Book 5 - SAVIOUR (Completed)...

By themoonlightdemon

Read I DONT DATE CHEERLEADERS, A LITTLE PIECE FRKM HEAVEN, ALLESANDRA and I DONT DESERVED TO BE LOVE before r... More

Chapter 1 - The Goodbye's and Hello's
Chapter 2 - The Queen Bee
Chapter 3 - The Fear & Truth
Chapter 4 - New Student & Surprises
Chapter 5 - The Avoidance & Pain
Chapter 6 - Secret Love & Fantasy
Chapter 7 - WHAT GALA?!
Chapter 8 - Movie Night
Chapter 9 - Sleepover & Secrets Reveal
Chapter 11 - Once Upon A Time In Emerson's Life
Chapter 12 - The Christ, Larove & Avilia
Chapter 13 - A Date & Sudden Trip
Chapter 14 - Surprise Trips
Chapter 15 - The Turning Point
Chapter 16 - The First Touch
Chapter 17 - Spirit Week & Drama
Chapter 18 - I am who?!
Chapter 19 - Detention?! & Tryout
Chapter 20 - Love Me Like You Do
Chapter 21 - The Gala
Chapter 22 - To The Moon & Back
Chapter 23 - Let The Teasing Begin
Chapter 24 - MILAN!! (Part 1)
Chapter 25 - MILAN!! (Part 2)
Chapter 26 - The Person We Trust The most
Chapter 27 - The Attack
Chapter 28 - The Recovery, Torture & Love
Chapter 29 - Years of Strong Love (End)
Chapter 30 - Welcoming The Kids (End part 2)
WHO PLAYS WHO!!!

Chapter 10 - New Students & Surprises

28.7K 860 91
By themoonlightdemon

ANTONIA'S POV

My weekend end well with a little activity Emerson and I join together. I took her shopping. It took me hours of coax and seducing to make her finally followed me to the mall. At last she agree.... Because I dragged her out of her room with force. I chuckled when I remember how angry she looked at me. But with a little pouting and being all cute, she finally gave in.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Sabrina said when she walked in my room. "I am naked you know." I said and turned to meet her. "It's alright. I've changed your diaper before." Sabrina said and laughed. "What do you want?" I asked and turned back to the mirror. "I want to know why you dating Emerson. Are you alright Nia? I mean I never seen you dated a person like Emerson. You usually date someone who is.... Femme." I put on my underwear and bra.

"There's no harm dating a stud. I mean just look at her. She's hot." "Yes but why so sudden?" I smiled at my Sister through the mirror. "3 years ago she said something that made me fall for her. Too bad she doesn't remember it." "What did she say to make you melt for her?" I stopped putting on my make up and looked up. "She said I'm the first girl she love on first sight. I'm the first to make her feel all butterflies and it making her nervous. She said what if I don't feel the same thing for her. But I told her I too have the butterflies and tingles."

I continued to put on my make up and style my blonde hair. I heard Sabrina sighed. "Anyway... Ruby is here. Why is she here?" "I called her." "Why?" I smirked. "I need her to do something for me." I watched Sabrina rubbed her head. "Nia. You promised mama Tori you will not do anything stupid again after what you did to one of Emerson's attacker at the carnival." I waved her off. "It's time for Chase to taste his own medicine. He's been a dick and I would love to witness his death." Sabrina stand. "This is dangerous Nia."

"Relax. I'm not going to kill him. Just shaken him up a little." I laughed and took my bag from the corner. We both walked out of my closet and I stopped in front of my bed to pick my phone. "Toby is calling again?! This boy is a menace." "No you are Nia." Sabrina said and walked out. I keep my phone in my bag and walked out to meet Ruby. Ruby Christ. The person who inherited Uncle Lulu crime business. The Wife to Marsha Christ. I smile at the sight of this purple hair crime lord.. Or is it duchess.

