Why? • Gaster!Sans x Human!Re...

By sansisnotonfire

'When I was 13, I killed someone. By accident of course... It was the day I found out I possessed some ty... More

Note
Chapter 1- Fallen down
Chapter 2- Restrictions
Chapter 3- A Strange Place
Chapter 4- Him
Chapter 5- A Dream
Chapter 7- History Lesson
Chapter 8- Encounter
Chapter 9- The Promise
Chpater 10- That Reset
Chapter 11- Why?
Chapter 12- Vunrable Eyes
Chapter 13- He's Playing Piano
Chapter 14- Intruder
Chapter 15- Hun
Chapter 16- A Fathers Threat
Chapter 17- Napping
Chapter 18- Papy's Past
Chapter 19- Medical Reasons
Chapter 20- Intoxicating
Chapter 21- A While Longer
Sims 4
Chapter 22- Argument
Chapter 23- Reality
IMPORTANT
Chapter 24- Sacrifice
Chapter 25- Purple Oak
Chapter 26- The Way
Chapter 27- I'll Still Remember
Chapter 28- For You
Chapter 29- Dark Blush
Chapter 30- Asgore's Decision
Chapter 31- Red
Chapter 32- A Chance
Chapter 33- The Same
Chapter 34- Could
Chapter 35- The Reset
Chapter 36- Chara
Chapter 37- Just Her
Chapter 38- Embarrassed
Chapter 39- Realisation
Charater Ask & Author Q&A
Chapter 40- For Once
Chapter 41- Maybe
Chapter 42- Time
Chapter 43- Spend
Chapter 44- Small Things
Chapter 45- So Am I
Chapter 46- Show
Chapter 47- Yours
Chapter 48- Losing
AUTHOR Q&A
Draft Chapter #1
Draft Chapter #2
Draft Chapter #3
Epilogue
Thank you

Chapter 6- Just Like You

4.7K 175 316
By sansisnotonfire

"Wha-"

"You should, you could find out more about everything. It won't do you any harm."

You think for a second. The only thing that seems dangerous is Sans.

"Are you sure your okay if I go down?"

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" Flowey says, not making eye contact with you.

"If I go tonight you don't have permission to follow me."

Flowey crosses his arms and looks the other way. He looks pissed.

"It's not fair, I want to see."

"So that's the only reason why you wanted me to go?" You say slightly disappointed.

"No. I actually do want you to go. Your old enough and you can look after yourself. You've been through a lot, you at least deserve a little bit of freedom." Flowey says. You can tell he's not lying.

You give him a genuine smile.

"Okay you can come."

"HAHAHA YASSSSS B!" Flowey says, lifting up his arms in success.

"One one condition." You say with a smirk. Floweys expression changes slowly to a 'Go on then' look. "You stay hidden no matter what."

"What if th-"

"No. Matter. What."

Flowey is in deep thought for a second before agreeing.

"If you break the promise, I will run away from this place, I'll hide and never come back."

Flowey looks to the floor, then back up at you. He makes eye contact with you before nodding.

"Deal."

"Alright, I'm leaving as soon as mum falls asleep."

------------------------------------------------

"Got the jacket?" Flowey whispers.

"Yup." You say as cling onto it.

You begin to walk out the bedroom door. "You sure mums asleep?"

"Certain." Flowey says, proud that he is part of this 'mission'.

"Alright, remember not to be seen."

"Yeah, yeah." Is the last thing you hear from Flowey before heading down the stairs.

You make sure to leave both doors unlocked before heading out into the snow.

It was rather cold. Sans wouldn't mind if you put on his jacket right?

Finally, you reach the bridge. You sigh in relief. You walk on. You can see the light from the happy town.

You walk on, searching for the house where Papyrus and Sans supposedly live in.

When you reach it, you rock lightly 3 times.

There's footsteps, then the sound of unlocking.

"Yeah, I've got it Paps." Someone says behind the door.

They open it.

"Hey, can I help y-" What seems to be a human is standing at the entrance. His jaw dropped when he relised you were human too.

"Y-your human?" The human says. His voice sounds male-like. You can't tell what his face looks like, it's too dark outside.

"Pretty much." You say jokingly.

"Please do come in." He says making space in the doorway. His hand gestures you to come in.

You smile gratefully as you walk in.

The warmth of the house is pleasant.

You hear the click of a light switch. Seconds later a light switches on. The room that you were in last night is more clear. It looks pretty homely.

"Nice jacket, I'm surprised Sans even let you use it." The guy says while crossing his arms. He appears to be checking you out.

You turn around to face the human. You can see his face clearly now. He has brown hair that goes down to his shoulders. He also has a fringe. His face is a light yellow.

He wears a purple jumper with blue lines and some brown tight trousers. He has nice legs...

He notices you staring. He slightly blushes.

"Wow Kid." He says sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"E-erm." You say back. There's a knot in your stomach from the awkwardness.

"AHHH! THE HUMAN HAS RETURNED! AND IVE SEEN YOU'VE MET FRISK. HE WAS THE BOY I MENTIONED YESTERDAY." Papyrus says from the top of the stairs.

So this is Frisk.

