Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

Від ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 12

3.9K 66 2
Від ryderlynnfever

I'm standing in front of my locker with my back againts the locker.

I saw Puck flirt with other girls in front of his locker and that girl start touching his cheeck.

I just half smiled and go back to take my book from my locker.

"E, I'm sorry about what happened last night, I didnt know that you and Puck just broke up." Finn standing next to my locker.

"You dont need to, everything is fine. Something that started with cheating will end up with cheating right?" I said to Finn.

"You sure that you dont mad at me?" Finn raised his eyebrows.

"I'm not, Finnie bear." I smiled at Finn.

"Come on, give me a hug before I go to my class." Finn smirked at me.

I chuckled and hug him tight.

"Anyway, dont you remember that we are dating?" I chuckled.

"Ah yes, I forget. Well see you date!" Finn waves me a good bye and walked off.

I shut my locker and Puck is still flirting with another girl. I tried to hide my sad face but I cant until Puck walked off with that girl and holding hands each other.

I sighed and walked off to my next class. I have to hide what I feel right now.

"Hey babe. I dont see your Puckerman around you and I saw him walked in the hallways with a chick. Did you broke up with him?" Rafael stopped my way.

"No one of your business." I simply said.

"I got a chance to get your back, isnt it?" Rafael smirks at me.

"I think your new girlfriend is waiting for you over there." I pointed at a girl who glared at us and walked off.

It's kinda stupid when I got jealous when I saw a girl flirted with Puck. Emily, you deserve more than this and you can get another boy who much better than him.

I entered my classroom and sit down next to a jocks who I dont know and start studying in a boring class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cherio Practice.

"Girls, back to five number!" I yelled.

They nodded and start take another step to make a pyramid and impress coach Sylvester.

"Its done! Hit the showers now!" Coach Sylvester yelled.

I sighed and jump from the top of pyramid. I take my face sportbag and my face towel.

"For ya." Someone give me a bottle of drink.

I looked up and Rafael smirked at me.

"Leave me alone, Raf." I sighed.

"E, she is not my girlfriend, she just a girl who slept with me last night." Rafael said as we walked together.

"No one of that is my business. We are over and I dont care with that." I said as I drink the water.

"Give me second chance to fix everything in between us. I promise I wont hurt you and I wont call all of your glee club friends losers." Rafael hold my sleeves.

"I..."

"Please..." Rafael suddenly hug me.

** Puck's P.O.V **

I saw cheerio practice in the field and the girl on the top of the pyramid.

Emily.

I know that she saw me this morning flirted with a girl and she looked jealous with that.

The cheerio finished their practice, I keep my eyes on my girl but suddenly someone stopped her. Yes, my enemy, Rafael.

They both talking and suddenly he hugged her. How dare you to hug my girl, jerk!

"You jealous with that?"

"I'm not. She can go out with any guys she wanted." I said to Sam and walked off.

"Dude, dont lie. You love her but you cant say it to her!" Sam stop me.

"Then what? You sounds like someone who likes her." I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes, I like her and I will ask her for the prom if you still hide your feelings." Sam glared at me and walked off.

I throw my ball to the ground and opened my helmet.

"Hey Puck wait whats going on?" Finn hold my sleeve.

"Dont you wanna punch me because I hurt your sister?" I asked Finn.

"Nope. Emily said everything is fine. Yeah even though she went out after dinner until midnight last night but that was my fault." Finn said innocently.

"Where did she go?"

"I dont know but I guess she just walked around our house." Finn said.
"I never knew that my sister can make you become like this." Finn said and run away.

Yes, no one can make me feel like this except Emily and I got a plan to get my girl back.

** Emily's P.O.V **

"How was your date with Artie?" I asked Brittany.

"Glad that Lord Tobbington likes him so he doesnt need to go out from my house in hurry." Brittany said to me.

"Haha glad that Taylor loves everyone else." I chuckled.

"Guys I have this!" Santana show me a paper.

