That Green Eyed Boy

بواسطة NotEloquent

When summer vacation starts, Tessa Richards expects beach time, tan time, and boyfriend time. But when her bo... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five**Parker's POV**
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven**Parker's POV**
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen**Parker's POV**
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six **Parker's POV**
Chapter Twenty Seven **Parker's POV**
Chapter Twenty Eight
Ten Years Later
Last Words

Chapter Twenty-One

3.7K 143 8
بواسطة NotEloquent

Dedication goes to Jahnaezha129!

Chapter Twenty-One

It was Wednesday at lunch and Parker and I were walking away from my locker, his arm wrapped around my shoulder. I had just put my textbooks away and was now laughing at his story of Megan chasing their new puppy around the house. My laughing, however, was cut short by a certain psychopathic, fake-brunette. Her used to be green now blue eyes glared at me then Parker's arm around me.

Have you guess who it is yet? Ding ding ding! You're correct!

It is the ever so lovely Emily. Note the sarcasm.

Her glare wiped away at the sound of Parker's, normally silky, smooth, voice but now it was hard and full of annoyance. He had called her name and now she had a 'seductive' smile slapped on her makeup plastered face but it looked more like she was squinting at the bright sun while smelling horse shit.

"Hi, Parky." I winced at her high pitched voice and Megan's nickname for my boyfriend.

I noticed Parker winced as well. he sighed and placed his free hand on the bridge of his nose.

"Dare I ask, what do you want, Emily?" He asked exasperatedly.

She giggled unpleasantly. "Well..." she elongated the 'ell' part of well. "I want a lot of things." She took a step closer. "Would you like to hear them?" she didn't give us enough time to deny her question and continued on.

"1) I want a black Mercedes for my birthday.

2) I want to meet Josh Duhamel and have him recite something from 'Safe Haven' to me.

And most importantly," she paused in a sickly sweet voice with a forced smile upon her caked face, "3) I want you, Parker. And I always get what I want. Believe me, I'll see you both Friday night I guess." She skipped away with an unpleasant giggle to her group of whores to do god knows what.

I looked at Parker and saw his eyebrows were furrowed and his pink lips were pulled into a frown. I took my fingers and pulled his frown into a smile and pushed his perfect eyebrows back to normal. I admired my handiwork and saw that now Parker was genuinely smiling and laughing at my weirdness.

"You didn't look good with that expression on your face." I explained, shrugging.

"You're something, you know that?" He laughed.

I grinned. "I know I am. I'm smart, hilarious, sexy, cute-" I was cut off from my conceited rant from Parker pushing his index finger to my lips.

"I know you are. Now hush and let's eat something for the remainder of our lunch period." He said, dragging me away by interlocking our hands to the cafeteria.

He picked out a Caesar salad and vitamin water for me while he got a burger and cola for himself. I was about to pay when he of course paid for me as well. I scowled, this being our usual routine, while he gave me a cocky grin.

We walked out of the lunch line and I saw Emma waving us over to where only her and Logan sat for once, everybody else was at the table in the middle of the cafeteria.

When I finally approached our table and sat down I asked Logan and Emma about it and they only shrugged as if to say 'oh well, it's better this way' and I could only agree.

Parker placed his large, warm hand on my arm drawing an unknown pattern on it. I looked up at him and smiled, however his face was more worry some.

"What's wrong?" I asked quietly, even though Emma and Logan were in their own world with Logan stealing Emma's fries and her playfully yelling at him for it. They were just too cute.

"It's what Emily said. I mean, 'see you both Friday night,' what does she mean by that?" his face contorted into confusion while I thought. Then it hit me.

"Danny's party. She's gonna strike then." I said, menacingly." Parker groaned.

"That's it, we're not going." He said.

"No we are. We can handle whatever she throws at us, babe." I said, hoping to convince him. Danny's party was going to be a masquerade theme and I've always wanted to do that. I'm not letting some psyco slut ruin our fun.

Parker seemed to agree to my statement and said we could still go. I kissed him lightly and finished my lunch, discussing plans to go shopping with Emma after school since we both still needed a dress and mask for Friday.

