Rodes & Smith (COMPLETED)

By hatethatiloveyou11

Sequel to The Bad boy & The Church Girl: Rodes & Smith. *Can read independent from The Bad Boy & The Church... More

Prologue
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
NEW BOOK.

1.

3.7K 91 24
By hatethatiloveyou11

'Anything big planned at work today baby?' Jason asked me as I sipped my coffee, minutes until I had to leave.

I shook my head mid-swallow 'Are you going to be at the office today?' I asked him. We were both talented lawyers at a number one law firm in California.

'Yes but not this morning, it will be before lunch. We can eat together.' He says trying to fix his tie in the mirror of our bedroom. I set my mug down and walk to him placing my hands on his upper arms, twisting him so he's facing me. 'Thanks babe.' He says as I fix his tie the way he likes it.

Jason above.

He leans down and kisses me softly, making me smile.

'Love you, I'll see you at lunch.' He whispers against my lips before kissing me again and leaving our apartment.

I sigh and fix my outfit, a white blouse with a tight black pencil skirt with my favorite black heels. My firey red hair was curled, while my eye makeup was dark but tasteful. I reapplied my red lipstick before spraying some more perfume on.

Camille above.

I grab my purse and my keys and leave quickly, not wanting to be late. I head down the stairs to the lobby, smiling at the doorman who motions for the valet to get my car. My beautiful car that I work long hours for. The valet pulled up in my sleek black Dodge Charger.

I slide into my leather seats and make the engine roar. After waving to the valet and tipping him 10 dollar bill, I start my five minute journey to work. That's what sold me and Jason on the apartment, the closeness to our firm.

I met Jason my first week at the firm, I was fresh out of college, young and vulnerable. He took me under his wing and showed me the ropes. We were friends for about 5 or 6 months before he got the courage to ask me out. We've been dating for 3 years and 3 months. People ask us why we aren't getting married or at least thinking about marriage but I never know what to tell them.

Sorry I don't really want to get married ever. Sorry I just want to work and come home to a nice guy who won't leave me or do bad things. My life is simple, go to work, win cases, come home, eat dinner with my boyfriend, have sex with my boyfriend, and sleep. Its been that on repeat for three years. Jason asked me to move in with him three months into our relationship. I guess he figured it took him so long to ask me out he might as well ask me to move in quickly. Jason is safe, he makes me happy, he takes care of me, and he loves me.

I love Jason, but I don't think you can be in love with someone after you've already been in love with someone else. I had my first love a long time ago, and I know for sure I will never love someone that much ever again.

I shake my head of the grieving thoughts of my past as I pull into my reserved parking spot.

My heels click against the concrete as I made my way towards the glass doors. The receptionist smiles at me and I mirror her. I actually know that's a fake smile that she gave me because "I stole Jason from her" almost three and half years ago. Let it go girl!

'Hello Camille how are you today?'

Heath Jacobs, a fellow lawyer.

'Good Heath, I'm good. How are you?' I ask as we both enter the elevator. 'Push 26 please.'

'I'm doing okay. I'd be better if I didn't have to work with the new guys next week.' He sighed and pushed the button for floor 26 and 24, my floor and his.

'What new guys?' I turn to him.

'Oh you didn't hear about the merger?'

'Of course I heard about that. But I didn't know they were coming here to work. I was under the impression that they were working in our sister firm across the city.'

'That was the original plan, some still are. But 10 or so are joining us.'

'Wow.' I slide my purse higher up on my shoulder. 'I hope they don't suck.'

He laughs. 'Me either.'

The elevator dings for floor 24 and Heath steps out but not before turning back to me. 'Have a great day Camille.' He smiles at me, letting his eyes travel down my body. I give him a tight smile and an awkward wave before hitting the "close door" button harder than normal.

I breath out when the door shuts separating me from Heath who's flirted with me since he worked on a case with me a few months ago. He even tried kissing me a few times, and the worse part is he went to college with Jason.

What a pig.

The elevator doors slid open on my floor and I stepped out. I walked down the first hallway, at the end is my office with my name printed in black along the middle of the glass door.

'Good morning Ms. Smith.' My secretary Devin smiles at me, his green eyes twinkling. This boy is only 18, but he flirts with me, his boss all the time. It makes me feel wanted and sexy still in my 25 almost 26 year old body.

