EXO-L DIARIES: THE EXO ONE SH...

By jaye-nim

Exo one-shots dedicated to all exo-l out there.. Hope u like this book Highest rank #3 in exo oneshot, #35 in... More

exo-l diaries
note before we start
1: chen
2: sehun
3: d.o
4: chanyeol
5: suho
6: lay
7: xiumin
8: kai
9: baekhyun
SC: sehun
10: chanyeol
11: kai
12: suho
SC: SUHO
13: xiumin
15: d.o
16: sehun
17: lay
18: chen
3rd theme
19: baekhyun
20: suho
21: lay
just read this..
SPC: KRIS + LUHAN (edited)
22: kai
23: sehun
24: xiumin
OH MY FRIGGIN'
25: chen
26: d.o
27: chanyeol
4th theme
28: xiumin
SC: KRIS
SC: CHANYEOL
KRISmas special
29: d.o
30: chen

14: baekhyun

666 22 2
By jaye-nim

Baekhyun imagines

"Yah, ____ ah, did someone ask you out for prom?" My friend, jooni asked as we made way to our usual lunch table.

"Nope. Why would someone even ask me out?" I rolled my eyes and sat on the chair.

"Are you crazy? This is bad, i should find someone to be your date" jooni checked her phone.

"Ehey, whose number are you looking for? Im not even coming" i stole her phone.

"Come on, im going there with my date. Are you letting me go alone?" Jooni looked at me puppy eyed.

"And who will be your date?" I asked her, while playing with my food.

"Of course its channie, who else could it be?" She took her phone and texted chanyeol, her boyfriend.

I shrugged, whatever happens im still not going to that stupid prom night. I'll be all alone there, since jooni has her date. It better just to stay home and watch some movies.

"I called chanyeol, he said he will introduce you to his friend" jooni clapped her hands.

"What are you doing? I already told you im not going" i pouted.

Its not like im anti-boys or something, but i had this bad memory from a few years ago. It was before i knew jooni, it was before i even knew how scary the world was.

I used to be friends with the bad girls and the bad boys. There were a few who smoked and drank alcohol and get into fights. They would go to an empty house, and hang out there after school. Its either partying or having "fun" until morning.

I used to like this one guy, i didnt know why i liked bad boys back then. He was tall and cold, but he cared for me. Thats what i thought, until one night when he hurt me.

"Yah! Are you daydreaming again?" Jooni hit me, waking me up.

"Yeah, it was scary" i told her as i continued to eat.

"Chanyeol is coming, look there" i didnt bother turning around, not interested in this guy Chanyeol will introduce.

Jooni moved in front of me so she can sit beside chanyeol. And i was stuck with this guy i just knew. I felt awkward and i know he does too.

"So, ____ ah, this is my best friend, baekhyun. And baek, this is my girlfriend's friend, ____" chanyeol introduced us happily.

"Uh, nice to meet you baekhyun ssi" i looked down and shook his hand.

"Yeah, me too. I mean, nice to meet you too" baekhyun spoke cutely.

His voice is nice, his hand is so soft. I thought i could melt hearing his voice all day. I could feel myself burning.

"Why arent you looking at each other?" Jooni complained.

"I told you im not going to the prom" i shot.

"You two havent even looked at each other's face" chanyeol was on his girlfriend's side.

"Its okay, we're good" this baekhyun guy answered.

"We're not okay with this" chanyeol said and yooni nodded.

Yooni took my face and forced me to look at baekhyun's face. And chanyeol did the same with baekhyun. I tried looking away but failed, i had no choice but to look at his face.

"That right, hold it for a minute" yooni smirked, i know she did.

I looked at baekhyun's face, scanning his beautiful features. His glasses make him look like a nerd, but he is still cute. His deep brown eyes looked into mine. His cute little nose, and his plump lips, every thing. He looked perfect, too perfect for me.

"Now lets take a proof picture of you two" yoonie forced my face to get close to baekhyun's as chanyeol took the photo.

"Perfect" chanyeol smiled wide as he checked out photo.

