Stitches | Nathan Prescott

By theDAPPER

⚠ Warning ⚠: This story includes plot twists of the original gameplay of Life is Strange along with major sp... More

1 | When we first met
2 | You hide & I'll seek
3 | The promises we make
4 | Different times
5 | From California to Oregon
6 | Unexpected meetings
7 | Make up for lost time
8 | Party animals
9 | Intermission
10 | Movies and Rootbeer
12 | Honey, you're so sweet
13 | What's cooking, good looking?
14 | Nervousness
15 | Distractions and closure
16 | Dessert disaster
17 | Red Room
18 | Blackwell
19 | Goodbye for now

11 | Sleep with me?

1K 37 11
By theDAPPER

You can scoot a bit closer, yeah know...

          The four of us carefully crowded around the makeshift table in the center of the tent; gently sitting down in a cross shape to allow easier maneuvering. We all sat in a back and forth pattern: boy then girl. Nathan sat to my right while Kevin was on my left and Genevieve was on the other side of the table across from me. Everyone seemed tense on if they will get truth or dare or if they will be one that knocks the tower down. Honestly, I am most nervous on getting a dare. Especially since I know that there is always that one dare to kiss someone and I hope it won't be Nathan. I started to tense up by just the thought of it. Nathan placed his hand on my shoulder and shook me vigorously. My body responded but my mind was lagging, he then proceeded to tap my forehead.

          "Helloo~ Earth to Clara"

I looked at him with a surprised blank expression. Everyone was actually looking at me with funny faces.

          "You're starting the game"

          "Oh" I looked the block tower and searched for a blank block. I then remembered that the blank blocks are also the same colors as the truth and dare ones, so I carefully tapped a black block in the middle of the tower. I made sure to carefully loosen the block and pulled it out gently with one hand. My body was relieved that I did not disturb the tower and successfully got the block, I turned it over to see the inscriptions: Have you ever stolen anything? My body gave off a tingling feeling as I mentally spoke those words. Yes, I have stolen something, but it wasn't something from the store, it was just "laying there".

          "Okay what did you get, read it out loud Ads" Kevin looked at me with spiced eyes.

          "Have you ever stolen anything, yes I have"

          "Ugh, Ads you need to tell us what"

          "The block did not ask me to—"

          "But we did, so spill"

          "Fine, it was when we went downtown in Ulton, and the trinket shop had things displayed on the sidewalk, you know outside the store" Everyone looked at me with excitement, while Nathan had this glint in his eyes on me being honest on stealing before, "And there was this cool looking crystal paper weight that had marble crystals and gold leaf on it, and it was fairly small so I grabbed it and placed it in my purse in a slick motion and continued to walk away to Cafénate, you know the coffee shop four blocks East"

          "Clara the bad ass" Nathan hollered at me and gave me wink.

          "That's putting it mildly Ads, but good job" Genevieve said and nudged Kevin to take his turn. He decided to go for the easy ones near the top of the tower and took out the right block from my view point. The blocks trembled in their place, instantaneously we all froze, our eyes widen as the tower shifted side to side; luckily the structure did not fall and stayed still for it's next victim. Kevin got a blank block, lucky, and it was Genevieve's turn. She took out on block quickly, surprisingly the tower was not disturbed and in her palm was a red block. She stood up and read the dare aloud.

          "Switch a clothing item with the person to your left, that's simple, Kev take off your shirt"

          "Why my shirt Gen?"

          "Would you rather be wearing leggings?" Kevin did not even take the time to think it over and pulled off his shirt and handed it to Gen. She pulled her top off and slid into the loose fabric, giving the other male in the room a peak at her body. I was taken back and looked away for the moment. Kevin tossed the top to the side of the tent where Gen was and remained shirtless.

          "Hey, the dare said switch, not wear" We all laughed and it was soon Nathan's turn. He carefully went for the middle and grabbed a black block, I guess he does not want a dare, and flipped it over to show that he did have to say something.

          "Well, whatchya get?" I moved my head to his direction, cocking my head slightly to try to get a better view of the inscription.

           "Hey, I'll read it nosy fox—have you ever snuck out/in a house before?"

"Have you? And if you did, do tell!" I was too interested in this truth since I assumed he did as a rich kid, but so have I, so ditto.

          "To start off, yes, I have done both, and it was for parties that I host, but now my family doesn't give a shit where I go. And coming back in was a piece of cake since my dad is always gone and my sis would scold me in the morning for something else. So I'm good"

          "Ummm, I guess that is cool-ish, okay it's my turn again" I said and repeated the cycle we started. After each block was removed and stacked the tower looked more unstable. Everyone spilled the beans and did things that would make Vegas run their money. I only chose the black ones and got "safe" blocks. None of them had any love life related inscriptions, so that was a plus, but everyone else frowned upon that. They all insisted that I should take the next red block on my turn. I just hope it has nothing to do with kissing or that junk, my hand reached for a red block and flipped it over. My mind stopped thinking and froze at the words displayed on the block: Get tickled by at least two players—Fuck me.