Emma agreed to skip fourth and go then since I had no fourth. When the bell rang we kissed our boyfriends goodbye and set off in her new baby blue, Volkswagen bug to the mall.

The first place we went was Charlotte Russe but nothing spoke to me for the party whereas a leather jacket and combat boots with black skinny jeans and a white flowy too did.

We went to several places, buying normal clothes, before we went into a little dress boutique called "Lovely" and we figured why not?

We walked into the pink store that had hardwood flooring and smelt like vanilla and a trace of strawberry. It was bright, girly and overall lovely, the name indeed fit.

A large chandelier lit the place up, exposing the gorgeous dresses lined up across the racks on the walls, floor and even ceiling. They also had an entire shoe section taking up 1/3 of the store.

"Oh it's all so much!" Emma exclaimed. I beamed at her.

"I know!! I'm scared that I'll end up just buying the entire store." I said sheepishly. She laughed at me when a lady in her mid thirties approached us with a bright, huge smile on her beautiful face. She had blonde hair that was curled into ringlets down to her waist. Even though she was in a black, professional uniform she looked like a model. Her name tag read Lacey.

"Hi girls! I'm Lacey, I own the store and please just help yourself. Dressing rooms are in the back, the mint green doors, and shoes are here along with the cash register. I'll be ready whenever you are. Call my name if you need assistance!" She was so nice as well!

"Thanks, Lacey. We will." Emma said politely while I nodded and smiled.

I noticed the store was color coded as well, pink dresses here, blue there and green across. It was well organized and I liked it.

Emma strut over to the purple dresses of course whereas I went to the blue, spotting an amazing light blue dress that would go above my knees. It was tight at the top with a sweetheart neckline then poofed out at the bottom. The top was covered in black lace and the back was a sheer black, see through as well. It was so beautiful so I went to go try it on, grabbing some black sparkling heels as well.

I went into the first open dressing room I saw and noticed the dress was an original Marc Jacobs and the shoes were Louboutins. Wow, that's classy.

I removed my jeans and pink shirt and pulled the dress on. A perfect fit! I slipped the heels on then got out of the small room to ask for Emma's opinion. I found her with nearly 12 dresses in hand. Her eyes turned into the size of softballs and she dropped the delicate dresses and squealed.

"Ahhhhh! Get it! Get it get it get it!!!" She was nearly jumping and I laughed.

"Okay!" I said, just as excited.

"It looks great! Parker will have to keep a close eye on you all night!" I giggled and couldn't help but agree.

The dress hugged me at the top perfectly, exposing a small amount of cleavage, and the combination of the poofiness at the bottom and high heels made my legs look great. I new I could just straighten my hair simply and get a black mask covered in lace to go perfectly. I'd also grab Parker a black mask as well because I knew he would end up forgetting, or 'forgetting'.

I waltzed back to the dressing room and carefully removed the dress and slipped my casual clothes back on. I carried the dress and heels back to the cashier and paid for the items.

"Uh, Lacey? Do you know where we could find some masks as well?" I asked. She smile and nodded.

"Try Charming Charlie's. They normally have all sorts of accessories there." I smiled and nodded. I told Emma where I'd be since she was taking forever with picking her dress out.

I found the store and they indeed had some fashion masks. I found a simple black lace one that had little blue pearls to match the colors on my dress. I also picked up a plain black one then grabbed some jewelry as well.

Emma met me at the food court twenty minutes later, refusing to show me anything she bought until Friday.

We left the mall and I gave Parker his mask. He thanked me with a kiss then I went back home, wondering what might happen on Friday.

*************

Whew! That took a lot out of me with all the explaining and whatnot!

I hope you liked it!

What is Emily planning? Can Tessa and Parker handle it?

Read to find out!

I'll update next weekend and I'm glad I was able to get another chapter in!

Vote for more!! and comment! first comment gets a dedication!

Thanks for reading, lovelies

-Leah<3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 60K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
55.8K 2.6K 65
As a poor Omega whose pheromone was very weak who no one cared about, Zhao Xiaoyu wanted to use his strength to prove that even if his pheromone was...
439 54 17
Unable to tell the difference between friend or foe, Agent AB Collins is on an international quest to learn the truth about a man she thought she kne...
1.2M 38K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...