You Rejected Your Future Queen

By denisselovesbooks101

Princess Aphrodite Kingsman is the first women In her generation to take the throne as Queen of Creatures Of... More

The Dark Blood Pack
Dealing With Pain
Queen In Training
Time
Greetings
Winter
Wicked Games
Love Nights
I'm Okay
I run things
Fallen
Bellin
Kingsmen Clan
Truth
Love Craft
Off with her head
Fire In The Water
Grand Piano
Aftermath
Wake up
Confessions
Try Again
Thanks A Lot Aphrodite
Battle ways
Weak Queen
You Are Mine
Violent Delights
He's with me
Favorite Spot
Something For You
The War
My Aftermath
Yours Truly
Epilogue
A/N

Reunited

179K 4.2K 1.1K
By denisselovesbooks101

Aunt Gabby with the red wine most of the time.

------------------------------------

"So what you are saying that us joining the war will make us win?" I say. I never really thought of joining the war. All my sister including myself were trained to fight except the little one.

"Think about it." Says my Aunt. "You have the power of the weather, Valentina the power of fire, Brandy the power of natural disaster, Nutella the power of levitation, Venus the power resurrection we have the most dangerous group of girls." She says.

"Venus is not going." Both me and Valentina say at the same time.

"She has the power of resurrection."

Venus's power is very limited. She can only bring something back from the dead only within a few minutes after after death.

"And why can she not join the war." Says Aunt Gaby .

"She is the baby of the family." I say. "Everybody else will join except her."

My Aunt huffed.

"I guess." She says.

"Royal Guard." I say looking straight to my Aunt Eyes. "Send a dozen of armed men to go and fetch my sister Brandy Kingsman."

"Of Course my queen." With that he bows and leaves the room.

"Let the war begin." I says Drinking some of my red wine.

-------------------------------------

"I am joining the war?" I told Raphael. He invited me for a walk around the castle. Now I feel very nervous on how he is going to take the news. He stopped his track. His eyes darkened.

"The hell you are." He says in anger.

I was expecting him to be proud of me since he is a warrior an all. I am not warror. A lot of queens and princesses in the werewolf history have never done what me and my sisters are going to do which according to Aunt Gabby is 'Tear this shit up.

"Excuse me?" I say.

"War is a dangerous place for a you." He says. "You are not joining I will not allow it."

"Okay I know it sound crazy but i think it will actually be a good idea." I say to him. "I a have power that i can use and what good would it be if i did not put this power to good use instead of always trying strike you."

"I do not care." He says. "I cannot lose you again."

"Nobody is going to die." I tell him rolling my eyes. He is so chessy like a little cheeseball. "Look just join me on this meetings that is going to happen like in a minute. I still have yet to tell my mom and dad."

He huffed but followed me anyway. We walked towards the conference room.

I turned around to look at Raphael.

"Please keep and open mind." I tell him. He really looks like he angry and scarry.

We walk in the conference room. Only to find Nutella arguing with Valentina. Nutella's mate was grabbing her by the wasit. Holding her back.

"Oh fuck you Nutella." Says Valentina.

"Enough." I say in a sharp voice.

Both of them turned to look at me.

"Aphrodite what is the meaning of this meeting?" Says Nutella.

"Yeah." Ask both my mom and dad and sync.

I look at Aunt Gabby that was finishing a glass of wine.

"Well we are waiting on-." Aunt Gabby got cut off I mid sentence when Brandy came storming in the room.

"Aphrodite what the hell is the meaning of this."

"Her." Says Aunt Gabby finishing her sentence.

"Well if it isn't my lovely sister Brandy." I say.

"Was the whole guards taking me to get castle by force really nessary." She says in anger.

"In what other way would I have gotten you here?" I ask.

"Do not start with me." Says Brady in a deadly tone.

I eyes looked right into.

"Remember who had more power." I tell her.

Thunder struck.

"Shall we find out." Says Brandy. The room started to shake.

"Enough!" Yells my dad.

Both of us stopped right away. We turned to look a my father.

"Why don't we all take a seat and find out why was this meeting called for." He says. The whole counsel look so confused. Carly was giving a look that basically said to spit it out.

"Well I called this meeting because I found out a way to win this war." Says Aunt Gabby. "As you can see all the queen and princesses all contain power that only people could only dream of. I thought why not put those powers to good use by them joining the war."

People gasped in shock.

"What!" Says both Brandy and Nutella in shock.

