Mr. Carter

By _veerose_

Averey Adams has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died when she was born and her father... More

My Butt is Too Big
Mr. Carter
Texts From The Boss
Lunch With The Boss
You're My Date. Remember That.
Roses
Something Important?
This Needs To Stop
I'm Done.
Very Entertaining
The Meeting
I'm Up For It
Club Night
Best Night Ever
I Don't Want To Go Too Fast
The Next Morning
Interrogation
Beach Day
You'll Know Why
Disrespect
Both Hurt In The End
Get. Her. Back.
Unexpected Surprise
Back To Normal
Hit Me Like A Wrecking Ball
So Can He
I Can't Stop
WTF!
Everything Else Didn't Matter
Afters With A Carter
'Needs' To See Miss. Adams
Love The Most, Hurt The Most
Burden On You
Amusement Park with Arthur
I Wasn't Fine
I'm Not Sure I Want To Find Out
Just Turned Serious
Answers
We Are Coming
Please Stay Alive
Message Revealed
I'm Ready
Well Look It Here
Really Hates You
The Big Reveal
Until She Gets Her Revenge
It's Finished
Never Gonna Give You Up
Epilogue

Welcome Back To My World

108K 3.2K 551
By _veerose_

Averey's POV

Well since Austin already named him I guess I'll just leave it as is. I like the name Ozzy anyways.

I was searching through the box of things that came with Ozzy and noticed how Austin didn't miss one thing except...the dog food. Really Austin.

Ozzy was sniffing around my apartment, getting used to his surroundings. Uh oh I think when I dog starts sniffing it means they need to go potty. I grabbed the doggie pads and layed them down in all rooms just in case. And low and behold he started peeing on the pad in the living room.

"Good boy Ozzy you peed on the pad!" I rubbed his ears back and forth. He needs to know that that was a good deed.

After putting everything away I grabbed the blue harness and leash that came with the Ozzy package and put him in it and left my apartment.

I was a little iffy about Ozzy going in my car but he was too cute not to let him in. I put a blanket on my passenger seat and put Ozzy on it. I went around and got in. We needed to go get dog food.

On my way to PetSmart I noticed how Ozzy is a good distraction from my broken heart. My broken heart is still there but it doesn't hurt that much. And I have Austin to thank for that. Ironic I know.

Since it was a beautiful sunny day I decided to put the windows down and bump my music. Just for my baby Ozzy I played Time After Time by none other than Ozzy Osbourne.

Ozzy tried to stick his head out the window but was too small. I put the window a little higher so he didn't try to be a dare devil and jump out.

We arrived at PetSmart and went straight to the dog food section but I was distracted by some bowties for dogs. They were so cute! I decided to get Ozzy a couple since he was going to be my partner in crime for a while.

I walked to the dog food section. There is so many brands and different types of food. I have no idea what to get. A young guy who happened to work there saved my day.

"Hey can I help you with something?"

"Oh thank god you are here. I just got this little guy and don't know which food is good for him."

"Well I would get this food for him since he is a puppy and won't grow too much. His breed is considered a toy dog. This one should be perfect for him."

"Thank you I really appreciate your help."

"No problem. Hey I think I seen your dog earlier in the morning actually. A young man was holding him and looking frantically for things for him."

"Oh yeah....well that's my ex he actually gave him to me but forgot to get the dog food."

"Oh I see." He laughed.

"Thank you for the help. I'm just going to get this ringed up." I didn't need someone to remind me of the sweet things Austin did for me.

After paying for the dog food I decided to go to the local park around the corner and take Ozzy for a little walk. Get everything out of his system. Me and Ozzy were going to be best friends.

******

After I finished taking Ozzy for a walk at the park I noticed it was 3:30. Man does time fly. Well I did wake up sorta late this morning.

While walking to my car I got a call from none other than Asshole Austin himself. I didn't want to answer but I couldn't resist. I needed to hear his voice. There was so many things I wanted to tell him but couldn't obviously.

I cautiously answered.

"Hello."

"Hey babe."

"What do you want Austin?" I said trying to sound annoyed but I was opposite of annoyed my heart was beating rather fast.

"We need to talk and get this right again."

"Austin I said it was over."

"Just please hear me out. If it doesn't go right tonight you don't have to see me for the rest of your life. Deal?"

