You Need Me (Laurmani)

By dwriter1

[COMPLETED] Lauren is a successful indie pop singer who has been in the industry for about 3 years. After the... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty

Eleven

6K 161 94
By dwriter1

Things were moving extremely fast for the talented duo but they still managed to make alone time for eachother. Hanging out at eachothers places when they weren't busy rehearsing or performing. Which is what they were doing tonight. They laid in the bed in comfy clothes, enjoying being able to relax and breath for a few.

A few days after the Good Morning America performance they performed on Ellen and they did equally as good as they did during the first performance, if not better.

Lauren was proud of her girlfriend for breaking through and shining like everyone knew she could. She made sure to uplift her for everything that she did because she felt that it was her job to do so.

The Latina was nor shocked or surprised at Normani's abilities on stage. She had so much confidence and faith in her, it brought her joy to see Normani slaying their performances.

The fans have been so responsive to the song and yearning for more from the two. This was giving their managers ideas.

The song was still number one on iTunes for the third week straight & it was nearing reaching Gold status in just the US alone.  Most likely it was going to stay number one being as though they were going to record the music video this week and the VMA performance was not too long after that.

They were nominated for best collaboration, which excited them. Also Normani was nominated for artists to watch. Her fans were campaigning for her to be nominated and it happened. She couldn't thank them enough.

They have been receiving calls for more performance opportunities at festivals and other venues which they fully intend on doing. However, Normani has stated that is it her dream to perform at the BBMAS. Lauren had the pleasure of performing there two years ago and Normani gushed over her as she talked about how great of an experience it was.

"Wow babe & you performed in front of Rihanna? You know I fucking love her!"

"Yes" the green eyed girl responded to the question with a laugh, as Normani grinned in awe "But hey.. Hello" Lauren waved her arms in the air "Rihanna has nothing on your girlfriend, Lauren Jauregui" she joked pointing to herself.

"Ha right.. Yeah yeah" the brown girl said snapping back to form.

Lauren furrowed her brows "Why do I feel like you would leave me for Rihanna if you could?" She mushed Normani's shoulder with her own, jokingly.

Normani bursted in laughter "Who wouldn't?" Lauren pouted.

Mani chuckled "Is the Lauren Jauregui jealous?" She said reaching her finger out to poke her nose but Lauren grabbed it before she could reach.

Still holding Normani's finger in her hand "Mm mm, daddy Jauregui doesn't get jealous. She knows she beats the pussy up...Doesn't she?" Her voice spoke out in a lower tone.

The brown girl snatched her hand away and sat back abruptly "Hmm, I don't know. It's been days since she showed me" her voice spoke out slyly and she shrugged, knowing what she was doing.

"Now you know we've been busy" the Latina pleaded her case.

"Oh now you're speaking in first person again?" Normani laughed picking fun.

"Shut up.. come here!"

Lauren jumped on top of her and began tickling and poking at her sides "Oh my god! LAUREN" she tried pushing her off but her limbs were weak because of her laughter "Pleaseeeeee"

"Oh you know I love it when you beg" the green eyed girl teased while smirking as her fingers still moved swiftly up against the skin of Normanis stomach.

"Stopppp I'm going to fucking pee" she laughed while trying to swat her hands away.

The very ticklish girl managed to roll over and switch positions, now she was the one in control.

"Go ahead I don't care, I'm not even ticklish" she shrugged.

"What was that Lo?" Mani teased holding her hand up to her ear to get a better listen.

"You heard me!" The green eyed girl responded with a laugh. Maybe her confidence got the best of her because as soon as she felt Normani's fingers tickling her skin she bursted in to an uncontrollable laughter, seconds later "OKAY OKAY I give up" her voice rasped.

Normani didn't stop that easily. She tickled all over Lauren, any spot that could possibly be ticklish her fingers reached. Lauren squirmed and kicked while laughing pleading for her to stop. It was a sight to see for Normani, her girlfriend so vulnerable, free and adorable.

