Time Travel ~ The Past Meets...

By CrystalSerenity12

Boruto and Sarada are the best of friends, well sometimes they fight, like Naruto and Sasuke back in those da... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Suprise! Special Chapter
Sequel Reveal!!!
Sequel Release!!!!!

A/N

15K 249 22
By CrystalSerenity12

Hey, no this is not a chapter. I am just telling you that I published a new book called 'Under the Sakura'. It has no relation with this book but I still hope that you readers will read it and vote. You guys can comment too!

Summary:

It has been two years since Sasuke left Konoha. Sakura was tired of waiting and mourning for him so she decided to start over. She had a fresh start and things were going well, until she was called into the Hokage Office.

What, or who, awaits her behind that door of the office?

Please enjoy it! (>~<)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.1K 32
After her mother died, her father became an alcoholic who spent all the money on drinks. She was abused and beaten by him. When she turned 18, her fa...
2.1K 62 9
What happened in between Shippuden and Boruto? How did Boruto turn into a whiny brat? Why is Naruto too busy to spend time with his family, even thou...
3.9K 72 10
Naruto has been ridiculed and shamed. His heart was torn into shreds as he never felt more useless in his life. Moreover, this caused him to drop th...
230K 8K 19
How did mama and papa meet? What's the Uchiha massacre? ..Who's Itachi? When curiosity gets to the best of the Uchiha heiress, she's presented with a...