Immortals || SEVENTEEN

By An0n3m0uSe

This story is based on a SEVENTEEN fanfic. This story is about wolves and vampires I know it's been used a lo... More

Characters
One(verse)
Two(ice)
Three
Four(walls)
Five
Six
(I Got)Seven
Eight
Nine(muses)
(Up)Ten(tion)
(Seven)Eleven
Twelve(ie)
Thirteen(+ 3 + 1 = 17)
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
(Say the name)SEVENTEEN
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
2NE1
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
♡Q&A♡
♡Answers♡
Thank you everyone! ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

Thirty-Six

2.9K 102 21
By An0n3m0uSe

[A/N:look how cute nae aegiㅅ♡]

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

I looked at Soonyoung worried but he just smiled at me. As if reassuring me that nothing will happen. I smiled back but it was pretty obvious that it was fake. Soonyoung moved closer to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"Yah, what are you worried about? Are you worried about him?"

I stayed quiet and hugged him back, squishing my face to his chest.

"Yah, don't squish your face too much to my chest. If you want to see my abs just tell me. No need to do that." Soonyoung said chuckling. I looked up at him with my face red and glared at him but he just pinched my nose.

"Yah!" I shouted caressing my nose.

"Finally got you to speak."

I shook my head still caressing my nose but smiled and buried my face again to his chest. Advantage of being small, being able to bury your face to your boyfriends chest. I giggled at the thought and Soonyoung chuckled.

"Wow Sang Jae, I thought you were worrying about the performance? Why are you suddenly talking about the advantages of being smol?" Soonyoung said through his mind and now I know why he was chuckling.

"Oh you heard that?"

"Oh nah bro. I didn't heard it, I just guessed it. Duh."

I stayed quiet, smiling but then it turned upside down when Soonyoung said something else.

"But you know, when I still haven't met you, Jihoon has always been hugging me like this and he told me about that advantage too and-"

I didn't let him finish what he was saying when I immediately let go of him and tried running away but Soonyoung got a hold of my arm.

"Let go of me!" I growled and I'm sure that my eyes are glowing yellow.

*Soonyoung's P.O.V*

I panicked when Sang Jae's eyes turned yellow. Shoot, I shouldn't have said that. Sang Jae was still growling at me and I looked at the group who was already looking at us.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Seungkwan and Seokmin said in unison.

"Uhm..."

"Soonyoung, let go of me. Now." Sang Jae growled lowly. I smirked and thought of an idea. She won't be able to resist it.

"Then what are you gonna do?" I asked annoying her. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you asking- wow. Soonyoung I won't hesitate to bury you seventeen feet under the ground." Jae threatened.

"Is that it?" I asked smirking and I tightened my hold on her but I made sure to not hurt her. Her eyes turned back to the way it is, she knows that she won't be able to get mad at me.

"Well you know the answer for that question already anyways. So now let go of me, we still-"

I didn't let her finished what she was saying when I pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips. Jae was shocked at first but she kissed back.

"Wow, what a way to shut up your girlfriend. Should I do that too?" I heard Jihoon asked.

"Do it and I won't hesitate to feed you to the crocodiles." Hye Jin threatened.

"You guys are so made for each other alright." Junhui hyung said chuckling.

I retracted my head back and looked at her in the eyes.

"I was only joking okay? That wasn't true, I was never gay for Jihoon and he was never gay for me. Although if we both were, we would-"

"I'm so done with you." Sang Jae said before walking away but I put my arms around her waist and lifted her off the ground.

"Yah! Put me down this instant!" Sang Jae shouted wriggling from my hold.

"Aigoo, you're so cute when you're jealous." I teased her. I chuckled when I saw her face turned red.

"Don't call me cute."

"Okay boss."

I put her down but after I stole a kiss from her. I walked over to the others laughing.

"Kwon Soonyoung!"

"Oooh, she just called you by your full name." Seokmin sang and I gulped.