"And your not ticklish? Your such a fucking dork" the brown girl said grinning and leaning down to peck her lips. Once their lips disconnected she tried to climb off but was pulled back by a groaning Lauren wanting more.

Their lips connected again but this time the kiss was more heated and rough. They tugged and sucked on each others lips taking turns enjoying the pleasure. Normani's disconnected their lips with a pop and traveled to the jaw of Lauren.

She felt a sudden movement stoping her from reaching the green eyed girls neck, and heard a squeal. Normani's eyes opened to see Lauren with her chin connected to her shoulder and blushing. "What's wrong with you?" Mani questioned laughing and smiling at the adorableness.

"I'm sorry.. You got me all ticklish now" she said smiling widely.

Normani blushed at the cute sight of flustered Lauren "Hmm, let me try again" Lauren agreed and turned her head giving Normani open access to her neck. Mani slowly moved in to connect her lips but as soon as the heat from her breath reached Lauren's neck she flinched again, letting out an even bigger laugh.

"I aint even touch you yet!" The brown girl was basically dying of laughter at this point.

"Okay okay sorry, here try this side" she turned her neck the opposite way this time. Once Normani calmed and took a deep breath to stop herself laughing she moved in again. "Agghhh" the green eyed girl laughed out, this side was even worse.

She sucked her teeth and mushed the Latinas face jokingly "You know what you dork, remind me not to tickle you ever again" she tried to leave the top of her girlfriends body once again and was pulled back by a determined and aggressive Lauren. Normani was yanked down into her lips causing a slight gasp to breath from her mouth. Their lips locked passionately for a few moments until the kiss was interrupted by Laurens words "I'm fucking you tonight"

//

They both laid on their backs, chests heaving in and out. Clearly out of breath from the heated action that just took place.

"I swear you surprise me everytime Jauregui" the brown girl said bringing her hand over to push a stray hair behind Lauren's ear.

"I aim to please Kordei" Lauren spoke while studying the details of her girlfriends perfect face.

"I love fucking you" Normani smoothly said now pulling her bottom lip between her teeth.

" And I, you" analyzing her girlfriends lips wanting more of them "Stop biting your lip"

"I can't help it" she spoke smoothly finally releasing her lip from the hold of her teeth.

"Let me help" the Latina slid her hand to cup Normani's face and their lips crashed together passionately, finding rhythm with in themselves. Lauren made sure to take a hold of Normani's bottom lip between her teeth and bit down "only I can bite" she said smirking.

Normani's POV:

We laid for hours talking, sharing laughs and stories even though we both knew we had obligations the next day. It didn't matter, moments like this mattered. The vulnerable moments, the moments where you get so see a persons true self.

As we laid on our sides facing eachother, my leg lifted on her thigh and her hand grasping my bottom caressing it with her thumb, we just looked. Looked into eachothers eyes, into eachothers souls. Neither one of us bothered to add a "What?" Or "Why are you staring at me?" Because we both were. We couldn't look away if we wanted to. I scanned the perfection in front of me that is all mine and thanked God for that being the case. I sighed silently 'I think I'm in love with you Lauren' This was the first time this thought came into my head and it kind of frightened me. Opening my heart completely to someone else after a toxic relationship frightened me.

//

My alarm sounded with the words "Video Shoot!!!!" Plastered across the screen. I was so excited for this, this was one of my favorite parts about being an artist, shooting the music videos. I loved the creative vibes behind it, I swear if I wasn't in front of the camera I would be behind it directing.

"Wake up Lauren!" She didn't budge. She laid flat on her back with her hair all over her face and the pillow, her mouth was wide open. I chuckled at the sight. How could she look so beautiful at a time like this? God I am so lucky.

"Lauren, wake up!" This time I shook her shoulder a little. "Ughhhh Normani wtf? I'm sleeping!" She groaned taking the pillow from underneath her head and putting it over her face.

