I Can Love You More Than Him...

Autorstwa hazzame

Being in love with your best friend's girl isn't such a great thing. For one, it's like betraying your best m... Więcej

I Can Love You More Than Him (Niall Horan Love Story)
Make a Smile
Such an Amusement
Niall's Potential Girlfriend?
Stuck In an Elevator
Truth Or Dare
More Than This
Hell To the No
I Can't Lie
Leave
The Day
The Bridge
Surprise
Funeral
When Your Gone

Accidents Happen, right?

98 2 0
Autorstwa hazzame

ANOTHER UPDATE.

 Jen's POV

        My eyes were still closed. I snuggled closer to Niall. I didn't remember anything from a few minutes ago. I soon felt our-selves going up in the elevator. I ignored it. I wanted to stay asleep. I need  the rest. I didn't enjoy the flight here. I heard the elevator ding to our floor and a yell from a familiar voice.

        "NIALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I quickly woke up and sat up from my position. I looked at him. Harry, then Niall, then back at Harry. Harry's nostrils flared as his eyes softened as I took off Niall's jacket. I got up brushed myself and handed Niall his jacket back. Niall just sat there looking at us both thinking what to say. Harry doesn't like to share me... Because he's the jealous type. He only trusts me with his friends, but now since he's seen me cuddle with Niall... I don't know.

        "I'm sorry, mate." Niall finally apologized. "I know she's sensitive to the cold and it was freezing here." He said innocently.

        Harry's expression changed. "Thanks for taking care of her." He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

        "It wasn't that bad." I said.

        "Jen, the doctor said you can get frost bite easily." They said simultaneously. 

        "It was just a little cold." I crossed my arms. 

Niall looked at his watch and sighed. "I missed the sound check, but we still have the concert."

        "Oh snap, yeah. Hey, what time is it?" Liam asked. I didn't noticed he was here. 

        "6:50pm. That means we've been here over 5 hours."

        "Then get going." I pushed my cart of luggage with me out the elevator. I pressed the button and walked out the elevator. 

The doors was closing in. Harry cupped his hands and yelled," I love you!" I waved with a smile as the door shut and they were on their way to their concert. I walked to our suite, slid the key card, opened the door and crashed on the couch. I wanted to sleep again until Harry and the lads got back, but I already had all the rest in the elevator. After hours of watching television on the flat screen, I was getting sleepy. The last thing I remembered was my eyes shutting into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up to the sound of blabbering arguments.

        "Shut up." I heard Louis said. I got up from the couch and ruffled my hair with my long fingers.

        "Can we please just stop this?" Liam said sighing. I was still in my clothes. I forgot to change last night. I didn't think any of them noticed I was there.        

        "What's going on guys?" I asked aloud. They all turned to see me. 

        "We're fighting what we want for breakfast." Niall explained.

        I burst out laughing. "What? Guys, you can just order room service."

        "That's what I'm telling Louis!"

        "Lou, what's up?" Zayn asked.

        "I read the menu and I just simply just don't like it."

        "Oh god, then leave me out of this." I giggled. I felt Harry's hand slip to mine. I looked up to see his face with a smile. He leaned to me and whispered in my ear. "Say, as they argue you want to just leave out for the day. I'm totally free."  With that I smiled and kissed him below the ear. 

        "I'd love to." I said softly.

        I quickly got to the shower. The hot water falling on my body. With soap, shampoo and conditioner I felt clean again. I scrubbed myself with the loofah till I turned red. Dirt, dirt, dirt, just not me. I grabbed my towel and walked out the shower dry with my hair dripping drops of water from the tips on the shower mat. I opened my bags and picked out my outfit. A plain white tank top, black blazer, and knee short jeans. 

        "Are you done, babe?" I heard Harry ask through my door.

        "Yeah, just wait." I called back putting my shorts on. 

        "And done." I opened the door and kissed Harry on the lips. His hands fell on my waist as I closed the door behind me. He pushed me against the door and planted wet kisses on my neck. My fingers made it's way through Harry's hair. Brushing his curly locks back. 

        "Er...um.. Am I suppose to see this?" Liam's voice sounded through silence. Harry and I parted as quickly as possible, grooming ourselves. "So?" Liam continued...

