(2)Merciless | ansastu kyoush...

By TODOROKEE

[ Book 2 of 2 ] As she spends her time with the End Class, the more denser Koutaru Araki became of someone's... More

Epilogue: When The Fear Is Real
Chapter 1: Life is a Threat
Chapter 2: Be My Side
Chapter 3: Hating the Truth, Accepting What's Real
Chapter 4: Furious Karasuma
Chapter 5 & 6: Test Subject Araki ; When Life Gives You Lemons
Chapter 8: New Semester with New Feelings
Chapter 9: A Test To Pass
Chapter 10: Flustered First
Chapter 11: A Day With Karma
Chapter 12: Karma Is Not That Supportive
Chapter 13: Unexpected Turn of Events
Chapter 14: The Mother Tells The Truth
Chapter 15: Araki's Mysterious Message
Chapter 16: Throwback Memories of Araki
Chapter 17: The Picture of Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 18: The Confused Assassin
Chapter 19: Fixing a Wounded Heart
Chapter 20: The Plan Will Avail
Chapter 21: Arisu Confesses Her Love
Chapter 22: Reunited
Chapter 23: Karma's Joking, right?
Chapter 24: The Ambush
Chapter 25: The Awakening
Chapter 26: Who am I? I'm Kiara.
Chapter 27: Deadly Predator
Chapter 28: We Love Her Equally
Chapter 29: Kayano In Trouble
Chapter 30: Back To Her Senses But It Was Too Late
Finale - Part I
Finale - Part II
Finale - Part III
Finale - Part IV
Finale - Part V
Mikey-san is Here!

Chapter 7: Everyone Ships It

2.2K 124 42
By TODOROKEE

In a dark, colorless, and cold room, there was a little girl crying.

She was alone.

She needs someone there by her side. Anyone... please.

"Mommy... Daddy... I'm scared." She cried even more.

"There, there. Everything's gonna be alright."

As the girl cry, someone appeared infront of her as a hand placed on her head. "Look into my eyes and say, Everything will be alright"

"No.. everything is not alright! Mommy... Daddy... they both left me! And how is that alright?!"

...as the girl yells with pure anger within her petit voice, the place turned into a wide open lake.

The stars shines brightly in the night sky. . .

They were standing in the middle of the lake.

As if they were floating above water..

Their reflection shown from it.

The man knelt down and cupped both side of her cheeks. The girl's features were clear; white shining eyes and rosy pink cheeks. Her eyes were shining even more as the stars reflect in her orbs.

She looked into the man's eyes, "Your eyes are the same as mine." She says, resisting her tears from flowing any further.

"Yes. They are," he smiled. "But yours is more special than mine." The man caresses both side of her cheek.

"Araki... This time, I won't leave you like your mommy and daddy did."

"P-Promise..?" she seem to be hesitant to say those words. But the man whose hair was red as blood smiles at her.

"Promise as sweet as a treat." he stated.

The little girl nods with a smile as she hugged the man, and as he hugged her back.

The scenery began to change into a building with nature surrounding the two of them.

And the 'man' wasn't really who she thought it would be. It was a teenager student, with hair as red as blood, and eyes shining like gold. And the little girl from before, turned into a teenager, too.

They both didn't let go... up until the very end.

- - -

"Was it just me or she just grip on his neck tighter?" (Nakamura)

"Well, that depends whether she wanted to let go of him or not." (Sugino)

"Hey, who said that you needed to quote those two when you know you're hurting inside?" (Nakamura)

"I told you already! I've already entrusted Karma to Araki-chan!" (Sugino)

"That being said, Sugino." (Kayano)

"What being said?!" (Sugino)

'Screw this. I'm having a sweet, nice and comfy dream just about now.'
"Guys... shut up for a minute or two... I'm still sleepy."

"Mm..." Wait...did someone just 'mm-ed' on my neck? I open one eye to see someone else's neck. My eyes began to widen as I gaze up and up and up- not again.

Aka had his legs wrapped around mine, his arms were around my waist. I was facing him and I hate to admit this but since we're about the same height when we slept, my face was almost close to his.