I grabbed the pillow and flung it to the bottom up the bed earning another groan from my grumpy girlfriend. I smirked at my idea to get her up and ready for the day. My lips planted on her neck and my kisses slowly traveled down to her core. I felt her body shutter beneath me as she let out a small whimper. Hearing that made me even more eager. I moved my hands to grip her panties and as I pulled them down I felt her lift slightly to help me, letting me know she was already awake. I huffed and rolled my eyes followed by laughter.

Once they were past her feet I spread her legs and buried my face in one of my favorite places to be. Her legs twitched and I heard a gasp "Mani wha-what-" was all she could come up with before moaning out. My tongue licked all around before I planted my lips around her clit and sucked viciously. "Fuckkk Normani" hearing her scream out my name in her raspy morning voice was heaven to my ears. She tugged at the sheets and arched her back up. I increased my speed and I could feel her body tense up letting my know she was close. I applied pressure to her clit befit flattening my tongue and sliding down to her opening, jamming it inside. In and out, in and out. She moaned out and her legs shook as juices flowed out that I willingly took in to my mouth and licked all up before going up to meet her face. "Are you awake now?"

//

They had a brief meeting with Seth before their video shoot that day. "Hello ladies" he said way more excited that usual. "Hey Seth" They both responded in unison.

"Let's get right in to it since I know you ladies have a video to shoot" he said looking between the two "About what I said before, scratch that! The fans are loving you two as a couple & the sexy performances are giving them what they want."

Normani's and Lauren looked at the eachother "But Normani doesn't want to tell yet, for personal reasons" Lauren said now turning her head back to Seth.

"Normani can speak for herself if that's true? Is it true?"

She hesitated and nodded her head yes. "Well you better figure it out before the 28th, that's when the video drops. A day before the VMA performance. ". Seth was a compassionate guy and her loved Normani but the most important thing to him was her success not her feelings.

This was music to Lauren's ears, however this was Normani's worst nightmare. She still hadn't told her mother she was dating again after that horrible relationship, let alone dating a woman. She gulped hard and Lauren looked at her grabbing her leg "It's okay we can try to squeeze in a trip to Texas before then & i'll meet them. They'll love me don't worry."

Lauren's words made her feel a little better but she still wasn't certain about her family's acceptation of her lifestyle. "Okay this could work, we'll tell right after she meets my family. I'm sorry seth but I can't have them finding out through the media."

Seth agreed, he was pretty understanding for the most part and that's why Normani loved him. His only problem was being money crazy at times. After the meeting they hopped back in the car and their driver pulled off towards the video set. "Well that was... Something" Lauren spoke to try and break the awkward silence.

"Yeahh.." The brown girl responded dryly. Her mind roamed with thoughts of what might happen once she told and none if them were good. She loved her family and they did so much for her over the years especially her mother. She couldn't fathom not having her mother there to support her everytime she performed in Texas. She couldn't fathom not being able to go home for the holidays especially since that was the only time she was able to go home really. She missed them & quite frankly she didn't want the first time seeing them in almost five months to be shocking news. She said a silent prayer to herself that her mothers love was stronger than her homophobic ways.

Her mental rant was interrupted by Lauren's hand on her thigh "I'm here for you baby. I'm right here, just know"

"I know" she nodded trying to be okay. Her mom couldn't stop loving her right? She couldn't disown her. That's impossible.

"Let's just focus on the video for now. Take it one step at a time" the Latina spoke in hopes of getting her girlfriends mind off of this.

This situation caused Normani to think about her time back in high school when she had to hide her feelings for any girl that she could have possibly liked because of her mother. It didn't become extremely hard to hide them until she met one girl, one special girl. This girl was beautiful, like extremely beautiful and from the moment they connected eyes Normani knew she wanted to know more about her. The girl was skinny, lightskin, the perfect blend in vanilla and chocolate, and what many may call modelesque. Normani was in complete awe and at literal loss for words during their first conversation.