"Nice hair colour." Ruby turned. "You too. Blonde?" "Purple?" We both laughed. "So what it is you need?" I smiled. I like her. Straight to business. "I want you to shake a guy up. Or Teo or three." "Names?" "Chase Willis, Peter Banks and Jerry Hunt." "Got it. Fee?" "Seriously? We're Cousin." She chuckled. "Family is family. Job is job." I sighed and reached for my cheque book. "100 is enough?" She nodded. I wrote a $100k cheque for her and gave it. She smiled and kiss it. "Awesome. Nice doing business with you Nia." She walked away and I went to breakfast.

"Why was Ruby here?" Mommy asked. "I need help." "Nia you promised not to cause anymore trouble." I smiled and took a toast and drink my milk. "I'm not. Don't worry. I gotta go. I have new students to welcome." I kissed her cheek and ran out of the house to my car. "Today I'll be using the baby mustang!" I opened the door and drive to school.

*AT SCHOOL*

I smiled as I walked through the school hallways. "Hey Nia." I greeted everyone who smiled and waved. "Hello." I said and smiled. I stopped in front of my locker and put my stuff inside. I looked at the time and quickly keep everything and only carry the books I needed. I shoved everything in my bag and ran towards the principal office. "Nia the principal waited for you." I smiled at the lady behind the counter and knocked on Mrs. Thompson door.

I turned the knob and peek my head inside. "Nia come in." I entered and watched her signed something. "You're late." She said. "Sorry. I was having a modelling moment at the hallway." The principal looked up. "They will be here in 5 minutes. Go be ready outside." I nodded. "This is their class schedule and locker combination. Gave them. They all have the lockers near Emerson. Send them to their class and tell them to meet me after their first class." Again I nodded and she handed me the papers.

I smiled and walked out. Hmm. Taylor, Amara and Kelly.... Their picture look beautiful. I wonder how they all looked like in real life. I pushed the door and breath in the morning breeze. "Now this is life." I said and wait for them to arrived. Serious its late. What time do they planned to come. I decided to reached for my phone and took some selfie for my social media. I pout, I do my duck face and I do all sort of expression there is. Suddenly I heard roars of sports car entering the school compound.

I looked up and watched as three black Aston Martin drive up and park side by side. My eyes landed on a blonde beauty, who is the first to got out of the car. This must be Kelly Hotch. Then my eyes were blinded by a red hair beauty who came out with her huge designer sunglass. This must be Taylor Jameson. Last but not least, the black hair gorgeous Indian, Amara Patel. Wow. These girls should be in the front page of a very famous fashion magazine. Well one of them is a model. Not even one girl in this school could match their beauty.

I took a deep breath and walked towards them. "Hello. My name is Antonia Avilia. Just call me Nia. Welcome to Larove High. I will be your guide and advisor. Taylor lifted her sunglass and looked at me. "I'm going to call you Toni. Is that alright?" Taylor asked in a very thick British accent. "Sure. Toni, Nia, either two is fine." I smiled. "Avilia.... Avilia corporation?" Kelly asked. "The one and only." "Congratulation of Avilia Airlines. My Father mention your mothers success to me one time." Amara said.

"Thank you." Kelly walked in front of me. "I'm Kelly, this is Taylor and Amara." I smiled. "I know. I read all of your files." They all smiled. "Now. This will be your class schedule and combination to your own lockers."I handed them the papers. "Let's take a tour." I lead them all. I shoo everyone who still at the hallways. "GET TO CLASS!" I yelled and everyone ran. "Whoa." I chuckled. "They all scared of me." "No doubt... I'll be scared too." Kelly said.

"This is our class building section. This is where classes will be held including labs and workshops. Bio, physic, chemistry and even computer lab is on this building." I said and walked towards a door. "This is the way to go to the other buildings. It's connected to one another." I opened the door to another building and let them looked around. "This is the recreation center for student and Teachers. The gym is right over there. It has complete exercise tool and its working perfectly." I turned the other way.