"Ughhh you make everything so difficult."

"Now is that so." I heard his smile in his voice.

"Yeah it is. I'm going to bring Ozzy with me for protection."

"Oh I don't know about that he might lick me to death."

"Don't be a smartass." He laughed at my comment.

"I'll always be your smartass." I smiled.

"What time should I be ready?"

"I'd say like 6:30ish."

"Okay see you then." I hung up.

Oh. My. God. I am so nervous. My heart is going to jump out of my chest.

"Ozzy we are going out with your former owner tonight and I don't know if I can handle it." Ozzy just looked at me. He really is a good listener. Though he probably thinks I'm crazy.

We got to my apartment and I immediately got in the shower but Ozzy followed me. I put his bed on the floor in the bathroom and gave him one of his toys. That kept him busy.

After getting out of the shower I had my towel wrapped around my body and was figuring out what to wear. Austin needed to know what he lost. I put Ozzy on my bed. He was just laying down watching me go frantic.

"Ozzy what about this? No this is a little too much. Oh what about this? No this is for the day not night." Ozzy was just staring at me. I finally took out something that was decent. I put it on and Ozzy started barking his cute little bark.

"Yup this is the winner Ozzy. Good choice boy."

I went with a white crop top shirt that was flowy and loose on my arms with black jeans and pumps. I put my hair in a high bun. This should be good.

I decided to go easy on the makeup. No lipstick tonight.

I started pacing my living room, waiting. Ozzy was getting anxious. I stoppd for his sake.

"Oh Ozzy I forgot your bowtie."

I chose a white bowtie. We matched.

I needed a drink of water. I poured myself a glass. Then there was a knock on my door. My heart stopped. Ozzy started to bark already protecting me.

"It's okay Ozzy it's just Austin."

I slowly opened the door. Austin was standing there looking a bit nervous but amused at the same time.

"Hey beautiful."

"Austin..."

"Hey little guy long time no see." Ozzy ran to his arms and licked him to death. Come on Ozzy you're supposed to be on my side.

He looked up at me and my knees went weak but I got a hold of myself. "Shall we go?" He said.

I nodded and took a hold of Ozzy's leash. I knew he would hold my hand and I didn't need contact.

"I know what you're doing Averey."

"What is that Austin?"

"You don't want me to hold your hand but that's okay because I have other plans." He grabbed me by my waist and brought me closer towards him. I shivered throughout my entire body. His fingers were touching my stomach ever so gently. I moaned.

"I'm starting to get an idea of how you like to be touched." He let go of me. Ughhh he's teasing me!

He opened my door and I got in with Ozzy. He then got in the driver's seat.

We started driving to who knows where.

"So how's little Ozzy? Do you like him?"

"I'm in love with him." He looked at me and smiled.

"I knew you would."

"Thank you for him. I was planning on getting a dog I just didn't know when."

"Would you like to put on any music?"

"Sure. Why not?" I played Powerful by Major Lazer ft. Ellie Goulding.

"Interesting choice in music." Oh god he noticed. "You're very quite Averey."

"I wonder why Austin." I said sarcastically.

He just chuckled. He really did look good tonight. He was wearing a navy blue pants suit with a white button up. He looked yummy.

"We're here." I was brought out of my inappropriate thoughts.

I noticed we were at a high end restaurant.

"What about Ozzy?"

"He's coming too."

"But..."

"It's okay Averey I have it all handled." I carried Ozzy in my arms.

We entered the restaurant and people were giving us, especially me, weird looks. Yeah it's a lady and her dog people. Get over it.

We were than escorted to our table after Austin talked to one of the hosts. I was following the waiter when Austin put his arm around my waist. I didn't want to make a scene so I let him.

We arrived at our table and I was stunned at the view. It was magnificent.

Austin took Ozzy out of my hands and put him on one of the chairs. The chair had a doggy bed on it. Where did that come from? This man thinks of everything. He then pulled out my chair so I could sit. Ever the gentleman.

He caught me looking at the view.

"Beautiful isn't it."

"Very."

"I knew you'd like it." He smiled than picked up the menu. Oh no food.

Austin's mom's words kept going in my head, "Do you eat all day?" I haven't eaten nothing all day because of that reason. I can't eat.

Austin put down his menu. "Well I know what I want."

