Immortal Love

By abigail_grayson

*REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS STORY IS NOW POSTED AS HEART OF FIRE* | HIGHEST RANK: #13 in Vampire on 5/10/18 ... More

Immortal Love
×Prolouge×
×One×
×Two×
×Three×
×Four×
×Five×
×Six×
×Seven×
×Eight×
×Nine×
×Ten×
×Eleven×
×Twelve×
×Thirteen×
×Fourteen×
×Fifteen×
×Sixteen×
×Seventeen×
×Eighteen×
×Nineteen×
×Twenty×
×Twenty-Two×
×Twenty-Three×
×Twenty-Four×
×Twenty-Six×
×Twenty-Five×
×Twenty-Seven×
×Twenty-Eight×
×Twenty-Nine×
×Thirty×
×Thirty-One×
×Thirty-Two×
×Thirty-Three×
×Thirty-Four×
×Thirty-Five×
×Thirty-Six×
×Thirty-Seven×
×Thirty-Eight×
×Thirty-Nine×
×Forty×
×Forty-One×
×Forty-Two×
×Forty-Three×
×Forty-Four×
×Forty-Five×
×Forty-Six×
×Forty-Seven×
×Forty-Eight×
×Forty-Nine×
×Fifty×
×Fifty-One×
×Fifty-Two×
×Fifty-Three×
×Fifty-Four×
×Fifty-Five×
×Fifty-Six×
×Fifty-Seven×
×Fifty-Eight×
×Fifty-Nine×
×Sixty×
×Sixty-One×
×Epilogue×
Rewritten Version!!
IMMORTAL LOVE SERIES!
IT'S UP!
❄️HEART OF ICE❄️ is HERE!

×Twenty One×

6.5K 246 98
By abigail_grayson

Song: Demons- Imagine Dragons

After we fixed his car, and I begrudgingly helped, we started to drive to another place. The whole ride was awkwardly silent. I still refused to talk to him, even though I knew I forgave him– It still hurt. I still couldn't bring myself to trust him.

It took about two hours to reach the next hotel. This one was one story, and it wrapped around a road. Theo parked behind the room on the very end, and threw the invisibility cloak over the car. I tried to get out, but my chest ached with pain. I struggled, but Theo decided he was going to pick me up bridal style and carry me in. He laid me on the bed before walking back towards the door. When he came back in, he sat our bags on the couch and looked at me.

"I have to call Tobias, so I will be right outside the door. Are you okay?" He asks, his voice laced with worry, and I nod before lying down and rolling away from him. I hear him sigh before the door closes.

When he comes back in, he locks the door and walks over to his bag. He grabs some new clothes and walks into the bathroom, never sparing me a glance. I hear the water run for about ten minutes (yes, I counted. That's how bored I was.), and then it shuts off. The door opens, and he walks out in a pair of black sweatpants.

He places his old clothes in his bag and lies on the bed beside me, but I never roll his way. I knew if I looked at him, all I would be able to remember was how he would hurt me if he meant he got Willow back, and that killed me.

"Princess." He whispers, wrapping his arm around my waist. I ignore him as my eyes fill with tears.

Damn you, emotions.

"Princess, please talk to me." I finally muster up the courage to roll his way, but he is blurry from the tears in my eyes.

"You betrayed me, Theo. You was willing to hurt me if it meant... If it meant you got Willow back. That hurt me." A single tears escapes my eye, and his uses his thumb to wipe it away. His eyes are filled with regret, and it breaks my heart.

"I know, princess. I'm so sorry." He pulls me closer as gently as possible, since my chest is still aching, and buries his head in my shoulder. I hesitate to move at first, but then I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer, running my fingers through his damp, brown hair. We stay like this for a couple minutes until he pulls away and looks at me, caressing my cheek.

"I want you to be able to trust me again." He whispers, and my eyebrows crinkle in confusion.

"How?"

