No One Is Perfect

Par TheBlueBubbles

Wynter Miles has had a rough life from going to different foster families and homes, but not towns so no matt... Plus

No One Is Perfect-Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Four

859 15 0
Par TheBlueBubbles

CHAPTER FOUR

I gasped and tried to move away from him, but he moved with me. I slapped him in the face, but he just looked confused, "I just want to talk."

I looked at him, "Well I don't want to, can I go?"

He just shook his head and moved so he was only inches from my face. His breath was hot and minty against my skin, the mint made my eyes burn but I held his gaze for as much as it was worth. I flinched from surprise when he cupped the side of my face with his palm.

He seemed to search my eyes, but I revealed nothing. I kneed him in the stomach, making him grunt from surprise and hurt. I probably shouldn't have done that considering he was beaten up not even twenty-four hours ago.

I couldn't get around him in this little tool shed, he dominated the room. So, I pushed him, and he stumbled while he clutched his stomach, taking me down with him. I landed on top of him getting the wind knocked out of me. He flipped me over, so he was chest to chest with me under him. He smirked down at me and I just glared.

His hand reached up and touched my hair, memories shot through me, the ones I suppressed. I whimpered from them and tears threatened to spill over. The guy on me looked shocked from my reaction and looked at me with a look I couldn't describe, "What happened to you?"

I pushed him off me with as much force as I could muster; he crashed on the other side of the tool shed. I looked at him with awe and confusion. Did I do that? And how did he know something happened to me?

I stood up and started going for the door, but he was already there. He pushed me against it and started putting hot kisses along my jaw line. Probably trying to get a reaction out of me but I just stood there stiffly. He found my sweet spot and I moaned, very quietly hoping he didn't hear it. I felt him smile, damn. This guy can really kiss, but I'm so confused!

He gripped my waist and pulled me closer, his touch scalded my memories, I whimpered again and pushed him away from me.

I crouched threateningly, "Never touch me again! Or you'll regret it." I hissed those words at him, every part of it dripping with hate.

He looked surprised, so I took that opportunity to get out. I found the last group just rounding by the shed, so I joined them, making it look like I was there the whole time. Fortunately, no one glanced my way. Now all I want is to get away from that creep that made memories come back to me, the ones I want to forget forever.

At the end it was time for lunch, sport went on for two hours, so after lunch I only have two more classes to get through. I found Beth in line in the food court, so I joined her. She noticed me and hugged me, "Hey! You disappeared at sport, where did you go?"

Oh right, during sport after the little encounter with the other guy, I faked an injury, so I sat out for most of it. "Faked an injury, sport isn't my thing."

"Oh." Was her reply, she ordered her food and we sat at a table near the middle.

I saw that guy again, so I turned to Beth and asked casually, "Who's that guy two tables over? The one that looks like Charles?"

Beth looked over and replied, "Oh that's Luke, Charles's brother. Mr Franklin is their uncle, the hottie teacher."

I nodded and looked at 'Luke' again, his presence doesn't seem as intense as his brother's or uncle's, but the energy is still charged, and the eerie feeling is sort of still there. He caught me staring and winked at me, I screwed up my face and he chuckled, I simply rolled my eyes.

Beth caught us, and she looked suspicious. "What went on with you two?"

"He was a jerk to me, suggesting some things too." I replied and sneaked a glance over, he was smiling at me. What is with him?

I didn't see Nathan at lunch, no idea where he was but a question surprised me, "I can't describe your accent, where did it come from?"

I looked at Beth, normally no one can hear my accent but when I'm angry or upset or happy, you know strong emotions, it leaks out heavily. But it hadn't today; well I don't think it has.

"I'm Australian, but I haven't been there in several years."

Beth nodded, "That explains why your accent is different, and your pronunciation."

I glared at her, "You Americans have your words messed up, who says 'mom'? It sounds like you have no tongue or something."

She snorted, "At least we aren't the fattest country in the world."

"At least we're the richest country in the world." I said smugly.

