Camren Is Having A Baby

By LaurenIsHilarious

Camila and Lauren were force to marry each other for different reasons: 1.) Lauren to get her inheritance to... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
The Wedding
Honeymoon
Over
Chance
Denying,Running,and Admitting
A Big Joke
Let's Have A Baby
Glimpse of the future
And the award goes to...
Start of Something New
Tickles and Kisses...and a talk with Ally
Still Confused
Heart to Tummy talk
It's all because of coffee
A/N (LAST PART)
Torn
No Us
Die Gigi!!!
Sorry (lame title)
The truth
Finally!
The Decision
Truth
Moving in
Good Morning
NOT AN UPDATE
The Return of Sofi and Camren's Bathroom Confessions
Encounter with Dinah and Piggy Back Ride
Flashbacks and A Song
Meeting Kylie this time
Exchange Gifts
Jealous Lauren and Camila's Pregnancy
Wrong Impressions
Danger
Another Chapter
Untitled II
Welcome!
Why?
Goodbyes
Moving On (and happy birthday Lauren!!!)
Happy Ending?
I'M SOOOOOOO PROUD OF LAUREN JAUREGUI :-)
When will it stop?

Untitled

7.1K 167 110
By LaurenIsHilarious

Just a filler chapter.

|-------------》《-------------|

Lauren's POV

"I'm hungry." Camila poke my cheeks making me turn my gaze from the movie to her. We've been laying and doing nothing for almost 2 hours now; waiting for our friends to arrive. Today, Cara, Ally, Dinah, Perry, and Mani are going to help us decorate our house for the baby shower tomorrow. I know, we can hire someone to do it for us but what can I do? They all wanted to help. Kylie even volunteered but I refuse to since Camila's still not comfortable with the idea of me and Kylie back as friends.

"Hi hungry, I'm Lauren." I decided to apply a joke that I red earlier. She furrowed her brows.

"Lauren, I'm serious."

"No you're not. You're hungry." I am trying my best not to laugh at her and it's taking all of me. She's starting to get piss at me right now. Jokes were suppose to be funny but come on, Camila's pissed look is such a blessing.

She sat up and glared at me. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No. I'm not fucking kidding me. I told you, I'm Lauren." she hit my arm hard. She crosses her arms and pouted while glaring at me in which I returned with a laugh. I sat up and reached for her hand but she yanked it away. "I'm just kidding Camz. What do you want to eat?" I tried hugging her but the looks that she's giving me prevent me from doing so.

"I'm not hungry anymore. But I want you to step out of this room."

"Camz I'm just kidd--"

"I.want.you.out.of.this.room.now!" she stresses each word with a hit and there's no other choice left for me other than to do what she wants me to do. I guess joking my 8 month pregnant wife is not a good idea. I quickly went after the door before I can stress her out even more. "Don't ever come back until I say so!" she threw a pillow towards my way and I closed the door before it can hit me. "Bitch!" I heard her yell. I can't stop myself from laughing at my situation. My wife kicked me out of our room because of a stupid joke. I know she's still hungry so I headed to our kitchen and phoned the pizza store nearest to us. While waiting for the pizza, I prepared a bowl of grapes, a glass of water, and tried making a flower out of a table napkin but failed miserably. It's not even close to a flower. It looks like...hell, I don't even know what it looks like!

The doorbell rings signaling that the pizza's here. I rush towards the door and cursed under my breath when my toe hit the edge of the sofa. I stopped and massaged it for a moment before continuing my way to the door. I opened it and my face smiled involuntarily. "Cara?"

"Miss me?" she handed me the boxes of pizza and she invited herself in.

I shook my head while smiling and closed the door. Cara's been closer to me than ever and she's always with us eversince someone gave Camila the pictures of me and Kylie. I still think it's Shawn but until now, I can't confirm it since he's missing for the past months. After our last encounter with him, which I NEVER expected, I hired a guard that would look after us but without Camila knowing it. I don't want to freak her out and so after making sure that we're safe, I cancelled the guarding thing but made sure that Camila's always near me. Granny offered us to go back to her home but I refused. Instead, I asked her if she can transfer me to our finance department so that I can still work but this time, at home. She agreed instantly, afterall, I graduated from a business school.

"Nah. You should ask that to Ally not to me." I answered while placing slices of pizza in a plate.

"No need to ask cause I know, she misses me. A lot." For the past months, we saw how Cara looks at Ally. We asked her if she like her but she denied it multiple times but she admitted it later on after we squeezed the hell out of her and eversince then, she never stopped showing Ally how much she likes her. Ally even told Cara that she can't reciprocate what she feels for her but instead of stopping herself, Cara pursue Ally evenmore and I think Ally's growing some feelings for Cara now. Everytime Ally comes to visit us, Cara would make sure that she's here too.

"I'm sorry Cara, I can't entertain you right now. My wife's kinda mad at me and I need to make it up to her." she nodded her head and wished me luck. "Make yourself comfortable." I don't have to remind her that because she'd still gonna do it without me telling her but I'm a good host so bye. I walked upstairs and took a deep breath before opening the door. I saw my wife in her cocoon of blanket. I carefully placed the tray on our bedside table and slowly drag the blanket away from her. She faced the opposite side without acknowledging me.

"Camz, I'm sorry."

"I thought you really left me." she murmured enough for me to hear.

