My Protector (Divergent No Wa...

By VaehC3703

(Highest ranking: #89 in Divergent) This is just another one of those stories that take place if the War on... More

Disapproving
My Angel
What the hell???
Get to know each other
Dead Man Walking
Don't Hide
Shot Through My Heart
The Devil Inside
Anger
Talk To Me
Love Me
News
Leaving
Goodbye
Letter pt.1
Letter pt.2
Homecoming
Back
Not an Update
You Die, I Die To
DRUNK OFF YOUR ASS
Morning After
Take My Hand
dreams
Future...?
The Best Day
Babies?
Doctors, Beaches, and Family
What??
Evelyn
Family Dinner
AU
Raelee Hemmings
Caught
Won't Happen Again
Marcus
I'm what??
Torture
Baby
Christina In Pink
Fathers Day
FOURth of July
Halloween
Another
Anniversary

Sick...

5K 67 12
By VaehC3703

I wake up to see Tobias looking dowb at me. My head is still laying down next to his heart. I can feel the soreness even though I haven't stood up get.
Tobias's arms are wrapped protectively around me. I close my eyes in hopes that time will just stop. My small hand trases the lines od the tattoo that peek up from his strong shoulders.
Tobias feels warmer then usual when I kiss his forehead. I pull away. "Whats wrong?" Tobias ask, concern clear in his voice.
"You feel warm," I tell him. I press my hand against his forehead. He's burning. He lets out a loud cough. He won't admit he's sick. "Your sick. You try and go back to sleep while I go and make you some soup," I say.
"Tris,"He says, but before he could finish I'm out of the room.

I go back to the room to see a pale, sick Tobias lying asleep with his head on my pillow. He's so cute. I don't regret a single thing from yesterday. It was amazing. He was amazing.
"Tobias, hun, wake up and eat your soup," I tell him in a smooth voice. He swallows thickly, letting me know his throat is hurting him.
"Thank you, Luv," He says. His voice is scratching and not deep at all. I would laugh, but I know that wouldn't make him feel any better.

I lay down next to him after he's done eating. He has a little bit of his coloring back to him. I stare at his chest. How did I get so lucky as to have such a great boyfriend?

AU: I know it's short. I really need some ideas so please comment or send them. I'm desperate. Anyways, please comment your thoughts. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.1K 17
Catherine Eaton is eager for her choosing ceremony. Her bother, Tobias, transferred to Dauntless three years ago, and now it's her turn to follow his...
407K 8.1K 48
Tris has finished initiation and can finally have a nice, normal life with Tobias. But things will stop her. People, accidents, anything you could th...
84.7K 1.4K 74
Forget Beatrice Prior. Here comes Tris Pedrad. She has a twin named Uriah and an older brother, Zeke. He is two years older. She has been a prodigy s...
756K 18.1K 68
Two years after Allegiant Tris comes back to the factions. Nobody knows who she really is, even Tobias. She's not sure she's ready to tell anyone tha...