PiiXIE Dust Magazine: Issue 4

By PiiXieDustMagazine

Happy Halloween!!! In this issue and only in this issue is all Halloween themed articles, we cover everything... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Monthly form and coupon
Poll answers from issue 3
Polls
Ask pixie
What's trendy
Sneakpeaks
Sports
Yummy recipes
Crafts
Undiscovered gems
News reports
Fashion 101
Top music
Poem of the month
Amazing quotes
Books monthly
Authors monthly
Popular games
Co-writers connect
How to survive
Dos and don'ts
Teen talk
Bloody Mary
Contests and prizes
Writing workshop
Movies
Advice
Hottest fandoms
Famous editors
Best cast
Truly honest critiques
Beauty guru
Publishing
Hair professor
Hottest gossip
Witchcraft
Writing tips
Embarassing story
Conplaints/Compliments/Hiring form

Talking nerdy

144 7 3
By PiiXieDustMagazine

Solitary world; you and your playlist

Everyone loves music, don't we? It's the easiest thing in life to appreciate. And a teenager's best friend is their ear phones. It's much preferred than those bulky headphones when you're outside or trying to hide them in class. Isn't it annoying thought that only headphones offer noise-cancelling tech? Especially in those times that you really need to shut the loud world out? Well, there's a solution to your dilemma now.

There's this handy little piece called the Bose QuietComfort 20. Normal sized earphones, but now has a noise-cancelling tech. It provides you the private space you need between you and your playlist. But if your mom's bugging you for having them stuck to your ears too much, you can just press a button and go into 'Aware mode' and you'll be able to hear (sort of) the things going on around you.

It has dual mics, and its battery can hold up to 16 hours of noise-cancellation paradise. It's pretty handy, isn't it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894K 79.9K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...