Heaven By Your Side (Complete...

By CreativeHands4U

He is her own piece of heaven. She is what makes him whole. They are each other's heaven and completion. More

Heaven By Your Side (An Ashrald FanFiction)
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 "Finale"

Chapter 47

2.5K 53 14
By CreativeHands4U

Plaza Athenee, Paris

Sarah is putting on make up. They are supposed to have a dinner cruise at the Seine River. Gerald was silently admiring his wife, watching her every move as she applies the blush on her cheeks. He was holding a glass of red wine with his hand as he sat on the couch inside their suite.

Sarah looked at his reflection in the mirror and smiled, she placed the brush down on the compact and said, her eyes gleaming, "You're making me self-conscious....did I put too much makeup? How do I look?"

Gerald took a sip of the ted wine and placed it down on the table and stood up , taking two steps to reach her side.

He placed his head on her bare shoulders and looked at her in the mirror.

"You are beautiful with or without makeup. You look magnificent right now....and always you will be beautiful in my eyes. Your eyes are beaming and your lips are inviting. Are you sure we should still go out? I feel like we should just stay in this lovely suite the rest of the days and nights we are staying here....what do you think love?" Gerald smiled, teasing her especially seeing her turn red easily.

Sarah pinched him, "Ikaw talaga ....you always know the right words to say...to make me blush...to make my heart race.....as much as I want to stay in this suite...I am afraid I want to experience dining on a cruise with you though....maybe tomorrow, we can stay in the whole day...if you want.."she said giggling.

"Hmmmm who am I to say no to that....I want to make you happy....so, let's go see about that cruise then..." Gerald said.

Sarah smiled.

"Then can you put my shoes on please?" she requested.

Gerald grinned, picked up the shoe and kneeled - held Sarah's foot gently and slipped the shoe on- looked up to Sarah who is smiling at him, Gerald leaned for a kiss.

Sarah's eyes automatically closed.

Whenever Gerald kisses her, she knew it is real, that she is not dreaming.

"Hmmmmmm...." Gerald moaned.

Sarah smiled under his kiss...he smiled,too then pulling away, he touched her nose and pinched it gently.

"I love you beautiful....now, let me put this other shoe on before I lock ourselves in and forget we have to go on that cruise tonight..." he teased.

Sarah nodded, still smiling.

"I love you,too handsome...I am happy I have a very fine looking man for a date..." she said.

He smiled and stood up, holding her hand and pulling her up giving her a hug.

"Tonight would be a great night....for sure..." He said.

"Let's go then...I don't want to miss anything..." Sarah said.

They held hands as they went out of their room.

A night river cruise dinner on a romantic night as this will surely be wonderful.

The night was calm, the lights glittering the Paris skyline- the Eiffel tower is lit up as they pass it. 

Sarah and Gerald are standing by the railing of the yacht- Gerald hugging Sarah from behind. His chin resting on her shoulder as they feel each others warmth and enjoying the ambience and romantic Parisian night. They just finished their dinner and they were just sight seeing now. 

Are you okay love? asked Gerald, and gave her a soft kiss on the side of her ear.

Sarah felt ticklish and giggled.

She looked up to Gerald's face and gave her a quick kiss on his nose.

Yes, love..I am okay...it's a little chilly but you're keeping me warm- thank you. Sarah said.

Gerald pulled her and made her face him, looking at her lovingly and tracing the edge of her lips with his thumb.

Sarah automatically closed her eyes and a soft moan left her lips...

I love you Sarah...I hope you are happy tonight, Gerald whispered to her as he brought her closer to him, enveloping her in his arms.

He felt her smile. 

I love you,too Ge...just being with you makes me happy. Thank you, love. Sarah replied.

Gerald feels contented and happy, being with Sarah like this, hoping a moment like this will last forever..if only it could. He doesn't want to think of anything.

Right now, the most important thing is making sure Sarah fulfills all the things she wishes to do.  He wants to make her the happiest woman. Every second is precious for him. Every little moment counts.

He is still afraid but now more accepting. He is living one day at a time. Tomorrow or the next day is a different day. What matters is the moment he is sharing with Sarah.

Ge....if I am gone...promise me you will remain happy? Sarah asks.

What kind of request is this? Gerald thought. How can I be happy if you're gone Sarah? How can I live? he thought.

But instead of saying it out loud, Gerald nodded. Of course, I will remain happy. Because you are always with me, (pointing inside his heart) inside of me, Sarah.  he promises.

Sarah smiled, there was no trace of sadness in her eyes. She looks happy.

But she looks fragile,too.

Do you want to head back to the hotel after this? I know you still want to climb up the Eiffel tower and watch the city...but we can always do that tomorrow night or tomorrow morning.. Gerald asks, concerned that Sarah suddenly looks pale even under her makeup.