"I'll send it to you two later" yooni grinned.

"Now lets leave them alone" chanyeol stood up, "you better be prom dates" he warned and left.

And it goes back to the awkward moment of me and baekhyun. I pretend to be calm and eat my food silently. But suddenly baekhyun spoke up.

"I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable, i could move to another table" he whispered.

"No, its okay. Im fine" i whispered back.

Then we continued to eat in silence, worried to disturb one another. But i enjoyed being with him, i enjoyed how our skin would get in contact as we eat.

"We should go back to class together, if you dont mind" he whispered again.

"Of course. Youre in my class right?" I smiled as i followed him outside the canteen.

"Yes, but actually no one really know my existence. Its actually nice to know you, ____ ssi" he keep whispering.

"Im happy to know you too. But why are we whispering?" I asked, whispering too.

"Ah, im sorry. If you dont like it, i could speak louder" he wiped his sweaty on his pants.

"Im okay with it, i actually find it cute" I didnt even know why i keep smiling.

He didnt speak anymore, so i turned to him. I was a bit flustered when i found out he was looking at me all along. Then he held my hand softly.

"Can we meet again, ____ ah?" He asked, whispering closely to my ears.

"Of course, we meet every day in class" i answered.

"Not that, i mean the prom. Will you be my date?" He asked slowly, scared if i turned him down.

"Sure. See you then, baekhyun ah" i smiled widely and kissed his cheeks.

I ran away before he could see my red cheeks. It didnt take me long to hit my own head. How stupid must i be to accept him. He could have gone to prom with a better person.

How delusional you are, ____ ah.

------------------------------

The day of the prom

I woke up by the sound of my alarm ringing. I groaned and turn it off, but the thought of baekhyun in a suit make my cheeks go red.

A second later it hit me, why would i go to prom with him? Why would he go with me? Who am i? Im just some trashy girl whose life is ruined. Yesterday was a beautiful dream, meeting him was my greatest hope.

"____ ah, what are you doing? We better hurry to my house, now!" Yooni suddenly appeared in my room.

"How did you even get in here?" I was so shocked.

"Your mom let me in. So, now let me see your dresses" yooni shoved me away and looked at my dresses.

"I dont even have a nice dress" i pouted looking at yooni.

"This one, its perfect" yooni showed me the black dress.

I gulped, not that dress. Its the dress i used when i last went to meet with the bad guys and they tried to rape me. Now i even realise, why did i keep that dress? Why didnt i just burn it and kill myself?

"Whats with the face?" Yooni grinned looking at the dress.

"Thats a bit too revealing" i reasoned, trying to hide the fact that the dress brings me bad luck.

"But you will look perfect in this, come on" yooni dragged me with her.

"Where are we even going? I look super bad right now" i tried to resist.

"We're going to my house. I already told you" yooni didnt stop even if i tried so hard.

I ended up in yooni's room, in the middle of her huge make up kit. It took her 5 long hours to fix me and herself. Yooni showed me her beautiful dresses, which all would look pretty on her.

"Which do you like the most? I cant choose" yooni complained.

"You have way too many dresses" i rolled my eyes.

"Shall i use blue? Or this white dress?" She shook me, begging for an answer.

"White, you look best in white" i told the overly exited yooni.

She grinned and tried her white dress on. Taking her time in the bathroom to change.

I sat in her bed, trying not to remember the accident. I always tried my best to avoid going outside my home, especially wearing dresses. My mom would always nag that i have no friend, and my dad got angry because i look ugly.

I dont want to disappoint them, but i cant help it. Im getting depressed myself. I always hide the fact that im not pure, im just a piece of trash. Especially now, loking at the black dress reminded me of his face, how i still missed his handsome face.

"Yah! Why do you keep daydreaming?" Yooni shouted at my face.

"Its nothing" i shook my head, "wah, you look like an angel" i examined her perfect body.

"I kind of looked like one" yooni twirled in front of the mirror to see her reflection.

Right, you look as flawless as an angel right now. Those beautiful white dress showed how innocent you are. And look at mine, how black describes me perfectly. A sinful person, more like the villain in a story. I was never a good person, and i will never be one.