"This is the way to the Volleyball court. The other door is Basketball and Badminton court. The other door leads to the grand hall, where all the assembly, dinners or prom will be held." They all looked around and opened every door. "This is one huge school." I chuckled. "What do you expect... It's the Larove High." They all giggled. "Now if you may followed me." I said and turned my heels to the door that connect to the outside. "This is the courtyard. Or we like to call it as our outside cafeteria. We do have indoor cafeteria, by that glass door. Well if the day decided not to rain. But here, it hardly rain." I laughed.

"Here is the path towards the football field." I walked to the edge and showed them. "That's the Football field, tennis court just next to it, and that's our Olympic size Swimming pool." I turned the other way and pointed at the baseball field. "That's our baseball field. Every sports, has its own courts and fields. For extracurricular, we have varieties. You can check it with the school counsellor or your homeroom teacher." I smiled at them. "Hockey?" "We do but we only have the boys team. And... That's the Hockey field." I smiled. 

"We also have lacrosse. But we use the Soccer field... It's right there. Next to the Football field. Oh we do have so female Soccer group." "How about you.. Do you play sport?" "I played tennis. But for now I'm focusing on cheerleading. I am team captain." "So... Queen bitch?" Amara said. I laughed. "You can say that. Now for our last tour...." I lead them inside and walked towards the theatre. "This is the school theatre." "Wow. Kelly. Here is your field." Amara said. "Are you single Toni?" Taylor asked. I shake my head. "I'm dating Emerson Larove."

They all looked at me. "Emerson Emberlynn Larove?" Amara asked. That's her middle name? I nodded. "You actually succeed in making Emerson to be in a relationship." I laughed. "Pretending actually. On her first day she was bullied. Second day she was beaten." Kelly eyes widen. Taylor grabbed her Friend arm close. "Sorry. She's sensitive on that part. Where is our class?" "Follow me." I smiled. Before I turned I looked at Kelly. "Don't worry. I asked my Cousin to get him to taste his own medicine." She nodded and I lead them to their first class.

"Before I forget.... You three will have the same class with Emerson. Every bit of it. Except after school activity. That you have to choose yourself." I smiled and stopped in front of a door. "First class Maths. Good luck." I knocked on the door and waited for the teacher to opened it. "Hello Nia..." "Hello. I have three new student entering your class." The teacher looked behind me. "Come in." She opened the door wide enough for us to entered. When they stepped their foot in, Amara gasped, so does the other two.

"EMERSON!!!" They yelled and ran towards her. I could see how confused and surprised Emerson is. She abruptly stand and all three of them hug her. I also noticed the boys watched their ass close and they practically imagining inappropriate stuff. I cleared my throat. "Have fun girls." I said and waved at them. "Thanks Toni." They all said and I laughed. I close the door behind me and walked towards my class. "Toni huh.." I shake my head.

*LUNCH TIME*

I'm done with my class and was surprised to see Emerson, Clare and her friends waiting for me and Ann outside. "Hey. What's up? Nice seeing you again girls." The three British girl smiled at Ann. "Hello Annabelle. Likewise." "They insisted we wait for you two..." "Why?" I asked. "We're curious about you and Emerson. Toni.... Kiss her." Kelly said. Emerson closed her fiends mouth. "She's kidding. Don't do it Nia." I smiled and walked towards her.

I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. At first she didn't respond my kiss. But slowly I could feel her mouth opened and letting me inside her mouth, exploring every corner of her sweet inside. I pulled away and leaned in to her ear. "I hope you remember what I told you on our little sleepover. I really mean it when I said that I like you." I turned to Kelly. "Is that enough?" She nodded. Taylor and Amara only smiled at us. "Now. Let's go to the cafeteria. I am hungry." Ann and I walked first.

Adelaide join us soon enough and Clare introduced her to the new students. Once a while I turned to looked at Emerson. She's awfully silent. Did I do something wrong? Did my action triggered her anger? I want to apologise but her face showed me she's not happy at all. What if she yell at me? We all entered the cafeteria and went to our usual table. I noticed Emerson just sit and didn't looked up. All she do is looking at her phone and text. Her friends must noticed it too because they all looked at me.