'Good morning Devin.' I flash him a smile and stifle a laugh when he blushes. I slide out of my coat, handing it to him. 'How was your visit to Stanford?' He did a college visit at Stanford university, which is my alumni. I offered to write a letter of recommendation. Seeing as I graduated number one in my class, and he is studying law, and I am one of the top lawyers in California. I think my word could benefit him.

'It was great, the campus was amazing. Just like you said. I'm definitely considering it.'

I smiled. 'Great.' I started to open my door. 'Oh and Devin?'

'Yes?'

'Come into my office in 20 minutes, be ready.' I winked and he blushed a bright red.

So what if I have my fun with my assistant? He's 18. And you don't think Jason has never slept with his assistant on any of the "business trips" he goes on? I don't care, we both have our fun at work and then come home to eachother and have fun there too. It's healthy, sort of.

I fix my hair in the front camera of my phone and then push my breasts up in my bra.

I have some time until I told him to get in here so I dive into my current case. A young woman is accusing her husband and father of her child of being abusive to her and her 12 year old son. It seems like a straight forward case except that I'm the lawyer for the dad. He has a clean record, and is a respected police officer in our city. He's almost 30 years old and has taken responsibility for his child after him and his highschool girlfriend had unprotected sex. He even proposed to the girl so they could get married, live together and take care of this kid together. He seems like a stand up guy until his baby mama accuses him of this. He got suspended from his job until this case is wrapped up, and he's using his retirement money to pay for me to free him of the charges and get him custody of his kid. But even if I think he deserves to be freed from any impending charges and have full custody of his kid, I have to prove that he never hit his wife or kid. I could take the easy way out and put his son on trial but he has requested to leave his child out of it. And even though that could automatically win our case for us, I liked to keep the pure boy's mind away from such evil.

'Ms. Smith?' Devin knocks twice on my door as he's opening it. He walks in and I'm greeted with his sexy cologne I bought for him, this past Christmas.

'Hello Devin, come here baby.' He walks to me and I can see him growing in his khakis just at the sight of me.

Devin Above.

I reach my hand up for him to take and he does, leading me to the couch across my office. I had this put in when we started fooling around. He brushes my hair back and lays me down. 'You're so beautiful.' He leans down and kisses me passionately. You know its bad when an eighteen year old gets me more aroused then my 28 year old boyfriend.

He unzips my skirt from the side and slides it down revealing my black lace thong and my garders attached to my sheer stockings.

'Sexy.' He runs his finger over the garders unclipping them. He unbottons his pants and slides them off as I push his navy blue polo up to see his hard abdominal muscles. I unbotton my blouse and throw it on the floor simultaneously with Devin's shirt and pants. He hovers over me rubbing his boxer covered member over my dripping core.

'Fuck me Devin.' I arch my back into his thickness.

'Yes ma'am.' He growls and pulls off his boxers quickly. He slams into me with one thrust making me cry out. 'Shh, they will hear.' He whispers voice strained. I bite on his shoulder as he pumps in and out quickly.

He rips off my bra and sucks on my nipple as I raise my hips to meet his hard thrusts. 'Harder.' I moan.

He grips my thighs and raise them up so my ankles rest on his shoulders. This position makes him drive into me deeper and harder more easily.

'Fùck, Fùck, Fùck!' I scratch down his chest leaving marks as he pounds into me.

'You're so fucking tight.'

'Devin..' I groan as he reaches down and rubs my clít.

'Shit.' He bites his bottom lip. 'I'm so close Camille.'

'Me too.' I arch my back letting him hit every spot inside of me. 'Yes, right there. Don't stop baby..'

'Yes..' He groans and I feel him swell inside of me making me clench around him, shoving me off the metaphorical edge. My orgasm hits me hard and leaves me gasping for air.

'Shit.' He curses and falls limply on my chest. His head resting between my breasts. My fingers run through his hair.

'I've really taught you well.' I laugh. This sex God was a poor little virgin when I met him. But I coached him to my needs.

'Thank God you did, that was fùcking amazing.'

'Yes it was.' I feel myself getting really tired quickly.

'Camille, don't fall asleep. You have a meeting in twenty minutes.'

'Dammit.' I roll my eyes.

'Come on.' He heaves himself off of me and then helps me up.

