Talk of the Town

By COOKiEMONSTA4LIFE

Alexandria James is a prankster. She loves to have fun and she will go to drastic measures to get it. When sh... More

Talk of the Town
Goodbye California, Hello Michigan
Do I know these people?
Maybe this Place Won't be so Bad
Come At Me Bro!
He's in a Band
Teach Me How To Dougie
Grandma Wars
Distractions
Hallelujah!
But it's a Party!
What Happened between them?
A Sorta-Kinda-Couple
No More Attention, Please/ I Love You
Don't Know What You Have Until It's Gone
Worst Day Ever
The Secrets Unfold
Our Love
Missing Alex
Where is She?
We've Got a Clue
One Step Closer
No Way Out
The Savior

Part of the Band

794 14 0
By COOKiEMONSTA4LIFE

This week is passing by so slow...well probably because I'm "grounded" but today is my last day of punishment and tommarrow is Friday! Tommarrow is also my date with Anthony...I have to admit, I'm pretty nervous. I've never been nervous for a date but then again I've never had a date with Anthony.

So now I'm getting ready for stupid school. I don't wanna go...I have to deal with Destiny and today I'm just not in the mood. I groaned as I drug my feet down the stairs, trying to mentally prepare myself for today. I'm wearing light denim skinny jeans, a plain dark gray V-Neck, and all black vans. I wore my hair down and straightened it like usual. I grabbed my back pack and headed out the door.

"Alex!" I looked in the direction of the voice to see Casey grinning like crazy and standing with Roman and his friend, Jake. She gestured for me to come to them and I headed their way.

"Alex!" I looked over to see Anthony. My smile widened as he strolled towards me.

"Hey" I said. I looked back to Casey and her mouth was hanging open but she quickly shut it to smile at me and hold two thumbs up. I smiled and shook my head. Roman had an intense glare working but it wasn't on me, it was for Anthony and surprisingly Anthony was returning it. I know they don't like each other but they look like they hate each other. Casey and Jake started walking away so Roman followed, breaking whatever stare down him and Anthony were having.

"Don't forget about tommarrow" Anthony said and nudged me with his elbow, softly.

"What's tommarrow?" I asked trying to seem like I didn't know. His face turned red and I smiled.

"I-it...um" He stuttered.

"Just kidding, I wouldn't forget about it," I assured him and a look of relief washed over him. I laughed and he was about to say something before he was cut off...by Destiny

"Oh my God! Anthony!" She squealed and I rolled my eyes. She ran up to us and pushed me aside to wrap her arm around his. I glared at her and suddenly felt uncomfortable...and a little jealous.

"Hey Destiny." Anthony said looking bored.

"It's Ashley" She hissed but then covered it with a smile. Bi Polar b*tch, that's what you get!

"Well...I'm gonna catch up with Casey, so...see you later" I told Anthony and walked away before he could protest. I caught up with Casey and hooked my arm in hers.

"Well look who decided to join us" she teased and I rolled my eyes.

"I thought you were walking with him" Roman said and nodded his head towards Anthony. I looked back at him and shrugged.

"Yeah but I don't wanna walk with her. Why?" I asked because he looked a little angry.

"Oh...um...no reason" I shrugged it off and turned to Casey.

"Did you do the math homework?"

"Yes, you can copy it" she laughed.

***

I walked into the lunch room with Casey, making small talk.

"So you and Anthony?" She asked and wiggled her eyebrows as we grabbed our pizza.

"No" she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, okay" she said sarcastically. We sat down at a table in the back, ignoring the disgusted looks we got when we picked pizza over salad.

"So you and Jake?" I mocked and her face turned red. I gasped and she turned even more red. "No way!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not dating him" She said shyly and wouldn't make eye contact with me.

"But you like him!"

"No!"

"Liar!"

"Not even!"

"Awwwww, how cute! You two can have beautiful blonde babies!"

"Shut up!"

"But-"

"Hey ladies" We both stopped and turned to see Roman and Jake grinning at us. I glanced at Casey who was secretly admiring Jake.

"Hi" I said and they took a seat next to us. Jake sat next to Casey.

"Pizza?" He asked and grabbed mine out of my hand and took a giant bite while I watched him in shock. Oh hell no!

"What the hell!" I exclaimed and he smirked. Damn him! He gave me back my pizza but I pushed it back to him. "Nahhh, you eat it. I don't want your booty cooties" I grimanced and he gave me a quizzical look.

"Booty cooties?" He said and laughed.

