Taking Olympus Back Book 1

By LesOlympians

Athena, the wisest of them all, was in love with Ares, God of war, before he betrayed her. What he did to her... More

Taking Olympus back
Taking Olympus back Part 2
Taking Olympus back Part 3
Taking Olympus back Part 4
Taking Olympus back Part 5
Taking Olympus back Part 6
Ares
Taking Olympus back Part 7
Taking Olympus back Part 8
Taking Olympus back Part 9
Taking Olympus back Part 11
Taking Olympus back Part 12
PG-14
Taking Olympus back Part 13
Taking Olympus back Part 14
Taking Olympus back Part 15
Taking Olympus back Part 16
Taking Olympus back Part 17
Taking Olympus back- Authors note (IMPORTANT!)
Taking Olympus back Part 18
Taking Olympus back Part 19
Taking Olympus back Part 20
Taking Olympus back Part 21
Taking Olympus back Part 22
Taking Olympus back Part 23
Taking Olympus back Part 24
Taking Olympus back Part 25
Taking Olympus back Part 26
Authors last note.
Rates And Reviews

Taking Olympus back Part 10

7.4K 290 35
By LesOlympians

When I woke up, Hades was sitting in one of the leather red chairs drinking a glass of what looked like whiskey but could have been anything.

I sat up straight and scratch my head, my hair no doubt a wild mess though that obviously didn't matter. I tried hard to remember everything once more, but it almost didnt seem real.  Hades snapped his head around to me. "Good morning." Hades nodded, standing up and walking over to the bed slowly.

"Morning?" I asked looking out the window and seeing how dark it was except for the faint orange glow coming from somewhere. "Is it early morning?"

"No. Actually its about 3 in the afternoon." Hades reached the bed and sat on the unoccupied space right by my hip with a serious face. "Your in the underworld, love. You'll see no sun here." I took all that in with a deep breathe and a sad face. "Come now, tell me, how do you feel?  Are you hungry? Thirsty?  I can have one of the servants bring you anything you need in a heartbeat."

I pondered that for a minute. How did I feel? I still ached inside and out. "I'm fine." I said with a distance in my voice.

Hades chuckled, a deep laugh he often used that sounded both beautiful and scary. He glanced me up and down. "I must say you look more than fine." He laughed some more.

I look down and realized I was in my undergarments. I had not noticed last night, though Hades hand on my back did seem rather close.

I grabbed at the sheets and pulled them up to cover myself. Hades stood, still laughing. "Theres a robe on the hanger beside the bed if you want it. Its completely optional however.  I'm not complaining either way.  I'd prefer to see you in what your in now." He turned and walked toward the seating area, plopping down on the couch and watching me and I got out of the bed quickly and threw on the black silk robe.

Once I tightened it around my waist I let out a sigh and walked toward one of the chairs, intent on finding out more about my current situation. "Nope!" Hades said right before I was about to sit down. "Do not sit there." I gave him a puzzled look and then walked around the table to the other chair. "You know what, that's not gonna work either."

"Well where would you prefer I-" Hades patted the spot next to him. I bit my lower lip. I walked over to the couch and sat on the other side of the couch, as far away from Hades as I could manage without being terribly rude.  That day he kissed me on Olympus, I would have been more than happy to cuddle up by a fire with him, but right now, I had no idea what was going on. "Better?"

He made a face like he was thinking about it, and then reached his arms out to my waist and pulled me so close to him I was basically on top of him. "Yes, better." I tried pushing away from him but he only pulled me closer, it felt as though he was crushing my ribs.  Normally I would be able to get away from him, but I was still weakened from the night before.  My muscle felt like jelly.

"Hades, please!" I yelled in frustration and pain, giving up and slumping over a tad bit.

"Ahhh..." He sighed not letting up on his hold. It got to the point where the pain was too much, I had to do something.

"Will you please tell me whats going on at least?" I squeezed out.  "I'm still so confused." I admitted.

Hades starred at me for a long moment.  "I... I can't tell you. I'm sorry, love. I just can't... Not yet." For an instant he squeezed me tighter. "I told you, you will understand-"

"In time." I finished for him. "Though time is something I have a lot of, I would really rather not waste it."

Hades did not respond, but instead tightened his grip to an unbearable amount. Finally when the pain became to much, I made my move. I dug my legs under him and flipped him so that I landed sitting on his chest. But he retaliated by rolling both of us onto the floor making my robe drag off, and then rolling over again so he was on top of me. He was laughing in such a scary way that I actually felt terrified and tried rolling over again!