We both dress in silence, I walk to my body length mirror hanging on my wall for this reason. I straighten my skirt and fix my hair. I reach into my purse and retreave my lipstick, reapplying it thoroughly.

Devin approaches me and wraps his arms around me. Even though he's seven years younger than me, he still towers over me. I'm comfortable at my 5'7", while Devin stands at 6'2".

'I like that you're taller than me.'

'I like being taller than you too. It makes me feel like I'm older then you.'

I groaned. 'Don't remind me of how old I am.'

He spins me and kisses my forehead. 'I don't care how old you are. You are by far the most beautiful woman I have ever met. If I was older I would be groveling at your feet for any sort of attention.' He chuckles.

I give him a small smile. 'You didn't have to grovel much for me to like you, or want to sleep with you.'

'True, I guess I'm just that good.' He pecks my lips and I laugh. 'What?'

'Hold on, come here.' I lead him to my desk and pull out a baby wipe. I wipe his lips and down his jaw and neck, all of which is where I kissed. 'My lipstick is all over you.' I smile.

'Oh thanks, that would've been a hard one to explain to our co-workers. So will your loud ass moans by the way.'

I blush slighty. 'I'm sorry, it's not my fault you hit that spot every.. fùcking.. time.' I look up at him and his eyes darken.

'Damn Camille. You really know how to give a guy a hard on.'

I smooth down his hair with my hands. My eyes snap behind him and look at the clock. 'And if I didn't have to be at a meeting in three minutes, I would suck you off.'

'Come on!' He groans as I walk towards my door.

I throw my head back laughing. 'Go out there first and get the work. I'm not just paying you to make me cüm.'

'Cami! Stop, look at what your doing to me!' He gestures towards the tent in his pants.

'I'm sorry.' I laugh again. 'Now go seriously I've got to get to my meeting.' I open the door for him, squeezing his butt when he walks past me. He turns and narrows his eyes playfully at me. He sits at his desk and starts typing on his computer. I walk up to him and lean on his desk letting my cleavage show obviously. 'I'll be back soon.' I wink when he looks down and groans under his breath.

'You're killing me woman.'

I laugh again and walk away from his desk, down the hallway, swaying my hips a little extra for Devin's burning eyes.

*~*~*

'Welcome everyone.' Joshua Keating, the head lawyer calls our daily meeting to order. 'We have a booked day and week so let's get started.' The door to the conference room creaks open and in walks Jason. He spots me and walks quickly over, plopping beside me. 'Nice of you to join us, Jason. Maybe you should follow in your girlfriend's footsteps in learning the act of punctuality.' I smirk at him and he narrows his eyes.

'Yes sir.' His deep voice flows throughout my body. That always was the sexiest part about him. Along with his soft eyes in contrast to his hard features.

'Okay now that everyone decided to show up.' He sends Jason a look, to which I stifle a laugh. 'The most important cases happening currently are Luke's homicide, Jason's drug trafficking, and Camille's domestic abuse/custody battle.'

Luke, Jason and I nod in confirmation.

'These are all highly broadcasted cases, so stay on your toes and don't make stupid mistakes. Jason, how's your case going?'

'Great, my client is being accused of smuggling, distributing, and creation of the "high class" drugs. He has admitted to dealing and using. But not to running the whole operation. His nephew, who is right smack in the middle of the whole deal is giving me some insight. I have suspects but we will see what plays out.'

'Good, dig deep and find the truth.' He nods approvingly. 'Camille how about you?'

'Well my client is being accused of domestic abuse and assault on a minor, his wife and twelve year old son. He is pleading innocent, I do believe he is innocent. His records are clean, not even a damn speeding ticket. He is a highly respected cop in our beloved city, but is being suspended until this trial blows over.'

'Have you spoken to the kid?'

'I have, he's young, and he loves his dad. He didn't flinch once or cower back in anyway around his dad. He held onto his dad the whole time I was with him. Either this whole thing is bullshit way for the mom to get custody or the boy is a hell of an actor.'

'Have you thought of using him as a testimony?'

'Of course. But his dad is refusing and I would rather not get him involved anymore.'

He nods understanding. 'Any alcohol or drug problems?'

I shake my head. 'He is being tested every week under my request. That information with be submitted in court. I'm trying to dig up all that I can.'

'Great okay, good work. Keep it up.' He praises me and I nod.