"So this is the human Sans hit?" Frisk asks, but he already knows the answer. "That's peak. I wanna apologise on his behalf, he can be a bit... bitchy."

"FRISK! USE MORE APPROPRIATE WORDS!"

"A female dog...?" Frisk says, not really knowing where this conversation was going.

"I PREFER THE WORD MOUTHY WHEN IT COMES TO SITUATIONS LIKE THIS, BUT IF YOU WISH TO USE FEMALE DOG THEN THATS OKAY." Papyrus says causally.

Frisk just snickers while you stand and giggle.

At this point Papyrus as reached the bottom of stairs and is standing next to you and Frisk.

"PLEASE HUMAN, SIT DOWN AND TRY SOME OF MY SPAGHETTI."

"Okay." You says, obeying him. Frisk follows and does the same.

Papyrus disappears into the kitchen.

You strike up conversation with Frisk.

"So uh, do you know when Sans will be back?" Frisk looks slightly disappointed when you say this, but does his best to hide it.

"You just missed him, he went out to Grillbyz about 20 minutes ago. Probably to get drunk again..." He says the last part to himself. He looks upset about something.

"Well I came here to give him this." You say as you take off his jacket and give it to Frisk.

"Though so." He says with a wink.

You slightly blush at his gesture.

"So, what's your name? I didn't hear you mention it."

"It's Y/N."

"That's nic-"
"HUMAN! IT WOULD BE THE ONLY RIGHT THING TO DO GIVING YOU MY SPAGHETTI! PLEASE, DO EAT!" Frisk is cut off by Papyrus who enters the room loudly with two plates of spaghetti in his hands. He places a plate and a fork down on your lap. He hands the other plate of spaghetti to Frisk.

"Thanks Pap." He says before digging into the pasta.

You do the same. Your tongue really likes the taste of it. The sauce goes really well with the taste of the pasta. It's not to heavy, but not too light. It's perfect.

"Papyrus this is wonderful!" You say after a few mouthfuls.

Papyrus claps his hands in delight."IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT!"

Suddenly the front door jolts open.

"Papy, why are you up? It's 2am."

It's Sans. He sounds slightly drunk. There's a strong sent of vanilla in the room.

"THE HUMAN CAM-"

"The human?" He looks toward the couch where you sat with Frisk. Frisks leg was lightly brushing yours.

There's a slight gleam of jealousy in Sans' eye.

"Y/N what are you doing here?" He asks seriously. His yellow eye pierces right through you.

"I erm, left my bag and erm I took your coat and hah..." You say fast. Then you realise something.

"Hey how do you know my name? I never told you or Papyrus. I've only just told Frisk." You say eyeing Sans.

He doesn't look at you. He try's to focus on something other than you.

"Your bag is in Papyrus' room. I suggest you go get it and leave." He says in a monotone voice.

"I asked you a question." You say, building up the courage to say something without feeling intimidated.!You had a hint of annoyance in your voice. You were standing up now, your fists in balls beside your waist.

"And I told you something yesterday kitten. Come. Back. If. You. Dare. And yet, you're still here." A nasty snarl appears on his face. His eye flickers a bright yellow as he steps closer to you.

"SANS, I DO NOT THINK THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO RESOLVE THINGS." Papyrus says in the background. You were both eyeing each other carefully.

His eye stops flickering as he turns to face Papyrus. His facial expression softens.

"I'm sorry Papy, but someone here thinks their tough." He says innocently.

That set you off.

Your left eye turned blue as you picked up Sans with your magic. At first he seems shocked but then then he says,

"I can do that too kitten."as he picks you up with his yellow magic. His left eye is burning yellow. His facial expression is angry but confused.

How does he do that too?

The ceiling is quite high, and when you look down you whimper slightly.

Frisk is sitting on the sofa with is mouth wide open. Papyrus just looks at both of you with glee.

"I won't drop you, if you don't drop me." You say looking at Sans and then then the floor.

"I think not beautiful." He says as he teleports out of your magic and onto the floor. He has a shit eating grin plastered on his face.

You feel so stupid as you knew that you could teleport too.

You teleport out of his magic and onto the floor, right in front of him. That smirk of his is wiped right.

"What the hell...?" Frisk whispers from the couch. You all turn to face him. He has his elbow propped up on knee. He rests his chin on his hand.

"I'm thinking the same thing kiddo." Sans says before looking back at you wide eyed.

A/N: Chapter 6 guys! It's a new week too so expect more of me!

-sansisnotonfire 🔥✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 746 20
After falling into the underground, Toriel nurses you back to health and takes you in as her own. Six months later, during your first outing into the...
11K 273 30
(Y/n) was a cheerful young girl once. Her life couldn't have been better, that is until that fateful day. With the loss of her mother and becoming a...
25.2K 1K 34
WARNING: THIS CONTAINS HIGHLY MATURE CONTENT (BLOOD, VIOLENCE) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Money can change a lot of things. It can even change your destin...
98K 3.9K 42
"You know sweetheart, lying doesn't get you anywhere with me." He said lighting a cigarette and placing it in between his teeth. Vanilla, leather, an...