"Hey! We have the celebs, you have the crocs, which is better?"

She has a point. But I just smacked her arm.

After Beth showed me to my next class, Science, one of the only subjects I'm good at. Beth didn't know the teacher I have so she just prayed it was a nice one for me. I looked amongst the other peers looking for a familiar face. I saw an unwanted one.

Charles made his way over to me and casually put an arm around my shoulders. I shrugged it off and he just shook his head at me, "Are you ever going to warm up to me?"

"Are you ever going to stop annoying me?" I replied.

"Nope."

"There's your answer."

He pouted but I just pushed him away from me, but I just need to tell him something first. "If you or your brother ever touches me again I'll kick you so hard that your balls will come out your mouth. You hear me?"

He looks confused and nodded, "What did my brother do?"

"Bring back memories."

Science was a bore, I just sat at the back listening and playing angry birds on my iPod. The teacher didn't see me, so I got away with it, since I already have detention with Mr Franklin.

Ugh! First freaking day and I already have drama. I'm starting to hate this school, suddenly a wave of sadness washes through me. I swallowed down a sob, nearly making me choke as I do so, but I manage.

Soon the bell goes, and I rush outside and see Beth there again.

"Ready for Art?" She asks skipping down the hall.

I groaned. But really, I love drawing; I'm a good sketcher. It was the only thing I could do when I was younger and when I was with fosters. So, I became good at it, at my house when I was still with my parents we would have this spot outside where you could see the sunset with trees, making the scenery perfect to sketch. It was my favourite spot because it was beside a gum tree. I smiled at the happy memory, one of the only good ones.

When I got to Art I like the teacher straight away. She wasn't wearing anything like what the other teachers wore. She wore grey pencil skirt and a light-yellow silk blouse.

It looked terrific on her; she has nice kind grey eyes, black, long hair. She has a small figure, but she is fit and healthy. She's gorgeous but familiar. But I don't remember seeing her anywhere.

When she saw me gawking at her she gave me a wide smile, "Hi I'm Ms Summers, you must be Wynter." Her voice was like home, warm and welcoming.

I smiled in return and approached her, "Yes, I admire your style."

She smiles wider and gave a small laugh, "I admire yours too."

I laugh with her, I turn to take my seat down at the back, but Ms Summers stopped me, "Come and sit at the front, Wynter. Don't let the others get to you, in my class everyone is treated well."

I hope so, but I do as I'm told. She hands me a spare sketch pad and pencil before addressing the class.

Art is now my favourite subject and Ms Summers is by far my favourite teacher. She told me she's twenty-eight, one of the youngest teachers here. She gets bullied by some teachers because of it, but she never listens. I admire her even more. She told me her brothers' goes here and I have a feeling who it might be.

"Is it Luke and Charles?" She must've noted the irritation in my voice when I spoke of them.

She nodded, "What have they done now?"

"Typical guy things I guess, harass the new girl, you know that stuff."

She snorts, "What guy wouldn't harass you when you have a face like that?"

I smile at her compliment, even if she said it to sort of defend her brothers' but oh well.

The rest of Art was fun, we didn't really do anything because Ms Summers left her things back home, but she promised us we'll be doing two days' work tomorrow.

By the end I had to go to Mr Franklin's class. "Mr Franklin told me he gave you detention, don't worry he just wants to get to know you. So, giving you detention is the best way without any of the students getting suspicious." Ms Summers said reasonably, I nodded and said our good-byes.

I got lost nearly straight away to Mr Franklin's class; I gave out a frustrated cry.

"No need to get mad, I'm here to help." Said a deep voice.

I turn around and see Luke, "What do you want?"

He smirked at my attitude, "Mr Franklin said that you might be lost, so he sent me to find you."

I shrugged, and he turned, expecting me to follow him. I did, and it took all of two minutes to get there, I feel like such an idiot, Mr Franklin's class was about six classes over from Ms Summers.

Mr Franklin saw me and said, "Finally."

