First meetings...Sort of.

"Hey! Hey! Atori, did you here that the third Mizukage and his son are coming her for a meeting with the third?!"

"What's that? Who's that?"

"What?! You don't know?!" I shook my head,

"He's the leader of the Hidden mist village."

I frowned at him, "And why would I care if the Blood Mists leader is coming here?"

I've never liked the mist. Never. Why would they have innocent children, still in the academy, kill other children, just to pass the academy? And they wonder why most of the criminals are from the Mist.

"I know you don't care, but will you please, pretty please come with me to watch them? It'll be fun! I'll even pay for dinner."

I thought for a moment, "Fine. But, Naruto, if you leave me there again with out paying, you will die."

He gulped. "I promise."

Why does Naruto even want to see another Kage anyways? I thought his ambition was here, at the Konahagakure?

"Well, you coming? It starts right now!"

I sighed, "Stop rushing me."

"Well, then! Come on!"

I sighed, "Coming." I mumbled.

We walked in silence, Naruto smiling and laughing at everyone and me, looking at the ground and thinking, the normal routine.

We came to a stop at a row of people, crowding the sides of the streets. I thought that this was just some ordinary meetings. I mean, sure we kind of have celebrations for other Kaga's, but this, it's just ridiculous.

I sighed again, oh well. What'er you gonna do?

A moment later, a fancy carrier type thing, came strolling in with for men, two in each side, carrying it. "I thought these were Kaga's?" I whispered.

"They are. It's the Mizukage and his son. I already told you." Naruto whispered back.

"Then why are they being carried in like a Feudal Lord?"

"Beats me." I looked at him puzzled. Typical Naruto.

But I guess I haven't really said anything about me, yet.

I'm 13. I'm still Genine. I can thank Orchimaru for that. And out of all of us, only one was made a Chuunin. Shikamaru. I knew that something was wrong with that Gaara kid. Coming here like he owned the place, the eating to kill everyone he saw. Almost destroying Lee.

But I had befriended him after the battle with him, Naruto, and Sasuke. Well, I kinda befriended him.

I snapped back to reality when I heard a burst of claps around me. I wanted to know why they would care too.

I saw Kakashi standing on the other side of the street, arms folded and staring at the palanquin, eye squinted. I watched him as he watched anything else.

His eyes moved towards me and I looked away quickly. Damn him.

I started humming my melodic tune, at the same time I was hearing cheers.

The still quiet Kakashi walked away all while pulling out his perverse excuse of a book.

I like my Sensei, I do. But, he acts real laid back, then becomes the strongest in the midst of a situation. He thinks that we're not a challenge, but I've made sure to prove him wrong. But Kakashi is probably my most favorite Sensei out of all of them.