Convicts. || Derek Luh

By hals666

"NO." I screamed. "Face it. Even your boyfriend was willing to leave you a the drop of a hat." "Or the shot o... More

1|good morning|
2|fake people|
3|new boy|
4|one kiss|
5|get hit|
6|hookups?!|
7|aftermath|
8|lockdown|
9|dirt on mom|
10|trippy|
11|wtf?!|
12|un-virgin|
13|anixety|
14|illegal|
15|home|
16|baby|
17|bad revolution|
18|holy|
19|oh...brothers?|
20|warehouse|
21|training|
22|mother|
23|baby daddy|
24|arguments|
25|serenity|
26|crash|
27|cuts & wounds|
28|kevin|
29|carved|
30|baby 'doll'|
31|party|
32|not again|
33|stressed|
34|four|
35|lonely road|
36|mad?|
37|serious now|
38|not friends|
39|tattoos
41|card|
42|abducted|
43|boom|
44|reality|
45|gotta go|
46|road trip|
47|rest stop|
48|that's it|

40|garrett|

4.7K 163 48
By hals666

chapter XL

"Where's my main man?" Derek asked the woman at the front desk.

"In the back." She answered.

"Thanks! Come on guys." Derek instructed as we all followed.

Derek pushed aside a black curtain leading us into a room, where a gentleman around our age sat, finishing up a tattoo on a young man.

"Hey Derek." The guy greeted.

"Aye man." Derek said shaking his hand. "This is Halle." He smiled. "-then there's Olivia....you already know the boys." Derek finished as Olivia flicked him off.

"Hey." We all said.

"This is my friend Garrett." Derek introduced as Garrett waved back at us.

"I have a small favor." Derek said as Garrett finished up the tattoo.

"Which is what?" He asked laughing.

"You wanna hook us up with some ink?" Derek asked shyly, as if he was expecting the worst.

"Of course man, you know I got you." Garrett smiled.

We all sat and waited for Garrett to finally get done.

Once he was done the young man paid and left, Garrett finally came back.

"Now since that guy is gone, Garrett is in the same business as us, he knows everybody, and has knowledge everything, he has eyes everywhere, he is pretty amazing in combat and sneaking into places, security cameras, hideouts, weapons, etc." Skate explained.

"Don't make me blush." Garrett said blankly, with a small chuckle. He then
spoke, "Who's first?"

"Well you know the tattoo that Skate, Swazz, and I all have?" Derek questioned.

"Yea, I did them all." Garrett laughed.

"Well we have a few new members of the team." Derek said clapping his hands together.

"The girls?" Garrett asked.

Olivia and I sunk down into the couch.

"Ahh." Garrett smirked. "So who's first?"

"Not it." Olivia called.

"Damnit." I said as everyone laughed.

"Come on." Garrett said in a comforting tone.

I stood up hesitantly.

"I already know what the tattoo look likes, but to make you more comfortable I'll draw it out, and place it on you where you want it." He instructed.

He sat at his desk and started drawing the figure out on paper as I sat and waited.

"You know what the tattoo is...right?" Garrett asked continuing to draw.

"Yea, it's Serenity in Chinese, then B.R somewhen near it." I said.

"Cool, where do you want it?" He asked.

"Ribs." I said.

"Ooo...you sure? That's a painful spot." He said.

"I think I'll be fine." I smiled.

He was taken back by my confidence. Minutes passed and he finished the drawing of the tattoo. He then traced it onto transfer paper

"You're...uh.gonna have to lift up your shirt." He said looking down.

I lifted up my shirt revealing my rib area. He cleaned off the space and rubbed a gel into my skin, Garrett focused on the placement and tried to be quick about it. He then placed the paper on, making sure it was touching, smooth, and placed perfectly, before peeling the paper off revealing the same design in a deep blue.

"Go see if you like the placement." He instructed as I hopped off the table and looking in the mirror.

"I like it." I said coming back over and sitting back up in my seat.

"Cool." Garrett said washing his hands. The rest of my friends jokes and played around with each other, so they weren't really paying attention.

He slipped on the gloves and got everything cleaned, and prepared.

"This is a very painful spot, so just lay on your side, with your arm up kind of over your head, and relax." Garrett cautioned

I did as I was told and laid there. I watched as he got the Vaseline, and put it on the part he was about to work on.

"Are you ready?" He asked...still none of my friends were paying attention.

"Yea." I said unsure of myself.

He pushed down on the petal and dipped the end of the needle into the ink before slowly pressing the machine against my body. I soon felt a sharp repetitive pricking sensation against the bone of my rib, and skin.

Personally it didn't hurt, because throughout fighting, the car 'accident', and training...this pain was practically NOTHING.

