Rise Of The Elements

By MerryandNoa

Four teenage friends, left to their doom, when lightning strikes them on a clear day, separating them differe... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: A Day In The Park
Chapter 2: Ariel Winter
Chapter 3: Pepto Doom
Chapter 4: Julie Dart
Chapter 5: April Tornado
Chapter 6: Ariel's Palace
Chapter 7: Lost Tornado
Chapter 8: Electric Doom
Chapter 9: I Am No Longer A "Registered" Bad Guy?
Chapter 10: Epic Fail
Chapter 11: Secret Base
Chapter 12: Practice Army
Chapter 13: An Invite From Royalty
Chapter 14: Knockout
Chapter 15: SOS (we should probably help Pepto!)
Chapter 16: Don't Try This At Home
Chapter 17: Tornado Down
Chapter 18: Pepto... This Is All Your Fault
Chapter 19: Circled
Chapter 20: Snorts
Chapter 21: Ariel's Dream
Chapter 22: Nightmares
Chapter 23: To: Julie, From: Nightmares
Chapter 24: I Thought Hair Was Nice
Chapter 25: Once Again, A Battle
Chapter 26: One on One
Chapter 27: Third Power
Chapter 28: Failing
Chapter 29: Battle With Wands
Chapter 30: Ta Da
Chapter 31: Repair
Chapter 32: Roll Call
Chapter 33: Brilliance
Chapter 34: Julie's Part
Chapter 35: Me
Chapter 36: Ripped Page
Chapter 37: Julie's Coat
Chapter 38: Caught Ya'
Chapter 39: To The Rescue
Chapter 40: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 41: Spells, Enchantments, Curses, Black Magic, Hexes, WORDS!
Chapter 42: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!
Chapter 43: I Think She Has A Cold
Chapter 44: I'll Finish
Chapter 45: Research Project
Chapter 46: Warm Ups!
Chapter 47: Pranked!
Chapter 48: Time To Go
Chapter 50: July 30th
Chapter 51: One More Day
Chapter 52: Checklist
Chapter 53: And So It Begins
Chapter 54: I HATE Losing

Chapter 49: Teleporting

7 1 0
By MerryandNoa

     I have to use ALL of my strength to get our whole army all the way to Earth. We are on my planet, which is an unknown moon of Saturn. Let me tell you how far away that is... 746 million miles. I have to teleport hundreds of people and machines 746 MILLION MILES! That is a lot of miles. I'll be drained for a couple of days. A pale blob of Julie will be in the middle of the battlefield if I don't hurry up and get all of those people and machines over to Earth.

"Magic Slicker?!" I called through the crowd of chattering soldiers. She popped up right next to me, what a great sidekick. "I need you to help be teleport all of this," I waved my hands toward the crow of people and gear, "there." then I waved my wand to show a live image of Earth.

"Ok, we have to do a large double portal under them, so they can all fall into formation without the hassle." she said.

"Brilliant!" I responded. I am so glad to have her as a friend.

    We went to opposite sides of the big, noisy crowd. I waved my arms in circular motions and they gained lots of speed. I thought of a big field where we could fight, a big deserted place on my home sweet planet, Earth. Magic Slicker wa doing the same on the other side of the crowd. The ground beneath our feet started to fade from green and into a deep purple. The edges of the area were black, and black sparks flew out of the ground, spooking the animals in the crowd. I yelled with all my might, swinging my arms like I was an insane chimp. Sweat dripped into my eyes and soaked my clothes, my face was flushing and I felt my power draining. Just as I was about to call it quits I found myself in a different place. I sighed, then passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Elementals By Katrine

Science Fiction

97K 3.9K 40
[UNEDITED] In the year of 3204, the people on Earth are at war with aliens from Mars, human-alike beings with supernatural powers. Over the last thou...
54.1K 3.2K 53
❝With the Sky above me And the Earth below me. As the Fire burns within me There is only Water to save me.❞ Devin, AJ, Emily, and Spencer all come fr...
434 11 30
Nobody expects something supernatural to happen to them. Those kind of things only happened in comics. Fairy Tales. Unrealistic dreams that you'd fal...
3.1K 235 32
Ariel Morgan and another girl Mia Johnson was 2 girls from the same neighborhood, in fact they were next door neighbor's. They both have one special...