WHAT IF ALL OF YOUR DREAMS CA...

By ElounorTomoTomlinson

Hi, my name is Eleanor Calder, maybe now you know me as Louis Tomlinson´s girlfriend but two years ago I was... More

MEET ME
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
RILEY
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
THE END

CHAPTER 40

1.6K 43 10
By ElounorTomoTomlinson

Me: Shit!

He helped me to get up

Guy: I´m sorry.

Me: It wasn´t your fault, I wasn´t looking where I was going.

He started to laugh.

Guy: So are you ok?

Me: Yes… Sorry I don´t mean to be rude but… I have to go, I´m late.

Guy: Yes me too.

We started to walk, it seemed like we were going in the same direction. The situation was totally awkard.

Guy: What are you going to study?

Me: Politics and sociology, and you?

Guy: Really? I am too.

Me: That´s amazing!

We arrived at our class and sat together. We just sit and the teacher came into.

Guy: Narrowly!

He whispered me and I smiled at him.

Guy: By the way my name is Tristan, yours?

Me: Eleanor.

Tristan: Nice to meet you, Eleanor.

Me: You too.

And I smiled. He was so handsome and he dressed really well. The classes went so fast and now it was 2.00 pm.

Tristan: Did you like the teachers?

Me: Yes… They seem so good. And you?

Tristan: Yes, but I think that we will have to work really hard.

Me: Me too.

I finished of picking my things.

Me: Sorry Tristan but I have to go… A friend is waiting for me.

Tristan: Ok, are you always late?

He joked.

Me: It seems that yes… But before summer I wasn´t like this.

Tristan: You know... New Year, new life?

I can help but laugh, he was so friendly.

Me: Bye, see you tomorrow.

Tristan: See you.

I run towards the front door, today I haven´t stopped to run… Riley were there.

Riley: Hallelujah, hallelujah!

She started to sing.

Me: Ok… I´m sorry, my classes just finished.

Riley: Yes! But I´m hungry!

Me: And what do you want? That I leave my first class because you are hungry?

Riley: YES!

We laughed, she was totally crazy… Another girl would say that as a joke but I know she was very serious.

Me: Ok, where you want to go?

Riley: Maybe some Italian food?

After she said that she made a weird face.

Me: What?

Riley: I´m sorry…

Me: Why?

Riley: You know… The thing of your summer and Italian food… I´m sorry… You know that I don´t think very much before say something.

Me: Doesn´t matter Riley…

Riley: Are you sure?

Me: Yes. And now we are going to eat some pasta!

Riley: YAY!

We went to a nice restaurant near of our dorm. The food was fantastic and while we were eating I told the call of Danielle, she freaked out a bit, she hadn´t get used to my best friend is her idol´ girlfriend. I´m so happy that she is one of the people that respect that relationship; she never sent hate to my best friend, moreover, she loves Danielle!

Riley: And what will you do? Will you go?

Me: I don´t know yet…

Riley: Will you miss the concert of the best group in the world?

Me: Now I don´t mind the concert.

Riley: WHAT?!?

She screamed.

Me: Don´t shout! And I don´t mind it because when I see them I don´t know what I will say or do.

Riley: I know what I will do! Jump in Niall´s arms and kiss him!

I laughed.

Me: Riley… This is serious…

Riley: Sorry. I know.

Me: What will you do if you were me?

She thought before answering me.

Riley: I wouldn´t like to be you… But I think that I would go because they will explain me why they did that and after that I would be able to decide if I´m really angry or not.

We didn´t say anything for a moment. Maybe she was right… But I was afraid for what he will tell me, and how will I know if he isn´t lying me again? Too thinking…

Riley: Wow! That was weird… I think that it´s the first time I thought before answer.

I clap.

Riley: We should celebrate it!

Me: You want celebrate everything, even when we breath.

Riley: Yes!!

We laughed.

Me: And how you want to celebrate it?

Riley: Shopping!

We paid the lunch and went shopping. We shopped until we couldn´t walk anymore. I bought a lot of outfits for uni and some nice dresses for the parties. She bought a lot of weird stuff that she likes and a big poster of One Direction because she said that she wants it for sleep with them… Weird… And we also went for a store where she designs her t-shirts and they made them… I think that she order like 15 t-shirts. When we arrived to the dorm I think that people only can see a bunch of bags… We opened the door and left everything in our beds.

Riley: I´m so tired!

Me: I think that we bought too much things.

Riley: Referred to buy, never ever is too much.

I laughed and threw a pillow to her.

Riley: Ouch!

Me: I´m gonna have a shower… I need it.

Riley: Now that you say that… You smell a bit weird.

I threw another pillow to her.

Riley: STOP!

I went into the bathroom; I was almost undressing me when Riley screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 121 8
Harry was 16, Louis was 18. They fell in love. They started dating when they were at the X-factor and it was the perfect love story. But not every lo...
1.3K 16 17
[[Complete]] Louis Tomlinson was a part of the most famous boyband, One Direction. Eleanor Calder was kind of a fan. One day, through mutual friends...
706K 13K 84
100 days since the day I died. I remember it clearly. The pain, the sufferage, the intense feeling of wanting save everyone. Everyone has gotten over...
2.2M 40K 25
My name is Eleanor Calder. You might know who I am. I model, but millions of teenage girls knew me as the girl who dated Louis Tomlinson from One Dir...