"We are going to talk, this whole night about anything and everything. I will tell you anything you want to know. I want to know you. The real you behind that sassy, attitude filled, beautiful girl." He smiles at me, and I smile back. I push him back so he is lying on his back, and then I wrap my arm around his stomach and rest my head on his chest, listening to his frantic heartbeat. He wraps his arm around my waist and rubs my back.

"What's your favorite color?" He questions, and I giggle.

"That's seriously what you want to know?" He looks down at me and smiles.

"I told you. I want to know everything about you." I shake my head and smile.

"It's baby blue." His smile grows wider, and I smile into his chest.

"I knew it was a good idea to paint your room that color." I look up at him.

"What's yours?"

"Red." He smirks at me, and I roll my eyes, playfully punching my stomach.

"Quit looking through my drawers." His smirk only becomes more devious.

"Quit buying lace." He smiles, and then shakes his head frantically. "Actually, don't. Keep buying it. Hell, I will even buy it for you." I shake my head and laugh, and he does too.

"Likes and dislikes?"

"I love Teen Wolf. Absolutely love it. I like strawberries and Lemonade, milky ways, and I love music. I love listening to it." I smirk at him and lean closer to his lips. "And I might just like this vampire I know."

He smirks and leans in too, "Oh yeah? And what might his name be?"

I leaned so close to his lips, that mine brush against his, and he shivered slightly.

"Tobias." I pull away, and laugh. He stares at me in shock and pouts.

"That was downright cruel, princess." I laugh more, and he continues to pout.

"Well hey, you asked." He pouts again before it changes to a smirk.

"Tell me if you like Tobias after this." He crashes his lips into mine and pulls me close. I smile through the kiss, and when we pull away, he smirks.

"That might just change my mind." A smile grows on his face, and I lay my head back on his chest. "When is your birthday?"

"April twenty-third. When is yours?" He asks, and I sigh.

My birthday is in three months. I won't be with my family or my friends. I might not even be with my new family if Blake's pack keeps chasing us.

"July fifteenth." He stares at me for a second before a smile grows on his face. I shoot him a confused look.

"What?" I ask, and he shakes his head, smiling.

"Nothing." I shrug and rest my head back on his chest.

"Tell me about your parents." I say, and he smiles, staring at the ceiling.

"My mom and dad were the best parents you could ever have. Even with being immortal. They did everything they could for us. They trained us to our best potential. Hazel, Tobias, Maggie and I were the happiest siblings you could ever meet, and we only had our parents to thank. We survived thanks to them." His smile fades away, and his free hand curls into a fist. "But then Blake killed them and our family fell apart. Hazel was depressed, Tobias raged all the time, and Maggie changed completely. She was so angry at us for not saving them, but we didn't know how. We were too young to know. So, she switched to Blake's pack and now her only goal is to kill us for not saving mom and dad."

His eyes become glassy, and I hug him. His grip tightens on me, and I kiss his cheek. That was the first time I had seen his emotions out and open. He always had them locked up, and he never showed them. He was scared. He was scared that people wouldn't look at him as the fearless, powerful leader he was, but even with knowing his emotions, I still viewed him as that. Having emotions and feelings only meant you were human. We all have to feel. we all have to let our emotions out sometimes. It's a part of life.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper, and he smiles down at me.

"It's okay. I'm learning to live with it." He caresses my cheek. "Tell me about your brother."

A lump forms in my throat at the thought of Jessie. I haven't talked about him in so long. It was painful to think about. I cuddled closer to Theo, and took a deep breath.

"Jessie was my big brother, but he was also my best friend. We did everything together. We were inseparable. He always knew how to make me laugh when I didn't want to smile, and I knew he would always have my back through anything and everything. He always made sure nobody ever hurt me. He always wanted me to be happy with my life." Theo wiped away the tears that had apparently fell from my eyes, and I took another deep, shaky breath.