That same day Normani went home and had a conversation with her mother. She asked her mother how she felt about gay people and if she'd accept Normani if she was gay, hypothetically of course. Mama Drea answered sternly with a disgusted look on her face 'No child of mine will turn to the ways of the devil. Now get those ridiculous heathen thoughts out of your mind, NOW.'

Normani had this fear of disappointing people so she put their needs and wants in front of hers. She listened to mama Drea but that doesn't mean she didn't fall in love with this girl. They got extremely close over the three years they spent together in highschool before Normani just up and left her to go to California. She stopped talking to Normani because of how hard it was to let her go and they haven't talked since. Normani tried contacting her two years ago when she saw that she had started a career for herself in acting. She just wanted to congratulate her, her highschool bestfriend, her first love.

//

Normani's POV:

"Normani your first costume is on that rack and Lauren yours is on the one next to it"

I slipped into my costume and to say it was sexy would be an understatement. It was a black lace one piece lingerie with the stomach cut out exposing my abs and belly button ring.Accompanied by red bottom heels.

After checking myself out in the mirror for a few I headed out of my dressing room and connected eyes with my goddess of a girlfriend. Her eyes roamed my body and I saw her mouth 'wow' causing me to blush. She had on a red lingerie set and they straightened her hair, she looked like some sort of vampire sex goddess. I had to stop myself from drooling as her green eyes pierced at me from across the room. Damn.

Seth and Troy called us over to meet director X. After we were introduced he started going over details "So the concept of the video is going to go with the vibes of the song, so very sexy. Just feed off of eachother. Do whatever you feel comfortable with doing but don't be afraid to push the limits" he said looking between the both of us and smirking.

Lauren looked at me and smirked putting her arm around my waist, sneakily sliding down to my ass. When I felt a squeeze I just shook my head trying not to laugh at my hormonal girlfriend and moved her hand back up to my waist.

We walked into the room where the first take was going to be shot. It was in a master bed room with a humongous bed shaped in a heart. Rose petals and candles were everywhere. The directors and camera men where already set up.

"Okay so Normani you start on the bed, kind of like you're waiting for Lauren. Tease and seduce her & Lauren you start out here and when the music starts you enter singing your verse walking towards Normani. Free flow from there, make it believable"

"Places ladies" I took my position on the bed spread across the sheets and Lauren took hers outside of the door. "Andddd Action" the director called out and the music began playing.

Lauren did as she was told and made her way towards me. I shifted my position to my hands and knees &bit my lip while motioning her over with my finger. She climbed in still singing her verse. I laid her flat on the bed and used my hands to run all over her. "More ladies, more!"

She lifted up and I slid on her lap and grinded my hips into her, my hands gripped her hair and her neck rolled back in complete enjoyment as she continued mouthing the words. "You got me moaning now.
I got a secret that I wanna show you, oh.
I got a secrets imma drop em to the floor, oh."

I could feel the heat radiating from her center. I placed a kiss on the side of her mouth and traveled down to her jaw as she shuttered beneath me. "Andddd cut!"

"Bravo ladies, bravo! You gave me more than I asked for, lets keep this up!" Director X shouted excitedly from his chair.

We did a few more takes for the bedroom scene before taking five.

Lauren walked up to me and threw her hand around my shoulder. "Damn mani don't spill all our bedroom secrets" she whispered in my ear.

"Sorry I guess I like to put on a show" I said while grabbing a grape off of the the snack table.

She took it from my hand and put it in her mouth and spoke while walking away "Well make sure you save some of the action for tonight" she winked.

Did this hoe really just take my grape? She better be glad shes my baby or she would've got her ass whooped right on set.

Hours passed and we finally had enough footage to put together a music video that we would be proud of. My favorite scene was when Lauren and I were in a dimmed room and smoke machines blew on us as we did the sexy choreography. "That's a rap ladies!" We all cheered and congratulated eachother on a successful shoot.

Seth and the Troy both walked over to us looking like proud dads. "Wow ladies if I didn't know any better I would say you two are dating" Seth spoke teasing.

