My Protector (Divergent No Wa...

Autorstwa VaehC3703

(Highest ranking: #89 in Divergent) This is just another one of those stories that take place if the War on... Więcej

Disapproving
My Angel
What the hell???
Get to know each other
Dead Man Walking
Don't Hide
The Devil Inside
Anger
Talk To Me
Love Me
Sick...
News
Leaving
Goodbye
Letter pt.1
Letter pt.2
Homecoming
Back
Not an Update
You Die, I Die To
DRUNK OFF YOUR ASS
Morning After
Take My Hand
dreams
Future...?
The Best Day
Babies?
Doctors, Beaches, and Family
What??
Evelyn
Family Dinner
AU
Raelee Hemmings
Caught
Won't Happen Again
Marcus
I'm what??
Torture
Baby
Christina In Pink
Fathers Day
FOURth of July
Halloween
Another
Anniversary

Shot Through My Heart

5.1K 82 6
Autorstwa VaehC3703

Tris's POV
I'm sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. In weird and like it black. Tobias thinks it's gross without creamer, but I like it. Tobias comes into the room holding a movie in his hand. Friday, it says on the cover. Never seen it before.
We go lay on the couch. I cuddle up against his side. It's crazy to think that when we first started to be together, I thought he would take my heart and shoot it. I thought he was just looking for sex. Now I know that he really does love and respect me.
We watch the movie. It's hilarious. Not to mention, Ice Cube is kind of attractive. I feel Tobias's looking down at me. I look up. He starts to lean in. Even though we always kiss, it still feels like the first time. He still bring butterflies to my stomach.
We just talk and kiss for the rest of the day.

AU: I know it's short. Sorry!! Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🎡🚊🔪

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

60.8K 1.3K 40
(Highest ranking: #183 in Divergent) This is the sequal to Angel With a Shotgun sequal. Tris is missing now and Its been a year since anyone has see...
90.8K 1.3K 28
This is a Divergent story without war. It takes place right after rankings are announced, and Tris is at Tobias's apartment. This story contains exp...
120K 3.1K 17
Catherine Eaton is eager for her choosing ceremony. Her bother, Tobias, transferred to Dauntless three years ago, and now it's her turn to follow his...
153K 3.1K 53
Tris has just finished her initiation. She's having a hard time getting used to all the dauntless. But mostly, having a hard time in her new relation...