"Yes. You have major booty cooties" I said and he playfully rolled his eyes before eating my pizza. Stupid boy. I turned to Casey and Jake with an evil grin. Casey gave me a pleading look but I ignored it. "So, Jake" I started and Casey groaned before putting her head on the table, "You should ask Casey out" I said and she looked at me horrified.

"W-what?" He stuttered and I smiled.

"I saw the way you looked at her. You should ask her out" I said simply. His whole face turned red, matching Casey's.

"Alex!" Casey scolded and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh c'mon you two obviously like each other" I said. Well, at least i hope. This is how I got Tiffany a date to the Winter Ball last year.

"Um...w-well, I-I" Jake stuttered and cleared his throat "If...um..." He sighed, becoming frustrated. I chuckled to myself and Roman shook his head.

"Just spit it out, man" Roman said and Jake glared at him while Roman laughed.

"Why don't you ask Alex out? That is why we came here in the first place right?" Jake snapped and I started laughing while Roman dropped his smile and gave a scowl. It seemed to satisfy Jake.

"Not cool" Roman said and Jake smirked.

"Alex!" I turned around to see Anthony beaming at me. I smiled back and he gestured for me to come to him. I frowned and nodded towards Casey. He pretended to wipe a tear from his face and I giggled. Damn, what's with me and giggling because of him!

"Stop flirting" I snapped my head to Roman.

"Jealous?" I teased and he shook his head.

"Of him? Never" He scoffed.

"Yeah right" Jake muttered. I turned my attention back to Anthony and noticed him glaring at Roman who happened to be glaring back.

"Anthony!" Ashley squealed and grabbed his arm. I rolled my eyes and turned back around so I didn't have to see her try to sell herself to him.

The bell rang and we all walked off to our next class.

***

I was walking out of the school so I could go home when I was stopped by none other than Ashley.

"Oh look, it's the freak" She sneered and I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh look, it's the fake" I mocked and she glared at me.

"Listen, B*tch, I have no idea why Anthony wants to go out with you but you're going to tell him no so he can take me out" She said and I laughed in her face.

"Yeah, because I'm really gonna do that" I said sarcastically and started to walk away.

"You're gonna regret it" She said as I walked away and I just flipped her off. A couple people gasped, making it better for me.

I decided to go straight home because I didn't feel like getting yelled at by my grandma. I walked through the door to see a bunch of old ladies sitting in the living room with tea.

"Alexandria!" My grandmother called.

"Yes?" I asked and she gestured for me to come to her, so I did.

"These are my friends from Bingo" She said and I raised my eyebrows, surprised that she played Bingo. "They're also part of my club and on Saturday we are having a gathering with a couple of other clubs. We're all bringing our grandchildren, meaning you are coming too" She explained. My face fell, but I still nodded.

"Okay" I said and she narrowed her eyes at me before using her index finger to direct me towards her. I crouched down and she leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"You will behave and act like you are over joyed to spend time with me or I will make sure your time here isn't pleasant" She whispered and my eyes widened. What the f*ck! I stood up and she had a nice, big, fake smile plastered on her face.

"I can't wait, Grandma! I'm sure we'll have a great time" I said, pretending to be estatic. She gave me a small nod and the other ladies smiled.

"I wish my grandchild was happy to do things with me. He only likes to listen to music and flirt with the girls" A heavy set old lady said. Grandma smiled triumphantly.

"My Granddaughter and I love spending time with each other" A snobby old lady bragged. Grandma glared at her and I couldn't help but not like the lady aswell.

"Well, I'm so happy I get spend time with you, I love hanging out with you" I said to Grandma to make her look good. "We have so much fun" I added just for the heck of it. Yeah, I'm kissing your a** grandma, you better appreciate it! Grandma smiled at me.

"Of course, Dear. Now run along, I'm going to finish our meeting then we can do something afterwards" She lied and I faked grinned.

"Okay. Goodbye, ladies. Hope you guys are having fun" I said and skipped up the stairs and into my room. I swear she better stop hitting with me with that damn cane if she expects me to fake my happiness here.

***

After dinner I took a shower and now I was hanging out in my room, doing nothing. I'm wearing a pair of black basketball pant, and a loose fitting white T-Shirt. I hear some tapping on my sliding, glass door and I opened the curtain to see Anthony standing on my balcony. I jumped and let out a small scream. He chuckled and I opened the door.

"What the hell!" I hissed and stepped in my room. He looked around and then sat at my desk.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to come with me to go practice" He said hopefully.

