My Protector (Divergent No Wa...

By VaehC3703

(Highest ranking: #89 in Divergent) This is just another one of those stories that take place if the War on... More

Disapproving
My Angel
What the hell???
Get to know each other
Dead Man Walking
Don't Hide
Shot Through My Heart
The Devil Inside
Anger
Talk To Me
Love Me
Sick...
News
Leaving
Goodbye
Letter pt.1
Letter pt.2
Homecoming
Back
Not an Update
DRUNK OFF YOUR ASS
Morning After
Take My Hand
dreams
Future...?
The Best Day
Babies?
Doctors, Beaches, and Family
What??
Evelyn
Family Dinner
AU
Raelee Hemmings
Caught
Won't Happen Again
Marcus
I'm what??
Torture
Baby
Christina In Pink
Fathers Day
FOURth of July
Halloween
Another
Anniversary

You Die, I Die To

4K 71 34
By VaehC3703

Tobias's POV
(2 weeks ago...)
Tris and I walk down the hall hand in hand to go see the group in the dinning area. There is a loud bang sound and a girls scream. I duck near the nearest trash can. Tris winces beside me as I hear running. I look down at her. Her eyes are sqeezed shut in pain and her hands are putting pressure on the side of her stomach.
I move her hand. There is blood glistening through her shirt and a hole. I lie her down as gentally as I can. She got shot. That must be what the loud sound was.
I pick up Tris and run her to the infirmary as fast as I can. I pass our friend but ignore there stares and concerned looks. I have to get her to the doctor.
When we get there, doctors rush over and put Tris on a gurny (Don't know how to spell this). I try and go in with them, but they hold me back.

Tris is laying lifeless in that hospital bed. She's been in coma for two weeks now. I miss the hell out of her.
I huntch over and run my fingers through ny hair. Damn I'm scared. I can't lose her. I wonder if this is how Tris felt while I was gone. I grab her hand.
"Tris, Please wake up hun, I need you with me. I can't do anything without you. I know your strong, so I need you to fight through this for me. I know it's not very Abnegation of me, but I can't lose you. We still need to make a future together. You die, I die too."

Her breathing is steady. Her hand tightens around mine. Her eyes slowly open. She's alive.
"There is no way in hell I woulf leave you alone," she says weakly. I'm now crying. I thought I had lost her for good. I was wrong. I lean down and kiss her, then go get the doctor.

AU: Please comment what you thought and also give me some Ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 18.1K 68
Two years after Allegiant Tris comes back to the factions. Nobody knows who she really is, even Tobias. She's not sure she's ready to tell anyone tha...
215K 5.2K 28
Tris moves from a normal school in Chicago to Divergent High. A school divided into five sectors.....factions. She will meet friends, teachers and en...
32.4K 479 31
A no war, Fourtris fanfic. Tris becomes a initiate transfer trainer with Tobias and ends up having to fight for what she believes in - even if it cos...
408K 8.1K 48
Tris has finished initiation and can finally have a nice, normal life with Tobias. But things will stop her. People, accidents, anything you could th...