He goes on to ask Luke about his homicide that his client is so obviously guilty of. Well at least there's hope for me and Jason's case.

After the meeting is dismissed, I feel Jason's hand on my lower back as he leads me out of the conference room. We walk down the hallway towards my office. His hand slides around my waist and grabs ahold of my hand, intertwining our fingers. 'You want to get some lunch before you dive back into your case?'

I nod smiling at how well he knows me. When I get too deep in my case, it gets really hard to be pulled out. I sometimes go days without sleeping. 'Yeah let me grab my purse.' I say when we arrive in front of my office. I catch Devin's eyes and he looks happy to see me until he sees Jason. His face hardens and he turns back to his computer.

'Okay babe.' Jason kisses my cheek and I practically run into my office. I do not want Devin and Jason out there alone for long. I grab my purse and come back out quickly.

'Have a good lunch, Ms. Smith.' Devin tells me looking deep into my eyes, devouring my actions with my boyfriend.

'Thank you Devin, you may go for lunch too. But be back when I do.'

'Yes ma'am.' He says deeply and I shiver remembering when he last said that to me.

'Are you cold honey?' Jason asks me.

I shake my head. 'No, just a chill.'

We walk hand and hand back down the hallway but not before I turn and see Devin staring at us. I turn back around letting Jason lead me out to his car.

*~*~*

'I'll have the red wine and she'll have a martini with two olives.' Jason orders for me knowing what I like.

'Right away sir.' A young waiter says before fluttering away.

'I love this place.' I smile looking around at the fancy black and white decorations. This restaurant is known for its Italian, Jason and I both love Italian.

'I know you do, that's why I chose it.'

I smile at him, I like how he knows me. He knows what upsets me, he knows what I like in the real world and in bed..

I never could tell who I liked in bed more, Jason or Devin. I like the spontaneity with Devin, and the fact that he's younger and adores me. But I love Jason. I like how he knows my body like its his; which it is, according to him. I like his possessiveness in bed. I like how we make love and fùck all in one night. With Devin we just fùck, we would fùck a few times a day in many places. But never slow sex, never.

I used to feel guilty about sleeping with Devin at work and then Jason at home. But when I find stained lipstick on Jason's collar or the other day I found receipts in his drawer for jewelry that I never received. I stopped feeling guilty after all those things. I think he knows I'm having an affair but he doesn't know who with. But he'll never do anything about it. We are comfortable and happy the way we are.

The waiter sits our drinks down and takes our order then leaves quickly.

'So how do you think you are going to get this accused abuser dad off his charges?' Jason asks me as he takes a sip of his wine. He licks the wine off of his lips and I can't help but feel turned on by that.

'I'm not sure yet. I can get testimonies from his fellow cops, and family maybe. They live in a gated community, so close neighbors. If there were violence going on in the house they would hear. Oh, and motive. I need to find out the motive for his wife to all of a sudden want to accuse him of abuse.'

He smiles at me proudly. 'Sounds like you've got it all figured out.'

'I've got a good start.'

'How about the merger?'

'What about it?' I ask swirling my martini around before eating the olives off the toothpick. I take a sip before placing the glass gently on the table again.

'How do you feel about it? Ten strangers coming in to "assist" with cases and slowly take over a few. Peter told me that Joshua was thinking of laying off the weak links.' He sits back and crosses his arms over his chest. Even through the armani suit that fits him beautifully, you can tell his body is sculpted to perfection.

'From the group of newbies or everyone?'

'Everyone.'

'Damn, not that we have anything to worry about. Especially if our cases both go well.' I smirk.

'Yeah true. But me being late today sucks.'

'You had a perfectly good reason, you were interviewing people for your case, it ran over because of all the information they provided.' I make up a believable lie right off the top of my head.

'Wow.' He blinked surprised. 'You really are a good liar.'

I laughed as the waiter sat our entrees down in front of us. I brought my drink to my lips muttering, 'You have no idea.'

Soooo?

I'm super excited for everyone to read this book!

Hope you like it.

-H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 52.4K 43
I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was madly in love with, I had no idea where I...
159K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
Bet By Nina

Teen Fiction

774 60 32
"Please don't say it". I beg him to stop, I'm not ready to let go. "I love you, Electra.", he says his pleading eyes burning into my soul. I start cr...
925K 28.8K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...