And the weird thing is, because I've been squirming for three minutes, my body was pulled and the next thing happened was the embarrassing moment of my entire life.

As his soft lips touches mine, everyone around me took out their phones.

My eyes began to widen as Aka kept on pulling me.

Until this situation got worst as it is called kissing.

1 Hit!

Wait...why does it feel so...nostalgic?

2 Hits!

I noticed that his lips fits perfectly on mine. This isn't a cliche movie. This isn't a cliche movie. This isn't a cliche movie!

3 Hits!

Sh-Should I push him away?
Or stay like this 'till he wakes up? Heeeeeeelp!

4 Hits!

Crap, he keeps on pulling me! Now it's starting to get deeper! THIS KISS HAS GOT TO END!

5 Hits!

"Hm-mm.." Shit, shit shit! He's waking up!

6 Hits!

- Wake up? That's it! I should just wake him up!

*lick*

Wait...Waaait! Did he-- did he just?! Did he just licked my bottom lip?!

Pervert!!!

7 Hits!

Wait! He shouldn't wake up!

Oh crap, oh crap, oh crappity-crap crap crap! He IS licking it!!!

He might be dreaming about an ice cream that's about to melt and he's gonna have to eat it fast before it disappear and turns into a plain old water!!!

8 Hits!

"K-Koutaru..." (Taisei)

"Karma-kun?" (Nagisa)

"Hey, are they making out?!" (Yuzuki)

"From the looks of it, Kou-chan's resisting." (Isogai)

"Wait, don't tell me Karma's been planning all of this?!" (Teresaka)

9 Hits!

"Gee, you're not just ugly, Teresaka but also an idiot." (Itona)

"Wanna make me shut your mouth, too, Itona?!" (Teresaka)

10 Hits!

I need to stop this.

I started shaking Aka as gently as I can.
As gently as handling a suicidal bomb on my hand. A bomb that is about to explode the whole planet like how Koro Sensei will!

11 Hits!

I've been trying to break away from his lips but whenever I do, he'll move his head forward and use his hand to keep my head from backing away.

PERVERT.

I can tell how he's enjoying this shit.

12 Hits!

Ugh!!! Just wake up already!!!

So I can hit you hard on the jewels!!

13 Hits!

Now I'm melting from this kissing shit... But don't do it Araki

Don't kiss back, whatever this is called a kissing shit or something, don't do anything to satisfy him.

14 Hits!

When I found the perfect moment to speak, "Kar-mhp!", then again I was wrong...

15 Hits!

"It's past 30 minutes and they're still kissing!"

"No way! Somebody grab hold of Araki! The others will do the same to Karma!"

"This is bad! This is bad!"

16 Hits!

That's when I finally gave in and started to kiss back not in a rough way but just a small short lean.

When I did, he suddenly part away. "That's much better, ne, Ara?~"

Aka winked as if nothing happened between me and him a while ago. I've been stuck kissing him just so I'll kiss him back?!

"Haaaaaaa?!" Everyone got a false reaction but then Aka loosen his legs that was wrapped around my legs the whole time and stood up, dusting his clothes.

I laid there, frozen stiff as I sink in everything.

'Wait. Why are we sleeping on the dirt? Aren't they suppose to go home last night?'

Then I saw Aka who lend out a hand for me to assist standing up. I questionably look at him before taking his offer. The whole E Class are here!

Don't tell me they also slept on the cold, outside dirt. I've been a burden then!

"Guys, why'd you have to sleep here? You all could've just went home and slept there. I think I'm being a burden to everyone."

Isogai shook his head, "Mm-mm. You're not."

"How so? With everyone sleeping on the cold, hard dirt at night? How is that not troubling all of you?" I ask again.

"Well, we kinda have no idea where you live. . and that the school gate's locked.. We got no other options." (Kayano)

"And even if we did try to sleep on the dirt, it won't be a trouble since we know that you're safe and sound." (Maehara)

These guys...

"Oi, Akabane, you just kissed Araki out of the blue! Did you even know how tragic that was for Sugino?!" Teresaka came running infront of us as he pointed at Tomohito, who's in a corner with a gloomy aura surrounding him.

