Exploring Each Other

*Not edited, please ignore mistakes *

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. "Kate" I could tell it was Scott. "Yeah?" I answered rubbing my eyes. "Are you okay? You have been in there for three days and barely came out. I told you and Stiles to stop kissing so much that's why both of you are sick." he replied still outside the door.

I lied to Scott and mom, told them I was sick so I wouldn't have to go to school and see Stiles. We only had a three day week for fall break so this week really didn't matter. Stiles was sick? He probably lied not wanting to see me either.

"I actually feel better, I think I'm gonna go out today" I answered. "That's great, you want me to come with you?" he asked sounding now happy, he was such an amazing brother. "Um thanks but I just wanna get some air and clear my head."I lied. "Okay then just be careful" he replied and then walked away.

It was time to talk to him, I wanted and needed to know the whole story. I wondered why he hadn't come by here and tried to apologize and explain everything. Maybe because he didn't want Scott to find out, he would probably kill him. Or maybe it was something else? Something wasn't adding up.

I stumbled out of bed and went to take a shower. How could my life go from perfect to all this mess? I missed him so much, but I was hurt more. After finishing my hair, I slid on my shoes and ran downstairs. "Hey I'm glad your feeling better." Scott announced to me sitting on the couch, he was so sweet. I ran up to him and jumped in his lap like a little girl hugging him, and he hugged back.

"What's that's for?" he asked me caught off guard. "For being an amazing brother, I love you." "I love you to sis." he replied chuckling. "Well I'm about to go" I told him getting off his lap and grabbing my bag that I dropped before hugging him. "Okay, just be careful and call if you need me." "I'll be fine Scott." I answered and walked out the door, and began walking to Stiles house.

Gosh he was always so worried about me, even more since he was turned. I haven't had any problems so far, so he needs to calm down about it.

After about 20 minutes I arrived at his house, I was nervous, worried and excited to see him all at the same time. I told myself I wasn't gonna cry over this anymore, I was stronger than that. I knocked on the door twice but no answer. Stiles jeep was sitting in the driveway, but his dads was gone.

I twisted the doorknob and it wasn't locked. I walked in and looked around but didn't see him, he must be in his room. I walked up the stairs to his bedroom door, I touched the doorknob and felt my stomach flip. Maybe I should just go before he even sees me?No! I have to find out.

I opened the door and saw him laying face up on his bed. The smell of him hit me and I remembered how much I loved that smell. "Stiles?" I called softly. He grunted and wiped his hand over his face "she's not here, you messed everything up idiot." he replied but to himself. I guess he thought he was imagining me saying his name.

I walked closer to his bed, "Stiles" I repeated softly. He shot up like a bullet. He looked horrible and sick, like he hadn't slept in days. He rose off his bed and began walking toward me but I stepped back. Gosh of course he would only have on gym shorts, but I had to stay focused.

"Kate, I'm so sorry." he looked as if he was about to cry. "Are you okay Stiles? you look like you haven't slept in days." I couldn't stand seeing him like this. "I haven't I was to worried about you, and afraid I'd never get you back." oh my gosh even after he hurt me, he's is still the sweetest guy I know.

"You need to get some sleep" I told him looking at my feet, I couldn't look at him like this anymore, it hurt to bad. "No I have to apologize and explain." he took a couple steps in my direction. "You need to sleep, you look sick." I looked up at him. "I can sleep later, but I'm sorry when you said you would be right back I.." he started but I stopped him. "We can talk later." I interrupted him and turned to walk toward the door.