I glared at him and nearly stuck the finger up at him but thought better of it. I stomped to a random chair and put my earphones in, turning it up loud so the others could hear it. Luke was still here and talking to Mr Franklin, soon Luke sat down looking angry.

Soon he barks at me, "Turn that shit down."

I took one out and said, "It's not shit, Bullet for My Valentine, will never be shit, and I like it loud."

He smirked at the last part. EW dirty minded, cocky little- "All I hear is screaming, not actual words."

"Well they're screaming actual words, if that's what you mean." I say trying not to be as smart ass as normal.

"You know for someone who just came here you have a lot of nerve to say those things to me." He says getting annoyed.

"You know for someone who doesn't know me you have a lot to say about me." I snapped back at him.

He looked confused. "What do you mean?"

I was in a bitchy attitude, so I snapped back at him, "I mean you assholes already giving me shit when you have no fucking idea what it's like at home! Being with fosters isn't exactly a piece of fucking cake! Then you are thinking you can touch me! You have no idea what's been done to me, no idea what the reason is for me to be in a foster home! Then saying I have the nerve to say that to you! You're seriously making your way to a bitch slap!"

Mr Franklin was nowhere to be seen, so he didn't hear any of that, whereas Luke looked like he was slapped in the face.

"I had no idea." He said apologetically.

"That's what I just fucking said!" I shouted angrily at him.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to upset you!" He shouted back, he sounded sincere like he actually meant it, what a load of bull.

"Well being pulled into a shed isn't exactly going to make me a happy chap, now is it?" I said sarcastically.

He sighed heavily, and I put my earphone back in, but turning it down.

This is going to be a long hour.

The whole time me and Luke were bickering, and Mr Franklin got so annoyed with us that he just left. Now we're fighting about my music again.

"Oh, so if I start screaming you'll like it?" Luke said mocking me.

I snorted, "Do you know how wrong you just sounded?"

Luke shook his head with a small smile, "Don't avoid the question, love."

I growled at him, "Don't call me love and no I wouldn't because it takes a lot of skill to do screamo or growling."

Luke looked like he wanted to bang his head against the wall until he passes out if he did I wouldn't stop him. Luke didn't talk and neither did I, it's about time too. Mr Franklin decided to come back but that was only to tell us to go home.

I grabbed my bag and left without a good-bye. I checked my phone and I have five missed calls and two unread messages, all from Abi. I rang her and told her I'd walk home, I copied the route when I was in the car. Abi complied after I said that I needed a good look of this town.

When I got outside I was met by rain clouds, they looked threatening. They were nearly black; maybe if I started running I might make it before it started-

Too late.

Ugh! Fine I'll walk in the stupid rain, it's just water, it's not going to harm me. So, I started walking towards the Halloween mansion (my 'home') in the rain.

My clothes started to cling on me and seemed to soak up every bit of water that land on it. Soon a black car, parks beside me, I recognised the driver as Luke.

He rolled down the window and said, "Get in."

I shook my head, "Aren't you supposed to bribe me with lollies and kittens?"

He rolled his eyes; "Do you want to get a cold? Plus, I can see your black bra."

I looked down and saw the white button up shirt has gone see through; damn I should've got my hoodie from my locker. I sighed and got in. Luke smiled like he won a race or something.

"We're going to my house, to get you nice and warm. Plus, we need to discuss something." He said looking worried.

I shrugged, and he kept going.

"How old are you?" He asked, making small talk.

"I'll be eighteen in a month."

He eyes widened and he swallowed what the hell? Soon he parked in front of a big house.

He got out and so did I, we ran in and I tried to cover myself the best I could. When we walked in charged energy blasted me in the face, making it hard to breathe. We went into the lounge room where there were six guys, good looking guys too. They seemed about my age maybe a little older, but about two seemed about fifteen.

Luke cleared his throat and all the attention went to us, I wish it didn't. A few of the guys wolf whistled at me and I blushed but didn't make too much of a show about it.

"This is Wynter, she is one of us."

