Batman's Daughter ΒΉ β˜Ύπƒπ‚ 𝐂�...

By BatgirlGeek

-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐒π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬- Catwoman tells Batman that she's pregnant... with h... More

<<Disclamier>>
Batman's Daughter: Chapter One: The Surprise
Chapter Two: Protection
Update
Chapter Three: Welcome! (Let the Chaos begin!)
Chapter Five: What the Heck?!?
Update (yes! Another one!)
Chapter Six: Let's Keep This a Secret?
Chapter Seven: Two Years Later
Chapter Eight: Umm...This Awkward...Hehe!
Chapter Nine: Gotham Academy
Chapter Ten: An Arrest and Gunman
Chapter Eleven: My House is Your House
Chapter Twelve: The Epic Card Battle!
In the need of an idea...
Chapter Thirteen: Silence is Best and the First Kiss is a Memory.
Chapter Fourteen: The Kidnapping of Helena Wayne.
Chapter Fifteen: Race Against Time.
Help! Need Idea!
Chapter Sixteen: Haley Bros. Circus.
Chapter Seventeen: Demons
Chapter Eighteen: Happy Birthday Tim!
Having writer's block and an awesome story!
Chapter Nineteen: A Proposal Gone Wrong
Chapter Twenty: Another Bad Day
Chapter Twenty-One: JayCass
New Reader!
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Son that He Never Knew
Chapter Twenty-Three: Son of a Bat
Chapter Twenty-Four: Demon Spawn P1
Chapter Twenty-Five: Demon Spawn P2
Thank you!
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Son of a Friend.
Chapter Twenty-Seven: My Name Is...
Book Title?
I knew I had 7 readers!!!

Chapter Four: A Surprise Guest and the Baby Comes!!!

2.8K 48 33
By BatgirlGeek

Cassandra's POV
After the "dressing fiasco" the girls and me went down stairs to eat dinner.

Barbara's POV
I followed close behind Cass, trying not to clip her shoes. We wore jeans and sleeveless shirts. I wore one that said "free" and Cass' said "live your life". Everyone was waiting for us- even Jason!
"Where's Stephanie?" Tim asked (I swear he loves her!).
"She's not here." I replied.

Cassandra's POV
I had remained silent until that point. (I'm getting better with my communication.)
"I don't where she went. The last I saw her was when I told her to hurry up and get changed." I said calmly.
"She'll probably be here soon." Barbara added turning her head to see if Steph was around. We then all heard footsteps stomping down the stairs.

Stephanie's POV
I had to run to my apartment because I realized that I only had my Spoiler costume here. So I had to do the following: climb out my window, rush over to my Dad's house (I'm only 16 so I still legally have to stay with him, until I move, or the police find out what he's done.) Anyway, I had to grab all my clothes, make sure he didn't notice me sneaking in, (I prefer not to make eye contact with him) run all the way back to Wayne Manor, go through the hedges, (which I got leaves covered all over my jeans!) climb through my window, and catch my breath. Phew! I came running down the stairs again.
"Sorry!" I screamed as I ran down. "Hey, where were you Steph?" Babs asked me.
"Oh...I...was..running...all the way...here...and...."
"Can't we just eat? I'm starving!" Jason exclaimed cutting me off. That was good considering I had no room to breathe! With that, we all sat down. Bruce was the end chair, Jason sat next to him on the right,then Tim, then Dick. The girls and I sat on the left. It was Cass, me and then Babs. There was one chair left. No one sat in it. Who knows? Maybe Bruce's daughter or son would sit in that chair?

~nine months later~

Bruce's POV
Nine months had passed. Nothing important had happened except for an occasional robbery. The only thing that I could think of was Selina's child- our child. She did agree to my offer but moved out about a month ago. She said she was missing home. I suddenly got a phone call. It was Selina!
"Selina?" I asked.

~Selina's apartment~

Catwomen's POV
I was just at home about to watch some TV until I heard some water leaking. I looked down. My water broke!!! I called Bruce. He picked up the phone immediately after two rings.
"Bruce?" I said over the phone. "My water broke!!! It's coming!!! The baby's coming!!!!"