"Hmmm..." I pretended to think about it and he rolled his eyes. "Okay, let me get on my shoes" I said and walked over to my closet, where my shoes were kept at the bottom. I grabbed a pair of low top Chucks and quickly slipped them on.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. It was about 8:30 and Grandma usually goes to bed at 8:00 so I don't have to worry about her. We walked out to my balcony and climbed down the fence-like thing that vines grow on.

"You remember tomarrow, right?" Anthony asks.

"Of course" I replied and he grinned ear to ear.

"Great"

"Why do you and Roman hate each other?" I blurted out.

"He's a d*ck" Anthony said with a shrug.

"That explains everything" I said sarcastically and stuck my tongue out at him.

"You have no idea how hot it is when you stick your tongue out" He said and out of instinct I did it again. "Mmm, sexy" He said and I blushed.

"Pervert" I muttered.

"You make me that way"

We got to the abandonned house and walked in through the gate. The same guys were there and they all looked up to see us.

"'Sup guys" Anthony said.

"Yo...I see you brought our groupie back" Mike said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hey" I said and sat down in the same seat. "You guys find a name yet?" I asked and Frankie shakes his head.

"Nope, not yet" Frankie said.

"Yeah, that's pretty hard. We don't agree on any names" Josh said.

"That's because none of us want to be called Fat Tacos, or Josh's Peeps" Victor said and I laughed.

"Yeah, or Josh and the Funky Monkeys" Anthony said.

"Hey! I don't see you guys coming up with anything!" Josh protested.

"God, how did you make it out of high school?" Frankie sighed.

"Simple, you get the pretty little nerd girl to do your work" Josh explained.

"Yeah, or you get it on with the teacher" Anthony snickered and Mike high-fived him.

"That was one time and she was the substitute!" Josh defended.

"More like prostitute" Victor said.

"Leave me alone, you bullies!" Josh exclaimed and we all laughed at him.

***

I listened to them play a song that they were working on. Frankie wrote it, and it was amazing. It's their first actual song and it's absolutaly mind blowing. They sound similar to Emarosa, with Victor's voice. They had a nice sound, one that didn't belong in just one catagory because it was too different. And Anthony on the drums...Oh God...he's so freaking hot!

I was amazed by them and glad that it was like having my own personal concert because there's no doubt that they would make it in the music business. If Miley Cyrus could do it, then there's no way that they wouldn't be able to.

They were wrapping it up and I sat and watched Anthony put away his drums. His muscles flexed when he moved the drum set into the abandonned house. I wonder why they just leave their stuff here?

"Why do you guys leave your instruments here?" I ask.

"Because our parents would kill us if they saw us bring this home, it's hard to sneak out with them, and we actually found them here in the first place" Frankie explained.

"You found them here?" I repeated.

"Yeah, they were literally just sitting in the living room. They were kind of damaged but we fixed them and ended up using them" Victor chimed in.

"Hm, that's cool" I said.

"So you're coming to our next practice, right?" Josh asked and I shrugged. He frowned and started to pout. "Please! You're the first person to hear us play! Now you have to come to every practice for so feedback and stuff" He said and I smiled.

"Yeah, he's right. You're the only person that's heard us play" Mike said.

"I guess you have to come to every practice" Anthony said with a smirk.

"You could help us get better, and be our audience" Frankie said.

"Looks like we have a new member of the band" Victor said. I smiled.

"Really?" I asked, excited.

"Yeah" They all said. SCORE!

"Then I'll definately be coming to every practice" I said with a smile. This town just became totally worth everything that's happened!

_______________________________________________________________________

heyyyyyyyy! I feel like I haven't updated in forever!!!!!! hahaha. Well...

If you liked it then please comment, vote, and fan but no pressure. ;)

If you didn't like it then tell me why...but nicely.

Excuse the weird spacing in the beginning and the mistakes. I don't proof read, but I should start.

Hope you enjoyed it!!!!

<3 COOKiEMONSTA4LIFE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.5K 41
"Touch me and -" I glare at him. "And what?" He smirks, taking a step forward leaving no space between me and the wall behind me. Amy is starting hig...
861K 27.8K 35
This princess is about to find out her powers aren't as harmless as they seen. Amber Young was an outcast at school and got badly bullied. Darcy her...
1.1M 14.6K 37
Living in a world where the dance team is her kingdom, fashion her passion, and judo her secret pastime, Jade Wright's life is as close to perfect as...
684K 11.6K 32
"Oh god," I made little gasping sounds, unable to stop my eyes from rereading the note again and again."This can't be happening." Love conquers all...