The Bliss of Love (Yagura Lov...

By anime1566

YAGURA LOVE STORY! Naruto fanfic More

He Saved Me...
A mission...for three weeks.
Heading off.
I don't feel very good.
A/N AURHORS PAGE
On the Road Again.
Opening up.
Day Out with the Dog.
Mothers Warnings.
ATTENTION!
Attentionnnnn

First meetings...Sort of.

2.3K 50 6
By anime1566

"Hey! Hey! Atori, did you here that the third Mizukage and his son are coming her for a meeting with the third?!"

"What's that? Who's that?"

"What?! You don't know?!" I shook my head,

"He's the leader of the Hidden mist village."

I frowned at him, "And why would I care if the Blood Mists leader is coming here?"

I've never liked the mist. Never. Why would they have innocent children, still in the academy, kill other children, just to pass the academy? And they wonder why most of the criminals are from the Mist.

"I know you don't care, but will you please, pretty please come with me to watch them? It'll be fun! I'll even pay for dinner."

I thought for a moment, "Fine. But, Naruto, if you leave me there again with out paying, you will die."

He gulped. "I promise."

Why does Naruto even want to see another Kage anyways? I thought his ambition was here, at the Konahagakure?

"Well, you coming? It starts right now!"

I sighed, "Stop rushing me."

"Well, then! Come on!"

I sighed, "Coming." I mumbled.

We walked in silence, Naruto smiling and laughing at everyone and me, looking at the ground and thinking, the normal routine.

We came to a stop at a row of people, crowding the sides of the streets. I thought that this was just some ordinary meetings. I mean, sure we kind of have celebrations for other Kaga's, but this, it's just ridiculous.

I sighed again, oh well. What'er you gonna do?

A moment later, a fancy carrier type thing, came strolling in with for men, two in each side, carrying it. "I thought these were Kaga's?" I whispered.

"They are. It's the Mizukage and his son. I already told you." Naruto whispered back.

"Then why are they being carried in like a Feudal Lord?"

"Beats me." I looked at him puzzled. Typical Naruto.

But I guess I haven't really said anything about me, yet.

I'm 13. I'm still Genine. I can thank Orchimaru for that. And out of all of us, only one was made a Chuunin. Shikamaru. I knew that something was wrong with that Gaara kid. Coming here like he owned the place, the eating to kill everyone he saw. Almost destroying Lee.

But I had befriended him after the battle with him, Naruto, and Sasuke. Well, I kinda befriended him.

I snapped back to reality when I heard a burst of claps around me. I wanted to know why they would care too.

I saw Kakashi standing on the other side of the street, arms folded and staring at the palanquin, eye squinted. I watched him as he watched anything else.

His eyes moved towards me and I looked away quickly. Damn him.

I started humming my melodic tune, at the same time I was hearing cheers.

The still quiet Kakashi walked away all while pulling out his perverse excuse of a book.

I like my Sensei, I do. But, he acts real laid back, then becomes the strongest in the midst of a situation. He thinks that we're not a challenge, but I've made sure to prove him wrong. But Kakashi is probably my most favorite Sensei out of all of them.

My attention went back to the palanquin.

I saw a tall man, three times as tall as me, step out of the ride, then a boy around my age step out behind him, being a little taller then me. Everyone is taller then me and it often gets on my nerves.

I sighed and walked away, leaving the unnoticed Naruto behind along with everyone else.

---

I walked to the gates of Konahagakure. Oh how I longed to lay down on my comfy tree, sunlight beaming down on me, birds chirping, wind blowing, animals running and walking.

I almost collapsed right there. I was sore and tired from all of my training. I smiled to myself and prepared to run and jump, then I stopped

"Atori! Atori!" I turned around to see Hinata calling my name with her quiet voice. I mentally sighed.

"What is it?" I asked.

She stopped and bent over and out her hands on her knees, panting. "I've been looking everywhere for you." She said In between breaths. "I can see that."

She smiled and stood up straight, "Lady Tsunada wants us to meet in her office tomorrow at noon." I nodded, "Okay, I'll keep that in mind."

She nodded and leapt off,

I love Hinata. She is just too cute with her secret crush on Naruto. Everyone sees it, but Naruto is completely oblivious. I always walk in when Kiba is taunting her with It. I sighed and giggled. I closed my eyes that were already starting to get heavy. I turned around and ran into someone.

"Ouch." I opened my eyes to see a person with grey hair on the ground, looking bored.

"My bad."

"Start walking with your eyes open, then." I growled at him.

"Whatever." It was quiet.

I found myself looking him up and down. He looked like he had very little patients. But, he was... Just like...

"What?" He looked at me weirdly..

We both got up from the ground, "Nothing, but, if I may ask, are-" I was cut off. "Yes." I nodded. "You're like my friend, then." He looked at me confused and puzzled. Like he had never smiled in his life.

"Hey! Atori! Hey! Atori!" I to the sound of my name. I sighed, "Oh geez." Naruto caught up with me. "Hey, Naruto." I smiled. "Who's- Hey! You're the Mizukage's son!"

He nodded, "I'm Yagura."

"I'm Atori and this is my friend Naruto."

"Nice to meet ya!" He exclaimed. I shook my head. "Well, we were about to go get dinner, do you wanna come with us?" Yagura shook his head slightly. "No, I've got to get back. There is a reason why I'm here also." He said smugly. "Well okay then. Good night." I said and ran walked off with Naruto.

-----

After a good bowl of ramen, I went home. No parents, just a little brother. "Atori! You're home!" I giggled. He hugged my legs.

My parents died-- No, were murdered-- in a battle with the blood mist. I'll never forgive them for it. It was only a couple years after my brother, Kuru, was born. So he doesn't have any intellectual memory of them. The fact that there death anniversary is soon kills me, it only hurts worse because Kuru is always asking me tell him stories about them.

I looked at my ring around my finger. I smiled, feeling the warm chakra of my mother. "Say, Atori, when do I get a ring like that?"

I kneeled to one knee and ruffled his hair, "When you're old enough not to loose it." He frowned at me. "Don't worry, it'll be soon." I had another ring, that belonged to my father in a tiny box that I kept very little precious things in. I would someday give it to Kuru.

"Now, go get ready for bed, I'll be in there in a minute."

"Stop coming home so late."

"Tell that to my Sensei." He smiled and ran off into his bedroom. I went into mine and stripped myself of my clothes and hopped in the shower.

I let the warm water hit my tense muscles. "Life is... Alright." I mumbled to myself.

I got out and slipped into a bagging shirt with an Uzumaki symbol on it like Naruto's. He gave it to me because he had out grown it, I slipped on some pajama shorts and walked into Kuru's room, he was six and I was thirteen, but he knew half of my vocabulary. He was snuggled up under the covers. "Can I please sleep in your bed tonight. Hosagi told me a scary story and I don't want to sleep alone tonight."

I chuckled. "He's been telling you a lot of things lately, hasn't he? You sure have been sleeping with me every night." Kuru blushed, "Alright, come on." He hopped up and ran into my room.

I got up and walked back into my room, to see Kuru jumping on my bed. "Stop that." Kuru stopped and pouted. "Get in bed. Remember, tomorrow is a big day. You have to get up early."

At that moment, he brightened up. "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Tomorrow I start the academy."

"Yup, you sure do. Don't forget to tell Iruka Sensei I said hi." Kuru nodded and got under my fluffy comforter. I got under with him and wrapped an arm protectively around him.

I started humming softly, so that he would fall asleep.

I heard his breath, telling me that he was sleeping.

I wonder what Lady 5th wants with me, or us. I just wander what tomorrow will bring

End of page one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...