~Wayne Manor~

Batman's POV
I heard the news.
"Alfred!!! Tim!!!" I yelled, "the baby's coming!!!" We rushed over there. I got Selina and rushed into the car. Tim said that he asked Dick to pick him up. So it was just Selina, Alfred and me rushing to the hospital.

Tim's POV
The truth is that I didn't want to be in that car and besides I felt like Bruce was going to kiss Catwomen and call her "baby" or whatever, so I asked Dick to give me a lift. He came in on his motorcycle.
"Sorry to say but Babs is driving you instead." Dick said. Sure enough she came in with Cass in the front and Steph in the back. Babs told me to hurry so I ran to the car.

Stephanie's POV
Tim ran in the car like a madman and sat next to me.
"Drive!!!" I shouted and we sped off. At one point we came to a traffic light. Babs was getting impatient. As we waited I noticed that Tim's hand was an inch from mine so I snatched the opportunity. I touched his hand. He looked up at me with surprise and then squeezed it. I grinned from ear to ear. The light finally changed the green and we sped off again.

~At the Hospital~

Jason's POV
We all finally got to the hospital and the receptionist told us to wait outside.

Bruce's POV
I was nervous. I didn't know how it would go. I didn't know if the baby would be alright. Most of all I didn't know if I'd be a good father.

Barbara's POV
It was silent as we waited for the doctors to tell us the news.

Dick's POV
I noticed that Babs looked nervous so I squeezed her hand and kissed her forehead.

Stephanie's POV
I was starting to lose my patience. C'mon doctors, just come out already! I noticed that Tim looked nervous like everyone else, so I squeezed his hand.

Tim's POV
I was a nervous wreck. I couldn't take it any longer, until Steph squeezed my hand. I looked at her and smiled. Thanks Steph, I thought.

Cassandra's POV
I was the only one calm in this situation.
"Why can't they come out already!" Jason muttered under his breath.
"Patience is a virtue." I explained calmly.

Jason's POV
I turned to my left to face Cass. "What the hell are you talking about Cass?" I asked.
"You must have patience for life's moments. It may take a while but time will catch on and realize that you are waiting for that moment." She said even more calmer. I didn't expect that to help but it actually did.

~1 hour later~

Bruce's POV
A doctor came out and told us the news.
"You can go in." She said and then turned back around.
"Are these your kids?" She asked. "Adoptive, so, yes." I answered. "You got some mighty fine children Mista' Wayne!" The doctor exclaimed and walked away. I went in first. Then I saw the joyous of all wonders. My child. A girl. Selena was looking down at her as I knocked on the door.

Catwomen's POV
I looked up.
"Oh hi! Come on in!" I said to all seven of them. They came in.
"I'd like you to meet Helena...Helena Wayne." I said showing her to each of them.

Dick's POV
Helena looked so adorable as she stared at us. I almost cried.

Jason's POV
I had to admit that baby looked damn cute.

Tim's POV
She looked a lot like Bruce and had Catwomen's eyes.

Barbara's POV
She was cute. It made me want to have children. I wonder if I'll ever get married?

Stephanie's POV
Oh my god!!! She was SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!

Cassandra's POV
I looked at her silently and I cracked a tiny smile. She certainly had Bruce's features.

Bruce's POV
I looked at my child. Then I realized something.
"Selina why did you chose my last name?" I asked.

Catwomen's POV
I looked into his handsome eyes and answered him.
"Because I want our daughter to know that she has a father who protects and fights for the innocent and that he's a hero."

~later that afternoon~

Bruce's POV
We came back to the Wayne Manor.
"No! Miss Kane, I do the dishes around here!" Alfred insisted. Kane? I thought, oh no!
"I want to see your baby!" Someone shouts before entering the room. It was Kate Kane's niece, Bette Kane.
"Hi guys!" She exclaims.
"Bette, how did you get in here and-" Bette cut me off.
"Oh, what a cute baby!!!" She cooed,
"what did ya' name it?" She asked.
"Helena." Selina answered with a smile.

Bette Kane's POV

"That's a wonderful name!" I replied. The Bats,the Birds and the Cat scattered away. Bruce didn't really look amused.
"What do you want Bette?" He asked.
"Well duh! To see the baby of course!" I answered. He looked at me not believing a single word that came out of my mouth. "Alright, it's for the baby and the fact that I need to stay with you guys." I confessed hanging down my head.