"I'm not hungry I'll just have some water."

"What do you mean not hungry? Have you eaten today? Don't lie to me."

"I'm just not hungry." I looked down at my fingers.

"Averey." He said in an intimidating voice. "Averey." I looked up. "Did you eat today?"
He looked at me with those hard eyes.

"No! I didn't eat! Why does it matter to you?" I said being stubborn.

"Because I care about you." Realization caught up with him. His eyes grew larger. "Are you starving yourself because of what my mother said?!" He said in a cold tone.

I didn't say anything. He grew frustrated. "It is. Oh my god. Averey don't take what they said to heart! You are so beautiful!You have no idea how gorgeous you truly are. You are the most gorgeous girl I have ever met. I fell in love with your big butt before I did with you!" I tried to hide my smile but it didn't work. He noticed I wanted to laugh so he smiled too. He put his hand on my hand. I looked at him.

"Please don't starve yourself. I don't want you to go down that path. Tell me you'll eat."

"Okay I'll eat."

"Good." The waiter came and asked for our order. "I'll have the steak plate. The steak medium and instead of a baked potato can I have french fries." That sounded mouthwatering.

"And you ma'am?"

"I'll have the same please."

"Okay I'll have your drinks right out than."

He looked at me and continued to until I would consider it staring.

"Can I help you with anything Austin?" The waiter brought our glasses of wine out.

"Yeah there is Averey. I need you back in my life."

"Austin we both know what happened yesterday night. It's kinda hard to get past that."

"I know you think I'm some kind of asshole for not standing up to my family but there is a reason why."

"I'm all ears."

"Okay here I go. Last year my mom and dad were still together and we were all one big happy family. My mom pretty much acted the same way she did last night when she was still with my father. He couldn't say anything that would somehow offend her because she would say something to everyone that would ruin his reputation. He's a business man you see and if word came out that he...that he..."

"He what?"

"If word came out that he had an affair with a minor than he would be forever ruined. He would lose his money and everything that he possessed. My mom was the only one who knew. Well I suppose she would since she caught him in the act. She blackmailed him everyday till the day he couldn't take it anymore and blew up."

"So what happened?"

"He told her to fuck off and leave him alone. He didn't care if his reputation was ruined. He said it was hell living with my mother. That night he blew up my mother came up to all my brothers and sisters and told us that if we ever talked to my father again she would never talk to us again either. I was shocked that my mother even had that in mind. You know that's my father I loved him just as much as my mother. Now all of the sudden I couldn't talk to him anymore. He came the next day and none of my siblings or me talked to him. We ignored him and still do till this day. I will always regret not talking to him. My sisters came out just like my mother apart from Tori of course. If I would of stood up to them they would've taken me out of their life just like my father. I really wanted to say something Averey but I just...couldn't. I understand that family is all you got and I die each day knowing you don't have one so I wanted to keep mine as long as I could. But after I seen you react the way you did. I said fuck them, if they want to shun me than go right ahead because I'd rather be shunned than lose you." He took a deep breathe. "After you left I had a few choice words to say to them. None of it was pretty. But the crazy thing that happened was that they apologized to me about what they did to you. They actually apologized. They knew I am madly in love with you and they regret everything they said to you. I was still not all the way happy because I knew you still weren't mine." He paused. "So I come here tonight to apologize from the bottom of my heart." He grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. "Averey will you forgive me."

My whole world stopped. Could I forgive him? He gave me a pretty good reason why he acted the way he did last night. He went through so much with his family and I need to be understanding this time. I looked at him and my eyes watered. Why do I always have to cry?

"I forgive you Austin." His whole face changed. He was smiling so earnestly that it warmed my heart. He let out a breathe.

He kissed my hand and said, "Thank god."

I smiled at him. He's mine again and I couldn't be happier. But then...

"Averey there is still one more thing I need to tell you though." Please don't be bad. "Umm will you take me back and be my personal assistant again and....and...and my girlfriend?"

I just stared at him. I knew what I was going to say I just wanted to see him suffer a little like I suffered. He was getting nervous I could tell. Finally I said, "Of course I'll be your girlfriend again. I am in love with you."