"No my daughters will not go to war. Have you lost you mind." Says my mother.

"What are they suppose to do sit down knowing their powers can help save people."

My Aunt Gabby has a point. Why have this power if I can't put it to go use. I know with my power and my sisters we can weaken the fallen's army.

"I am with Aunt Gabby." I say. "We are the gifted let's use these gift."

"I object." Says Nutella's mate. "What if something happens to her."

He says very protective of her.

"She right." Says Nutella in a whisper.

"What." He says.

"If my power can help win this war... then I will join." Says Nutella smiling at me.

I nod.

"Me to." Says Valentina.

"Me aswell." Says Brandy.

"Thanks Brandy." I say.

"I'm not doing it for you I am doing it for the people." She says harshly.

I nod at her. I was not in the mood to argue with her.

"So all of you girls are taking advise from someone who's body is made 90 percent of alcohol?" Says my mother in anger.

"Brother you should stick your hand up that tight ass of hers." Says Aunt Gabby.

Everyone gasped in shock at what Aunt Gabby had just said. Mom walked out of the room in anger.

"Well I escalated quickly." I whisper to Raphael.

"You think." He says.
--------------------------------

"Happy Birthday by the way." Says Raphael.

I smiled.

"Don't remind me." I say looking at the Warriors training.

"I have something prepared for you." He says.

I look up at him.

"Oh you didn't have to." I say blushing.

"No your birthday is something to celebrate." He says.

I turn back to observe the warriors with a big smile on my face.

"If you say so."
----------------------------------

I looked at Axel and Carly trying to fix my gown for my birthday party.

"I cannot believe that you are joining the war." Says Axel.

"Me either." Says Carly. "Have you gone mad?"

"Yeah I probably have." I muttered.

"So how are you and you mate." Asks Axel wiggling his eyebrows.

"Just friends."I say blushing.

"Can just friends mean maybe a having some sex." Says Axel.

"AXEL!" I yell hiding my face in my hands.

"What just saying it is completely normal for mates to have lots of sex. I mean look at Carly and Henry for example they have sex almost everyday."

I looked at Carly. She just nodded agreeing with Axel.

"First of all way to much information, second are you serious Carly." I ask her.

"Yeah like we have a lot of sex." Says Carly. "I really like sex to be honest though."

"Me too." Says Axel.

"You do you boo boo." I tell them. "Plus I am still a virgin."

"So what's your point." Says Axel.

"Well I'm not ready for it." I say.

I am really not. I am very shy. Like whenever Raphael looks into my eyes. He has this look in his eyes. That makes him look like he wants to eat me alive.

It just brings tingles all over my body. Yet I am not ready to give him my virginity because come on we are just trying to figure things out between us.

"Well you will know when you are ready." Says Carly. "There you go."

"Doesn't she look beautiful." Says Axel.

"She always does." Says Carly.

"Thanks guys." I say.
------------------------------------

"This party is lit." Says Valentina."I can't wait till I turn twenty two."

I was to busy looking for Raphael. Yet he was no where to be seen.

"Happy birthday." Says Nutella hugging me.

"Thanks." I tell her. "Have you seen Raphael?"

"Yeah he was outside the castle." She says. "Maybe you should go."

I nod. I walked outside the ballroom. Once I got to the front doors of the castle. The royal guards opened them.

I look outside In shock. Colorful lights were every where. On ground they made a pathway. I started to walk on the little path. It was so beautiful. The snow looked like it was glowing.

I came to the end of the path. On the ground it said look up. I looked up. I saw a cute little table with lights, wine, food. Standing there was Raphael. His hand reached out for me.

"Join me?"

-----------------------------
Please comment I really want to know yalls thoughts.
Bye

Vote
Comment
Follow
-Dashlee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217 7 8
Most Werewolves turn when they are 16, but I didn't. I could hear my wolf, but she seemed repulsed by being called wolf. My Pack and mate rejected me...
360K 12K 32
[Rejection Series Book 3] "You may be the princess, but you're weak and worthless. I reject you as my mate." My heart shattered and then everything w...
8K 352 24
Alpha werewolf, Aaron Thomas, rejects his Omega mate, Kingston Martin, on his mates birthday not because pack prejudice but because he's in love with...
287K 5.7K 51
"Do I make you nervous,Carrington? Because you love to not look me in my eye when I'm talking to you". "Nervous? Baby this is me Turned on". "Well tu...