arranged - jungkook

By kitheslove

โ i need you โž -jjk ยฉ2015,jeonspaw More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 pt.2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Hana and her cute author-nim โ‰ง๏นโ‰ฆ
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Final Chapter
hana and her cute author-nim โค
remake ?
got smtg to tell you!
i miss you guys :<
a gift ???? jikook AU
question!!!! pleasee help me :(((
the remake is out!!

Chapter 23

25.6K 629 235
By kitheslove

Hana's POV

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and smiled.He came closer towards the bed.He sat beside the blank me.

"So how are you,Hana ? Do you sleep well last night ?" he looked at me with his bunny smile.

"What are you doing here ?"I asked.His bunny smile was replaced with a serious look.

I wait for his answer.He looked up at the window and returned his gaze on me with a smile.

"I came here to see you" he answered while looking down,fiddling his fingers.

"For what ? to hurt me again ? to make me cry again ?" I asked again and this time I saw disappointment in his face and at the same time undescribable expression.

Jungkook sigh and slowly reached his hand out to hold my hands.

"....no"

Jungkook look into my eyes with a feelings that are unexplainable.

Jungkook let go my hand and there were tears in his eyes.

I saw his hands started to shake.

"I....I need to tell you something."

Jungkook's nose tip turn to red and he just sigh.

"Hana......"

"3 minutes"

Jungkook look into my eyes again and this time I knew there is nothing good about what he's going to tell me.

"I ... I don't remember you and I want to... know about you more"

My heart is breaking again. Now its shattered all over places.

"So now , just because you had sex and came back to Aeri you don't remember me?! You threw me away from your life? Know about me ? Well,you broke my heart,you hurt me,you make me confused about my feelings.I hate it when I see you but I miss everything about you when youre not around."

Tears fell from my eyes. Jungkook didn't said anything but he held my hands again as seems he try to calm me down.I pulled my hands away and pushed him away.

Tears streaming down like a waterfall and I keep on shoving his chest while cursing on him.He grabbed both of my arms and pulled me in his arms.

He hugged me firmly but I keep on trying to push him away.He hugged me even tighter. "I hate you" I repeated that word a few times and I felt my shoulder wet.I stopped pushing him and Jungkook sobbed that makes my knees weak and tears coming out from my eyes again.

The both of us slowly sit on the floor with Jungkook still hugging me and the both of us are still crying our eyes out.I heard Jungkook saying "im sorry" over and over.

I felt hurt seeing him like this.I close my eyes,letting my tears fall and I slowly returned his warm hug.He quickly pulled me even closer and he put his face at the crook of my neck.I can feel his chest,going up and down continuously,sobbing.

I run my fingers through his hair,trying to calm him down.I am still mad at him about what he just told me but I just missed him so much.I was so happy waking up to see him at the door,showing off his bunny smile but at the same time I felt hurt,I felt like i'm going to be tear apart again.

But what does he mean by he didn't remember me ? I just don't understand that part.Why ? Am I the only one he forget ? Damnn why is he making things so complicated ?

Suddenly,a soft snore snapped me out of my busy thoughts.It's from Jungkook.He fell asleep while his arms were still around me.I just smiled and stroke his mushroom hair.How can I not love this guy ?He's too precious for me.

I just stayed in that position with him and I slowly dozed off,tried from all the dramas that happend.

Jimin's POV

Everyone was waiting for the two of them to get out from the room.We heard many things going in there but suddenly it became so quiet.

Suddenly Taehyung voice filled the silence in the air.

"Maybe they are burying the bone" Taehyung said with an innocent face.

Eveyone looked at him a 'the-fuck-you-saying' face.He just make that mischevious face.

I looked at Namjoon hyung and I saw his face.That worried face that he wore since last night.I know he hate it that Jungkook is here.

I just sighed.Ohh I forget to tell you guys that actually Jungkook arrived here last night. Let's go the flashback a bit.

Flashback

It was 3:50 a.m. I was watching TV alone since everyone has went to sleep.Suddenly,I got a text message.

Kookie

Hyung,where are you ? I came to your house but there's no answer

I promised the others to not tell him that we are at Namjoon hyung's village but I know that he really need me now.I replied him telling him sorry for not telling him that I'm now at Namjoon hyung's.Then he quickly replied asking me can he come over or not.

I was having a hard time thinking about it but I ended up giving him the address.As soon as he got the address he told me that he's on his was on his way.

Jungkook won't come here unless he really need someone to lean on.

It was already 5 a.m. but i'm still awake waiting for Jungkook.Suddenly,someone knocked on the door.I quickly went over and opened it.There I saw that eyes.That helpless eyes.He broke down and quickly hugged me without any words.I hugged him back,stroking his back trying to calm him down.

end of flashback

I sighed and decided to check on them.I went to the guest room and slowly open the door,peeking inside.

There,I saw two bodies hugging each other tightly on the floor,sleeping peacefully.

I smiled looking at the both of them.I quietly went inside and took the blanket and cover the both of them since the floor is cold.I took some pillows and slid them under their head so their neck won't get hurt.I ruffled Jungkook's hair and stroked Hana's arm softly,trying not to wake them up.

I stood up and went out from the room.I slowly closed the door,glancing at the both of them.

I sighed and tears started forming in my eyes.I remembered how Jungkook looked last night.He was like a boy who got lost in a crowd of people.Lost,hopeless and clueless.

Jungkook-ah,hold on okay ? There's always a rainbow after the rain.I will help you don't worry.Just stay strong for me,Hana and everyone.

I promised.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the living room with a smile on my face.

Everyone looked at me with questionable faces.

"They're fine.Don't worry,they're sleeping right now" I said and everyone let out a sigh of relief.

I smiled a bit and suddenly Meryl came to me,resting her arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry,Jungkook will be fine.I'm sure he's going to get better and he will remember who is Hana to him" she said with a wide smile.I looked at her and I feel a bit better.I smiled and wrapped an armn around her waist.Her face got red by that and I just chuckled it off.

"We are here to help you Jimin,you're not alone okay ?" V said ruffling my hair.I looked at everyone and they all smiled including Namjoon hyung.I know he's having a hard time but I know Namjoon hyung is not that kind of person who is gonna betrayed his friends.

"GROUP HUG"V said and hugged me.Everyone smiled at V's cute behaviour and joined the group hug.

You're going to be fine,Jungkook.Not now but one day.

PAM PAM PAM

FINALLY AN UPDATE!

its been awhile since I updated.I'm really sorry for the late update.But anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.As you can see,Jungkookie is the main subject in this story now.Let's pray that Jimin and his team (xD) can make their mission accomplished~

Well,love you guys ! Stay tuned for the next update

I want to say thanks to yoongibon_ for helping me out on this chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772 72 6
๐—•๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜. (j.jk x i.ya) //too lazy to update. 4ever hiatus. don't expect too much. byieeeee.//
220 1 26
'There are no simple love stories. If it's simple, it's not love. If it's love it'll get complicated." **** This is a short love story, complicated...
823K 23.4K 73
#JUNGKOOK: โthank you for being youโž [COMPLETED] hyuckzens bts jungkook ff short story kinda crack
64.8K 2.4K 57
" Those three simple words, were too much" |Jungkookxreader| โœ… Completed โ‡๏ธ2nd Book " Complicated" Number 11 on #jungkookxreader Number 1 on #kookiez