"Do something." Kelly mouth at me. I shrugged. I don't know what to do. I turned to Ann for help. Ann ignored me. So does Clare. These two is trying to killing me. "Ummm... Emerson.." She looked up. "Did I do something wrong? If so I'm sorry. Please say something." Emerson remained poker face. "I want to talk in private." She said and stand. I lead her to a empty classroom. "Yes?" I watched her pacing back and forth. "Did you do this?" "Do what?" I asked. "This... My friends... Here.." I shake my head.

"I don't even know them until last week. That's when the principal gave me her orders." "Why do you like me Nia. I'm not like your others choice of girl. I'm not perfect. Long story short, I am legally a woman but with man part." I smiled and touched her cheek. "Emerson. That never occur to me. 3 years. For 3 years I waited for you. I've dated many types of people but none like you. You don't even try to touched me when you see me." I touched her other cheek and smiled.

"Emerson... You respect me as a woman while others don't. They see me as a sex symbol because of what I wear and my attitude. They don't even know me well. You obviously forget about me but you still remember how I want to be treated. Your flaws is what make you the most perfect person Emerson. Your flaws make you original. Your flaws make me more attracted to you..." I said and waited for her reaction. I could feel her hands on my waist.

"Honestly I begin to think this uniform make me want to touched you everywhere." She said. I laughed. "Oh Emerson. If only I could touched that beast right now." I said, referring to her 'friend' that is currently poking my lower stomach. "No no. We're friends remember." "Friends do kiss right.." I said and leaned in slowly. "Perhaps..." We met half way and kiss. I feel like all the butterflies that was inside me 3 years ago came back when our lips meet.

My heart tingles and I want more. I really want more. I moved my hands to her shoulder and pulled her even closer to me. I could feel her strong arms around me and rubbing my back. I love this moment. I don't want it to end too fast. Emerson pulled away, panting. "Now that's a kiss." She said but still keep a close grip on my body. "I agree." With my hands still on her shoulder, I mess up her hair even more. "Promise me something." I suddenly said. "Promise? About?" I smiled.

"When someone dare to touched you. Just beat the crap out of them. Dont be afraid. Just do it. You're a Larove Emerson... Be one and embrace your inner power and beat them up. We could do it together if you want. Don't worry about getting into trouble.. I'll make sure you will not be in one..." Emerson smiled. "I promise.." I kissed her cute nose. "Good girl. Now let's go back to the cafeteria. I'm hungry." We parted and walked outside together. We both went to the cafeteria again and smiling at everyone on the table. "I'm guessing something happen..." Amara said.

Taylor chuckled. "Indeed." I noticed her eyes were on Emerson 'friend'. "My eyes are here Taylor." Emerson said and sit next to me. Ann and Clare looked at us weirdly. "Emerson are you okay?" She nodded. "Yes.. Why?" "Because you just sit next to Nia without being force." Emerson laughed. "We're friends now." "Friends with benefit?" Kelly asked and smirked. "In process to get to know each other well." Okay seriously who is this. What happen to shy Emerson..?

I'm begging to like this new side of her....

THIRD PERSON POV

Marsha and Ruby was inside the car when they received a call from their spy that Chase is outside the school compound. Marsha drive the car towards the school fast and Ruby is reloading her gun. "Honey. Be careful not to hit his vital organs. This is just for shaken him up." Marsha said. Ruby smirked and getting ready to shoot. "I will babe. Don't worry." Marsha looked at her while still driving. "I love you Ruby... Now get the hell out and aim." Ruby laughed and slide the car roof so that she could get out.

She could see Chase walking towards his car. Ruby whistled as Chase turned. Chase was so surprised by this he just fell on his butt, not even protecting himself. "Fuck you and your family!!" Ruby said and shot the pavement near his foot. When the shoot was fired, Chase covered her head, afraid it might hit him. But with all the training late Lulu gave her, it's just an easy target. Marsha drift the car and drive away from the scene. Ruby got inside again and kissed her wife's cheek. "Now that's a fun activity. That boy will be calling the cops on me." Ruby laughed.