Sarah smiled and shook her head.

No, I am okay. I still want to go to the top of the Eiffel. And I want you to kiss me there, Ge. It has always been one of the things I want to do with you. she smiled with a hint of naughtiness. Sarah felt a little tired, and dizzy, but she didn't want to concern Gerald, they were having a nice night., she felt fine earlier, but now, she felt dizzy, she feels a little wobbly but thanks to Gerald whose hands are wrapped around her, givng her support and warmth. 

You silly naughty woman....you know I can kiss you anywhere. But if you want at the top of the Eiffel tower, then the Eiffel tower it is...okay?  Gerald chuckled, Sarah can be naughty sometimes,too. Her condition doesn't take away her sensuality. She is still a woman after all and she is a strong and brave woman. A woman he deeply loves and it kills him to know that anytime soon he might lose her. Something he is preparing himself to accept but he just can't get himselt to.

I miss Gerry....although I love our time together Ge...but I love our little girl. Sarah said.

I miss her,too and I'm sure she misses us,too. Don't worry we will see her soon,love. Do you want to sit for now? Gerald asks and lifts her head up so he can see her.

Sarah smiled and nodded. 

When they were seated, Sarah took something out of her purse and handed it to Gerald. 

I love you, Ge. That's for you...but don't open it yet. I want you to open it when I am not around. I want you to open it when you are alone, she said.

It was a box wrapped in a yellow paper with a dried rose on top of it.

Hmmmmm what's the occasion love? he asks and smiled at her as he took the box from her. 

There's no occasion, does it need to be one for me to give you something? Sarah asks, her head is spinning, she wanted to clutch her head but stopped herself. She can still take the pain. She forced a smile.

Gerald nodded. 

Thanks love. We are almost there at the dock....then I can collect the kiss when we're at the top...Gerald teased.

Sarah blushes.

She held on to to Gerald as soon as they stepped off the yacht. There is a couple of meters to walk towards the tower and it felt like every step is getting heavier and heavier for her to do. She is pushing her limits, Sarah knew but she still wants to go to the top of the tower. She wanted a lot of memories with Gerald. She wants to leave a lot of good memories for him, for herself.

They have a special access to use the elevator by the entrance of the Jules Verne restaurant, Gerald knew the manager and although they weren't there to eat, he didn't want to have to wait in line  just to go up, not with Sarah's condition. 

He felt her hand grew colder, he was getting more worried but Sarah said she is fine, that she is a little tired. She promised that they will go back to the hotel after this. He obliged. What can he do? He only follows her wishes. 

Once on top of the Eiffel tower, Sarah smiled. They walked around holding hands and then found a spot. 

Isn't it so beautiful here Ge....it is so peaceful....it is so romantic..Sarah quipped.

It is....you're right. It was worth it to come over here.... Gerald said.

Now....kiss me Ge...Sarah said, smiling. Her eyes closed, and waited for his lips to touch hers.

Gerald smiled, as his lips touched hers. 

He felt her lips curl into a smile the moment his lips met hers. His kiss deepen, his arms wrapped around her waist, a gentle yet deep kiss.

Sarah found support on the strength of his shoulders.

Ge....I...can....Sarah didn't finish what she was about to say. She felt everything is spinning and everything gettting dark. 

Before Gerald knew what was happening, Sarah falls forward on him, her full weight on him. 

Shocked, Gerald shook Sarah...Sarah....Sarah...what ...help....anybody help us call the ambulance please...

Some of the tourists around them gathered and helped Gerald. Someone called the emergency phone number for the ambulance and someone cleared the elevator so they can bring Sarah down on the ground.

Gerald was panicking. Now he was blaming himself for listening to Sarah. He knew she didn't look too good but still followed her wishes to come here. He should know better.

But regretting it is too late. Sarah was unconscious. The ambulance came quickly enough, Gerald still scared out of his wits was trying to fumble with his phone inside his pocket to call Therese and his father -in-law but he can't seem to connect. He was scared, trembling and holding Sarah's hand tight.

They put her inside the emergency room as soon as they reached the hospital. 

Gerald finally managed to inform Therese and her dad and his family,too about what happened. They said they will catch the next flight out as soon as possible.

Gerald took his tie off and cursed himself. Did he push too much for this, even after knowing that Sarah's not well enough to travel? I can't forgive myself if something bad happens to her. Oh, Sarah..please...please , don't leave me so soon..please don't..he said.

He can't lose her now, not when he just found her and just starting their life together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
104K 3.6K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
314K 8.5K 27
"Kung ako na lang sana ang iyong minahal Di ka na muling mag-iisa Kung ako na lang sana ang iyong minahal Di ka na muling luluha pa Di ka na manganga...
108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...