I See You (Assassination Clas...

By ldapholmes

What would the E class do when someone found herself living in that particular classroom? when that person's... More

Disclaimer
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 2

5.9K 177 45
By ldapholmes

[Guest-san's POV]

After dinner, I went back to Ritsu's main unit to observe how things are going..

So far so good, the octopus is now watching that movie that Mimura guy made..

The one's on the jet-ski's are readying themselves for Ritsu's call..

"Commence Operation!" Ritsu announced into the peeps on the jet-ski's and the guy with the antennae as there were popping sounds..

Why is Ritsu wearing a swimsuit and snorkels though?

But that's none of my business right now..

After 5 seconds, the students on the jet ski's tore the wall apart..

Next were the students on flyboards caged the octopus..

"Koro-sensei doesn't do well with sudden environment changes.. It'll confuse his tentacles" The bluenette from before yelled..

oooh~ the new information is getting to me.. ohoho.. fighting him would be easy now..

The octopus was really confused now..

"Commencing Volley. Taking Aim. Target area: One square meter around Koro-sensei" Ritsu announced as her main unit rose above water and started shooting a round of bullets surrounding 'Koro-sensei' along with the other classmates...

And now the final blow..

The 2 snipers from under the water..

"Game Over!" Ritsu signed a gun with her fingers and the snipers took the kill..

'It's not over' I said to Ritsu..

Before she could turn to me.. A giant explosion happened with all the lightnings and stuff..

The students were washed away and the Octopus is nowhere to be found..

Ritsu was shocked and finally turned to me..

'Advanced Kinetic Vision... Koro-sensei became a sphere in 0.0001 milliseconds..' I replied getting a confused reaction..

'Help your classmates first' I said as she nodded contacting the ones on the Jet ski's

When a green haired girl pointed at a portion of the water that's making bubbles, I immediately told Ritsu to stay alert..

And there popped a sphere of pressured crystal.. From the looks of it, an atomic bomb can't even break it..

I have heard of this before but I never really got the chance to see it..

An annoying laugh then echoed..

"This is my trump card of all trump cards.. My absolute defensive form.. The exterior is crystallized, high-density condensed energy..." the octopus started explaining some stuff while the others listened well with shock, confusion and disappointment clear on their faces..

They should still be proud though.. this assassination plan is top notch.. If only the octopus didn't come prepared, they would've killed him already..

but then again, the story would be boring that way..

The students went back to the hotel as the order of the forever angry teacher..

Ritsu's main unit was transferred to the room as well though we are looking at everyone through their phones..

"Ritsu?" a deep voice asked as Ritsu appeared on his phone..

"You recorded that, right?" He asked..

Where the hell are his eyes though?

"Yes! I captured as much as possible with my high-speed camera..." Ritsu replied while the boy frowned..

"I knew the second I fired that I'd missed.. That my bullet couldn't kill him.." The boy sighed..

'well he was shaking..' I said to Ritsu and then she calculated everything..

"I can't say for sure.. although if you might have shot 0.5 seconds faster or if Hayami-san has been 30 centimeters closer, the chance of killing him would be 50%" Ritsu said

'Not that quite.. Tako turned into a sphere at 0.0001 milliseconds, even though the time or distance they shot is changed, it still won't hit him.. don't tell the two though.. they have something troubling them..' I said as Ristu sighed..

The guy closed his phone as we checked others..

'Ritsu.. did they take any medicine?' I asked her out of the blue but she replied with her confused look..

'Most of the students are burning up..' I added pointing at students who seemed awfully sickly..

"Oh no! we have to tell Karasuma-sensei!" she exclaimed but everyone was now zombiefied..

Ritsu called for help and Karasuma and a blonde teacher came..

Before we know it.. the place became a first-aid room for the students..

'Caller I.D. private number' I said as Karasuma's phone suddenly rang..

Ritsu hurriedly set the call to loudspeaker using Greenie's phone and showed the location of the owner on the bluenette's phone..

After the call ended, the healthy students gathered around..

The guys voice is heavily altered.. sounds so annoying..

Koro-sensei tasked Ritsu with Hacking to the said Hotel's system and to find a way to get to the top floor..

The students made their way to the cliff side..

[3rd POV]
The students infiltrated the hotel like pro assassins and made their way to the top floor along with some circumstances but, the group is still standing..

Guest-san carefully observed each and every move made by the group, not bothering to interfere..

The group successfully made it to the top floor.. and by what Takaoka said top floor, he meant rooftop..

The class are now watching Nagisa and Takaoka's fight from the distance since the stairs leading to the helipad was long gone..

Just when the E-class was clinging on to their last tid bit of hope, Takaoka decided to be a b'tch and destroy the case full of remedy vials for the sick students..

"Guest-san, are you seeing this?" The AI asked as the 'guest' responded with a thumbs-up..

'This might turn out bad, we need to distract that blue-haired guy to stop his unhealthy blood lust... or else, it will be the end for him and for all of you..' The guest 'said' as Ritsu nodded and appeared in Terasaka's phone..

Nagisa was now hit by a stun gun as Terasaka gave him quite a lecture which successfully made the bluenette have his healthy blood lust back, with a smile..

'He's gonna go for the insta-kill?' The guest asked while Ritsu gave a questioning look..

'The killer move, I saw that makes any pro opponent down and is the way out of a tight spot.. haven't seen that for years since—' The guest replied but stopped as she recalled the past..

'You know what? Forget it.. Let's just see how this goes for now Ritsu' The guest added

The guest was now clear of the victor of the game, after seeing the face of a newborn assassin...

The face of a deadly python..

*clap*

The deafening sound of hands rang towards Kataoka's body giving Nagisa the winning place..

Thanking him with the bluenette's deadly smile, the guy was knocked out..

Karasuma-sensei called a chopper to get them and the hired assassins to end the day with good news of no one dying from the illness and no one dying from a failed mission..

The guest decided to go back to it's main unit as Ritsu appeared on the laptop the guest was 'borrowing'.

"How?" was the last question the AI asked as the guest held her phone showing the words..

'It's not something to worry about.. although, I need my rest now, let's continue to talk tomorrow by then?'

Ritsu nodded and in a blink of an eye, the guest disappeared back to the classroom or somewhere in that old place..

who knows...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 17.9K 49
¡¡¡COMPLETELY DONE!!! { Completed August 21, 2018 } The E-class is tasked with such a difficult task. Killing a yellow creature that can move at Mach...
10.1K 352 15
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...
142K 3.2K 14
[Under heavy editing bc THIS IS SHIT LMFAOOOO] α ѕtσrч σf α lαzч αѕѕ αѕѕαѕѕín αnd αnd thє rєѕt σf hєr clαѕѕ. [Y/n] [L/n] is an ex-assasin, she has k...
1K 28 14
A lingering hatred soon brings a new darkness into the life's of the students and teachers in class 3-E. When a revenge plot, gone wrong, drags the...