Hidden Feelings *COMPLETED*{T...

By Writter3_alexis

This story is a sweet little twist on Teen wolf, but even if you don't watch teen wolf you should still love... More

Exploring beginnings
Exploring kisses
Exploring Secrets
Exploring Love
Exploring Heartbreak
His Kiss
Exploring Each Other
Ruining Fun
ALWAYS
Re-Beginning
Our Last
This Changes Everything
News Update!!
News Update!!!
Thanks you guys so much!!

Warning

4.5K 75 7
By Writter3_alexis

*Not edited, please ignore mistakes*

"Okay see you later girlie." I said to Allison and then

kept kept walking in the direction on my locker, with my hand in Stiles.

While putting in my locker combination, the person a few lockers down from me slammed their lock, with caused me to jump.

I was still really shaken up from last nigh, if Stiles hadn't have been there I probably wouldn't have slept at all.

"Hey its okay." Stiles whispered while putting his hand on the small of my back. I instantly calmed at his touch, and took a deep breath reminding myself everything is okay right now.

I finally opened my locker and a little note floated down landing in-between my feet.

I instantly froze, knowing that note could mean nothing good. I saw Stiles tense up also and then gulp.

I slowly bent down and flipped over the note.

If you kids think your safe at school, think again. This is my last offer for you two join me, or get destroyed with the others.
~P

The air in my throat hitched as I read it, and I fell to my kees with my hands covering my mouth.

He wants me and Stiles to join his pack?!?

Why is he going to destroy us?!?

Stiles watched my reaction, and then sat beside me and then picked the note.

After reading it he rubbed his hand over his face sighing and then turned to me pulling me into his cheast.

I felt the water building in my eyes "Come on." Stiles instructed and grabbed my hand pulling me behind him.

"Where are we going?" I asked Stiles blinking a couple of times to clear my vision.

"To get Scott and Allison and then the hell out of here." he said and then his pace quickened.

We spotted them standing at Allison's locker, luckily they hadn't went to class yet.

"We all need to go now!" Stiles ordered. "What? Why?" Scot asked looking at the both of us confused.

"Can we explain later?! We are not safe here. Go now!" I almost yelled. really? knowing the danger were in right now they wanna ask questions first?!?

"Okay. okay lets leave" Scott sighed then bent down to pick up his bag.

We all went out of the front doors past the office. We would all probably get in trouble for skipping, but that was the last thing we were worried about.

I stopped in my tracks "Hold on Issac!" Stiles did an annoyed groan, earning a glare from me.

"Yeah we can't leave him." Allison nodded agreeing with me.

"Ill call him." I stated trying to get my phone out of my bag.

"Don't bother, I got it" Scott announced like he just won something.

I crossed my arm over my cheast and shifted my weight to one hip, and waited to see what this crazy brother of mine was about to do.

But apparently Stiles liked my stance because he stepped close behind me to where his body was touching and moaned in my ear.

Really at a time like this he's getting turned on?!? of course my boyfriend would! But even though it did send chills down my spine I just ignored it and kept watching Scott.

He lowered his head and closed his eyes. What was he gonna use his brain to try to talk to Issac?? Then I heard a very low growl almost a hum coming from Scott.

"Really you expect him to be able to hear that?  I can barley hear that. Even if he is a wolf! I snapped getting annoyed.

Scott looked up and glared at me "Its an alpha thing, bet you he'll be out here in about fifteen seconds." Scott smirked at me.

I shot him back a glare and them we all stared at the door. And sure anough, seconds later Issac came running out of the school door.

That's amazing! I had no idea Scott could do that now. And apparently Stiles didn't know either how he started rambling on about it, how it's illegal to keep stuff like that from your best friend and some other unimportant things.

I looked over to Scott who already had a 'told you so!" smile on it and rolled my eyes at him.

"What's wrong?" Issac asked Scott readjusting his clothes that were a little out of  place, I guess from running.

"Stiles and Kate said we need to go." Scott answered shrugging his shoulders.

"Were do we need to go?" we all looked are each other not really knowing.

"Um somewhere crowded, so we can talk and be safe." Allison stated, I was always impressed how she could calmly think in super stressful situations, guess part of all.her training.

