Forever In Love With My Broth...

By Faded_May_Roses

(Second Book to Falling In Love With My Brother's Best Friend) Dylan landed the role of Stiles on the new sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 41

7.1K 203 99
By Faded_May_Roses

Before you go on to read I have a question... Do any of you know where I could possibly watch the latest season of Teen Wolf? I would like to watch it before season six airs. :) thanks!!!

Love,

El

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled as I looked around the house. This is perfect. Balloons everywhere. Banners in the living room and outside. Confetti pieces on the tables.

I was so happy with what I did. I mean I did have some help from Dylan, Kyle, Ryan, Tyler, and Josh. They only did the things I couldn't do though. For example, Dylan didn't want me standing on chairs to hang the banners so he and Josh hung those up while I instructed. Ryan and Tyler were in charge of setting up the tables and tent in the backyard. Then Josh and I blew up balloons and placed the confetti down.

"You do realize that he isn't even going to remember any of this right?" Kyle said now standing next to me. I glared over to him and elbowed his side. He groaned in pain.

"Yes, but so what. We will and we can tell him all about it when he's older. Plus it's a big deal, Ky."

"He will love it when we tell him." Scott said now appearing with Jonas. I smiled and held my arms out to him.

"Hi, sweetheart. Aunt Cals missed you!" I kissed all over his face and he laughed. "Happy first birthday, cutie." I kissed him one last time and looked at Scott.

"Uh, since she is his mother, Julia is allowed to come over for the party. She will be accompanied by one of those people from the court so everything should be fine." I nodded. "Dude, you're home?" Scott asked Ryan. I smiled as my brothers hugged.

"I couldn't miss my little guy's first birthday." He reached over and rubbed his hair.

"How long?"

"A week or so." I smiled.

I missed my little brother. It was hard to ever see him now since he's traveling so much for his career. It's so weird to see him all grown up.

"Cals?" Josh asked. I turned around. "We kind of ran into a problem." I looked to Kyle and he grabbed Jonas from me.

"Please don't tell me you dropped-" I stopped when I saw the cake laying on the ground. I crossed my arms and turned to Josh, Tyler, and Dylan. "When I find out who did it there will be consequences." The three of them looked to each other.

As I pulled my phone out they began to whisper to each other. I secretly smiled when one of them told Dylan to take the blame because his only consequence would be no sex for a while.

"Yes, you were just at my house to deliver a cake and I was wondering if you could bring the second cake in?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'm still outside as instructed." I smiled.

"Thank you. I'll be right out." I hung up and turned around.

The three guys were standing there with their mouths open.

"You had a second cake?" Tyler asked confused.

"Duh. I knew one of you pin heads would drop it."

"She never has faith in us." Josh sadly said.

"I honestly thought it would be Kyle." Scott walked in and I grabbed his hand. "I need you to help me and I know I can count on you."

"Lets do it. You guys look stupid." Scott laughed and the guys. "So what are we doing?" He asked as we walked outside.

"Those idiots dropped the cake. I had another one made in case that happened so I need you to carry it in please."

"Easy." As we neared the cake dude he stepped out of his company van.

"The idea of a second cake was smart." The guy said.

I smiled and thanked him.

"Here you go." The man looked down to my outstretched hand with the money.

"I can't take this."

"Please. Just a little tip." He smiled big and thanked me. "Have a good day."

"You too, miss." He nodded and got into his car.

"She amazes me." I heard Dylan say as I shut the door.

"God where can I find a Callie?" Josh asked.

"I would say another Brooks girl, but they're taken."

"Is dad going to be here?" Ryan asked. I looked over to him when I noticed him watching me.

"He better be. It's his grandson's first birthday." Ryan sighed and put his hands in his pockets. I quickly looked over to him and he was watching everyone chat at the tables.

"You two haven't talked?" I put my right hand on my stomach while the other went below my stomach.

"It's been a month and a half." I quickly told him. A couple kids ran up the steps next to me with their water guns. One of them is going to get hurt. I can just feel it.

"I'm sorry." He said after a minute.

"The cake wasn't your fault, Ry." I smiled and patted his shoulder. I turned to go into the house, but he grabbed my hand.

"Not the cake, Cals."

"You had nothing to do with dad either. That's his decision." I went to go into the house, but he stopped me again. "Ry today's supposed to be a good day. I don't want to ruin it for Jonas or Scott."

"Just hear me out." I sighed and nodded. "I can't help but to feel sorry. You and dad were close and he just cut you off. I can't imagine how that feels for you." He stopped what he was saying as a few people walked past us. "I know you're upset, but you do a great job at hiding it."

"Where are you going with this, Ryan?" I asked. He looked over and I followed his gaze.

