Ruining Fun

*Not edited, please ignore mistakes *

"So we're helping Derrick? Why?" I asked Stiles wondering why we were going to help a guy that was a complete jerk."because I don't know. Scott said something about we all have to help each other now so no one else gets hurts. But hey don't worry about it, we can worry about that tomorrow. You've got a date tonight, and I heard he's pretty good looking. So don't worry just get ready I'll be there to get you in about two hours. Oh and he also told me he's gonna get lucky tonight so just wanted to give you a heads up." he answered and I could practically hear him smirking through the phone.

"Well you tell him if he plays his cards right tonight he might just get lucky." "Okay I'll make sure he knows, see ya tonight sexy." "k bye." I replied and then threw my phone on my bed.

What am I gonna wear? I asked my self looking at my closet. I had went shopping with Allison for our double date, but some how all of us had forgot it was a full moon last Saturday. I couldn't wear the outfit I bought cause Stiles had already seen me in it, Scott didn't remember till we were literally walking out the door. I guess maybe cause he finally went outside, but anyways now I have to find an outfit.

I ended up going with a fitting black skirt, a dark purple flowing top. I hadn't wore this shirt but a few times so I'm sure he hadn't saw it. I curled my hair in loose curls did my make up, I put on a little more since I was going on a date.

I looked at the time and it had just been two hours since I talked to Stiles, so he could be here any second. I walked down stairs, almost falling in my heels. Knowing my brother and boyfriend I probably shouldn't have worn these, but they are just to sexy and make my legs look too good not to wear. So I put some flats in a bag that I would leave in Stiles jeep, along with some extra clothes and stuff in case I didn't come home tonight. Knowing Stiles there is no telling what's gonna happen tonight.

I walked down stairs and heard the radio in the kitchen, I walked over to turn it off since I would be leaving soon but then the song changed to one of my favorites. I turned up the radio, and started dancing like a retard to the song around the kitchen.

I heard laughing come from the doorway of the kitchen, but Scott left a while ago to Alison's. I spun around almost to fast making my self a little dizzy, and then I saw it was just my retard of a boyfriend.

"You jerk you scared me!" "I'm sorry" he answered still laughing. "What's so funny? huh?" I asked putting my hands on my hip. "Your dancing." he said like it was obvious. "Well you know what since you think I'm so funny, how about you go on your date alone." I said pushing past him and walking into the living room.

I heard him following me so I tried to run, which was basically impossible in these shoes. I ran up the stairs, and down the hall trying to get to my room, I could hear Stiles had started running after me.

I made it to my room but before I could shut the door he was already standing in the door. I still attempted to shut the door but he pushed it so it wouldn't close, and there was no use in trying to push against him cause he was way stronger than me.

He walked completely into my room "I'm sorry for laughing at you, but I promise you looked hilarious." I didn't respond just gave him a dirty look and threw one of my pillows at him, but he caught it. "So your not gonna talk to me?" He asked walking closer to me and put the pillow back on my bed.

He got right in front of me but I turned around not facing him and crossed my arms. I really wasn't mad I know I probably looked really stupid dancing, but he didn't have to make fun of me.

He began massaging my shoulders, man I forgot how great Stiles massages were since I rarely got them before. He caused my arms to fall to my sides and my whole body to relax. He kept massaging down and up my back and it felt amazing, if I had have been laying down I probably would've fell asleep. " I hate how I can't stay mad at you." I told him honestly. "I love it." he chuckled.