Exploring Heartbreak

------Stiles POV------

I woke up and the first thing on my mind was her. I usually don't go this crazy over girls like this, but Kate was different. I laid in my bed for half an hour just thinking about her, about yesterday. I couldn't believe she teased me like that, that was a pretty low blow especially to a guy, but at least I know she wants me now.

I finally raised out of bed and made it to a shower. I continued thinking about Kate and realized something I had never felt before. I was in love with her, I really was and it is time for Scott to find out. If she won't tell him I will. I have no idea how he's gonna take it but only one way to find out.

I hurry and get dressed to get over Kate's and Scott's house. When I finally arrived I saw that Scott's bike was gone, well so much for telling him. But that also meant Kate was probably home alone.

I walked in the front door, I haven't knocked on their door since I was like eleven cause I came over here so often it was like my second home. I closed the door behind me and looked around for Kate. She wasn't in the living room, but I did hear water running upstairs so I figured she was in the shower.

I walked up the stairs and looked in Scotts room to make sure he wasn't home, and went into Kate's room. I walked in and heard her singing, I sat down on her bed. "I didn't know you sung in the shower." I said joking. Then I heard the water stop and the door to her bathroom open.

"Scott what have I told you about coming in my room without knocking?" She asked thinking I was Scott. She walked out only wrapped in a towel, her body was still wet from the shower and I swear almost passed out. She was brushing her hair and hadn't looked up get.

She finally turned around "Oh my gosh stiles!" she screamed when she saw me. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." I replied laughing at her. "Well since your already in here and seeing me in just a towel, you mind getting me some clothes out of my drawer?" She asked me embarrassed . "Yeah, which drawer?" "The first one." she answered still brushing her hair.

I walked up to her dresser and opened the first drawer to see a bunch of underwear and bras. "Um you sure its the first one?" "Yeah silly." she answered still turned to her mirror. "But its all underwear and bras." I stated a little confused. She turned around and looked at me "Yeah pick out your favorites." She said and winked at me.

Okay I can do this its just a bra and some panties. I began looking through all her bras, that were pretty I guess I really didn't know what the world I was doing. My mom died when I was young so I was never around this kind of stuff. I mean I had seen them plenty of times but never had to deal with them. All I knew was how to get one off a girl.

I ended up picking a purple one with a little lace and the matching panties. She had some that were sexier but I didn't wanna give her the wrong idea. I walked over to her and handed them to her "Here you go." I said hoping she liked the ones I picked , well they were hers so I would assume she likes them. "Great thanks." she said happy with my selection. I sighed with relief feeling like I had just passed a test.

She walked in the bathroom to put them on, so I looked at her stuff little more. On her sink she had the usual, like toothbrush, brush, deodorant. She had girly stuff like perfume, lotion, jewelry, and some hair stuff.

She walked out the bathroom in her panties her bra was over her breast, but it wasn't buckled. She looked so sexy, this girl had an amazing body. I thought I was gonna pass out again.

"Can you buckle my bra?" she asked looking at me. This girl was trying to kill me. "um sure." I answered swallowing hard. I stood up and walked behind her. I looked down at the back of her body. I could feel my whole body heating up."Who buckles your bra every other day?" I asked wondering why she asked me to. "I do." she said like it was obvious. "Then why am I doing it?" "Because I want you to." she answered seductively. Oh gosh she really was trying to kill me. I slowly buckled her bra and I could see I made chill bumps come up all over her body.