𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭�...

By mia_rose240

Jessica Kent, the dorky Clark Kent's twin sister, is a reporter at the Daily Planet, but she transforms into... More

©
Before You Read
cast
🎶
📕
1 | Superwoman
2 | God is a Woman
3 | Masquerade
4 | Day of the Dead
5 | Shadows
6 | Collide
7 | Bubbly
8 | Russian Roulette
9 | Beautiful Disaster
10 | I Hate This Part
11 | I Got Away With You
12 | Evil Angel
13 | Complicated
14 | Everything
16 | The Red Capes Are Coming
17 | Adam's Song
18 | Roses
19 | Everybody's Fool
20 | It Only Hurts
21 | Face Down
22 | Paint it Black
23 | What About Now
24 | Broken
EPILOGUE
FAITH
Detective

15 | Tantrum

5.5K 118 8
By mia_rose240

EVERYTHING was dark, darker than the pale moonlight.

Jessica stood in the center of a broken field, things were scattered around her, buildings, animals, bodies.

She tried to walk forward, maybe if she could get somewhere, she could get answers. That plan was cut short when she heard crunching bones with nothing in front of her. "Like what I've done with the place?" A voice asked from in front of her.

"What did you do?" She rasped slowly, raising her head to meet with the eyes of Lex Luthor.

The white business suit he wore with black leather gloves was supposed to show purity, durability, faith but in Jessica's eyes, it showed nothing but destruction.

The key feature that caught her attention was a glowing green saber in his right hand, the way the sky was red, and millions of beast-like creatures roaming around the bared buildings.

"Have you ever heard of the story of Pyrrha of Thessaly?" Lex questioned pointing the saber directly at Jessica. "Well, when Zeus decided to end the Bronze Age with the great deluge, Deucalion and his wife, Pyrrha, were the only survivors. Even though he was imprisoned, Prometheus, who could see the future and had foreseen the coming of this flood told his son, Deucalion, to build an ark and, thus, they survived. During the flood, they landed on Mount Parnassus, the only place spared by the flood." He explained, walking closer to the black-haired alien.

"Now once the deluge was over and the couple were on land again, Deucalion consulted an oracle of Themis about how to repopulate the earth. He was told to throw the bones of his mother behind his shoulder. Deucalion and Pyrrha understood the "mother" to be Gaia, the mother of all living things, and the "bones" to be rocks. They threw the rocks behind their shoulders, which soon began to lose their hardness and change form. Their mass grew greater, and the beginnings of human form emerged. The parts that were soft and moist became skin, the veins of the rock became people's veins, and the hardest parts of the rocks became bones. The stones thrown by Pyrrha became women; those thrown by Deucalion became men."

Jessica watched Lex circle her like prey, she could feel the blade of the sword against her back, to her hip, pressed it into her stomach for a moment, then repeated the cycle. "You see, the story of Deucalion and Pyrrha has also been retold in the Roman poet Ovid's famous collection Metamorphoses. In this retelling, Jove, who is like the Roman equivalent of Zeus, takes pity on the couple, recognizing them to be devout worshipers. He parts the clouds and ends the deluge specifically to save Deucalion and Pyrrha, who are floating aimlessly on a raft. When the storm has cleared and the waters have subsided, Deucalion and Pyrrha are taken aback by the desolate wreckage of the land and understand that they are now responsible for repopulating the earth. Confused on how to carry out their destiny, they go to see the goddess Themis, Themis tells Pyrrha that she must cast the bones of her mother to successfully reproduce. Pyrrha is distraught at the idea of desecrating her mother's honor by digging up her bones. She needed to use fire and water, fire from the demons above, and the water from the blood of innocents. Because when heat and moisture blend in due balance, they conceive: these two, these are the origin of everything. Though fire and water fight, humidity and warmth create all things; that harmony."

Jessica felt a tear slip down her face in utter disgust and horror. What dream was this? "You're psychotic..."

"Hm..." He hummed. "a three-syllable concept for such a simple mind." He chuckled. The ripping of flesh, muscle, and tissue filled her ears as well as a piercing pain she is felt once before. It spread through her abdomen like a virus, was she dying? "Goodbye," He pouted, pushing her back into a dark abyss. "Superwoman."

Jessica spun through the dark until she fell to the floor. With a loud groan, she turned around to be laying on her stomach. "Where am I?" She mumbled while looking around at the sandy floors that spread from miles around.