"The hottest male and female member in glee club?" I raised my eyebrows.

"So I made a vote on twitter last night and congratulations E, you are on the first place and I'm on the second one." Santana smirked at me.

"Who is on the last?" Brittany asked.

"Rachel Berry minus five." Santana laughed.

I just laughed and shut my locker and take my sport bag.

"Dont we have a glee club now?" I asked them.

"Yeah lets show this to the others!" Santana take her bagpack and went out from girls locker room.

"It's sad that Quinn quit the cheerio and there is only three of us." Brittany said.

"Britt, you have me and Santana." I said as I put my arm around Brittany's shoulder.

"We are gonna rule this school in senior year." Santana smirked.

"Yeah because we are the three musketeers." Brittany said.

Me and Santana looked at each other and rolled our eyes. We then entered the choir room together. I sat down on the middle row with Brittany while Santana give that paper to others.

"What is this?" Finn frowned.

"A vote that I made last night who is the hottest female and male in glee club. Emily and Puck won the votes on the first place. On the second place there is me and Finn." Santana said proudly.

"I'm on the last?" Rachel raised her eyebrows.

"It was a vote from online, Berry." Santana grinned at Rachel.

"Wow I got number one." Puck said.

I take a look at him and he smirked at Lauren. Hide your jealousy Emily.

"You should make the cutest one, San." Artie said to Santana.

"Yes and Sam will win that." Stacey suddenly said.

"Finn is the cutest!" I protest.

"Whatever." Santana rolled his eyes and go back to sit down.

Quinn looked at me and chuckled. I just chuckled back at her and turn my eyes to Puck who sits in the front row with Lauren next to him.

"Lets start the love song!" Mr. Schue walked in.

"Wohoooo." The others cheering.

"Who wanna start first?" Mr. Schue asked.

"Can I?" Puck raised his hand.

"Sure." Mr. Schue said.

Puck smirked and take his electric guitar. He then smirked at Lauren. Oh God. I really wanna go home right now.

Puck with the New Directions Boys:
Ooohhh, you gonna take me home tonight
Ooohhh, down beside that red firelight
Ooohhh, you gonna let it all hang out
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round

Puck:
Hey
I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew love before I left my nursery, huh
Left alone with big fat fanny
She was such a naughty nanny
Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me

Hey hey!
Ho!

I've been singing with my band
Across the wire across the land
I seen every blue eyed floozy on the way, hey
But their beauty and their style
Went kind of smooth after a while
Take me to them lardy ladies every time
C'mon

Puck with the New Directions Boys:
Ooohhh, wont you take me home tonight?
Ooohhh, down beside that red firelight
Ooohhh, and you give it all you got
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round

Puck:
Hey listen here
I've got mortgages and homes
I got stiffness in my bones
Ain't no beauty queens in this locality, I tell you
Oh but I still get my pleasure
Still got my greatest treasure
Hey big woman you gonna make a big man of me
Now get this

Puck with the New Directions Boys:
Ooohhh (Puck: I know) you gonna take me home tonight (Puck: Please)
Ooohhh, down beside that red firelight
Ooohhh, you gonna let it all hang out
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round (Puck: Yeah)

Puck:
Get on your bikes and ride
Ooohhh yeah, ohh yeah, them fat bottomed girls (New Directions Boys: Fat bottomed girls)
Yeah yeah yeah, alright, ride em' cowboy (New Directions Boys: Fat bottomed girls)
Yes yes

Santana, Rachel, Mercedes and I looked at each other and frowned. We are Puck's exes and he sang this song to his new girl?

I take a look at Lauren and she just smiled shyly at Puck and didnt say anything. Puck smirked at her then go back to sit.

I take a look at Puck and he looked happy. Am I jealous? Yes, really jealous.

"Well done, Puck." Mr. Schue clapping.

The bells rings.

"See you guys tomorrow!" Mr. Schue said to us.

