Sweet Caroline (Glee Fanficti...

By ryderlynnfever

I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club chang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New Story on Hold
New Story
To All Sam Evans's Fans!!!
To all Finn Hudson's fans!!!
To Ryder Lynn's Fans!
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 11

4.1K 59 2
By ryderlynnfever

Spring break went good in Miami with my family even though it will be better if Puck join us.

Finn and Quinn got back together which mean that Quinn broke up with Sam. Kurt and the guy named Blaine are dating and we would like to hangin out one day.

"E, can you call Finn for me?" Mr. Schue come to my locker.

"He might be in boys locker room. Alright, Mr. Schue." I shut my locker and walked away.

I walked to boys locker room to find Finn. The jocks usually there after football practice to hit shower.

"Finn, you here?" I entered the boys locker room.

"Screw you." A girl voice.

"I just saw an angel come from heaven." A familiar guy voice.

I walked slowly and kissing's sounds is follow me. I keep walking in the boys locker room until something catched my eyes.

"Puck!" I shouts.

Puck and a fat girl is finally stop kissing at each other. He turned his face at me and I can see that the girl is Lauren Zizes. I dont know how could Puck did this to me.

I shake my head and run away the boys locker room until I crush into someone.

"Sorry." I simply said and keep let my head down and about to walked off.

This person catch my hand and make me stop my way. "E, you okay?"

I turned my head ar the person and Sam is frowned at me. "Yes." I simply said.

"Are you sure?" Sam asked me.

"Can someone stop ask me whats wrong when I'm not okay? I tried to not to cry but you asked me like that and it's makes me wanna cry." Tears slowly fall down my face.

"I'm here, is there anything wrong?" Sam hugged me.

"Puck cheated behind my back with Lauren Zizes, I saw them kissed in boys locker room." I cried in his hug.

"Stay away from my girl!" Suddenly someone pushed Sam's body.

"Baby, I'm sorry I dont mean to do this. I was about to ask her to join the glee club but she asked me to do a favor with her." Puck hold my sleeve.

"How the hell I can trust that? Tell me, she was the one who you texted that day right?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Babe, I'm so sorry." Puck begged.

"We're done. I cant believe that you did this to me." I simply said to him.

"Fine!" Puck shouts and walked off.

I saw him walked in the hallways with his angry mood and push another students againts the locker until he gone away.

I wipe my tears and walked to get to my locker and about to take my book.

"You sure that you okay with this?" Sam standing next to my locker.

"I'm fine, I just want to be alone, Sam." I take my book and shut my locker then walked away to my classroom.

I entered my classroom. Me and Puck supposed to be in the same class right now but he didnt show up. I sat down on the bacl row since I'm not in a good mood to study today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Me and Artie will have a Saturday movie night this week." Brittany said as her, Santana and I walked together.

"Sounds good. Since Quinn and Sam broke up, I will ask Sam to go out with me." Santana said to us.

I just keep quiet and listen what they both talking about.

"And you, E? What will you do this weekend?" Brittany asked.

"I dont have any plan to do. Maybe just laying in my bed with Taylor." I simply said as I take my food tray.

"Sam is in glee club table!" Brittany said to Santana.

Santana just grinned and take her food tray then walked off to glee club table.

Me and Brittany just chuckled at each other and follow her. Puck is there but I dont mind since I dont care with what happened today.

Brittany and Santana got their seat. I looked around and there is only a one seat left next to Puck. Come on, Emily brave yourself.

I sighed and sat down next to Puck. I dont want to looked at his eyes because it really sucks.

"Prom is in two weeks!" Finn suddenly said.

"Before regionals?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes and you have to be nominate for the prom queen!" Quinn said to me.

"I'm not interesting with that kind of things." I giggled.

"Glee club has to win the prom king and queen." Mercedes said to us.

"Just let it be." I smiled at them.

"Yeah you wont be regret for that." Finn smirked at me.

I just giggled at them and take a look at Puck and he just frowned at me. I dont know I will go to the prom or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time for glee club. I entered the choir room and sat down on the back row with Mike sit down next to me.

"Guys we have a new member and welcome to Lauren Zizes." Mr. Schue entered the choir room.

