PhatA$$2(COMPLETED)

By BeautifullSoUL

Having to put up with 3 teenagers, is beyond Tiffany. She made it through the first 15 years, but its the las... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Comment
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22; Part New Beginning
Chapter 23; ANB
Chapter 24; ANB
Chapter 25; ANB
Chapter 26;ANB
Chapter 27; ANB
Chapter 28; ANB
Chapter 29; ANB
Chapter 30; ANB
Chapter 31: ANB
Chapter 32; ANB
Chapter One; Rejuvenated.
Chapter Two; Rejuvenated
Chapter Three; Rejuvenated
Chapter Four;Rejuvenated
Chapter Five; Rejuvenated
Chapter Six; Rejuvenated
Chapter Seven; Rejuvenated
Chapter eight; Rejuvenated
Epilogue.
The sequel/prequel

PhatAss2

202K 1K 130
By BeautifullSoUL

-I hope you guys don't mind me replacing man-eater with this.-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 No copying of ANY kind unless you have the permission of the writer

BeautifullSouL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany's purse hit the floor with a loud bag, her keys went askew as she rushed over, pulling Mowry Jr. off off Tiphany.

This wasn't the first time Tiffany had witnessed Mowry Jr. fist's making contact with her face. They had been birthed at the same time. They had gotten along when they were young, but as they crossed 13 into 14 -- something had went wrong. Tiphany lunged after Mowry, the blood from her nose staining her white t-shirt.

Tiffany threw Mowry to the side, catching Tiphany's wrists

"STOP IT DAMMIT! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO FIGHTING ABOUT?!" Tiphany didn't seem to hear as she squirmed angrily against her mother chest screaming at the top of her lungs. "I HATE HIM!" her voice bellowed.

Tiphany in reality was who Tiffany had once been. Shy, quiet, and she usually let everything side with out so much as a word. Generally her and Mowry got along at a distance. It's when you get them in the same room together did is truly make a difference.

Tiffany didn't bother to hear Tiphany's explanation.

Blood and scuff marks covered the family sized couch that her Grandfather had bought her before he had passed away a year ago. Tiffany's eyes narrowed as she looked at both her kids. "Go Upstairs! Before I kill you both." Mowry had an attitude as he jumped up and walked up the steps. Tiphany wiped her nose as she went into her room that was just underneath the stair well.

Tiffany let out a sigh as she pulled the dirty cushions free for the couch. She threw the two brown plush pillows to the side of the room. "I'll get them clean later." She mumbled to herself as she bent down to pick her purse and keys up from the brown vanel tile.

Her and Mowry were doing well off.

Tiffany and Mowry had sensed opened a buisness together. It was a barber shop called. "Clean Cut." They often had several people walking in at one time. Mowry knew his way all the way aroud the clippers. Not only was it a barber shop for shaving, but Tiffany would braid hair if some one was in need.

At frequent they had a cluster of females clients who would walk in there and get the side of the head shaved, or just the entire thing as a whole shaven off. It seemed as Mowry aged he grew more and more attractive. Females still flirted with him left and right, right and left.

Mowry was a female pleasurer so he returned this flirtatious behavior.

Tiffany often teased him about it, saying he was weak for women.

Mowry would always responded saying. I'm only weak for you baby. There wasa  time when they use to have sex everyday of the week, but because of work, and the kids they rarely got the chances unless they were off and the kids had school that day, but they was also rare, owning a business was no joke.

They had been married for 15 years and still held the same interest they had for one another years ago back in high school. Tiffany always missed Mowry, and Mowry was the same, because it was rare that they ever got to spend time together. Tiffany didn't work in the barber shop, she just managed the building with Mowry, and she was always gone doing paper work for the building.

Tiffany spent more time with her kids then she did with her own husband, he would get home around 830pm, and they'd would be to tired to talk. Tiffany hung her keys on the key rack, setting her purse on the kitchen table. Tiffany eyed the sink full of dishes, she had told Anthony to WASH THE DAMN DISHES.

He always did this.

Anthony was 17 years old, the oldest of her kids, the twin's were just getting there foot into high school at 14. Anthony acted just like Mowry did. He was wild, but yet he was so intelligent.Tiffany had not yet witnessed a B or C on his report card, unlike Mowry and Tiphany who both had never been able to make it up to a B.

Anthony always had straight A's

Although he was wild, he always sweet, but he was still a teenager with bad habits.