"Two more to go." Marsha said and went to Peter's working place. Their spy told them he's not at school for today. "What's with the mask?" Marsha asked. "Isn't it cute? Erica made it for me." Erica is their first Daughter who is now 19 years old, helping Ruby with the family business. The crime business. "It made from?" Marsha asked. "Please get rid of it. I think I know what it's made off." Ruby pout. "Here we are." Marsha stopped in front of a booth. "Sushi booth? Why does he need to be working?" Marsha chuckled.

"He's working for that little shot drug dealer." "Ohhh. This will be fun." They both got out and waltz in the little booth that actually connected to a huge warehouse. The 'boss' was actually chimed their glasses together as they get ready to make a toast when Ruby and Marsha appeared out of no where. 'One eyed Glumpy' was surprised to see the notorious Marsha and Ruby. "Marsha and Ruby Christ?" They all abruptly stand. Ruby reached for her gun on her waist and let her fingers through her purple hair.

"I want to meet Peter Banks." Ruby said. The guys pushed Peter and his eyes met Ruby death stared. "You cause a lot of problem Peter." Ruby walked towards him and  aimed the gun at his head. Peter was so scared he even pee a little. "Ruby." Marsha called out. Ruby turned. "We waltz in uninvited may inside this humble establishment. For that we are sorry." The leader, Glumpy waved it off.

"The Christ crime Family is always welcome." He said. "Ruby.... Beat him up." "With pleasure..." Ruby grabbed his collar and hit Peters face with the gun handle repeatedly. Last she just knocked him out cold with one last hit. Ruby went to Marsha side and bid their goodbyes. Glumpy let out a heavy sighed. "Who the fuck is that?!" Asked one of his man. "That is Marsha and Ruby Christ. They were known as the angel of death. The successor of Lucas Christ, the demon. They will kill with no mercy at all. No matter what." They all have a very scared expression on their face.

Marsha drive again and this time towards Jerry Hunt. They stopped in front of a huge house and ring the doorbell. Ruby didn't wait for the person to opened the door, she just kicked the door down. Jerry was having sex with his man when Ruby walked in. "Marsha get in here." Marsha walked in. "Hey boy... Do you know he's a bully?" Ruby walked towards them and smiled. "Which one of you is Jerry Hunt?" Ruby noticed the guy pointed to the brown hair. "Hello Jerry. I hope you will remember this when you decided to bully Emerson." Ruby grabbed a wood pole and hit Jerry's gave hard.

The impact was so strong Jerry fainted. "Ruby..." Ruby let the pole down and smiled at the boy. "He's a dick. Don't date him. Beside. With that penis size, you probably will found someone better to fuck." Ruby said and walked towards Marsha. "Look at my babe. Big boobs and luscious lips. And she carry two healthy kids. Make sure the person you choose will not make you sad boy. The person will always cherished you and will treat you like a queen or king. Dump him." Ruby said and smiled.

The Christ walked out and went to their car. "Now that it's all done. Let's go home before Laura kill us." Marsha said. "I'll drive us home." Ruby took the keys from Marsha and drive home.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 39.6K 44
[There is spelling errors and it's confusing sometimes but I'll try my best to look for them before publishing a chapter] shes the perfect dom for me.
138K 4.2K 34
One girl. One boy. One Christmas. ~~~~~ "This is so good!" - @Rubyredprimrose "I'm gonna miss reading this book. ❤" - @Theodorables "Omg I love it so...
54.1K 896 21
This is a one-shot book I made when I was 13 in 2020 that really blew up, this is discontinued. I have another one-shot book on my profile that is th...
93.7K 1.9K 72
Just like the title says (gxg) 😚 Requests are CLOSED 💬 I (try to) update multiple times a week✍️ Extra-long chapters 🤠 ⚠️Swearing⚠️ Correct me if...