Bruce's POV
"I thought you were at university?" I asked Bette.
"I am," She answered, "but I'm on vacation and Aunt Katie can't have me at her house." After a few seconds I yelled,
"KATE!!!!"

Kate Kane's POV
I came into the hall.
"Look, if this is about my niece's behavior-"
"Why can't Bette stay with you?" Bruce asked cutting me off. I sighed.
"I have a four-week business meeting." I replied.
"Can't she stay with her parents?" "No. Her parents are the ones who sent her up here to live with me!" I snapped. Bruce sighed. "Does she have anywhere else to stay?"
"No." My niece answered.

Bruce's POV
"Besides, Catwomen is leaving so I can technically stay, if you allow it."
"Wait, how do you know about that?" I asked.
"Yah, you REALLY need to turn your communicator off." Bette answered.
"Well, alright, you can stay." I said.

Bette's POV
I lit up like a child on Christmas morning.
"Thank you!!"
"You're welcome." Bruce said putting on a smile.

Cassandra's POV
"I can show her around." I offered.
"Well maybe I-" Alfred began. "No, Alfred let her do it." Bruce said cuttings him off gently. Alfred did not object after that.

~Next Day~

Jason's POV
I wanted to tell Cass that she helped me remain calm, but I didn't get a chance. I finally noticed her next Saturday morning.
"Cass!" I yelled. She turned to face me and smiled as she walked over to me.
"I wanted to thank you for...yesterday. For calming me down at hospital." She smiled again.
"You're very welcome." She said as she turned around and...

Cassandra's POV
Jason thanked me for my calming words and I smiled. Then, I kissed his cheek. I don't know what came over. I did not apologize either. I just...walked...away. Nothing except walking quickly in the other direction. I didn't even feel ashamed. Why didn't he tell me thank you some place other than the front hall?! Somewhere else like the close-no the kitchen? Maybe.

Jason's POV
What the hell...just...happened?

Tim's POV
I come into the front hall to find... *sighs* Cass kissing Jason's cheek.
"Wha-why, how?! How did you-?!" I said speechless.
"Don't ask me!" Jason said putting his arms into the air.

Dick's POV
I walked into room to find Tim speechless and Jason looking confused.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"It's all Cass' fault!" Tim exclaimed.
"I didn't know she was going to do it!" Jason exclaimed.
"Wait what do-" I was interrupted by someone stomping across the hallway.

Stephanie's POV
As soon as I heard Cass being faulted, I stomped my way into the front hall. "What is Cass' fault?!" I exclaimed in anger.
"Steph!" I heard Babs say. She was about to say something but then stood there speechless.
"What's going on- wait did you say that something is Cass' fault?"
"Yeah that's what I've been wondering too." Dick added.

Tim's POV
Well there you have it! The pressure is on!

Jason's POV
"Alright," I began, "I wanted to say thank you to Cass about what she said to me at the hospital. So, I found her. I said thanks and...she...kissed...me." I said scratching my head.

Barbara's POV
"What?!"

Stephanie's POV
"Wait, what?!"

Dick's POV
"What?!"

Tim's POV
"How?!"

Bruce's POV
I step into the hallway to see my family shocked.
"What in the world...is...going...on?" I asked confused. They all looked at each other.
"Nothing!" They said together. "Ok, well anyway, I'm having a press conference here in four minutes so, all of you behave!" I said sternly before adding, "and where is Cassandra and Bette?"
"Cass is probably in the kitchen I guess because she was going that way and Bette went to see a movie." Jason said.
"Ok." With that I left my very confusing children alone to discuss...well, whatever they were discussing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 416 25
POST TDKR. Selina leaves Gotham under instructions and finds herself in an emotional rollercoaster she never saw coming. They both knew physically th...
193K 6.2K 29
It's a good day. Supposedly. Because Dick Grayson's daughter wanted me to be her new mother. Oh, shit, what?
143K 2.9K 94
Random (hopefully funny) Batboys oneshots hope you like them I am literally obsessed with Batman (he is my favourite Superhero) and also the Batboys...
31.2K 581 54
Y/N Wayne, the son of Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne. Welcome to his story of how he conquers Gotham and becomes his own hero in the midst of crises. Bu...