Chapter 13

hey guys, i did not receive my 20 votes people. I am very upset! :( i expected more ffrom you people.

God i sound like a friggen mother and i am only 14. sheesh.

Anyway i want more comments and votes and everything, pweeeeeaaaaaasee i need feedback

i don't give a crap if its criticism or something like that i want to know what you think.

Chapter 13

“What do you mean 8 days? 8 from now or 8 from when you felt the bond or whatever.” I asked panicking. I wasn’t ready to go all the way with him. Not yet.

“Umm now, it started when I…um…felt the bond which was when I saw you looking at the fire that night. The night I took you, and the night I fell in love with you.” He said with love in his eyes.

I would have been flattered but I was still in panic mode and if you know girls they can be in panic mode for a long time. “You’re joking right?” I said through clenched teeth. “So you’re saying that the bond only lasts 9 to 10 days!”

“Yeah.”

I whimpered. Why was this happening? Why did I have to fall in love with a werewolf? Actually, why do werewolves exist? Why can’t everyone in the world be human and normal instead of a myth come to life? Everything was fine until I met them. Fine until I got on that stupid bus. Fine until I agreed on going on this stupid adventure trip which happen to turn into the worst days of my life. Oh, and possibly the beginning of the end! If only I stayed at home and ignored everything in my life I would still have it. Now the only thing I am good at is reading and getting myself it massive amounts of trouble.

Sometimes I wish I was dead, and frankly today is one of those days.

I rubbed my face roughly trying to shake away the emotions. I wanted to break down and cry. These past few days have been a wreck for me and I just cant handle it. My breathing was labored and I could hear my heart pounding roughly in my chest. So much weight was on my shoulders; not enough sleep; not enough alone time; no enough home time. And I don’t think I will ever be home.

I missed the polluted air, and the loud and continuous noise. I loved the dangerous traffic and the hobos on the street. I missed Uni and I swear I will go back and finish what I had started if I could start over from before I went on that bus. If only I had gone to the toilet before; maybe it would have held it up for a little longer so the wolves wouldn’t find us.

‘Shut it Hayley. You are so God damn selfish. The man in front of you loves you to pieces and you love him back. Focus on that nad then think of what mistakes and ‘could of’s’, ‘should of’s’ and ‘ifs’. Grow up and face the facts. You had nothing at home and now is the most you have had in your whole life. Why judge it when you can live the life you have dreamed. You have a hot guy, you are the teacher you always wanted to be, you love to read to others, you like to learn about animals and myths. So what’s wrong?’ my mind said.

It finally sunk in. I mentally slapped myself. How stupid am I? I should listen to myself more often, how blooded retarded am I? I loved him and I was willing to throw everything we had away for home. How mean is that?

I took a deep breath and sighed. “Ok. Thank you so much for the bracelet, it is beautiful and I am eternally grateful. Though I think I should probably go to bed right now before my head explodes.” I said laughing nervously.

Seth smiled sadly and helped me up off the ground. “I’ll lead you beck to your chamber.” He hugged me with one hand around the waist and we walked out of his chamber. The hall was silent and gentle snores echoed. It was kind of funny to listen.