Hello!" She shouted but the echoes of her voice were the only thing that answered her back. Jessica dusted the sand off her hands to see she was wearing something completely different than her normal outfit.

It showed way too much skin, exposing her torso. It was a black bra with silver see-through fabric resting on her arms. The pants were adorned with black leather. She felt very exposed. "My new choice in clothing is questionable." Before she could move further, everything went dark.

Jessica bolted from her bed with a loud gasp. She looked around the room frantically to see if it was all a dream. When she heard the bustling sounds of Metropolis starting its day, the cool morning breeze gliding against her skin, she was happy it was just a nightmare.

She looked down at herself to see she was completely naked. As if someone is going to see her, she quickly wrapped the blanket around herself. She groaned in disappointment that he had left her. When she reached over to find her phone, she came across a note:

I didn't want to wake you, remember, I'm always here.

-Batman.

She picked up the note with a gentle smile. It vanished when she saw a black foil wrapper attached to said note. On the back, it read, 'for next time'. "You cocky bastard." She chortled to herself.

Jessica immediately picked up her ringing phone after she came out of her love-struck daydream. It was Sheilah. "BITCH!" She screeched, causing Jessica to pull the phone away from her ear. It was way too early to be listening to Sheilah's screeching. "WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Calm down, I'm at home." Jess sighed. "I'll meet you at the mall soon." Jessica explained, tossing on her clothes as fast as she could.

"Did Bruce come over last night?" Sheilah asked.

"No, I don't even think he's all that into me like he comes off." She grumbled, trying to hide the evident hickies that littered around her collar bones and on the junction where her pulse point meets the underside of her chin. You would think he was a teenager in heat. She watched them heal before her very eyes once the sun's light kissed her skin.

"You mean you aren't feeling it." Lois smirked. "Besides, I know you're lying. Clark was moody last night when he came home. So, I assume he found you with Bruce."

"Did anything happen?" Sheilah asked, wonder in her tone. "A lot of the reporters say Bruce Wayne is a monster in bed." Jessica could practically hear the wiggling of her eyebrows. "Like, brutally fuck you till you can't walk, fuck."

"What?" Jessica deadpanned. "No, I didn't have sex with Bruce because he wasn't at my house." Jessica scoffed. "Who do you take me for?"

"Well, you sound like you got dicked down." Sheilah shrugged. "You haven't had a good dick down since Oliver. You sound, happier."

"Is that bad?" Jessica asked.

"That's it, who'd you fuck?" Lois bluntly asked. "I'm not taking vibrator for an answer."

"Lois!" Jessica gasped; she was always prying in her sex life.

"I NEED TO KNOW!" Sheilah shouted. "You're my best friend, your sex life is the only drama I get! Lois and Clark are just gross." Jessica could not disagree with that.

"Rude." Lois grumbled.

"Leilah..." Jess groaned

The Latina laughed in her own amusement. "What? It's a joke!" Sheilah was so excited to bribe Jessica with a bagel sandwich when she got back from Gotham. She and Lois were going to be all over that juicy sex drama.

_______________________________

WALLACE Keefe sat inside his cell extremely bored in his wheelchair.

He knew he shouldn't have defaced the super twin's statue, but he didn't have any choice.

He was frustrated that people were making the super twins look like Gods when they were not. A guard approached the cell with a tired look on his face. "Keefe, you made bail." He snapped his fingers at the camera. "Open Two."

As the cell door opened, Wallace asked the guard with a raised brow. "Who paid?"

The guard never answered, helping the man in the wheelchair grab his things and let him leave. While on his way home, he came across Mercy Graves sitting on the hood of a car, as Wallace rode his wheelchair towards his home.

He cautiously rolls inside his apartment with narrowed eyes. His eyes land on a silver chair. "Who the hell are you?"

Lex Luthor turns around in an automatic wheelchair, his leg crossed over the other. "Just a man."

"Yeah? Well, what the fuck do you want?"

Lex left the wheelchair. "To help you stand for something." Wallace stared at the wheelchair with a thick swallow.

"What do I do?"

_______________________________

JESSICA gave a deep sigh as she looked through H&M.

Lois and Sheilah had left her to try on some clothes for Sheilah's family get-together. Rubbing her eye under her glasses, she shot Lois a text saying she was going to find another store in the mall to buy a band shirt because she was still a teenager and loved her punk bands. She knew Hot Topic usually had all her old favorite bands so that was her first stop.

