Mothers Warnings.

DREAM

"Mama, daddy!" I ran to them, "Can you teach me to draw?" Mama smiled, "Well, it's not something that can really be taught. You can either draw or not." She explained. "I still want to try it. It looks fun!"

"Okay." She chuckled out. We went out to an open feild, "Try drawing this, just make a sky, a sun and tall grass." She explained once more. "Okay." I got into position. I started sketing, first. Drawing the lines that I would and wouldn't need. Then I took a charcoal pencil and traced over the light lines. Then I started with the paint, and very carefully filled in the white.

I took forever. "Done!" I held it up to my mother. She looked truly astonished. "It's... It's perfect!" She exclaimed.

Then the happy memory faded, and for a second, everything was white. Then I was back on solid ground. I was not in a plain white sundress with plain white flats on.

I was my regular age, but I was watching my parents' mission. I was watching their battle with the Mist. I watched and my Father was battling two Mist ninja. I knew They weren't Rogue because their headband didn't have a scratch across it.

My father was distracted and didn't see the Mist ninja come up from behind him with a katana. I could just barely make out the bloody list grin on his face before he struck my father through the chest. "Daddy!" I cried out. "Hisoka!" My mother cried at the same time.

The tears fell from both our eyes. "Kimigan!" My mothers eyes changed. They weren't her dark violate eyes like mine were, they were now pure black with a with dot for a pupil. I had never seen such an eye before. She came face to face with a Mist ninja. He looked straight into her eyes and backed away with fear. He was seeing... His past loved one? A fictional memory about everyone he knew, burning to death. Being slaughtered.

Then he started gagging, coughing up blood as he did so. Then a moment later, he fell limp. "What the hell?" I muttered under my breath. My mothers eyes seemed to have looked right at me. Only she was looking behind me. I turned around to see a body screaming bloody murder. "My son." She had whispered. He was stabbed in the back, millimeters from a vital point.

I see... So that's how he lived. I moved around a bit so I could get another view.

"Hirachi. Don't go back to the village. You'll bring them there. Do everything you can to protect Atori and Kuru from a Distance. Please. I beg of you." Then my mothers body fell to the ground, lifeless. "Mama!" This I screamed bloody murder. "Protect us?! From what?!" I screamed although no one could hear me.

"My child." I heard her voice him into my ears like and angel. "Mama?" Now I was in a sunny field, wearing a bright plain colored yellow sundress. "It is me and your father."

I looked up at her, my eyes red and puffy all over again. Now it was more then just a dream. "I've missed you so much!" I yelled and ran into her, engulfing both of them in a hug. "Do not get hyped, yet, Darling. We've come to warn you."

"Warn me? About what?"

Mama sighed, "Life. Love. Dangers. What you possess."

"What do I... Possess?" I asked, a little afraid.

"You posses what they call Kimigan. It has been around since before the six paths, or Rinnegan. It is very dangerous." This time, it was my father who spoke up. "I was the last one to possess it. I was specifically to never to use it. In exchange for using it, would be my life." She said.

"So how did I get it?"

"I was supposed to be the last one to uphold it. But it seems I was wrong." It grew quiet.

"Atori,do you know who you're kin too?" She asked me. "No." I simply stated. "You are related to a man called Hagoromo. Do you know who he is?"

"Never heard of him." I put out there.

"He's the Sage of the Six Paths. The Ten Tails Jinchūriki... Your great great great Grand- father." She softly said. "Atori, I came to warn you. Your love life will be in Great Depression. You will lose him without even knowing it. This eye... Never ever use it. It will cost you your life. Your brother, Hirachi, has been watching you from the day he went missing. You're too take my words as wisdom. I want you too be patient. This could all take awhile."

We all sat down and I nodded. "I want to know."

____________________________________________________________

Heehee.. I left you guys on a cliff hanger.

Well... COMMENT!

VOTE!

READ!

ENJOY!!!

Kai'lana