"Okay well the malls 10 minutes away." Stiles added.

"Alright, then lets go."  Scott said and walked over to Allison's car with her and got in the drivers seat.

Issac paused and looked between the Black car and blue Jeep making the choice of who ride with.

"I'm not sitting in the back of that Jeep, so ill ride with Scott." Issac announced his decision to me and Stiles and then turned in the direction of the car.

Stiles and I quickly got into the Jeep.

After what seemed like an hour ride we finally arrived at the mall and quickly made our way inside.

We all walked go the foof court and found an empty table.

"Okay so what happened?" Scott asked Stiles and I. Before I even could answer I felt a hand grab mine, and it was Stiles. The sweetest Guy ever.

"Well we went to my locker and when I opened it a note fell out." I answered slowly thinking about how scared I was and still am.

"So you made us leave because you had a note in your locker?" Scott replied. gosh I swear I had the stupidest brother. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Let us see the note. you kept it right?" Allison asked, at least Scott had a smart girlfriend.

"Yeah, here." Stiles answered and then pulled the now bent up note from his jacket pocket.

He slid the piece of paper across the table to them.

They both leaned up and began reading. After a few seconds Scott looked at me and glanced over to Stiles. Issac snatched to note so  could now read it. Issac lifted his head very slowly with a look on his face that something bad was about to happen, and then stared at Scott.

Scott began breathing heavly and then quickly stood up. Allison also quickly stod and grabbed his arm

"Scott please sit back down." Allison said in a low tone, but Scott wouldn't turn to her.

"You can not do this here." Issac protested in a very stern voice. Scott can't shift here!

Allison then took her hand and slowly turned Scott's face to hers. He was still breathing heavily and his eyes would flash red when he breathed in.

After looking in Allison's eyes for a few second he calmed down quickly and then returned to his seat. He could usually always control his anger, so why is he flipping out?

Allison has always been able to calm Scott down, she has even brought him back while he was shifted.

"I'm not letting him hurt anyone." Scott said through his clenched jaw.

"We know Scott, and we would never join him. but if one of us does get hurt its not your fault, none of this is your fault." I said looking in my brothers eyes.

He looked at me giving me an sorry look, which I hated. He has always felt its his fault, that he dragged me and Stiles into all of this. He beats himself up about it, which is why I'm guessing he became so angry at the note.

"Come on we can go to my house, my dad should be home and we can tell him and call Derrick." Allison.

With that we all stood and left the mall in the the cars.

"I'm gonna call Derrick and tell him to meet us at my house." Allison said to me and I nodded back to her before hopping into the Jeep.

I stared out the window, shaking my leg nervously as we rode. "Hey stop, everything is gonna be fine okay?"Stiles tried to calm me.

"You don't know that." I sighed. "I mean remember what all happened last time? a lot of people died. We almost lost our parents. I don't wanna go through all of that again." I sniffed now playing with the ends of my hair.

I felt the Jeep start to slow down and then completely stop.I looked up and could see Stiles had pulled over off the road.

I looked over to Stiles to see why we stopped, but he was already looking at me.

We looked at each other for second and then he pulled me into him wrapping me tightly in his arms.

"I know I can't protect you like Scott can, but I promise I am not going to let anything happen to you. Remember us always." He whispered in my ear and then I pulled back from his arms and looked into his eyes that were full of promise.

"Always." I said giving him a weak smile and then giving him a quick kiss.

"We need to move so Scott and Allison don't think something happened to us." I stated softly and then sat back into my seat and then felt the Jeep state moving again.

We arrived at Allison's house to see Derrick and the others just arriving also. But unlike yesterday are our little party Derricks sister was here. What was really weird was how Stiles acted when he saw her, like his body tensed up and he wouldn't look in her direction. I'd have to get to the bottom of that later. Mary instantly lit up when she was Issac, this made me happy and sad.

If you look at our little group it's only couples and family. If someone gets killed it's not only going to them killed, buts its also gonna kill another one of us. Heck really all of us, because we really are like a family, a big dis functional family. Except Isaac's girl, Mary, but I'm gonna make sure I get to know her better.

