Stepbrother ✔

XthatONEchicX द्वारा

"You're so lame." Alexander comments as he walks into the kitchen. "Shut up, I don't care." I scoff as I con... अधिक

Stepbrother
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
Character Interview
Epilogue

2.8

377K 14.6K 8.8K
XthatONEchicX द्वारा

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

"Hello?" I answer my phone.

"Courtney?" Alex replies, "Oh god, your voice sounds so nice right now. Please come over."

I furrow my eyebrows in concern, "Alex, what's wrong?"

I hear him sigh, "Seeing my mom was already overwhelming, but adding her condition made things worse. God Alexa was working to save up for her treatments, so our mom was just at home suffering."

"Oh no, that's terrible." I say softly, putting my hand over my mouth.

"I know, there's a lot to explain, just please come over. No one's home." He pleads.

I hesitate for a moment, but I soon agree.

"Okay, but can you pick me up?"

"I'll be there in a bit." He quickly replies, sounding relieved.

"Okay, I'll be waiting outside."

"Alright."

I hang up my phone and I look up to see Emily's confused face.

"Alex wants me to go over to talk about his mom." I explain to her, but she only smirks back at me. "What?"

"To talk about his mom?" She asks in a teasing manner and I roll my eyes.

"Oh grow up, will you?" I mock as I throw a pillow at her and she laughs as she catches it.

"Whatever." She says, "You better give me details!" She calls out as I exit her room and I stick my hand back into the room as I flip her off, making her laugh. "Real mature!"

"More than you!"

"Ooh, I just got a second degree burn!"

I laugh, "I love you!"

"I love you too!"

I skip my way down the stairs and I look around for my mom, but when I enter the kitchen I only find Nichole.

"Nichole, do you know where my mom is?" I ask her.

She looks up from the stove and smiles at me. "Yes, I think Walter is finally going to sign the papers today. So she's out getting that done. Isn't that exciting?" She grins and I smile wide as I nod.

"Definitely, but can you please let her know that I'll be out for a while?" I tell her and she smirks at me.

Oh dear.

"Well, of course I will. If you promise me you'll use protection." She winks and I choke on air, coughing as she laughs hysterically. "I'm joking, sweetie, now go on and do what you need."

I clear my throat and do as told, turning around and exiting the house.

By the time I exit the door, Alex's truck is already parked by the driveway and I rush into the passenger's seat.

He smiles, "Hey."

"Hi." I reply with a smile of my own.

"Thank you for accepting."

"It's really not a problem." I assure him, causing his smile to widen.

"Damn, you're beautiful." He says softly and I feel my face burn up.

I stay silent as I look down at my lap and he drives off towards his house. When we arrive and he parks, we climb out of the truck and he guides me into the house.

My heart beats faster when I see him lock the door, but he reassures me with a smile as he holds out his hand to me.

I accept, putting my hand into his as he pulls me up the stairs and into his room.

"It's been a while since I've been in this house." I comment once he shuts the door, locking that as well.

"A little more than a week." He agrees, going to sit down on his bed.

My eyes widen when he pulls off his shirt and I turn away after a few seconds, shaking my head as it immediately fills with naughty thoughts.

"Come lay with me?" He asks, and I hesitate before I nod my head and climb into his bed.

"So, what did you want to explain?" I question, once we're settled in his bed.

"It's been a long day, let me just tell you that." He chuckles, but I know it's forced. "My mom needed her medications all this time but she wasn't getting them—God everything is so stressful right now."

I look up at him as I rest my cheek on his chest, "Is she at least in the hospital now?"

"Yeah, I convinced my dad to go see her and he claimed he still loved her. That was the first time I've seen him cry because she called him a liar and went into hysterics. It was like when I was younger all over again, the night where they fought. I was so scared that day, but it was my job to comfort Alexa."

"That's really sweet of you." I smile.

He smiles back at me, "I guess so, but he actually started to explain everything. Apparently everything was a misunderstanding; he never cheated on my mom." He says and I gasp, my eyebrows furrowing.

"What?"

"It was all a setup by her so called best friend, she's had a crush on my dad since high school, and yes my parents are high school sweethearts, as they call them." He begins to explain and I simply listen intently.

"It all started with my mom leaving us with her, because she needed to go somewhere and dad wasn't home at that time. It was already our bedtime, so she just had to go upstairs to check up on us every thirty minutes."

I watch as he grits his jaw and clenches his fists in anger, before he continues to explain.

"My dad got home later that night and since he didn't know she was there instead of my mom, he went up from behind her and kissed the top of her head, thinking it was my mom. Apparently he had been drinking a little because work was stressing him out, but when he realized it wasn't her, he freaked out and started yelling at her."