"Shut up!" I mushed his
Shoulder.

"Is that the way to talk to someone that just booked you the performance of your life?" He spoke slyly.

I gasped and looked at Lauren who was grinning at me. "Hold the fuck up? The BBMAS?!"

Seth crossed his arms and nodded his head proudly.

"Oh my god! Lauren you knew about this?!" I squealed patting her shoulder & she mirrored Seth crossing her arms and nodding her head.

"I knew how much you wanted this, we made a few calls and boom" she smiled "People love us Normani"

//

"Guess what?" Lauren spoke while poking Normani's nose causing her to blush. It was about 11pm and they laid across the bed as something random played on tv.

"What?"

"You know how much you mean to me right?"

"Right"

"You know I plan on doing anything possible to make you happy right?" She said grinning knowing how happy the news would make her girlfriend.

"Right"

"You know-" her sentence was cut of by Normani groaning.

"I know I know know all of this, now what? Tell me" She spoke out annoyed getting anxious.

"Ehh I'll tell you tomorrow" she teased and rolled over to the other side of the bed.

"Oh my god NO!" Normani called out causing Lauren to laugh "You know I hate when you do that"

"Well excuse me, I was trying to spare your life, I don't know if you could take all of this good news in one day" Lauren teased throwing her hands up in defense.

"Tell me babyyyy" Mani said while climbing on top of her. Lauren shook her head no. She leaned down in to her lips "Tell me... Tell me... Tell me" between each plead she placed soft kisses on her lips.

Lauren gasped a little when her lips reach her jaw down to her neck "Tell me.." The brown girls voice spoke low seducing her.

"Shit, you always get me" the Latina spoke biting her lip as Normani's lips disconnected from her neck. Mani smiled knowing she had Lauren wrapped around her finger.

"I'll tell you one but there's no way im telling you the second surprise"

Normani grinned "I'll take it"

"I brought our tickets for me to meet your parents, the plane leaves tomorrow"

The brown girls face brightened up "OH MY GOD Lauren yayyyyy" she climbed from the top of her girlfriend and laid by her side.

She felt tears forming in her eyes and suddenly they began to fall. "God I hope these are tears of joy and I didn't do anything wrong" Lauren said reaching up to wipe one.

Mani chuckled "Sorry I just miss them so much. I haven't seen them in so long. I didn't think we were actually going to be able to fit this trip into our schedule. I'm just so happy"

Lauren reached up to wipe another tear "God I love seeing you happy Mani" she moved her fingers to the brown girls chin moving her face closer to hers causing her to blush "I promise to always try 110% percent to bring you joy, just to see this smile" Lauren looked down at Normani's smile which caused one to form on her face as well.

This night was one of the many nights they shared together, full of affection, warmth, endearment and many other feelings that radiated through the both of them.

Normani had slightly dozed off in the arms of Lauren. But the Latina couldn't bring herself to fall asleep, she just stared at her girlfriends beautiful features that's she could see slightly because of the moonlight that made its way into the room. Feeling Normani's warmth from her body radiating on to hers she decided that this was the best feeling on earth, having her with her in her arms was the best feeling possible.

She sighed unknowingly and breathed out "I love you Normani, I really do"

A/N:
Sorry for the wait. Comment, vote all of that. Who do you think Normani's highschool lover was? I think it's pretty obvious lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 3.5K 45
Cover by: @shprism I don't believe in love at first sight. It's not real to me. I do, however, believe in seeing someone for the first time and knowi...
46.3K 1.5K 22
The story will begin with Normani still in fifth harmony. Your a artist that has the talent, skills and the looks. When you meet normani you think it...
74K 4.2K 46
Lauren was the average teenager. Glad to be out of high school for the summer before she would have to start college with a not so average terminal c...
171K 6K 34
First, you're 18 and in love. You're at the peak of your youth and everything you've ever dreamed of is possible. Then, you're as good as homeless...