I didn't understand what he meant by that, so I looked at him weirdly, "We need to explain. But first let's get you comfortable." Luke said, and Ms Summers appeared with some dry clothes.

"Here, the shower is just down that hall," She said, and I nodded my thanks and left.

I am so confused! What the hell are they talking about? That I'm 'one of them'? Maybe they were talking about being a teenager? No, no that couldn't be it, hmm.

While I was thinking I bumped into someone, who's hot. Now I mean that in both ways, even though I could only see their well-defined abs, chest and biceps. And the fact he was only in a towel, which made my imagination go crazy!

When I looked up I saw Charles smiling at me. "We have to stop bumping into each other, little cub."

He called me a cub! What the hell? I pushed past him and went into the shower, the scalding water made me yelp then it come back down to a comfortable heat. After a few minutes I got out, dried myself and put on the clothes Ms Summers got for me. She gave me a sexy black shirt that sort of reminded me of a corset and black skinnies. I've go to admit, it made me look sexy.

I walked out and into the lounge room where everyone is sitting, they all looked at me and the guys whistled again. Ms Summers laughed at the boys' reactions. I nervously walked over and next to Ms Summers and Charles. Luke sat across from me and soon Mr Franklins walked through the door and sat down with us. Luke cleared his throat again and we all looked at him.

"Now, Wynter we have to explain some things to you. I'm not quite sure how to do this though."

He looked nervous and looked around the group for help, Charles came to the rescue, "Start from the part where we have to look after her."

I looked at him weirdly, but he seemed very serious, in fact everyone looked serious. I guess I won't pull any jokes then. Luke nodded his head and looked at me, "You are very special Wynter, people will be after you, hunting you-"

"What the hell are you talking about? Why would people be after me?!" I shouted confused and frightened.

"Wynter, you are special to our kind, you need protection-"

I interrupted again, "To your kind? Are you crazy?"

"Wynter, you are part of our kind, you are the only female Werewolf ever known since the early 1600's."

I snapped, "You are all crazy! Werewolves are not real they are a fable! A fictional creature! I'm definitely not one of them!"

I got up and ran for the door, but Mr Franklin was there first, how did he move so quickly?

"Move." I said threatening he just smiled at me.

"Tell me Wynter, why do you like fighting so much? Because it's your instincts, you're animal. Protect, Fight, And Kill. Those are your instincts, they will always be. You'll love to fight, you'll be stronger then all your human opponents."

"No, that's not the reason I like to fight, I like to fight because I like to think it's my step-father!" I shouted I covered my mouth with my hand, shocked I gave out that little piece of information, private information.

Mr Franklin's features softened, "What did he do?"

"That's none of your fucking business!"

He looked like he expected my little outburst, but this crazy guy won't let me past. I tried to push him, hit him and before I could kick him he moved.

"Go If that is what you wish, but we will make you listen, we will make you believe, and we will protect you."

I ran past him and into the heavy rain, I welcomed the rain hoping that it will wash away what they said to me, but the part I hate is the part where deep down inside me what they said felt true. But it was only a little bit, nothing I should care about. I mean they're crazy! Werewolves do not exist! I'm not one, I mean I don't see me turning into a wolf. Well if it's true it would explain the charged energy that's around them and the eerie feelings.

No, no, no! Werewolves are not real! Just something to scare kids from the woods and from talking to strange guys, that's all! I started to run harder in the rain, I lost track of where I was going but I didn't care, I just kept running. People gave me weird looks in their cars, but I didn't care, I need to get away from that nut house. I wish I never came here! I miss my friend, my home town, my home. I guess there really is no home for me, no family, I have nothing.

Soon I came to the forests edge, I sat down against a tree and started to cry. Why does all this shit have to happen to me? Why can't Fate or Karma or whoever it is that's making all this shit happen to me, leave me alone? Why can't they go bother someone else?

Sobs clench through my throat, making my body shake terribly. But I'm not cold, I'm warm. Something must be wrong with me. The sky is starting to look darker so now there are shadows from the trees, I look around and realise that I have no idea where I am.

