Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

Por ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 15

4.1K 73 7
Por ryderlynnfever

** Emily's P.O.V **

I sat down on the bleachers alone. Looking at the marching band practice. People might think that I'm strong but actually I'm not. I just can hide anything I feel.

"One of them is like a Ken and Barbie." A familiar husky voice.

I turned my face and Mr. Schue is sitting next to me.

"I dont ship Ken and Barbie." I said without looking at him.

"What a father usually talk to his daughter? Oh about boys? Or Disney?" Mr. Schue asked.

"I dont know." I simply said.

"Emily, you're a beautiful girl. Everytime you walked in the hallways, every boys you passed have their eyes on you. They wanna talk to you but Puck will always give them death stare."

"I'm trying to be perfect one, Mr. Schue. There are only two person who I really wanna make them proud, Finn and my mom. It's hard to see mom works hard alone to raise me and Finn so I promised to myself that I dont wanna hurt her." I said to Mr. Schue.

"She already found her new love one, E. Burt loves your mom, he could be a good husband for your mom and a good father for you and Finn." Mr. Schue said.

"He is Kurt's father, I dont want to make Kurt thinks that I stole his father. When I was in kindergarten, I saw all my girl friends been pick up by their father, their father hugged them. All I saw my mom holding me and Finn's hand." I said without looking at him.

"Your mom been trying to be a father for you both for the half of her life, Emily." Mr. Schue said to me.
"You have me as your father in this school. Your father must be looking at you right now see how his beautiful daughter grow up and hope that there will be a guy who loves her as much as he loves you."

"Is that all father wants?" I turned my face at him.

"Yes, because there is no guy who loves you more than your father did." Mr. Schue said.

"I never know what my father say to me."

"Hmm lets talk about Disney princess, like Cinderella." Mr. Schue giggled.

"I dont like her, she is stupid. If I were her, I already run away from her step mother." I said.

"Haha what about Aurora?" Mr. Schue laughed.

"How the hell you can sleep about one thousand years and stay beautiful?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Emily, you are a perfect girl. Dont let your perfection become your weakness. Dont be sad about your lost and think that life is unfair. Everyone loves you." Mr. Schue smiled at me.

"Thank you, Mr. Schue." I smiled back at him.

Mr. Schue just nodded and smiled at me. Yeah sometimes I think that life is unfair but all I know life is fair enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"E, bring this paper to principal Figgins secretary." Coach Sylvester gave me a stack of paper.

"Alright coach." I said and hold that paper.

"And tell your girls dont be late for practice today." Coach Sylvester said and walked off.

I just nodded and keep walking to Principal Figgins's office and give this paper to his secretary.

"Watch your step!" I yelled as someone crush me and make my paper fall to the ground.

"I'm sorry, Emily." Jacob ben Israel said and walked off.

"Ugh." I mumbled and cleaned up my paper.

Suddenly another hand help me to organizing my paper. I looked up and Rachel is helping me.

"Thanks." I simply said as I got all my papers.

"E, I'm so sorry about what happened in the choir room. I never know what you felt to be like you. Life is unfair for some people like us. I'm so sorry." Rachel stopped me.

"Life is only unfair for you, not me." I simply said and walked off.

I really wanna cry again but I hide it again and again. I have to hide my tears and my pain. Thats it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glee Club.

"So who wanna show their voice?" Mr. Schue asked.

"I got a song to show who really I am." Santana raised her hand.

"Take it away, Santana." Mr. Schue said and moved to the back seat.

Santana nodded and walked to the front. She nodded to Brad and Brad start playing his piano.

Santana:
There are worse things I could do
Than go with a boy or two
Even though the neighborhood thinks I'm trashy and no good
I suppose it could be true
But there are worse things I could do

This is a song that I really wanna sing actually. This is really me. I decided to join Santana sing this song in duet.

Emily:
I could flirt with all the guys

I'm singing while sitting on my seat and make the others turn their face at me until I decided to come to the front with Santana as she is smiling at me.

Smile at them and bat my eyes
Press against them when we dance
Make them think they stand a chance
Then refuse to see it through
That's a thing I'd never do

Santana:
I could stay home every night
Wait around for Mr. Right
Take cold showers every day

Emily:
And throw my life away
On a dream that won't come true

Santana:
I could hurt someone like me
Out of spite or jealousy

Emily:
I don't steal and I don't lie
But I can feel and I can cry

Santana:
A fact I'll bet you never knew

Emily with Santana:
But to cry in front of you
That's the worst thing I could do

Santana and I end up our song with looked at each other and then we both suddenly share a hug.

I could hear that someone start clapping and Rachel is the one who did that until the others follow her.

"So proud to the both of you. Your bravery to tell them who you really are and how you feel." Mr. Schue smiling at me and Santana.

"It sucks to be marked as a bitch who doesnt have any feelings at all." Santana said to Mr. Schue.

"We are losers, Mr. Schue." I said to Mr. Schue.

"Everyone in this school even in this town is loser." Finn suddenly said.

"I think I got a new number for regionals!" Mr. Schue said excitedly.

Me and Santana just looked at each other and go back to our seat.

"Seriously? Rizzo? Yeah I know I'm bad like Kenickie." Puck whisper at me.

"You know my favorite Rizzo's line to Kenickie on Grease?" I smirked at Puck.

"What?" Puck frowned.

"No boys looked at me with those eyes before except you." I smirked at Puck.

"We should make out in my car after this." Puck whisper at me.

"Alright Born This Way will be our next number for regionals!" Mr. Schue said to us.