"She obviously felt hurt and went all psycho on him, she grabbed a pan and knocked him out cold." He shuts his eyes and I watch as his Adam's apple bobs up and down. "From there, she just removed both of their clothes and somehow managed to put him on the couch, making it seem like they slept together."

"And that's when your mom got home right?" I ask to make sure and he nods his head, opening his eyes to look at me. "She's such a terrible human being."

"Tell me about it, that night she dropped both of them from her life. She told her she didn't want to see her ever again, and asked my dad for a divorce. He pleaded for her to let him explain but she wouldn't have it."

"So that means..." I trail off as I get angry at the thought.

"I'm sorry, but yes he basically just used the following women to try and get over his love for her, including your mom." He tells me slowly and I breathe out through my nose angrily.

"I'm glad your family is getting better, but my mom actually loves your dad..."

"I know, beautiful, trust me I know."

"I just wish he didn't lead them on, I wish he'd just deal with the pain on his own." I tell him and he agrees as he nods his head.

"I know."

I sigh, "Oh well, I guess we can't really do anything about it now."

"I'm just so stressed, my mom wants to believe him but she asked him for some time. He told her he'd prove he still loved her and he payed for all of her treatments and medical bills."

"That's so sweet." I gush.

"I can only hope she gets better though, I've grown up most of my life without her by my side. Now that I have the chance, she has to spend most of her days in the hospital." He sits up as he puts his face in his hands and I do the same as I hold him.

"Everything will get better, trust me. She's in good hands now, and I know she's just as strong as you are." I try to bring up his hopes and he looks up at me. "She will be there for your graduation, I just know it."

"Can I just– fuck it, I'm doing it."

My eyes widen as he leans forward and presses his lips against mine, kissing me as if I'm the oxygen he needs.

After a few moments, I begin to kiss him back and I forget everything that's happening as our lips mould together.

He pushes me flat on my back and I look up at him as his face hovers over mine, looking into each other's eyes.

"For the past few weeks, all I've been craving is you..." He whispers, and I place my hand behind his head as I pull him back down to kiss me.

He immediately does so and I gasp when he runs his cold hands up my shirt, feeling the skin right under the wiring of my bra.

"Can I please just, please let me appreciate your body..." He asks me softly, and I close my eyes as I shake my head.

"Alex..."

"Courtney, please."

"No, Alex, this is wrong..." I tell him, my voice soft.

"But doesn't it feel so right?" He asks me with a hopeful smile, and I close my eyes.

"Alexander, I–"

I don't get to finish as my phone begins to ring, and I get up as I pull out my phone from my pocket.

I answer as soon as I see my mom's caller ID, "Hello? Mom?"

"Sweetie!" I pull the phone away from my ear a few inches at the volume of her voice. "Great news! I'm finally single!"

I manage to smile at the happiness in her voice, "That's great, mom."

"I know! That's why I want you to celebrate with us! We are having a little celebration party in a few hours, be home by then okay?"

I laugh a little, "Okay, I will."

"Great! Now I have to go do something with Nichole, you be good."

"I will. Love you, bye."

"Love you too, sweetie. Buh-bye!" She hangs up before I do and I turn back towards Alex.

He's laying with his eyes closed and I bite my lip as I look down at my phone when I receive a message.

Emily: GIRL, YOU ARE A SINGLE CHILD AGAIN!!! NOW GO ON AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ALEX!!!!!!!

I laugh at her message and I don't reply as I just turn off my phone and I take in a deep breath, before I pull my shirt over my head.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Ooooh! *smirk* 🎶Lets get it on🎶

Sorry, but I had to cut it off right there ;) I just wanted you guys to be mad at me for doing that instead of the fact that I took long to update haha.

I got off of school on June 2nd but I needed a break since I was stressing during finals and my mind wasn't working properly to write a decent chapter.

Honestly, if I had updated earlier, the chapter would have been very shitty. It's still kind of bad but oh well, I tried. Please ignore any errors.

❤︎Much Love with Hugs & Kisses❤︎

Kimmy Hers 💋

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.4K 875 51
Alison is a hardworking and honest woman. He is kind and helpful in nature. She always supports Dusro in both happiness and pain. She is very connois...
Started with a project juustlaugh द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

27.5K 649 16
Put a Quarterback/player and the quiet girl together for a project that will last all year and it will be World War ||| between them but LOVE always...
5.3K 169 23
"minimum LOVE is FRIENDSHIP...maximum FRIENDSHIP is LOVE" I don't believe in putting a timeline on love.It will happen when it has to one way or anot...
38 1 6
So I forgot the password to my other account so I'm continuing different 🙄😒😓 from this account . so if you haven't read the first book just check...