"We know what that means." Seungkwan an Seokmin sang in unison. Before I could look back, I was already pinned to the ground. I tried pushing her off but no use, she's stronger than me.

*Minghao's P.O.V*

The hyungs and I were laughing at the scene that was happening in front of us. Soonyoung hyung was trying to get out of SangJae nuna's hold. As I was laughing, I saw something behind the bushes.

I stopped laughing and looked at it again and it was still there. I walked over to the bush carefully. The eyes were the colour of the sun as I walked closer.

I was about to touch the bush when someone held my arm. I looked back and saw hyung.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Junhui hyung asked pulling me back. I looked at the bush again and it was gone.

"Did you also see the yellow eyes?" Junhui hyung asked and I was about to nod my head when two people covered hyung and I's mouth and was drugged by the smell of the perfume of the handkerchief.

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

I smelt something and I looked at the bush. Everyone followed my gaze and they also looked at the bush.

"Uhm...what are we looking at?" Chan asked. I walked closer to the bush and smelt it then my eyes widened and I looked at Seungcheol hyung.

"Jinki ahjussi's men were here." Everyone got alarmed and they instantly moved closer to the each other. As I counted everyone I realised that two people were missing.

"Where's Minghao and Junhui hyung?" I asked.

"Aish! They probably got him." I growled. Soonyoung walked to my side and immediately rubbed my back in circles.

"Aish! We need to find them! We can't do this without them." Seungcheol hyung said crossing his arms and thinking of plans how to find them.

"So we won't go to the competition anymore?" Rae Seok and Soo Ah asked in unison and we all nodded our heads.

"Omg yes." Rae Seok said wiping an imaginary sweat off her forehead.

"You don't say 'omg' Rae. You already know about this." Hansol whined rolling his eyes.

"Jeez, it's not like you say it more than everyone else." Rae Seok replied also rolling her eyes. I shook my head at the two and looked at the bush gain.

I walked towards the bush and smelt the scent of Jinki ahjussi's men. As I closed my eyes, I saw a trail of their scents and I quickly transformed to my wolf form.

"Yah! Turn back now or someone will see you!" I heard Jeonghan hyung whisper-shout. I looked at them and sent them a message that the trails are going to the forest. They looked at each other and then they also changed their forms.

Soo Ah, Rae Seok and Eun Hee hopped on their boyfriends back and soon enough, we're running through the forest.

As I was looking for more trails, it suddenly just ended in the middle of the forest. I sniffed the air once and did it again, Soonyoung walked, more like crawled, near me nudging me on the side. I looked at him and he seemed to be scared.

"Waeyo? What's wrong?" I asked getting worried. I looked at the others and they seemed to be scared too, I looked back at Soonyoung again but my eyes were caught by red and yellow eyes next to each other.

I looked around us and realised that we were surrounded even when I looked up, vampires and wolves were hovering over us. I growled and looked at my front and as I walk towards them, two people that I have always wanted see was standing in front of me.

"Eomma? Appa?" Seungcheol hyung and I said in unison.

~~~~~~~

AYYOOO LADIES~ THIS IS YAH STOREH~ lmao hi I'm sorry if I haven't updated and like yeh well if you've read my other book the reason is there but if you haven't and don't even know what book I'm talking about nvm I'll tell it here well I just got finished with exams YAYY! And yeh now I have updated. I sometimes open my wattypadeu and look at what's happening and I just want to say thank you again for the people who added this book to their reading lists and voting for it and reading it. 정말 감사합니다 and well I'm back from hiatus xD

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 281 30
Taehyung was after a normal school day. When he came home, his father did the same horrors he does to his sister every day on daily baces, again. He...
312K 16.5K 76
chan, jihoon, wonwoo and jeonghan are runaways from the orphanage. to survive, they decide to rob a goofy-ass looking guest house. [WARNING: this fic...
326 50 13
"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆." In a world where humans a...
20.1K 1.1K 40
[COMPLETED] Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung, two best friends took a trip with Taehyung's big brother, Kim Seokjin to a little place where they'd be livi...