Puck and Lauren entered the choir room together. Oh God, I hate to see this. I sighed and trying to pretend that everything is okay.

Sam looked at me with a sad look. I just gave him a half smiled.

"Since we are closer to prom night so our glee club theme will be..." Mr. Schue said as he draw a heart shape on the white board.

"Heart?" Brittany frowned.

"No, our theme for this week is Love Song." Mr. Schue said.

"It supposed to be Silly Love Song." I mumbled.

Mike turned his face at me and chuckled. I just give him a giggled and I bet he heard what I said about this weekly assignment.

"We dont have to do a couple anymore right?" Rachel asked.

"Nope, you only have to sing a love song." Mr. Schue said to us.

The bells rings.

I take my bagpack and about to walked out from the choir room.

"You wanna go home with me?" Sam stopped me.

"You have Stacey with you besides Santana likes you, you better ask her. I'm sorry Sam, I just wanna be alone right now." I half smiled at Sam.

"Thats fine." He halfsmiled at me.

I just nodded and went out from the choir room. I really need to be alone right now and lock myself in my room then cry out loud.

"Mercedes, can I go home with you?" I stopped Mercedes.

"Yeah sure. You must be fighted with Puck right? I saw you both didnt have a talk today." Mercedes said as we walked together.

"I saw him kissed Lauren in boys locker room this morning." I said with my head down.

"Sweet cheesus, he is kind of cheating behind your back, E." Mercedes frowned.

"I dont know but I'm really down now."

"Aww sweety, you dont deserve this." Mercedes said as she entered her car.

"I dont even know I will go to the prom or not." I sighed.

"Dont cry, Puck really loves you." Mercedes calm me down.

"I hope so." I half smiled at her.

Mercedes just smiled at me and keep driving. I just hope that one day there will be someone who loves her for the way she is.

As I got home, I just wanna lock myself in my room and forget everything.

"How many times I told you dont sit on dad's chair!" Finn yelled.

I take a look from my room. Finn and Burt argue again because of a sofa. I close my door and layin my body on my bed and cover my face with my pillow.

Finn, Burt and mom keep arguing at each other. I really wanna scream out loud right now.

I take my phone and my jacket and went out from my room.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled.
"This is what you guys called home? This is a family?" I frowned at them.

They just being quiet and let their head down. I take my shoes and went out then slam the door.

I dont know where should I go at this evening like this. I keep walking in a cold night like this alone.

"Emily?" Someone called my name.

I turned my face and Sam is frowned at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Walk around to find my dog, he is gone like usual, he might be in a house to flirt with girl dog. Then what are you doing alone here?" He asked me.

"Just wanna find a cold weather." I half smiled at him.

"You still sad about Puck done to you today?"

"Not really, I just wanna refresh my mind. Finn and my step father cant stop argue." I said as we walk together.

"Just wanna make sure that you're fine. If you need someone to talk, just call me. We can be best friend. Well I have to go, see you tomorrow!" Sam waves me a good bye and walked off.

I dont know where should I go right now. I keep walking until it almost midnight so I decided go back to my house.

I entered my house and Finn, Burt and my mom are sitting on the couch together.

"Where have you been?" Finn asked.

"Went out, to find some air since I cant breath here." I simply said.

"Emily we havent finish talk!" Finn yelled.

"I'm tired and there is nothing to talk, Finn." I said little bit calm.

Finn didnt say anything. Also Burt and mom. I just let my head down and walked to my room and lock myself in my room and crying.

I'm tired with all of these. I'm tired.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 500 24
Now, Quinn never sugar coated anything with Emily. Fully aware that, as soon as her best friend was done with middle school she'd be transferring to...
1.3K 1 40
Casey Hudson was just 12 years old when her brother Finn Hudson passed away, she is now 17 years old and heading into her junior year of high school...
8.1K 272 43
macy could not be doing worse at the moment. she was bullied in freshman year for being openly bisexual and now she has to move from brisbane, austr...
117K 1.6K 100
Everything is starting on my senior year. I date my brother's best friend who is the football player and one of the most popular kids in school. Unti...