Garrett gripped my bare waist to help him self out, causing me to get goosebumps, because even though he had gloves on, his hands were cold.

"Can I leave my hand there or- My bad." He said taking his hand away.

"No you're fine. Your hand is just cold." I said as he nodded and put his hand back continuing on with the tattoo.

An hour or so in and he paused.

"This is directly on the bone so it's gonna hurt more." He said taking a paper towel and wiping off the excess ink.

"Okay." I said blankly.

He dipped the needle in the black ink.

"Ready?" He asked pushing the petal.

I nodded in response.

The pressed the needle against my skin and I winced in pain.

"Tell me if you want me to stop and take a break." Garrett said.

"No, I'm fine." I assured.

He continued and I eventually got used to he pain.

"So I'm assuming you specialize in combat...I'm also assuming you are pretty intelligent, you have good survival skills, and you're gorgeous. So I can see why the guys want you in their gang." Garrett laughed.

I didn't say anything.

"You seem really nice, I'm not saying that the guys are bad, but why get caught up in all this trouble. It's not easy. This lifestyle is dangerous and you could easily be killed, theres a lot of blood, sweat, and tears that goes into it...So why even do it?" He asked.

"I'm not afraid of dying, there is constantly a rush that I have now fallen in love with." I explained.

"Why don't you just back out." He shrugged.

"I'm not allow, once Olivia and I made an agreement with the boys, it was all over from there. We're family now, even if I wanted too, I wouldn't take back saying 'Yes' to them for the world."

"That's commitment, that's heart." Garrett smiled.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

He stopped.

"Is it over?" I asked painfully.

"Yea, you're a trooper. For a first tattoo most people don't go for the ribs, it's a very painful spot." He lectured AGAIN

I sat up and still held my shirt up.

"You look really go- I'm mean, it looks really good." He said cutting himself off.

I laughed and spoke a simple, "Thanks."

"Who's next?" Garrett asked, but no one was paying attention.

"What the fuck." Swazz said smacking Nate in the back of the head as the rest of them laughed.

"Actually, I have another request." I said shyly, drawing Garrett's attention back towards me.

"Go ahead." He said.

"Can I get a small 'C' on the side of wrist." I asked.

"Yea, all of this is free anyway." He shrugged and laughed

He did it the tattoo within a minute.

"Thanks, I appreciate you." I smiled.

"No problem." He said wrapping my wrist. "Aye..uh. If you don't mind me asking- What does the 'C' mean?"

"You're a tattoo artist, you should know not every tattoo has't to have a meaning." I laughed.

He laughed along with me. "Yea, my bad."

"No, I'm kidding. Yes, the 'C' has a meaning, it's for my brother Caleb." I said as my smile dropped.

"What happened to him?"

"He's just having a ruff time right now. It's a long story." I said as my eyes began to sting.

"You can tell me." He pressured.

"Uh..god." I whispered wiping my tears as they began to fall. "He tried to commit suicide." I forced the words out.

"Oh I'm sorry for asking." He immediately apologized.

"No, it's fine."

The next thing he did surprised me, he hugged me, I hugged him back but soon let go, making sure the others weren't watching.

"I know how you feel, one of my best friends attempted and it was never the same after."

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Yea." He trailed off.

"Can we switch the topic." I laughed.

"Of course, either way I think I have to get your friends tattoo done anyway." He said.

"Oh right." I said as Garrett reached out his hand and helped me down.

"You done?" Derek asked finally paying attention to me.

"Yea." I smiled turning around. Derek nodded and continued talking to John as I rolled my eyes.

I felt someone slip something into my back pocket, I quickly grabbed his wrist.

"Damn, you have reflexes. But, calm down, it's just my card." He whispered as I released his hand and allowed him to put the card in my back pocket.

"Olivia you're next." I said.

She turned her attention to me before smiling and getting up from the couch.

"Lemme see." Olivia spoke excitedly as I lifted up my shirt and she examined the tattoo.

"Did it hurt?" She asked.

"No." I said replacing her spot on the couch.

"Show us." John demanded. I lifted my shirt and the guys saw.

"Looks good." Skate said.

"Yea! Now it's official." Derek laughed grabbed my hand and pulling me into his lap.

I smiled and looked up as Garrett did the same. He shook his head and looked back to Olivia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.6K 25
in this story Derek's family are still alive, so is stiles mum, scott had been bitten by a rogue alpha and derek has been secretly helping them try a...
179K 2.6K 20
I was staying with my dad, because my stupid mom had to go to Paris with her friends for vacation knowing I start school this year. I would be stayin...
5.3K 135 15
Two young princesses, one adventure. Isabelle must embark on an adventure to protect his sister, Odette, from an evil sorcerer who casts them a spel...