Is it Real or Not?

By MJQuality

Its 1991 and Michael Jackson is busy preparing his new album, Dangerous. With the pressure for this album to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
7.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
New Story Alert!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 40

1.2K 49 6
By MJQuality

Carter's POV

After taking the train from Disneyland back to the hotel, we went inside to get dressed for this dinner that Michael had planned.

Once I got out of the shower, I dried off and slipped into a blue mini dress. I dried my hair and decided to leave it curly, since Michael likes it that way. Just as I finished putting on my mascara, there was a knock at the bathroom door.

"Baby, are you almost done? Our reservations are at 9 and its 8:49," Michael said.

I walked over and opened the door. "I'm almost done Applehead. I just have to put on my eye shadow and lipstick."

Michael didn't say anything, he just gawked at me.

"Close your mouth Applehead, you're gonna let flies in," I smirked.

He came back to reality and closed his mouth. "You look beautiful baby girl."

"Thank you. You look pretty handsome yourself."

He had on a black dress shirt, a black blazer, black dress pants, and his loafers. His hair was in a ponytail with some curls hanging in his face.

"Thanks. We've gotta go though."

"But Michael, I still have to-"

"No you don't. You don't need that stuff, you're naturally beautiful."

I blushed and nodded. "Fine. Let me get my shoes and purse then we can go."

He smiled and moved out of my way so that I could walk past him. I walked over to the closet, opened it, and grabbed my nude heels from the bottom. I walked back over to Michael and held his forearm to keep me steady while I slipped on one of my shoes.

"Where are we going to eat anyways?" I asked, focused on the strap of the heel.

"There's a wonderful restaurant downstairs, thought it'd be better if we just went there." He answered.

"Why? Paparazzi?"

"Nope. I plan on getting you very drunk tonight baby girl and I figured it'd be better if we were already at our hotel so that we can just come back upstairs." He explained.

"Hmm," I hummed. "Are you planning on trying to take advantage of me, Applehead?" I took my other heel and started to put it on.

"You damn right," he winked at me, making me laugh. After I finished with my shoes, I grabbed my purse and me and Michael walked out of our hotel room. We walked down the hallway to the elevator and once it reached our floor and opened, we stepped inside.

I leaned against the wall while Michael pressed the button for the lobby. He came and stood next to me, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I love you baby," he told me.

I looked over at him and smiled. "I love you too." I leaned over and kissed him softly.

The elevator dinged, telling us that we reached the lobby. Michael led me out of the elevator and across the lobby to the restaurant. As soon as we walked in, a waiter walked up to us.

"Hello, Mr. Jackson, Mrs. Jackson. Welcome to Guy's. Your table's right this way." He told us.

Mrs. Jackson?? I looked up at Michael to see if he would say anything but he kept a straight face and followed the waiter. I caught up and the waiter led us to a table right in the middle of the restaurant. I also noticed it was completely empty except for me and Michael.

Michael pulled my chair out for me and after I sat down, he went over to his seat and sat down.

"Here's your menus," the waiter handed us each a menu. "Can I start you off with beverages?"

"Can we get a bottle of your best wine please?" Michael asked, looking at me for approval. I smiled and nodded.

"Right away sir. I'll be right back." He walked away.

"So, Mrs. Jackson, huh?" I asked, looking up from my menu.

Michael smirked but kept his eyes on his menu. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Yeah, I bet. What's up with the lack of people?"

"I rented out the restaurant. I wanted to be able to enjoy this night with you without anyone asking for pictures or autographs or gawking at us," he explained.

I nodded and lowered my menu so that it was on the table. "Look at my noble man," I teased.

He winked at me and the waiter came back with our wine. He poured us both a glass and left the bottle in a bucket of ice before he turned and walked away.

"To us," Michael stated, holding up his wine flute. I smiled and held mines up as well.

"To our renewed relationship, to our everlasting love," Michael said, smiling cheek to cheek. "I love you."

"I love you more," I replied. "Cheers."

We clinked our glasses together. "Cheers," Michael smirked.

2 Hours Later Michael's POV

I kept my arm wrapped around Carter's waist as I led her back to the hotel room. She giggled as she stumbled, making me pause to straighten her back up.

"Baby," she sing songed. "Your hair is so soft. What kinda shampoo you use?"

To say she was drunk would have been an understatement. She was absolutely wasted.

"I've been using yours sweetheart," I told her. Once we finally got to the door of our room, I leaned her up against the wall while I looked for the room key. I found it and opened up the door but when I turned to my side, Carter was gone.

"Carter? Where'd you go babe?" I called out, hearing nothing back. What the hell? She was just right here.

I turned back to the door when I felt someone jump on my back. Carter giggled lightly and kissed the aide of my neck.

"Hiya baby! Did ya miss me?!" She laughed. I chuckled and walked us into the room, shutting the door with my foot. I walked into the bedroom and walked over to the bed.

"Ok, down you go baby," I tried to set her on the bed but she wouldn't let let go. I sighed, "Carter, can you let me go?"

"No, I'm too comfy," I didn't have to be looking at her to know that she was probably pouting. I reached behind me and tickled her side. She laughed and let me go, falling onto the bed.

She pushed her hair out of her face and smiled up at me. "Cheater."

"You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes," I smirked.

I pulled off my shoes and jacket before sitting at the edge of the bed. "Want me to help you baby?" I pointed at her shoes. She nodded and set her feet in my lap. I pulled off each of her heels and set them on the floor.

She moved up to the top of the bed and laid back on the pillows. I got up and started to unbutton my shirt.

"We're not gonna have sex tonight, are we?" She blurred out.

I laughed softly and shook my head. "Well, I didn't anticipate on you getting this drunk."

"I thought you wanted me drunk," she tilted her head to the side.

"I did but not to the point of not being able to stand up straight."

"I want it though," she pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. I took off my shirt and walked back over to the bed. I laid down next to her and brushed my hand over her cheek.

"How about I get you a glass of water and we can see if that sobers you up a little, huh?" I told her. She nodded excitedly and I laughed before getting out of the bes. I walked out of the bedroom and into the little kitchenette area and grabbed a glass before filling it with some ice water.

When I was done, I walked back into the bedroom. Carter was still laid out on the bed, but she was fast asleep. I shook my head and walked over to the bed, setting the water on the nightstand. I climbed into bed and pulled the covers over both of us. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

"Mmm, good night baby girl. I love you" I whispered before kissing her forehead. I reached over and turned out the lamp before settling down and relaxing my body.

"I love you too Applehead," she muttered back.

Sorry its been almost a month since I updated. I had to make sure I passed all my exams for school and then I had to take the ACT. However, I'm officially on summer vacation so expect a lot more updates.

I'm hoping to finish this story soon because I have a couple of new ideas that I think you guys are going to like. Anyways, please comment, vote, and fan!! Thanks guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 614 52
This is a fan fiction story about a new diva who makes her debut to the main roster in the wwe the raw after wrestlemania 32. As her story progresses...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...