"Why would I do that?" no response. I sat beside her and turned her body towards me so that we're facing each other. "Camz?" she hugged my waist in response.

"I'm sorry for overreacting Lo. I always tend to do that but you're always the one who is making an effort to make things okay."

I smiled and completely lay down beside her. "I'm just complying to my promise babe."

She lifted her head and looked me in the eye. "What promise?"

I pecked her lips before answering. "That I'll treat you as my queen. And I love you so much and I think that's enough reason for me to do what I do."

|-------------》《-------------|

"What do you need?!" the girl answered her phone with a sass.
"Don't sass at me. I'm just here to remind you that Camila's babies are arriving soon. You know the plan. Take one of her babies and give it to me."

"Please. We don't need to do this. I can't do--"

"Yes you can! You know very well what I've been through when Lauren broke up with me."

"That wasn't her fault! It's your fault!"

"Just do what I want you to do! Or else, you're not going to see your girlfriend again."

"She's not my girlfriend!" It's true. They're not together eventhough they both like each other but she just said that hoping that she will leave her alone.

"Then there's no problem if I kill her."

"You're crazy!"

"I know. I know you don't want something bad to happen to your soon-to-be-girlfriend, so make sure to stay close to Camila and Lauren and continue updating me."

The girl sighed and rolled her eyes. She don't have a choice but to obey her. She knew very well that the crazy girl's not kidding at this one. "Fine. Just don't ever, ever drag her into this."

"Sure." the girl ended the call and started to walk back inside her friends' home. She don't know what to do. She don't want to kidnap one of Camila and Lauren's babies but she don't want something bad to happen to the girl that she likes. She groaned and can't help but blame herself for agreeing with her in the first place.

"Ow!" she and Ally said in unison.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for you for ages." the shorter girl asked while rubbing her forehead that bumped to the taller girl.

"Miss me?" the taller girl joked which Ally returned with a playful glare. "My mom called me so I went outside to answer it."

"Oh. Okay. Are you still coming to the bar?"

"Of course. My girl's going and I need to make sure that no one is going to make a move on her." the taller girl stated with a smile.

"That girl's lucky. But I'm sure she's not going to entertain anyone but you."

"I hope so." she replied before placing her arm to the shorter girl's shoulders.

|-------------》《-------------|

Camila's POV

"If you need anything, just call me and I'll be here in an instant."

I rolled my eyes at Lauren's bestfriend. Yeah, she's sweet and thoughtful but she's repeating her words for about 20 times now. The other girls already left earlier and she and Ally's the last one in here. "For the nth time Cara, we will do that but for now, I need you to do something for me."

"And that is?"

"Leave us. Now."

Cara placed her hand on her chest and acted hurt. "Ouch."

Lauren laughed beside me and nudged Cara. "Just do what my wife told you. And besides, Ally's waiting for you." Lauren pointed Cara's car where Ally's waiting.

"Okay fine. I'm just really excited that I'm going to be an aunt soon."

"We know that and we can't thank you enough for all your help." I said giving her a genuine smile.

"Just give me one of your babies."

I playfully punched her and Lauren glared at her. You see, my wife don't like jokes involving our babies most especially jokes like what Cara said. Cara lifted her hands in defense. "I'm just kidding folks."

"Just go Cara. I want to be alone with my wife now." I admitted giving Lauren a suggestive smile.

"Ooh. You should have told me earlier."

"Do you..do you want something to eat Cara?" I rolled my eyes at Lauren. She's avoiding me whenever I want something to happen between us. She's afraid to touch me now that I'm nearing my 9th month. The last time she touched me was the time when we renewed our vows and that was last month.

"No. I'm still full Lauren. I had an amazing dinner with all of you guys by the way so thank you again." we heard Ally honk Cara's car and I internally dance because there's no way for Lauren to avoid me now. "I gotta go now. Ally's waiting for too long now. Bye!"

"Cara wait!" Lauren tried to hold Cara back but the latter already jogged her way to her car and drove away from here.

I pulled Lauren inside our house and locked the door. I trapped her quickly and gave her the look.

"Uhm...I...I...still have work to do..Yeah..I need to..finish something.." she tried to walk past me but I slammed her back.

"You're going nowhere Lauren. And the only thing you need to finish now" I tiptoed a bit, which is a struggle, so that I can whisper to her ear. "is me." I know I got her by my gesture and she's just being stupid.

"Ca..Camz I don't think--" I didn't let her finish her sentence. I attacked her lips until she finally gave up. I can't help but smirk. That's my girl.

A/n

I'm sorry for rushing things but I really feel that I need to end this story soon. I have a question though. Should I put a smut to this story or nah?

P.S. I'm planning to put a smut next chapter before ending this book because personally, a book, MOST ESPECIALLY Camren book, is incomplete without a smut. Lol. Don't hate me. That's just my opinion. But I have a serious problem though. I genuinely don't know how to write one. If you're willing to help me, please pm me. Thank you very much. But the smut still depends whether you want one or not. You're still the boss of this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 18.6K 52
Camila and Lauren have a long, long history together. They are tied to each other in more than one ways, which forces them to stay connected to each...
161K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
12K 389 27
Camila was married to Shawn, She loved him. She was happy, Or that's what she thought. Lauren was a rebel, One with a huge heart. She was in love wi...
7K 47 66
Camila and Lauren had feeling each other but many obstacles for them to be together. Camila who always felt guilty then ran away when passed any prob...