Our Last

*Not edited, please ignore mistakes & Strong sexual content warning *

"Okay so here is how its gonna work. Where ever you all decide to make this happen, make sure it has an high and large ceiling. Our trap is a circle around the ceiling that if you all can get them to the center of the room, will shoot some of our blinding arrows and then drop an circle of wolfs vane powder or what ever that powder is, that we need to get from Deaton. Then they will be trapped, and you all come in from there." Mr. Argent explained.

" So we have to set this trap up somewhere and somehow lure all of Peters gang there, and get them in the center of the room. Anybody wanna tell me how that's going to happen? "  Stiles asked in his usual sarcastic tone.

"Well that's what we need to figure out." Allison answered.

Everyone now in the Argents living room again, looked to each other waiting on an answer.

We sat there extremely awkwardly in silence waiting for someone to come up with an answer.

"The old gym." I could barely hear Issac mutter and everyone eyes attached to him.

"Oh um, My dad used to take me to a rec. He stopped taking me when my mom died, and it closed down a couple years after that. But it has an huge gym." Issac explained.

"Where?" Mr. Argent asked.

"A little ways out of town, maybe half an hour." Issac answered with a questioning look.

"So tomorrow we end this." Derek announced and I felt my stomach sink.

"Hold on what's gonna happen after we trap them?" I asked out of almost panic.

"We kill them." Derek answer blankly, like it was just an everyday thing.

"Gosh Derek! its not just that simple!" I snapped at him, earning a glare. Which didn't intimidate me at all.

"So we meet tomorrow around lunch and then Issac will lead us their...we set everything up. And then let them think they chased us there but really trap them." Stiles broadly went over the plan we all just spent the last ten minutes creating.

Everyone just gave each other nervous nods.

"Okay well we will see you all tomorrow." Derek announced signaling Issac and Mary and his sister it was time to go.

They all slowly rose and began walking toward the door saying their byes and waving.

"Dad can I go stay with Kate and Scott tonight?" Allison asked her father softly.

"I don't know if.. Mr. Argent stopped looking at his daughter, who had puppy dog eyes. He sighed, understanding that she really did need to be with him tonight, it could be the last night we all get to be together, which had my stomach in an knot.

"I guess." Mr.A answered blankly. Allison jumped up into her daddy's arm "Thanks dad." she told him and he held her for a while. They were the only family each other had left.

Mr.Argent released his daughter and then looked to Scott. Slowly walking over to him.

I could see Scott's body tense, and him and Mr. Argent had an strong stare on each other. Mr. Argent stopped directly in front of Scott, and then stuck out his hand.

Scott looked at the hand for a second with this nervous and confused face, but after a few second quickly jumping to his feet.

This was the first time Mr. Argent had ever made an gesture like this to Scott. It was his way of showing he finally accepted Allison and Scott's relationship.