While on her way, Jessica bumped into Clark. He caught her by the arms to make sure she did not stumble over. "Nice save Clark."

"No problem." He answered awkwardly, brushing off any lint off her shoulder.

"Lois is at H&M if you're looking for her." Jess said, pointing her thumb behind her. 

"Where you off to?"

"Oh, Just to Kekos to buy some shirts." 

"Ah, of course." Clark pushed his glasses up with that toothy grin of his. "Can I join you?" Jessica nodded her head, looping her arm with his as they began to walk towards the off-brand shop in the mall. She knew something was off about Clark. They are bond had changed from distant to awkwardly distant. And it was coming from Clark's side.

"Welcome to Kekos!" A woman with bright blue hair, almond eyes, and a nose ring greeted with a wide, black-lipped, smile. "If you two need help, just let me know."

Jess gave a bright smile with a nod before dragging Clark off to the huge wall of t-shirts. "One thing's for sure," Clark adjusted his glasses. "You're still a nerd for t-shirts."

"Where's the fun in comfort if you can't wear cool graphic t-shirts?" Jessica smirked. "Besides, I've cut out the head seam wide enough to make it an off-the-shoulder fashion for most of my shirts."

"That's how I'll know if you end up getting replaced by a double." Clark poked her side with a smile. "Only my real sister says dorky things like that." Jessica only stuck her tongue out like a child. Clark watched Jessica pick out a few shirts while contemplating on how to approach the situation from the previous night.

It felt weird asking his sister if she had slept with who he thinks she slept with. He could be wrong, he hoped, she could have been still making out with someone who was not the Batman.

Maybe it could have been Bruce Wayne, just with a grey and black outfit on. "Okay," Jessica started without looking at her brother. "What's wrong? Our bond is starting to feel weird."

Clark swallowed his nerves before coming clean. "I was going to fly to your apartment last night. I wanted to apologize for how I've been treating you."

Jessica froze in realization. "Oh?"

"I saw you with..." He cleared his throat. "Someone. I know it's not my place to know these things, but it looked like the Bat vigilante." Jessica folded a shirt and put it back where it belonged. Clark furrowed his brows. "I don't hear you denying anything Jess."

"That's because it happened." She answered with her eyes squeezed shut. "He came to check in on me and things escalated." Jess sighed, speaking a little quieter now that there were more people inside the store.

Clark blinked in surprise. "Check in on you?"

"Crap." She cursed to herself.

"He's been over to your apartment?!" He growled quietly. "How many times?" Jess looked away from him in shame. "I'm taking that as multiple times." Clark pushed his glasses up his face in disbelief at what he was hearing. "Do you know the bad things he's done?"

"Do you know all the good he's done?" She argued back. "He's done great things for Gotham, and you suddenly just forget that?"

"Not when he's branding people, I mean come on Jessie!" Clark snapped. "And what about the billionaire guy you're seeing? You cannot have both. Dad would be so disappointed."

"Unlike you Clark," She pushed the three shirts into his arms, the force of her push leaving him to make an oomph sound. "I judge people on their character and look to see the good in someone's heart. I also don't appreciate being slut-shamed." Jess pushed past Clark and marched right out of Kekos.

_______________________________

THE Senator entered her office lobby with a rub over her forehead.

Finch's receptionist delivered some papers to her with a small smile. "Your three o'clock here."

Entering her office, Wallace, wearing a suit, turned around in the automated wheelchair as he heard June approaching. They both stared before he spoke. "They made me half a man." Wallace started with a thick swallow. "I can't even piss standing up." He blinked his tears away for a few seconds. "Let me face them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356 0 6
An alternate ending to the 2013 movie Man of Steel using characters from The Dark Knight, Batman vs Superman and the movie Fight Club I thought Man o...
7.7K 243 10
There comes a time where break-ups happen in a relationship and it sucks, that's the case between two heroes, a Kryptonian girl and a boy from a once...
74.4K 2.8K 21
Krypton, the home of thousands who lived their lives in peace and tranquility. Then came the rumours, the Council keeping secrets from their fellow K...
51.3K 659 15
It's been ten years since Supergirl and Batman met for the first time when her pod landed in Gotham Harbor. They still dislike each other as much as...