"One night, he went to a party with his idiot friends. They were seniors, so they wanted to live it up. At the party, they got really drunk, and his friends told him they needed a ride home. So Jessie, being the good guy he was, drove them home. Even though his was drunk. On his way home, a tractor trailer tried to switch lanes, and didn't see Jessie's car. It crashed into him at full speed, and then it exploded into fire. Jessie was in the car. They couldn't get him out." I sob into Theo's shirt, and he holds me tighter. He rubs my back and kisses my forehead.

"I'm so sorry, princess. I didn't know." He continues to rub my back until I calm down, and then I look up at him. He leans down and plants a slow, gentle kiss on my lips. I knew that was his way of telling me he cared.

"What's the story with Parker and Hazel?"

"Parker was Hazel's first love. They met in high school, and he was everything she wanted. They were the school's golden couple. Little did we know, he was a vampire too. Hazel was so happy when she found out. She knew they would be together forever. We all did. They were the perfect match." He stares at the ceiling, absentmindedly playing with my blonde locks.

"They dated for five years. It was the happiest I had ever seen Hazel. He did everything he could for her, but just like Maggie, he spiraled away after our parents died. We thought maybe Blake made him switch to his side, but when Hazel walked in on him making out with another girl from his pack, she knew it was for her. It was the most heartbroken I had seen her beside for when our parents died. Whenever our two packs fight, Parker always attempts to hurt Hazel, but she can never bring herself to fight him. She still loves him, even after everything he did to her." His free hand curls into a fist again, and I kiss his cheek.

"That's terrible. Hazel didn't deserve that." I say, and he nods his head.

"He would have already been dead by now if she didn't still love him." He mutters, and then it goes silent. All you can hear is the sound of the air condition. We stay like this, until I finally decided to ask about the thing that's been hurting me the most.

"Will you tell me about you and Willow?" I ask, and he suddenly tenses. His arm drops from my shoulder, and I get nervous.

"No." He growls, and I look up at him. His eye are unreadable, and it honestly scares me.

"You said you want me to be able to trust you–"

"I said no!" He snaps, his voice harsh and cold, and I immediately go silent.

He had never snapped at me like that, and it honestly scared me. I rolled away from him, tears streaming down my cheek. I didn't understand him. He wanted me to trust him, yet he wouldn't talk about the one thing that drove a wedge between us.

"Melody?" He whispers, but I ignore him. He didn't need to snap at me. I just wanted to know. He said he would tell me anything. The bed moves, and I realize he got up. I thought he was going to walk out, until his beautiful brown eyes appeared in front of me. He wiped away my tears, and I stared into his eyes.

"I'm sorry, princess. I didn't meant to snap at you. It's just hard to talk about." He moves me over and lies down. I look up at him.

"It hurts me to know that you still love her, Theo, and when you never talk about what happened, it just makes me think that you don't trust me." He looks down at me, his eyes wide.  "I just want you to be able to talk to me about anything. I want you to trust me."

He let's out a sigh before wrapping his arms around me once more. He takes a deep breath, and stares at the ceiling once again.

"I met Willow when I was nineteen. I was walking around Chicago, trying to find Tobias because hr was being a dumb, drunk teenager, when I bumped into a girl. She had the most beautiful green eyes I has ever seen, and she pulled me in. She was sassy, sarcastic, but she was also nice and compassionate, or so I thought.  Later found out her name was Willow, and I instantly fell in love with her. We started dating, and I couldn't have been more happy." He pauses, as if trying to gather his thoughts, and then he takes another deep breath.

"We were together for four years. I changed her into a vampire, and she eventually moved into our house. My parents loved her. They were the ones who trained her, with the help of me.  She was one of the best members we had. Even when she was up against the toughest vampires, she could still beat them. I was so in love with her. I did everything I possibly could to make her happy. She was my first everything." His eyes suddenly become glassy, and they are filled with sadness, but I can also see the anger in them too.