I take my sport bag but suddenly Santana grabs my hand also Brittany and walked lead us in hurry until she stops Sam.

"Sam wanna have a date with us?" Santana asked Sam.

"With one of you?" Sam frowned.

"No, three of us. Lets called it foursome date." Santana said to Sam.

"Wow haha sure." Sam chuckled.

"Alright, this Friday on Breadstix after school. Got it?" Santana asked.

"I take it as a yes." Sam chuckled.

"Alright, see you!" Santana said and take me and Brittany's hand.

"What do you mean by foursome date?" I frowned at Santana.

"I wanna have a date with him but I know he doesnt like me, so I want you both join us." Santana said to us.

"Hide it from Artie." Brittany said.

"Tell him that you have to study with me and Emily this Friday." Santana said to Brittany.

"Alright." Brittany nodded.

"Everything works perfectly." Santana said and walked lead us.

I just rolled my eyes and followed her. I dont know what shall I do now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday Date with Sam.

"This spaghetti taste bad." Santana said to the waiter.

"But you ate it almost half left, miss." The waiter said.

"Change into another one." Santana give her plate to the waiter.

The waiter sighed and rolled his eyes then walked off.

"Do you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?" Brittany asked Santana.

"Nope." Santana shake her head.

I just drinking my drink as Sam sat down next to me. Brittany and Santana sat down on the opposite.

"You see what Rachel wear today?" Brittany asked again.

"Such a crap like 90's granny." Santana simply said.

"Dont we planned to have date here? But you both seems busy to talked about each other and didnt ask me anything." Sam frowned.

"You have Emily to talk with. Brittany has some hot gossip." Santana said to Sam.

I take a garlic bread and eat it. Actually I dont know what am I doing here and I'm bored here.

"So you already got a prom date?" Sam asked me.

I simply shake my head.

"Come on guys, say something." Sam said to us.

"You can go home and leave some money to pay our food here." Santana said to Sam.

I take a look at my phone and got a text from Finn and told me that Rafael is in my house right now.

"I have to go, got a text from Finn." I said and take my bagpack.

"Okay see you, E." Santana said to me.

"Sorry Sam, I have to go." I said to Sam.

"I can carry you home." Sam said to me.

"Thanks." I half smiled at him.
"Bye you two!" I wave a good bye at Santana and Brittany.

"Bye E!" They both said together.

I went out from breadstix and decided to take a walk to get home.

"You sure want to take a walk?" Sam asked me.

"Health and it's not really far from my house." I said to Sam.

"I though it will be happy to have a date with three of you." Sam said.

"I apologize about Santana and Brittany did today, they can be like that sometimes." I chuckled.

"And you were different?"

"Nope, I'm just bored since this morning."

"Because of Puck?" Sam suddenly asked.

"Yeah maybe." I simply said.

"He didnt say anything to you?" Sam asked.

"Nope." I said.

"Oh okay." Sam simply said.

We keep quiet until we got to my home. I saw Rafael's car on the front yard so it means that Finn are not lying to me.

"Thanks for carried me home. You better go away before Rafael see you, he is inside." I said to Sam.

"You getting back together with him?" Sam asked.

"Nope, but I will tell the truth tonight." I said to Sam.

"Alright, good luck. Thanks for the date." Sam smiled at me.

"You're welcome." I smiled back at him and entered my house.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

73.5K 1.1K 90
Jessica just transferred to William McKinley High School in Lima Ohio where her parents grew up and fell in love. She and her twin brother Liam, lear...
8.1K 272 43
macy could not be doing worse at the moment. she was bullied in freshman year for being openly bisexual and now she has to move from brisbane, austr...
302K 6.6K 89
With all of its original members gone, the glee club must struggle to survive at McKinley High School. Having taken the club by a storm the last year...
169K 1.9K 67
Abygail Nathalie Wilson is a new student of William McKinley High. She will start all the new things here. All of sudden she just meet Noah Puckerman...