"Well, he did entrusted Ara to me without having a second thought, and I gladly took it. Thus, this make things easy for me."

Aka suddenly pulled me by my waist and did that again. Yep, he sure did.
I wasn't expecting it, seriously.

Everyone gasp.

Come to think of it, he did that right infront of everyone!!!

My eyes once again widen as he break away and looked at everyone. I was there standing in utter shock.

'Did my BEST FRIEND just kissed me twice?'

As I thought of that, "Akabane Karma..."

How dare he...

[ Third Person PoV ]

Taiga turn his gaze at the fuming female.

"A-A-Araki-chan? O-Oi, oi! K-Karma!" The clouds began to turn grey as Araki began to have a very immense dark and scary aura around her. Karma turns to her direction with an 'Eh?' expression.

"Hey... Aka, did you seriously did that twice and to your best friend? Huh?" Araki cracks her knuckled as her hair starts to become tentacles.

'S-Since when she had tentacles for a hair?!' Nagisa thought as the E Class back up from the scary Araki.

"Now, now, Ara. I did purposely kissed you-" Karma confesses in a cool way, it only made Araki crack her knuckles more.

"-But I never thought of you as just a best friend."

[ Araki's PoV ]

He never thought of me as just a what? Don't tell me he has hots(likes) on me? I can't handle that, you idiot.

I returned back to my old self as I cross my arms and thought for a second as I sigh.

"No kidding, redhead."

"Also, I'd like to ask something." Aka pointed at my hair.

Oh, it's awake.

"This weird thing?" I pointed at my hair as they all nod. "They are reactions that the scientist experimented on me. At first they were going berserk but as time goes by, it's starting to give in and let me have the control."

"Ah, so in other words, you're the one who's controlling them? Just like now?" I nodded at Itona.

Out in the open fields, a yellow ball appeared or rather arrived.
"Nryuhuhu!~ Ohayo, minna! Did everyone have a nice sleep?" Koro Sensei walk towards us here at the field of the school. Yes, we slept here in the cold, shivering open field.

Karasuma and Bitch-sensei arrived after, then they saw my hair that was in its tentacle state. "Eek! Koutaru also have tentacles!" Irina squeaked as she hid behind Karasuma-sensei.

"Huh? What do you mean 'also'?" Was there someone besides Koro Sensei had a hair as tentacle?

Teresaka pulled Itona by his neck with a grin on his face, he pointed at the boy. "This fella here used to have the same one as yours."

I'm amazed. But how come he doesn't show it?
"Although he took it away." Itona muttered, grasping out of Teresaka's grip as he hold onto his wrist that Itona twisted for him to escape.

"Koutaru.."

My gaze shifted at the forest..
I heard someone called my name..

"Did any of you heard that?" - Araki

"Hear what? I hear nothin'." - Teresaka

"Maybe it's your tummy- hey!~ Is the baby already hungry?~" - Karma

"Aka, I'll hit you if you don't shut up." - Araki

"Aw, I though I was suppose to do the 'hitting'." - Karma

"NONE OF THAT MATTERS!!!" - Teresaka

"Teresaka your morning breath smells terrible." - Itona

"OH, JUST SHUT UP!!" - Teresaka

* * *

((A/N: Gee, I suck at romance. I have no idea how to make an all lovey-dovey moment. So how about it?

Soooooo sorry if there's some curses here. Don't mind me, I really don't curse in real life.

I'm typin' everything here whatever comes in my mind .__.

Matta ne~ ))

VOTE
AND COMMENT
MINNACCHI~

~ ~ ~ ~ = = = ~ ~ ~ ~

edit 2nd Feb 2k17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3K 49
What happens when Akabane Kiko, Younger sister of Akabane Karma meet the 1st Division Captain of The Infamous Tokyo Manji Gang! . . . . It's a Crosso...
146K 3.3K 16
(Y/N) gets transferred into the E-Class due to her drop of grades. She hardly ever talks to people in the E-Class, she prefers being alone One faithf...
215K 6.2K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...
10.6K 375 15
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...