"I had a meeting with my cousins. They have a pack in Arizona, so I went there for the weekend. When I came back, Willow was packing her stuff. I asked her what she was doing, but she wouldn't answer. So, when I finally grabbed her, she punched me. She told me didn't love me anymore, and she was switching packs. Later I found out she was fooling around with Blake the whole time, and she only was with me for four years to get information on my pack and make us weak. The week after, my parents were killed." He growls the last part, and his hands turn white from how hard he was clenching him. I grab his hand, unclench it, and intertwine my fingers in between his. He looks down at me and instantly relaxes.

"I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid you might do the same thing. I can't lose you, princess. I can't see you walk away." His eyes become glassy once again, and I caress his cheek with my hand, giving him a small smile.

"I'm never going to leave you, Theo. You mean too much to me. I would never do what she did to you." He smiles at me before leaning down and planting his lips against mine for a slow, passionate kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck, and he flips us over gently so he is hovering above me. He kisses me so softly, yet with so much passion, that I forget about everything. All I see is Theo, and all that matters is us. We are real. This is real.

"Knock knock! Big bad vampire out here." Theo and I jump apart at the sound of a girl's voice coming from outside the door. He quickly rolls off of me and walks quietly to the door.

"I know you are in there. We have cameras in the walls, Theodore." He looks back at me, and I roll my eyes before getting up and opening the door. He shoots me a look as if I'm crazy, but I know that voice. She was the girl from the night I got changed.

"Melody. Just the girl I wanted to see." She gives me a sinister smile, and I fake smile back.

"Ah yes, always good to see the girl who compared me to a frog." I walk out the door with Theo behind me. She looks from me to him, and starts laughing. We both shoot her a confused look.

"What's so funny, Hana?" Theo questions, and she looks between the two of us again. 

"Oh nothing. I just can't believe after twelve years you finally moved on." She looks me up and down and frowns. "But honestly, you could have done so much better." Theo gets ready to go at her, but I grab his arm. He glances down at me.

It's okay. I got this.

He nods his head as I move closer to Hana, but Theo grabs my arm once more.

Use the name Max. It's her ex.

I send him a thanks. It's like he knew what I was going to do.

"I can honestly see why Max broke up with you. I mean, I might be the  equivalent of a frog, but at least I'm not a flea." Her mouth drops, and anger flashes in her eyes. She pulls a knife out of her boot and glares at me.

"You bitch!" She details, and I laugh.
She aims the knife at my heart, and throws. It tears through my chest, but I feel no pain. She smirks at me, while Theo stares in shock. Jokes on her. I'm about to blow their minds.

I grasp the knife in my hand, and pull it right out. This time, I am the one smirking at her, "Was that supposed to hurt?"

She continues to stare at me in shock, and I continue smirking. Theo stares at me with astonishment. I was about to throw the knife at her and snap her neck when sharp pains ripped through my ribs and chest.

I glanced down at my chest to see a wooden stake through it. Blood oozed out from my chest and seeped through my shirt. My breath shortened, and I became weak.  A guy with blonde hair walked in front of me and smirked. He looked familiar– a little too familiar. That's when I remembered.

Parker. Hazel's ex boyfriend.

"No, but this definitely will."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey guys!

This is the longest chapter I have ever written. Literally, it's in the 3000's.

Anyway, as you can see, Parker is a total beotch right now. Just wait til we see more of him later. (;

Their talk is literally relationship goals to me. 😂😂

Make sure to comment, vote, and spread the word!!!

Thanks for reading!

Much love,

-Abby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 960 82
"This bounty is mine, Xander," He said. It was the first time I ever heard his name. Xander smirked, "Kill me first, then take her." He proposed arr...
31.9K 787 37
Nyctophilia (n.) -love of darkness or night. finding relaxation or comfort in the darkness --- Life isn't always easy. Sure there's some ups, but the...
4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
4.9K 524 101
TRIGGER WARNINGS: - Descriptions of graphic blood and gore - Strong language - Sexual themes - Descriptions of physical and psychological torture - T...