World of Wolves

Od Zipster666

(PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS The Wolf Beasts and Beauty and the Beast) A holiday trip gone bad. Hayley and her sister... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29:
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 30:

2.7K 43 7
Od Zipster666

Chapter 30

She hadn’t seen me yet which meant I had some time to escape. I was panicking, looking for a closet to jump into and wait but unfortunately there wasn’t, only patients rooms. I danced on the spot, running back and forth looking into rooms and finding them full.

SHIT-SHIT-SHIT-SHIT-SHIT-SHIT!

What was I going to do? I didn’t have much time left until Julia turned around and spotted her long lost sister. She would probably have a heart attack if you saw me. What is she even doing here anyway? I hope she isn’t hurt. What if someone contacted her about my whereabouts? Shit, I’m meant to stay hidden.

A wheel chair rested close to me, empty and abandoned. I pulled it open and ducked behind it. I gently rolled it with me behind it towards the stairs. All I had to do was reach them and then I was in the clear. I shut my eyes and scolded myself. The one day I decide to come alone and I run into my sister. Just brilliant...

I crawled along the floor trying not to bump into people and reveal myself. This was actually hard; it looks so easy to do in the movies, but you have to include the fact they were never pregnant and had just come out of a coma. The stairs were in my line of sight and I rolled faster towards it. A smile of relief washed over my face and I almost cheered. Someone stepped into my vision and I froze. Crap. My sister stood with a frown on her face and her arms crossed. I guess she saw me then.

I looked down and pretended I was searching for something. This was so embarrassing- I was so embarrassing. “Hayley?” she whispered coming close to me. I never knew how much I had missed her voice. It was so clear over the racket of the hospital, I was tuned to it.

“I sorry, me don’t speak-y no Engli,” I said in a French accent. I would ahve been proud if I was actually doing something that wasn’t so insulting.

“I can’t believe it. You see me and then you try to hide...from your own sister,” she scolded looking really angry. I gave up and stood to attention. She gasped when she saw my bloated stomach. Her hand was over her mouth, shaking her head vigorously. “You’re pregnant. What the fuck happened to you, Hayley?”

“I’m pregnant,” I commented obviously. I couldn’t believe she was here. I kind of wish she wasn’t here. It was going to be so complicated to tell her. I know I shouldn’t but she would understand; she’s been inlove.

“I can see that...how...who...shit.” Julia rushed forward and enveloped me into a strong hug. I hugged her back desperate for her touch. Tears came to my eyes and I could feel a hole in my heart reopen. She was my sister and I forgot about her. She was the only real family I had left and I forgot about her. “I’ve missed you so much, Hayley. I thought I lost you...” she sobbed loudly into my shoulder, “...I thought you were dead.”

“I’m not, I’m not, sweetheart.” I patted her back trying to pull away but she clung on too tight.

“You got taken and I thought those beasts killed you. I didn’t know what to think...and here you are-” she pulled away, “pregnant.”

“I know.” Julia touched my stomach which was filled with butterflies at her touch.

“But how? Who?” her face was contorted in confusion, pain, love, relief and so many more emotions. She seemed tired, dark circles rounded her eyes and lids half closed even in surprise.

“The same one that stole me...” I said tears pouring down my face. Julia probably thought it was because of us reuniting, some of it was, but the rest was for Seth.

“You mean,” she grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the stairs and up a few steps, “he raped you. That beast raped you?” More tears fell from Julia’s eyes. I grabbed her hands.

“No he didn’t. He’s not a beast all the time. He’s a...” I pulled her further up the steps. “Come with me, we need to get out of the crowd and somewhere private. I pulled her up the many steps until we reached my room. I shut the door behind us. “He’s a werewolf!” I blurted out.

She stared at me confused. Then she had a brief burst of laughter before turning serious. “This isn’t funny, Hayley. That thing is a...a monster. It deserves to die!”

“No he doesn’t!” I shouted. Julia leant back at my sudden outburst. “He really is a werewolf, and I love him, with all my heart. We are soul mates and now we’re having a werewolf baby. I’m actually only one and a half months pregnant.” Even to my ears this sounded like a joke and I could see that Julia thought that too. “I have proof. Science, proved that my baby isn’t human. My doctor took a blood test and...i don’t know how she...tested but...im pregnant with Seth’s werewolf baby.”

“Seth? The beasts name is Seth. You fell in love with a beast. A beast that stole eight women and the bus driver. It’s a killer, Hayley. You’re in love with a killer.”

“He isn’t a killer. The girls and the driver are perfectly un harmed. All the girls have found their soul mates amongst the pack.” I was trying to word everything correctly, or in a way that my sister would understand. “Please, you have to believe me. And you can’t tell anyone else,” I warned. I was spreading around the secret two much already.