We all walked up to Allison's door and she unlocked the door letting us in.

"Dad." Allison yelled as we walked through the front door.

Mr. Argent came walking down the stairs, with a confused look on his face which turned into shocked once he saw all the people standing on his living room.

"What happened? Why aren't you all in school?" Mr. Argent asked in an stern tone.

"We had to leave school." Allison answered with a sigh while sitting her jacket on a couch in their living room, and then waving for us all to come sit down.

"But what happened?" Derrick asked actually sounding concerned, I still don't know what's gottten into him.

We all started sitting down, Stiles sat down in a huge love seat, and I sat in his lap.

"Well when I opened my locker there was a note." I repeated for the second time, and I was getting sick of saying it, everytime I dis I had a flashback.

"It was from Peter wasn't it?" Derrick asked in an knowing sass.

"Yeah, here it is." Stiles said and  then once again pulled out that note and handed it to Derrick.

He read it out load.

"Well you all are not going back to school until we end this." Mr. Argent announced his law.

"You two aren't joining him are you?" Mary asked. Like seriously? I could feel Scott's eyes burning into me waiting for my answer.

"No never." I answered blankly. "Good because a while ago I knew Peter, almost had me in his pack." Mary replied now staring at the floor.

"Almost?" Stiles asked the question we all wondered. "Yeah, its a long story. Short version, my dad was an alpha and got killed by Peter about 5 years ago, when Peter was an alpha. but peter didnt kill him in a fair fight, he used wolfs bane to weaken my dad before he killed him. He killed my dad because he wanted me, for my gift. When he came to make me join his pack my brother fought him long enough for me to get away, but he's dead to." Mary explained and tears started running down her face. She made me want to cry, I just wanted to give her a hug but Issac was already handling that.

"I'm so sorry, but I promise you were are gonna end Peter. He's gone to far." Scott told Mary trying to comfort her.

"Okay so Peter is our number one threat, so that makes him our top priority." Mr. Argent announced. I liked when people talked like that, kinda like were military or something, I don't know.

"So how are we going to stop him?" Issac asked still holding a tearful Mary.

"We just take him out." Derrick answered being his usual self, thinking he's invincible.

"No, We need to set him in a trap. We don't know who's he got with him now. A direct fight would be to risky." Mr. Argent corrected with a much better plan.

"Okay so how do we do that?" Scott asked trying to understand.

"Leave that to Allison and I, we'll  think of a trap and get back to you all." Mr. Argent again answered.

"So you just want us to sit and wait, what if he comes before your done?" I asked scared. I mean what if he attacks one of us tonight!

"We shouldn't take long, we can meet back up tonight and it should be done." Mr.Argent tried to reassure me.

"Well I guess we should get started" Allison said trying to nicely tell us to leave so they could work.

"Okay, we will get out the way. Just call us when you done." I replied getting her message and got off of Stiles lap pulling him up with me.

We all made our way to our cars, since Allison was staying home Scott rode with us home, and guess who returned to the back, ugh!

"You know since I'm Stiles girl I should be in the front." I complained to my brother.

Him and Stiles quietly laughed, and I just paused and smiled. This felt just like old times, when I was always in the back and us laughing. Now things are getting complicated agian, just when everything seems to me going perfect and I get Stiles, boom!

"Nope, never. As his best friend I always get front." Scott attempted to rub in my face.

I chuckled to myself "You really wanna talk about who gets his front?" I smirked and heard Stiles laugh again. I don't know what's just gotten into me?

"She's got a point man." Stiles added in his goofy sexy way.

"Both of you shut up!" Scott snapped and then turned his head to look out the window.

"What was thing about Mary having a gift?" Stiles spoke up a few minutes later.

Hey peoples!! Umm I don't think this was late, but if it was sorry. I really wanna update at least once a week, most of time ill update twice, but I just want to make sure I keep my word to you all.

What did y'all think?? Please let me know! That would make you guys even more amazing. So I hope everyone enjoyed it!! Vote and comment!! Thanks.:)

~Alexis<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 22.4K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
861K 40.1K 172
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
219K 9.4K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...