        "Let's go, Jen." Harry mumbled so I barely heard him. I took his hand and we went out the suite. As we made our way to the elevator, Harry dug his hands in his pockets and sighed. 

        "What's wrong?" I asked observing him looking for something. 

        "I forgot my phone." He tried to smiled.

        "It's fine. It's not like it's another delay. I mean it'll only take a few seconds, right?" 

        "No.. I left it at the arena last night." he looked down and out came a long depressing sigh.

        "So you lost it?" I asked with folded arms. I kept my stance till he answered.

        "Sort of. I mean I remember where I had it. It was on the table backstage." Looking at Harry's expression, I could tell he was sorry about the delays of our time together. I guess I just had to cherish the very small moments together with him despite him being so busy.

        "Then let's go get it." I said. Harry grinned and pulled me close for an embrace.

        "This is what I love about you. No matter how much I screw up, you are still beside me." He kissed my forehead.

        "Yeah, just don't screw up so much, okay? We'll have more time. The tour isn't over yet, and you'll have a day off in-when?"

        "Maybe next week. It'll be a whole two weeks with you. For now, just look forward to being by yourself." He said sweeping me off my feet bridal style. "Wow, you're light. I'll carry you to till we get there." 

        Harry and I got to the arena with me actually walking this time. Harry was exhausted by the time we got here. It's his fault. He insisted on walking the whole 10 blocks to the arena.  Paul was still there taking to several of the crew who were packing up. 

        "Hey, Paul." Harry called him. "Have you seen my phone here last night?" 

        "Sure did Styles." Paul reached into his jacket and pulled out Harry's phone. "You should watch out for you things." he tossed it to Harry. With only a few fingers hanging on to the edge Harry actually caught it.

        "Now you have your phone." I said watching him stuff it into his back pocket. I glanced at my watch. 9:30.

Harry's POV

        Yay! I have my phone. But lately I know I haven't been spending enough time with Jen. She's been seeming very dissapointed that I'm so busy with the tour. I thought if I brang her along with me it'll be easier but boy was I wrong. I can't just look at her not feeling guilty of how much time was wasted yesterday for my special announcement for her. I had everything planned out, but now I have to reschedule it to Paris and not here in France.

****

Niall's POV

        I was just going to go out to get a bite to eat. I took my phone, stuffed it into my pocket, took my wallet, did the same, checked the mirror... Oh wait, I look okay. I sighed as I stepped out of my room and passed by Jen's. I can just imagine what we'd do together. Two days ago I was stuck in the elevator with her sleeping on my shoulder. I wanted to tell her so much that I love her, but of course I would never do such a thing to jeopardize me and Harry's friendship. Thinking about the day we met, I should have made sure I had a dance with her. Harry apparently beat me to it. See that's the thing I don't like about Harry. I can't be him. Attractive, funny, smart, and pretty much smooth with girls.

        I held Jen's door knob  to see if she was just... I don't know. I just wanted to check on her. I shook, not knowing if she was changing or asleep... I had a second mind not to do so, but my stupidity took the best of me.         

        Slowly ever so slowly, I pushed the door a little open to take a peak inside.... That's where I saw Jen changing her clothes. She took off her towel and picked up her undergarments. Black lace. My heart was racing to what I was witnessing. This is sooo wrong. I-I'm a peeping tom. I kept the door open to look at her some more. She had one leg after the other to put her underwear on. Then she picked up her bra, turned it the other side, slipped her arms through the straps, and hooked it on. Stop... 

        I quickly closed her door and ran out the suite trying to get her body out of mind. I unintentionally bumped into Harry in the hall trying to get to the elevator. He caught me before I fell to the floor.

        "Hey, Niall why in such a rush?" He asked me with arched eyebrows. 

        "N-nothing." I tried to keep cool of not making him find out I peeked on his girlfriend changing!

        "Are you sure? You look tense. As if you were watching porn or something." He joked. I faked laugh.

        "Mate, I'm fine. I got to go." I smiled and dashed down to the elevator. I saw Jen heading my way and panicked. She looked like she was going out for a run. To me it looked as if she was walking like a model through a runway. Her beauty being focused. But my mind couldn't process well, I punched the elevator button rapidly, desperately trying to get away.

        "Come on." I quietly begged.

