Trust Us (Fifth Harmony/You)

By JDavis45

They used my insecurities to their advantage. They never loved me, I mean who could, I'm a freak, loser, a no... More

Authors note
Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
SEQUAL
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 1

22.2K 431 195
By JDavis45

They told me that they loved me, they'd never leave or hurt me. They lied. They broke my heart into a million little pieces that I don't think will ever truly be fixed. They used my insecurities against the me. They called me a freak, a play thing, that I was a worthless bitch. I should've known how they felt, it was so obvious that a blind person could tell, but I was blinded by "love". They stayed out late at clubs, they lied, called me names, screamed and yelled when I wanted to talk or hang out, they called me selfish for wanted to go with them or hang out. The worst thing is, is that I still love them after everything they put me through. Now I'm back, I've changed.

//Your P.O.V//

"Y/n get your ass up!!" My aunt yelled at the top of the stairs (my rooms in the basement).

After my parents death,because of a plane crash, on their way home from a business trip, I moved in with my aunt, Y/A/N.

"I'm up women, I'm up gosh!" I shouted back.

I got my clothes out to take a shower.
           //Your outfit//

"Hurry up, Y/N! You're going to be late for school, again!" Aunt Y/A/N yelled again.

"I know, I know. I'm coming, give me a couple seconds!" I scream back at her.

I finish getting my stuff on, I put on a little bit of cologne, and run upstairs.

"So are you ready for school Y/N? Senior year." Y/A/N asked excitedly,while giving you some toast.

"Yeah I am, Im happy to finally get away from the girls. It'll do me some good to go to school and see some old friends." I replied, thanking her for the toast with a sad smile.

I was a junior in high school when I was dating the girls, I left to go on tour with them towards the middle of the school year leaving all my friends,and tormentors, behind because I was in love. When I found out they were cheating and lying about our whole relationship, I left. I took the first flight home. I shook my head to rid the horrible memories.

"Look babe, I know you've been through a lot for someone so young, and I know how you feel, but Y/N, you can't let them destroy you like this. You can't let them win. You can fight through this, they might've won the battle, but you, you can win the war." Y/A told you honestly.

I try and fight back the tears, because I know she's right. I need to fight through this, I can't and won't let them win. I have to forget about I have to move on. I hate that I can't get them out of my head. I hate that they are always on my mind 24/7. I hate everything about them. I have so many questions to ask them. Did they ever love me? Why did they do this? Were they that disgusted by me to do that? Was EVERYTHING a lie? What about all the I love yous, the hugs, the kisses, the sweet nothings we whispered in our ears, what about when we made love? When we made love then said I love you to each other. Was it all a lie? After everything that they did to me, why do I still love them? Why do I still want to kiss them? Or pull them all into my arms and forgive them and move on, and be happy together. Why do I still want them?

"I know, and I am trying so hard everyday, but it feels like they're everywhere! I look on social media and their always there. I turn on the radio and their damn music is on. It's like no matter how hard I try to forget them, they will always be in my life somehow." I told her while a couple tears slowly go down my face.

I look at the time and realise I have to leave.

"Look I have to leave, can we possibly talk about this after school?" I plead.

"Of course! Now get going! Go, go, shoo!" Y/A yells while smiling.

"Love you!" I yell running out the door.

"Love you too!" I hear her yell as I run out the door.

Now off to my own personal hell. School.

//A.N// Sorry for the short update. I was thinking of changing the story to a ftm possibly? Comment what you think. Hopefully the next update will be longer.
-Your author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572 72 48
" I never thought i will love you this much...But right now when i'm looking at you... You are the only thing i would be dying to be my first!" I sa...
25.1K 675 19
I never wanted this to happen. I never meant to fall in love, but I did and now look at what happened - I ruined everything. I told him I was a reckl...
4.9M 199K 47
I am dying - it was inevitable. The poison given to me over the course of several months have spread throughout my veins and seep through my bones. I...
16.6K 668 13
That girl why were they afraid of that girl. She didn't bug anyone she kept to herself but she still scared everyone. One girl see's past that and gi...