Julia didn’t speak for a while but it was clear on her pretty face that she was judging me, thinking I was completely insane. “You’re talking complete bullshit, Hayley. You’re pregnant with a beasts baby. That’s wrong, and you think its a good thing. It took me weeks to believe that what I saw on that bus was real and not my imagination. I called your cell and you home number so many times that...every time it made me cry. I thought I lost forever. I thought you were dead. I searched, the police searched and didn’t find anything, no clue to anyone’s location.” Julia wiped a tear that rolled down her cheek. “And when I find you...you’re pregnant and in a hospital...and talking crazy. Something happened out there, maybe it was the heat or maybe they hurt you and...you have damage. I don’t know, be we need to give you an abortion and then your coming home.”

Why didn’t she believe me? I wouldn’t create a story like this...it’s all true. She’s my sister, isn’t she meant to believe me? I shook my head protecting my stomach. “I’m not letting you touch my baby. Everything I have told you, everything that I can’t tell anyone about I told you...and you still don’t believe me.” I grabbed onto my sisters shoulders. “Myths do exist, Julia, maybe only to a certain point but they do exist. I am mated, by a bond stronger than blood, with a werewolf and I am carrying his baby and I love him and I am so grateful for this child. I wouldn’t give them up for the world.”

“That monster raped you. That baby is Satan’s offspring personified. It is nothing but filth. Get an abortion or I will make you.”

I shook my head. “I love my baby and I would never give it up. It is my child, part of who I am and part of who I love. It is the perfect mix.”

“Then where is this ‘Seth’?” she spat. “Where is your ‘werewolf soul mate’?” she said the last words horridly, like there was a bad taste in her mouth.

My face showed pain and my heart broke once again. When I needed him the most he wasn’t here. More tears fell from my face. “He left...” it sounded so weak, like I was telling a lie.

“If you can’t prove that this ‘person’ exists, then I don’t believe you. Maybe that cut on your head proves you have a mental problem.” I winced. She must have seen my head wound. I should have worn my hair up today. She has more evidence against me that I do to prove.

“It was an accident. I’m not mentally challenged, Julz. I’m in love and I don’t care if you don’t believe me because I have people who do and a baby who is proof enough for me.” I let go of her and moved to the door. “Visit me in a month and I’ll have my proof...then you’ll believe me.” I opened the door and gestured for her to leave. “It was nice seeing you again. I love you sister, more than I describe, but I can’t handle two problems at the moment.” I sobbed into my hand for a second. It was really hard to say this. “I don’t want you near my baby, if you think it’s impossible. I don’t want to see you till my pregnancy is over and that it is proof that it is a gift and not a curse.”

Julia was crying a lot more than I was. Her intention was to change my mind, to give me a new start but I was happy with my current one. She didn’t expect me to through her out and disown her. “Don’t do this, Hayley. I love you, you can’t do this. I only just got you back.”

“And it’s nice to see you, Julz, but go. You hurt me, so I’m going to hurt you.” I tried to control my breathing and I did stop the sobs but the tears ran freely. I was hurting too much to stop everything.

“Please don’t do this, I love you.”

“Go...”

“No, please. Change your mind and we can go back to the way it used to be. Put everything behind us and start again.”

“GET OUT!” I screamed, my face going red and falling into more sobs. She ran out of the room crying her eyes out. I could still hear her cries for a little while longer. I shut the door and broke down. I cried for hours. I cried over the loss of my sisters trust, the loss of our friendship, the loss of Seth and the great problems for me to battle on my own. I cried for the inexperience I had with children. I was no mother, I had no one to help me with this.

Sometimes it feels like I am experiencing enough pain for two people. Sometimes I feel extra lost, extra tired, extra lonliness and even sometimes guilt. Maybe the bond worked both ways when Seth bit me. Maybe I am feeling his guilt and his feelings.

My mind is so muddled and everything hurts.

I’m all on my own...

I’m desperately lost...

And with every day that goes by...

I die a little bit more.

********************

Seth’s P.O.V

Why is everything going so wrong?

Why does my chest hurt so much?

Why am I so exhausted?

Why does it feel this way?

Why am I so lost in the world?

I can’t believe I did this?

Why did I leave her?

I love her...

I cherish her...

I broke her...

Our hearts are broken...

I can feel her pain...

She hurts enough for two...

Why does it hurt so much?

I can’t breathe...

Everything is so muddled...

The only thing clear is the loss and pain...

We’re dying...

______________

I am sorry that this is shorter than most of my uploaded but i just really had to upload this. I hope you enjoy it.

This is dedicated to all my friends at St Stephens school; Erin Ewens, Nadia and Niamh Garland, Parris Graham, Kelsey Dootson, Mark Moore, Katie Huynh, and for anyone else i have innocently forgotten. I love you all. <3 :D

love from Hayley Clark or Edwina (the girls at school are retarded :P)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
388K 8.3K 42
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
1.7M 51.4K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...
Ace Od Antonia

Romantika

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...