"Your gorgeous when your scared." He laughed, grabbing my small wrists in his huge hands and pressing both my arms against my chest, therefore pinning me to the ground.

"Hades, please get off me!  My whole body... It hurts." I squirmed under him, trying to at least get up, not accepting defeat.

"I don't know, I was thinking we should stay like this for a while." Hades leaned down, his mouth right by my ear and his cool breathe going down my neck.  It didn't give me the same chills it did when we were on Olympus.  In fact, it scared the living daylight out of me.  I tried my hardest to push him off of me.  Not making any progress, I felt so helpless and defeated I almost started crying out of frustration. "Me on top of you, you below me. Maybe If your a good girl I'll take off our clothes. Actually, either way I think I will. I like my goddess's feisty. Wouldn't that just be-"

"If you so much as touch me I'll scream!" I yelled, feeling his body shake with a low laugh.

"And who do you think would help you down here, hm?" He planted a kiss on my jaw, and then made a trail down my jaw to chin. When I thought he was going to kiss my lips I turned my head to the side, earning another low laugh. "Athena, I plan on touching you. Oh, how I plan on it. And when I do you're going to beg me for more. I'll give it to you, too. After you scream my name."

"You disgust me." I snarled, needing him off me and my aching, sore body. I struggled once more, trying to flip him off me, but he was like a rock.

"You're going to be mine, Athena. MINE!" He barked, the noise revertibrating off the walls, shaking me to my core. He struck a hand behind my neck and forced me up into a sitting position, he on his knees with my legs in beneath his painfully.

"I cannot be yours, you fool." I laughed humorlessly. "Not entirely. You forget you would not be my first."

Anger flashed over his face, followed by a sinister smile. "I may not be your first, but I can ensure you, I will be your last. I am going to ruin you for any man who dares try and take whats mine."

"Sir?"

"Are you kidding me." Hades rolled his eyes, cursing himself, then snapped his head up.  I was so grateful to whoever interrupted him.  I owed them what may have been my life. "WHAT?! CANT YOU SEE I'M-"

"I beg your pardon, my lord!" The servant fell to his knees, bowing his head in respect to Hades. "You've a visitor. An urgent one! She demands to be met with at once."

Hades made a low growling noise in his throat, then looked back down at me. "I'll deal with you later." He dropped me roughly and stood, leaving me laying on the floor as he walked away.

"Lock her door, and guard it. And if I catch you looking at her like that again, It'll be ten thousand years in the Fields of punishment! Though I cant say I blame you..." His voice trailed off as he walked away.

I stood and threw the robe back on, cursing myself for not being strong enough to throw Hades off of me. Id have to forget about that for the time being. I had to set to work on escaping before I died down here in this hell hole.

But how?

Why was Hades being like this? So hatred driven and aggressive. This was not the god that had offered to make me his Queen on Olympus.  Would he treat me as he treated Persephone? Always having to punish her?

Gods, I hoped not. Despite my lifetime filled with war victory and training, I wouldn't stand a chance against Hades. Especially with a war raging within me. 

***

Will she get out? 

Who knows?  Not me, I only wrote the book :P

Comment/ vote

Heres the chart:

Athena- Goddess of wisdom and battle strategy.

Ares- God of war

Hermes- God of travel

Hades- God/ lord of the dead

Zeus- ( Ares and Athena's dad) King/ God of the heavens

Hera- ( Zeus's wife, Ares mom, and Athena's step mom

Aphrodite- Goddess of love and beauty

Hephaestus- God of fire and the forges

Artemis- Goddess of the hunt

Apollo- God of the sun

Poseidon- God of the sea

Demeter- Goddess of the harvest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 693 64
"The Olympians have been called many things, but forgiving is not one of them." * - * - * [adventure, dark comedy, romance - book 1] Loyalty. What d...
27.7K 427 11
"Hera, can we please talk about this?" Zeus pleaded. "No. I HATE YOU, ZEUS!" Hera's words dripped with a potent mix of anger and hurt. ... Hera had g...
223K 8.2K 106
He lost his heart. Shattered, torn apart by those who he loved... Those who he thought loved him. He gave up all hope of ever finding it again. Yet h...
28.2K 373 28
What if Percy didn't fall in love with Annabeth but with a daughter of Aphrodite a daughter who was different but fought like a daughter of Athena...