        "Hey, Ni." Jen greeted me. I jumped out of my shoes and felt myself have a heart attack. 

        "Oh, hey Jen. What's up?" I kept my cool and rested my hand on the elevator door, leaning to her. 

        "Ni, you wouldn't want to do that if I were yo--" I felt the elevator open and fell inside on my side. Jen giggled at me and helped me up.

        "Niall. I told you." She laughed innocently.

        I couldn't look at her. I felt too embarrassed.

Jen's POV

        I decided to go out for a run in the park today. This is France, and I want to smell the bread and pastries as I run. I approximately ran two times the whole entire park. Harry was worried if I would have paparazzi problems without him, but I assured him I was fine. I took Niall along with me though he had no running gear he joined along. 

        "Come on Niall!" I yelled to him. He was falling behind of me. 

        "Y-y-you run t-to fast!" he said through puffs of breathe. Breathless. 

        "We can take a break if you want." I suggested. "I love running." I added.

        "Oh thank god. I need a break." He fell on his back in relief.

        "Niall, get up." I walked to him. Dogs poop here." I said.

        "Ew... But I can't get up. Too tired." He complained. "It seems clean here... Lay down with me." He asked.

        "What?" I choked a laugh. 

        "You heard me.." He puffed out breathe. "Come on. I won't eat you." He laughed. He took me by the arm and pulled me down beside him. I rolled on the ground laughing.

        "Look at the sky. What do you see?" He asked me.

        "Uh.. clouds." I answered.

        "Obvious, but you see that cloud?" He pointed up. I saw lots of clouds. Shapes and sizes. 

        "The heart?" I asked unsure. The heart was absolutely not hard to eye. It filled the sky blocked out some sun.

        "Uh huh." He nodded then turned his head to face me. "My heart is that big and one day, I'll have my princess. I'd love her no matter what. If she loves me or another. I'd still love her no matter what." With that said my eyes finally opened up. Niall knew how to express his feelings." I want my princess to just be perfect."

        "What's perfect?" I asked. I starred deeply into his blue crystal eyes. I remember him saying that's the only thing he loves about himself, but seriously any girl would be lucky to have him. I was being touched by his words and the thoughts of how his dre-- his princess would be like.

        "Well, Harry is lucky to have you. I'll tell you that, but I want her to be like you......Similar."

        "Ni, you'll find her." I grinned. 

        "I know..."

        We both looked up again to see the heart cloud break into pieces of small fluffy clouds. The pieces separated from each other the heart shape fading into existence.

        "My heart is like that now." Niall broke the silence.

        "How come?" I was confused. More like bewildered because you can't have a broken heart without someone break it... right?

        "Because... I have no girlfriend... no girl loves me." I starred at him. Angry. His eyes wear teary and I was boiling with anger.

        "Niall. I tried to get you a girlfriend! and... any girl would love to be with you, lucky. very fortunate. Stop hating yourself. Just get ready to mingle and all those single ladies would come."

        Niall looked at me with joy. He had hope. It's not fun seeming him so low. It's like the lads said. They are protective over Niall, and so am I. 

        "Thanks.. Um.." he got up. "We should go." I nodded and grabbed Niall's hand. He pulled me up fast with me bumping to his chest and knocking ourselves on the grass. I laid on top of Niall with our chest pressing against each other's. My lips were closing in to his as he breathed heavily under me. I starred into his eyes and fell under its trance. We didn't utter a word. 

        "Uh, sorry. I got some lipstick on your cheek." I said wiping it off with my thumb. Niall starred at me innocently not speaking. 

        I got off of him and helped him onto his feet. Accidents... just not these ones. Just not these ones.

        "Accidents happen, don't they?" Niall said in laughter. I agreed in laughter as I nodded.

        "Yeah."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

750 8 33
Darci Flynn was Niall Horan's best friend when they were kids. She missed him so much when he left for the X Factor. But he comes back after a while...
48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
578K 7.8K 77
After being scared and broken both Niall and Carson have both tried to live lifes seperatly for two years. After the band goes on another tour in Ame...
78.5K 1.2K 40
{COMPLETED - SEQUEL OUT } Ellie is an ordinary girl . She lives with her best friend ,Natalie , in London . Her other best friend is Harry Styles fro...