          "What does it say?" Nathan looked at me, and grabbed the bock from my hand. He laughed and showed the others, then they all looked at me like I was meek prey. Fuck me. Genevieve stood up along with Kevin and grabbed me from both my arms. I was being dragged to a mattress and then pinned down by Gen sitting on my legs. Nathan by my head and pinned my arms down. Kevin prepared himself and approached me with wiggly fingers. This was torture, the moment his cold fingers touched my skin, my nerves went crazy. It tickled so much, I could not stand it. I laughed very hard and loud. I moved my body side to side, my arms fought their way out of Nathan's grip and I managed to free myself from the restrains and curled into a ball.

          "Okay, okay—that's enough torture fo-r for one night" I said with great exhaustion. Kevin and Genevieve smirked and shook their heads. Oh gawd, what do they have in mind? The mischievous duo grabbed a four red blocks and handed me and Nathan one while they had one for themselves.

          "Okay for the final round before we go to bed, everyone must do one dare" Genevieve said and went first. Hers was simple and mild: chug down a beverage of any kind. Luckily we only had water, so there was no real fun, just watching Gen hydrate after a long night. Nathan went next, and had to take off his shirt with his thumbs duck-taped. It sounded simple, but with a drunk teen attempting to remove an item of clothing without functioning hands was entertaining. I couldn't help but stare at him as he struggled to take his well Kev's shirt off. He was not chiseled like the jocks on the football team or cut like the swimmers on the water polo team, but he looked good. A faint contour around his torso was surprising although he may not have abs but the area where they would be was still nice. For someone who is considerably pale, he was alluring, something about his visible views and pale complexion had a place in my heart. Wait, what am I thinking!? Nathan is my friend, and besides I know should not fall that easily considering what happened last time...

          "Done!" Nathan exclaimed and pulled off the duck tape around his thumbs. I looked at him then to Kev. His dare was: Dare to not do this dare. I swear this game was rigged and I knew something was gonna happen to me. I looked at the red block and immediately dropped the piece of wood onto the tent floor. The block revealed my dare to the whole group: kiss the person to your right for five seconds. I seriously want to die right now, and it not because of the dare, it is because of the person I have to kiss: Nathan. Oh gawd, why him, why now. I just did not want to look like chicken to him, so I went for it.

One.

          I leaned towards him and stared at his peach lips for a millisecond before my lips grasped his. Remnants of beer was still on his lips and the bitterness turned sweet as a hint of mint was soon mixed in.

Two.

          The lids of my eyes fluttered shut from impact as butterflies started to bat around in my head. I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist and my own reacted by snaking them around Nathan's neck and then to his face. My soft palms cradled his pale cheeks.

Three.

          Although the kiss was to be fast it felt like an enterinty. It was slow and sweet and I did not know how much longer I could handle.

Four.

          The distance between us was closed and the kissed sealed it. After this I don't know what will happen, but I wanted to cherish it.

Five.

          The bittersweet moment was when we were into it and then I pulled away involuntarily. My body was not pulled nor push, but it simplify slipped away from him. I put a hand on my lips as the warmth from our lip battle decayed into the air. Nathan looked at me with dumbfounded eyes, and I was done for the night. I wanted to sleep and forget that this kiss ever happened.

          "Lights out party animals!" I heard dad holler from the second floor and we all immediately shut down. I dove for my mattress and hid under the blankets and comforter. A body entered and faced itself towards me. It probably was Gen, and I laid there in silence. An arm rested itself around my waist and a warm neck made contact to my shoulder. My eyes turned to the direction of the being and saw Nathan's face. I wanted to die from this, but what made me calm was his small whisper when everyone else was asleep and it was just us awake. His embrace was warm even if he was topless, why must guys have that super power of being heat generators. I checked my phone to the see the time, as I placed it beside me I heard Nathan's whisper.

          "Don't worry Fox, that didn't count as a real kiss, but it was nice" He pecked my cheek and drifted off to sleep while I was flushed as a tomato.

          There is no way in hell I can sleep now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 70 21
This takes place after the first Life is Strange game. Max gave up the entire town for Chloe. Now Chloe and Max take to the road and try and move on...
20.8K 818 28
"I wish you didn't hide behind this mask so people can see how fucking crazy you are," After the loss of her best friend, Rachel Amber, her father s...
21.1K 621 45
"we're just misunderstood" NOTE: This fanfiction will not be following the story of Life Is Strange. The characters will be the same but the story l...
21.1K 717 19
This story is written in the perspective of our main character, Sophie, who is an exchange student from France, going to Blackwell high. While atten...