Our father was walking into the backyard. He caught my eyes, but immediately turned away. I kept my eyes on him as he approached Zac and Lauren. He kissed her cheek and smiled as he looked down to her stomach.

"Dad is being a complete ass right now, but I think one day he will realize that he lost one of the best people in his life. Dad won't want to miss out on a grandchild's life, Callie." I nodded and looked away from my father with tears in my eyes. Ryan hugged me tightly. "I love you, Cals. I'll always be here for you, big sis. Remember that."

As I stood in front of the sink, I watched everyone mingle outside. I watched my family members as they talked to friends and family. My mom was talking with Clara and Zac's mom. Ryan was playing with Jonas in the kiddy pool. Julia and Scott standing off to the side watching Jonas. It looked awkward between them, but they were trying I guess. Kyle was talking with some cousins. Everyone was all over the place it was hard to keep track.

Then my eyes landed on my father. Dylan's parents tried to approach him, but he excused himself from where he was and walked away from them. I shook my head and looked down to the sink.

I can't believe him. The O'Brien family did nothing to him and he's completely ignoring them. I don't care if he doesn't speak to me, but that is no way to treat my soon to be husband's family.

"Callie?" I pushed away those thoughts and turned around. Lauren was standing in front of me.

"Hey." I said with a forced smile. "I was just about to bring out some snacks." I went to the counter and poured some chips into a bowl.

"I'm sure no one needs snacks right after the cake." I shrugged.

"They won't go bad." There was a pause. "What's up?"

It's honestly been a little weird between Lauren and I too. It started after she found out what dad said to me.

I don't know why, but she never returned my calls, answered my texts, or came over anymore.

"Uh, I just wanted to let you know that the place looks great. Your skills are amazing." I stopped what I was doing and turned around to face her.

"You aren't here to tell me how well I did with the decorations, Lauren." She looked over to the patio where Zac, Tyler, Dylan, Holland, and one of our cousins stood.

"I wanted to say sorry." I went back to the snacks. She came closer to me and tried to get me to look at her. "Won't you say something, Callie?"

What did she want me to say?

I closed my eyes and took a breath.

"What are you sorry for, Ren?" I looked up to her and she was staring at me.

"For not returning calls-" I walked away from her and tried to go outside. As I opened the door she shut it on me. I looked out the window and everyone on the patio was staring at us. "Will you just listen to me?"

"Why?"

"What?" I crossed my arms and she backed away a step.

"Why did you start ignoring me?" She didn't answer. When she tried her mouth would just open and close right back up. "Was it because dad is finally giving you the attention you want so you figure if you don't talk to me then he will be by your side longer?"

"Is that what you think?"

"Or did he tell you to not talk to me? To turn you against me because I'm doing the wrong thing?" I put air quotes around the words wrong thing.

I honestly don't believe I did anything wrong. Actually, I know I haven't.

"You don't-"

"You and I are in the same position, Lauren. So why is he ignoring me?"

"You know exactly why." She said getting pissed. When I didn't answer she went on. "You're an immature little brat with no job." She yelled.

"I'm not the immature one here. You-" Before I could go on she slapped me across the face. I held my cheek in my hand and looked to her. Her body immediately calmed down and she looked sad.

Dylan was immediately by my side.

"Callie?" He asked looking at my cheek. Ryan, Scott, and Kyle looked at Lauren in disbelief.

"Cals, I-" She tried to talk but I stopped her.

"You're going to have to leave." She looked to our brothers.

"I-"

"Lets go, Ren." Zac said. "Will you walk her out?" He asked Kyle. He looked at me one last time before following her. "Are you alright, Cals?" Zac asked looking at me.

"I'm fine."

"I'm really sorry about that. I am."

"I know. Go before she gets pissed at you." He smiled sadly before kissing my forehead and walked off.

"What happened?" Mom asked just now running in. She took my face in her warm hands. I closed my eyes and as soon as I did tears fell. "Dylan?"

"Lauren slapped her."

Mom began saying how she was going to have a "word with that one."

"I just need some rest." I said. When I opened my eyes I felt everyone watching me.

"Is the baby okay?" Mom asked.

"We're fine." I excused myself and went towards the stairs. I sat on the edge of my bed.

I'm still trying to process what happened. I don't understand why she would hit me.

"Cals?" Scott was standing in my doorway with a couple tissues. "Tissues for your issues?" I laughed and shook my head.

"You okay?" He asked after I shook my head again with a smile.

"Here I thought Julia would be the one to ruin Jonas's party, but it was me." Scott wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. "What happened to our family?"

"Some crazy shit."

"Is it that hard for any of us to get along anymore?" His lips pressed down to my head.

I closed my eyes wishing everything was back to he way it was.

"I guess so." He sighed. I hugged him tighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
275K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...