"We will do Gaga's song?" Puck frowned.

"Can I join?" A familiar voice.

We turned our face and Kurt is standing in choir room door and smiled at us.

"Kurt!" Mr. Schue called.

"I'm back to McKinley and this choir room." Kurt chuckled.

"Welcome back lady." Mercedes chuckled and hugged Kurt.

"Wait, I have someone else who wants to join New Directions." Kurt said to us.

"It must be Blaine." I mumbled.

"The guy lover?" Puck asked me.

A guy who shorter than Kurt with much hairgel entered the choir room.

"Isnt he the one who lead the Warblers?" Sam raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah I'm Blaine Anderson and I'm transferred to McKinley and I'd like to join the New Directions." Blaine said to us.

"You have to be audition first." Mr. Schue said to Blaine.

"Alright." Blaine smiled and start singing.

He sing Teenage Dream by Katy Perry as his audition song.

Blaine end up his song with full of confident and applaude from us.

"This gay lover has a good voice!" Puck yelled.

"Puck.." I rolled my eyes.

"Welcome to New Directions!" Mr. Schue smiled at Blaine.

"Yeah!" Blaine and Kurt hi-five at each other.

"We have more members to kill the regionals." Mr. Schue said proudly.

The bell rings.

"Lets kill the regionals!" Mr. Schue said to us.

I take my bagpack and about to leave the choir room with Puck put his arm around my shoulder.

"Emily can I talk to you for a minute?" Rachel stop me and Puck.

"Yes?" I raised my eyebrows.

"For all this time I just realized that I have a big nose and everytime I looked myself in the mirror, I feel my nose is getting bigger and bigger." Rachel said.

Puck giggled about what Rachel said. I just frowned at her and didnt know what she means. I slap Puck's sleeves to make him stop laugh.

"Then?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I want a nose like you. I already talked with my doctor and he said I can bring you there to take photo compression." Rachel said to me.

"You ask me to join you to the doctor?" I asked her.

"Yes, tomorrow after school." Rachel said.

"Alright." I simply said.

"Thank you!" Rachel said happily and walked off.

"A nose surgery? She really has a big nose." Puck laughed.

"Remember that she is one of your exes." I rolled my eyes and walked off.

"But the one who make me fall into a deep place only you." Puck grinned at me.

"Your words is so cheesy." I chuckled.

"Not as cheesy as my love for you." Puck smirked.

"You scared me with your words." I put a tongue on Puck and entered his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm beautiful in my way cause God make no mistakes, I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way." I'm singing and playing my guitar in Finn's room.

"I didnt even know that you really obsessed with Rizzo." Finn said while playing his game.

"I just realized that my character is really like her." I said and place my guitar on the ground.

"Its glad to be back home." Kurt entered Finn's room and jump to the bed.

"You have to know that your step sister is being so bitchy nowadays." Finn said to Kurt.

"Emily will always be a bitch, Finn." Kurt simply said.

"I'm not a bitch. By the way, Rachel asked me to accompany her to her doctor tomorrow." I said to them.

"Is she sick?" Finn frowned.

"Nope, she just need a surgery on her nose and she want to make it like a mine." I simply said.

"Yeah she has a big nose and yours just perfect." Kurt said as he take a look at my nose.

"But she is already beautiful." Finn said innocently.

"Twitter update, Finn still have a feeling for Rachel everyone!" I rolled my eyes.

"A bit." Finn giggled.

"There is nothing wrong love someone, E." Kurt said to me.

"Seems like you guys have a great topic to talk about." Burt walked in and sit down on Finn's chair.

"Dad, it was a teenager topic and you are not teenager anymore." Kurt rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on, I just want to know what all the teenager talking about these days." Burt chuckled.

"Kurt been talking about Blaine." I laughed.

"Emily being so rude these days." Finn said.

"Finn is still in love with Rachel." Kurt laughed.

"I got trapped with Quinn..." Finn said innocently.

"You guys been talking about someone else? Thats not good. Lets talk about Carole." Burt said to us.

"What's the different?" I rolled my eyes.

"You guys were talking about someone that I dont know, but Carole, I know her." Burt laughed.

"Mooommm someone is talking about you." I shouts.

"This little girl need to be quiet." Burt chuckled and cover my mouth with his hand.

I just chuckled and bite his hand until he groaned.

"She must be bite you right? I have a weapon." Finn said to Burt and smirked at me.

"What?" Burt asked.

"This." Finn start tickling me.
"Help me to do this." Finn laughed.

I cant stop laughing. Burt, Finn and Kurt cant stop tickling me. They finally let me go.

I run from Finn's room to the backyard while my mom is watering the plant. They follow me here. I hide behind my mom's back and make them wet because my mom splash the water to them.

"Ups. I'm sorry." Mom chuckled.

"Water war! Finn, Kurt lets beat those girls!" Burt yelled and take another water cube.

I cant stop laughing and feel happy with this. This is what some people called having a family?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

54.7K 696 38
Arica Dayton was the new girl at McKinley High, a mute. She had a rough past and wanted to make her future better. She had lost all hope, until she j...
1.3K 1 40
Casey Hudson was just 12 years old when her brother Finn Hudson passed away, she is now 17 years old and heading into her junior year of high school...
60.4K 1.6K 56
(READ 'START OFF FRESH' BEFORE READING THIS BOOK) Emily-Grace is at McKinley High for her second year. She has a wonderful boyfriend and two amazing...
16.1K 500 24
Now, Quinn never sugar coated anything with Emily. Fully aware that, as soon as her best friend was done with middle school she'd be transferring to...