Tiffany had adopted his best friend Bailey as her god-daughter. Bailey was actually Jade's daughter, but Jade died 4 years ago. A drunk driver hit her, and what was real sad is that the drive had never been found, so no-one had ever got any real peace with it.

Baily was 7 when this happened, and she was mute up until she turned 12 and the only person she would go to or speak to the entire time was Anthony. It was many times when she would come into the room and see Anthony's whole body wrapped around her in a hug as she wept.

He denied that he was loved Bailey, but he never kept a girlfriend for more the 6months before Bailey was coming over again. The only reason he wouldn't admit that he liked Bailey was because Bailey didn't see him like that. Tiffany could tell Bailey saw Anthony as nothing more then a brother.

That was it.

Anthony had been born with those same amazing vocals as Marlon. Marlon was a music producer and director, his stage name was Mr. Exclusive and he had signed many people now. He was real famous living in Hollywood, California, every time Tiffany saw a magazine at the store, his face was on it. He had since died his hair chris brown blonde. Mowry had died his hair blonde to see how many people would mistake him for "Mr. Exclusive." not many people around did the area did,but the handful who didn't know Mowry/

Everybody told Mowry he looked like a damn fool and to die his hair back which he did. Marlon had since signed Anthony recently, about 2 years ago, but the only time Tiffany and Mowry let him to pursue his music career was during the summer time. Anthony's stage name was ANT. Anthony wasn't as popular as Marlon, but he did have a lot of fans who listened to his music.

Tiffany didn't want her baby singing love songs, but his eyes just lit up, and she wanted the best for all of her kids, so she let him, and he sounded really good anyway. Anthony used to have a personal facebook page, but it got hacked when he started to get popular and somebody stole all of his pictures, so he closed it down and made a fan page, on both Facebook and Twitter.

He had 5,000,000 people following him on Twitter and 3,000,000 friends on Facebook. It astounded Tiffany how many people listened to her baby boy's singing and how much fame he had. He had young money trying to come and sign him, despite his protests and being given the cold shoulder for 1 month, she told little wayne, HELL TO THE NO.

But Anthony still new some celebrites.

Tiffany felt a pair of arm's wrap around her waist as she dried the last dish. The feeling of his lips on her neck told her exactly who it was. "I have to get dinner ready."  She spoke weakly as his tongue trailed her neck. "Okay." His husky voice had Tiffany shivering. Tiffany looked behind her to see a sexy smirk on Mowry Sr's lips.

Tiffany kissed his lips tenderly before she pulled out some hamburger from the fridge. Tiffany had lost a lot of the weight since the 3 kids. She had curves. She definitely wasn't as skinny or small as she was in college.

Kids did changed your shape.Luckily her's was a nice shape, Tiffany was thick and beautiful.

Mowry kept trying to have sex in the kitchen, his hands gripped her breasts beneath her blouse, Tiffany teeth sunk into her bottom lip as his thumbs slowly circled her erected nubs -- his lips softly kissed her exposed shoulder. Mowry jumped away when he heard feet coming down the steps.

Mowry looked annoyed as he sat down to hide his erection.

Tiffany straightened her blouse, giving him a cheeky smile just as Mowry Jr. came in the kitchen. "Oh I forgot to tell you, I found Mowry fighting Tiphany, she has a black eye." Tiffany told Mowry Sr. matter-of - fact. Mowry Jr. started walking right back out the kitchen fast. But Mowry Sr. caught his arm.

"You hit your sister?" Mowry's head bowed as he ignored the fire behind his dad's eyes. "Why?" Mowry swallowed nervously. "She always in my room, so I told her to get out, she aint listen so I had to show her a less-" Mowry didn't get to finish as a hard slap hit the left cheek of his face. His eyes filled with tears, but he just held his head down.

ABelt didnt work, time out didn't work, Mowry just needed tough love.

He was alway's fighting in school, along with beating up his sister. "Getcha ass upstairs." Mowry told him his voice still and emotionless. Mowry Jr. took off out the kitchen. Tiffany smiled when Mowry grabbed her waist tryna pull her away from the food. "Come on." he pleaded. "Mowry I'm cooking. Gon." Mowry screwed her playfully. Tiffany giggled. "Later?" Mowry sighed. "Fine. I love you."

Tiffany kissed his cheek. He smile hugging her waist helping Tiffany cook.