Abi must be worried sick! Oh god I'm lost, I'm probably in the bad side of town too! Why did I have to run so far? I'm such an idiot!

I got up and started pacing, the rain has calmed down and is now only dribbling. I felt the urge to hit something, to punch something. I found a tree and punch it making my fist go half way inside it. I stared at me fist in horror. Then I saw how quickly the cuts on my knuckles healed over, it made me scream in fright. WHAT THE HELL?! It's not possible to heal that fast!

Then the conversation back at Luke's house came back to me, it's not possible, not possible, not possible! I started running the way I came so I'm in a random street, there are no light posts so there's just dim lighting from the retreating sun and other peoples' homes. What am I going to do?

I start running up the street, hoping that's where I came before, soon a black ute comes up to me, at walking speed. Four well muscled men jump out, the nearest one grabs me, I punch him in the face. But that only made him angry, whoops.

I start running again, I suck in a deep breath to scream, when I do it's a big girly scream and I cringe from the sound of it. Ugh, I sound like a girly girl. One of the men trips me and straddles my hips.

He put his hand over my mouth and said, "Shut up! You're so stupid to come out alone when we can easily snatch you, little girl-wolf." His voice is gruff like he's been smoking all his life.

Great now he's crazy too? Maybe this whole town has a werewolf crazy disease going along. I try to get this guy off and try to bite his hand but he's wearing a glove and I only just chocked myself. I heard footsteps and the other three crowds around me. Oh shit

I start thrashing wildly from underneath this guy, but he doesn't budge.

"She's feisty." The one on my right observes.

"No shit, it's her instincts to survive, she's dangerous if we don't handle this right." The one behind me says wisely, he must be their leader.

The one on top of me took his hand off. "What are you guys talking about? What instincts to survive?"

The others looked bewildered, "She doesn't know?" one stammers.

"This will be fun." The one on me barked laughing, the others joined in while I shrunk down in fear.

The put me in the car while I try to figure out an escape, so all the while I'm asking questions just to piss them off and hope they'll just push me out the car or something. But one of them just slapped me and told me to shut up.

Then I saw an opening, "Guys I think the tyre's flat, let me check it." The driver said getting out of the car.

No one was really paying attention, so I quietly got hold of the door handle and opened the door a little, seeing if anyone has noticed, they haven't so I smoothly hopped out and ran like fucking hell was after me. I saw that we were only about five minutes away from Luke's house. I ran and ran, hearing a car behind me.

I banged on Luke's door and cried out, "Help me! Please help!"

The door opened, and Ms Summers pulled me in. She locked the door and shoved me inside the lounge room. Ms Summers pulled me into a hug while I wept, I hardly ever cry, ever show weakness and Ms Summers must have sensed it and hugged me tighter.

"They are too scared to come into this house, you're safe." She cooed.

Charles came in and demanded, "What happened?!"

"They were chasing her, she came here." Ms Summers explained.

I nodded and wiped my eyes. "Can I call Abi? My foster mum?"

They looked at me when I said 'mum' not 'mom', "Yeah, so what? I'm Australian." I said moodily.

Charles handed me my mobile from the other room and I rang her. "Hi Abi."

"Where are you? I thought you got kidnapped?!" she said getting hysterical.

I sighed, she had no idea how right she was, "No, no. There was rain, so I caught I ride from one of my new friends and we're at her place until it settles down."

"Ok, I understand, it did get pretty hectic with the rain. Just be back here before midnight okay?"

"Ok Abi, see you then." And I hung up.

The others were crowding around again, and I looked up with confidence and said, "I believe you."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

211K 9.7K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
25.4K 461 69
Leah is a human, well, as far as she knows. Her mother abandoned her when she was 8, but unknown to Leah, her mum is a werewolf and found her mate. A...
77.7K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...
Too Different Par Noodlepanda

Roman pour Adolescents

16.4K 629 35
Two teenagers from completely different worlds end start off by hating each other but soon fall in love. Emma wa...