Taking Olympus back Part 4

Hope you guys have liked previous chapters(:  Keep commenting and voting and for sure let me know if you want a chapter dedicated to you

#Olympianlove

"Hello love!" Hades exclaims standing up from my throne and walking over to Ares and I. Oh how I hated when he called me Love. But he does it all the time in that somewhat adorable British accent.  "And... Ares...." He studied the two of us looking confused. He threw his hands in his jean pocket pockets. " You two aren't-"

"No." I interrupted, with a small smile, walking toward the globe in the center of the room and flipping open the notebook on top of a stack of more notebooks and binders I had sent over to the temple earlier this morning for my presentation.

The best way to describe the globe would be that its a projection grid shaped like a giant sphere and that it shows entire galaxies. Its touch sensitive, so you can rotate it to see any place in any world.  You can find anyone, anyplace, anything.   All at the touch of your fingers. The globe is ancient to us but a technology far beyond mortals comprehension yet. 

"Oh. I can't honestly say I'm sorry for you after you know what..." Hades said throwing Ares a grin, and walking over to me. I spun to face him, and he closed the space between us. His aura was enchanting almost... I felt as if I liked having him near, and I wanted him closer. "And how are you doing today, my little dove?  You look beautiful." He brushed his fingers across my cheek bone, his touch for some reason wasn't as chilling as it had been in the past. I almost welcomed it..  "Many people would say they don't like these sort of dresses, seeing as how their old fashioned and all.  But I say they look lovely!  That is, if you've got the right..."  He took his eyes off of my own and moved downward to my breasts.  " Assets."  He grinned at me, snapping his eyes back up to mine.

The vibe disconected, leaving me feeling dull and normal. How brave could one god be? However, I wasn't going to say anything disrespectful.  It was not my place and I was still embarrassed from having being warned once today already by Ares.

"I'm fantastic. Hows your wife?" I asked returning the grin, and getting his eyes to meet my own once again, as they had slithered down to my waist.  I didn't notice how close he had come to me, but we were mere inches apart.  Our lips centimeters from each other.

"It's spring time, love. She's with her mother."  He leaned on his left hip and crossed his arms, giving me a playful smile. His breath was cool, like eucalyptus and spearmint, and his eyes were lively and dancing. Persephone, my half sister by Zeus, spent half the year with Hades and the other half with her mother, Demeter. Persephone and I, though sisters, never got along much. As soft and gentle as she seemed, she was manipulative and power hungry. Being a minor goddess never sat well with her. Me being one of the big twelve always created a tension between us.  I was more than glad when Hades claimed her as he wife for the simple fact that she was gone for 6 months.

"Such a pity."  I said dismissively.  I knew where I was going with my statement though.  If I could make Hades feel awkward or even just the tiniest bit guilty, he might leave me alone for the day.  "Surely missing someone that dear to you must be heart breaking.  Though I'm sure she'll be happy to return home to such a loving husband.  You must be so bored, or lonely rather, without her."

"I'll find other things to entertain myself with, love." Hades smirked, looking me up and down.  His eyes taking me in like that, hungrily and fierce, made chills go up my back "As it stands, this past winter was my last with Persephone. She fell in love with a mortal you see. Dead for some time now, Adonis is his name.  She asked me to free her from our little deal and let her be to die with Adonis and spend her afterlife with him. As her caring, generous king, I agreed. Though I'll admit it's a bit of an inconvenience; being in the market for a new wife is certain to be time consuming. Still not married, Athena?" I stiffened at his question, knowing by now I would have been married. Quickly I pushed the thought out of my head and focused on