Tiphany came into the kitchen just as the fries were getting done.  Tiphany pulled some ice out the fridge holding it up to her face. Tiffany saw Mowry's face soften. That was his babygirl, but she was in the wrong too, but he always took her side ever since she was little.

Tiffany smiled watching Mowry hold his daughter to him and kiss her head. She looked like she had been crying. "I just put his socks back." Mowry nodded. "He's your brother though, twin at that, dont be fighting him baby." Mowry kissed Tiphany's forehead. Tiphany blinked rapidly tears falling. Tiffany turned the fries off going over to Tiphany and kissed her too.

Tiphany let out a loud heavy sob as her knees buckled.

"Oh baby." Mowry lifted her holding her although they fought Tiphany hated for anybody to hate her. She wasn't like Anthony who got to be popular and sing, nor was she like Mowry who had a group of friends, Tiphany didn't have any friends, she was a home body she got teased at school for her quietness, people always tried to fight her or bully her. 

Unlike Tiffany being over weight in high school. Tiphany was real real skinny, like your pinkie, she was flatchested and the doctor expected her to develop later on. "Come eat something baby." Tipahny sat down holding the ice to her tear stained face.Mowry kissed her again fixing her a plate.

Anthony busted in the kitchen.

He worked at the barber shop too, part time, which was probably where he was coming from as he still had the "Clean Cut." red and white work shirt on. Anthony was big for a teenager you'd think he was 20 instead of 17. He jogged every morning at 6am with out fail, he had big arms, pecs, and abs.

Anthony was a handsome mini Mowry.

Anthony grabbed a fry out Tiphany's plate before he really looked at his sister. Anthony face clouded, but Mowry grabbed Anthony before he left the kitchen and went to kill his littlr brother. Anthony loved his little sister half to death, it was his little brother that he had to avoid killing everyday. Anthony looked at his Dad who just shook his head no.

Anthony pulled the ice away from her face looking at her eye.

Anthony kissed her bruise, he never had said he loved Tiphany but he showed it. "Hey thickness." Anthony always made her laugh with that, cause she was no where near thick, and it was always successful as Tipahny swatted at him, smiling. "Shut up." She threw a fry at him.

Anthony being Goofy tried to catch it in his mouth.

Tiffany shook her head. "Go get your brother and keep him alive." Anthony left and came back with Mowry. "Here eat baby.." Tiffany handed Mowry Jr. a plate, as he sat down eating quietly he knew he was introuble, because he didn't say one word. Anthony started eating off Tiphany plate.

She just gave him the stank eye, as he bit her burger and ate her fries.

"Get your own."

Tiphany swatted him. He drank her juice, she tipped it on him Anthony shot up as the cold liquid hit his skin. Mowry and Tiffany laughed, as he banged his knee on the table. "That's what you get." Tiphany told him. Anthony fixed himself a plate after mintue. "Bailey is coming over ." Anthony looked over at his parents.

"She alway's coming over, she mine as well live here." Tiphany said a goofy smile on her face. Mowry jr grunted in agreement. Anthony shrugged.

As soon as they all finished dinner 45mintues later, The door bell rang, and  Anthony walked to the front.door still covered in kool-aid. Bailey lived just around the corner. Anthony came back in the kitchen with Bailey, she looked so adorable in her little comfortabale outfit, black leggings and a long white tee with white van's on her feet.

Bailey was black mixed with rican just like Jade, she resembled a mixed between Jade and Hazel's brother Jared.

Bailey smiled. "Wazup fam."

"You not cool." Anthony told her. Bailey sucked her teeth giving him a look.

"You not either."

"Shiit." Anthony didn't realize he cussed outloud till Mowry slapped the back of his neck. Anthony obviously felt the sting of it as he grabbed his neck. Bailey laughed. 

'"Lets go to your room. I found this funny video." Anthony nodded grabbing so more fries as Bailey walked ahead of him. Tiffany only shook her head when saw her sons eyes glance at Bailey's as, then shoot back up as if he realized what he was doing.

----------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 7.5K 27
*FOLLOW ME BEFORE YOU ADD THE BOOK, SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE* 17 year old Kiara has to forget about her childhood and start becoming a parent...
872K 21K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
42.6K 2.8K 37
This was written when I was 13 so please excuse errors lol. I wrote this to bring light to human trafficking when I first did research on it in 2014...
114K 5.3K 31
Her name was Oasis Kai Evans, and she was sick of being the oddball in life. She was that black girl who was always stuck in between. Oasis is always...