He got up from his chair and pulled me up into his arms. "Welcome back to my world." My legs were dangling and then he kissed me like his life depended on it. It was the best kiss we have ever had. He was so gentle and sweet. I was craving him so I sped up the process a little. He moaned when I lashed my toungue in his mouth and took charge. Our teeth were clashing and our lips were getting sore but we didn't care because we loved each other.

"I don't think I'll be able to control myself if we continue." He said out of breath. I laughed and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Okay." He let me go and went back to his seat. Right when we sat down the food arrived.

I was starving and pretty much left the plate shaking when I finished. He smiled when I finished.

"Let's get out of here." He said.

"Okay." I went to go get Ozzy when I noticed he was fast asleep on the chair. I laughed at his cuteness.

"I guess we bored him to death." Austin laughed.

"I guess so." I went to pick him up and he was acting like he was helpless. I put his head on my shoulder. He went straight back to sleep.

Austin grabbed my hand and we walked out together. We got in the car and were on our way to my apartment. Ozzy was fast asleep on my shoulder. He was so warm that he made me sleepy. Soon enough I was asleep too.

Austin picked me up in his arms bride style and walked me to my apartment. I noticed that Ozzy wasn't in my lap.

"It's okay I put him inside already." I looked at him in confusion. "He's in my house already."

"What?!" I was fully awake now. I looked around and noticed that we were in his driveway and walking up the steps to his house. "And when did I decide I was staying over." He laughed at me.

"I decided for you."

"Oh is that so." He pecked my lips and took me inside. He put me down and shut the door behind him.

I noticed that Ozzy was sleeping in a new bed.

"I have a bed for Ozzy too."

"Did you think he would be having sleepovers with you even though we weren't together anymore?"

"No but I kinda hoped we would get back together and he would eventually stay here sometimes. So I bought him a bed for my place too."

We looked at Ozzy and I realized that he is sort of like our child. Children with Austin. I quickly got rid of that image. It's too soon.

"Come on let's go to bed. Bring Ozzy with you." Austin said.

I got Ozzy and followed Austin up. He opened his bedroom door and I was stunned how big it is. Is everyroom in his house bigger than my apartment? His bedroom is amazing.

I didn't want to touch anything.

"Just put Ozzy on the little couch right there." I followed orders. "Here put this on." It was one of his t-shirts.

"Um Austin what am I going to wear to work tomorrow?"

"I have something you can wear." He said smirking.

"It better be something appropriate." I said in a serious voice.

"Don't worry babe I got it all handled." I just shook my head and rolled my eyes playfully.

While getting undressed I heard Austin gasp. I turned around to see him staring. "This is not a strip tease Mr. Carter."

He came up behind me and pulled me towards him. "I love when you call me Mr. Carter." He started rubbing my behind with his front. I moaned with pleasure. "You like that don't you baby."

"Yes." I sighed. I started getting wet and felt him grow hard against me. Oh my god.

"This is what your body does to me baby." He started kissing my neck and biting it on the way down to my collarbone. He gently bit/sucked my shoulder and I practically lost it.

"Don't stop baby." I moaned. He growled and aggressively picked me up and dropped me on the bed. This was getting intense. He kissed me and I was kissing him back. I was growing impatient.

Then all of the sudden he said, "Stop. I don't want to do this just yet. I don't want you to think I'm using you for sex. I want to wait for the perfect moment." He was out of breath.

He was right we should wait. I'm so happy he stopped us because I sure wasn't going to.

"I wasn't thinking of that at all. I'm happy that you stopped us." He smiled at me and I smiled back. He got off the bed and got his t-shirt. "Put this on you know you tempt me."

I put the shirt on. He turned off the lights and got in the bed. He pulled me towards him so that we were spooning. He wrapped his legs around mine. I felt whole again. We were quite for a while.

"I love you Austin." He tensed up behind me.

"I love you too Averey." He kissed my neck and I fell asleep after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 24.2K 41
Thera Mallay, she was a self-made billionaire, having chains of restaurants across the globe and many other businesses. Her company was all she had...
23.4M 805K 64
Alexander James is at the top of the food chain with his multi billion dollar company. Just the sound of his name makes men's blood boil in jealousy...
763K 50.6K 98
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
389K 10.1K 35
Kendrick Ryans is the CEO of Ryans Corporate. He's also a big playboy until his playboy behavior was forced to stop. To keep his position and his fat...