"Now you should go try yours" yooni pushed me to try mine on.

"I dont know, yooni ya. I dont feel great right now, i should skip tonight" i pretend to get sick.

"Dont fake it, not when your prince is waiting" yooni still pushed me to wear the dress.

After preparing the whole day, yooni's mom finally dropped us at school. Where the prom has started a few minutes earlier. There were already a few people dancing and flirting around.

Yooni dragged me with her as she found her way to chanyeol. His wide grin describes how happy he is to see his pretty girlfriend.

"Are you sure you two are human?" Chanyeol joked.

"Shut up! Where is baekhyun, by the way?" Yooni was blushing.

"I don't know, i just saw him by the foods counter earlier" chanyeol said.

"Go find him," yooni pushed me away.

"You dont have to tell me, im on my way" i rolled my eyes.

I walked slowly through the crowd, looking around. Im not ready to show myself in front of baekhyun, especially how charming he would look without me. I'll just be the dark shadow beside him.

I looked down as i was walking down the alley, on my way to the restroom. Then i bumped my head on a hard surface, but it was softer than a wall. It was firm and it was kind of soft

"Oh, be careful" he held me tightly.

This voice, it seemed very familiar, "baekhyun ah" i called upon seeing his flawless face.

"Oh my god, ____ ah, i didnt recognise you. You looked very pretty tonight" he smiled wide.

"Uh, thanks. You looked great too" i tried to look away

"Its a coincidence to meet you here. Shall we go to the garden?" Baekhyun offered his hand.

"Acting all gentleman?" I joked stupidly.

"Of course, a gentleman would fit for the beautiful lady" he winked.

Yeah, a gentleman would fit perfectly for a lady. And im not one, im not even a person.

He leaded me to the garden, where it was empty. It was quiet, but we could still hear the music playing. Even after we arrive, he didnt let go of my hand.

"Can i have this dance?" He asked shyly, and he never fail to look cute.

"Of course" i faked a smile as we danced in the garden.

"You looked stunning tonight, i wonder if i could match you" baekhyun confessed.

"I actually thought i looked like a bad person in black" i looked away, trying to hold my tears.

"What are you talking about? You looked perfect. Black suits you" baekhyun stopped dancing to look at me.

"Black actually describes myself perfectly. Im not the person you think, baekhyun ah" i keep trying to avoid him.

"No one is perfect, ____ ah. Not even me" he hugged me tightly.

"Im a trash, you should avoid me. No, you shouldn't have met me" i pushed him and walked away.

Every step i take was too heavy, as if im hurting myself. Another step away from him is like another step towards darkness. He was the light in my life, my dark life was beautiful when he came. Though it was just a moment, i was thankful we met.

"Yah, ____ ah! How could you come to me and just leave like this?!" He shouted, its the first time i heard him shout.

I tried not to turn, but instead, i felt his arms around me. He was hugging me tightly, and his chin was on my shoulder. I felt his breath on my neck, how it tickles my whole body. I wonder how lucky would his girlfriend be.

"What makes you a trash, ____ ah?" He asked, hiding his face on my neck.

"Myself. Im trash, im born to be trash. But you looked so pure, you shouldn't even be with a trash " i answered.

"Why do you keep saying youre a bad person? Why are you a trash? Beacuse youre wearing black?" He keeps asking.

"No, im a bad person, im a trash. Thats why im wearing black" i answered him.

"Youre indeed a bad person," he whispered, "you came to steal something, and now youre running away with it?".

"I didnt steal! What did i steal?" I turned around to face him.

I eyed him seriously, but he just looked at me. His face getting closer to mine every second.

"What did you steal?" He was so close, i could feel his breath on my face, "my heart, you stole my heart".

He didnt waste any second to aim for my lips. He didnt even waste a second to let me process what he was talking about. All i knew was his lips were on mine, kissing me softly.

His lips left mine slowly, "i liked you, ___ ah, i dont care if youre a trash. I can still see the beautiful in a piece of trash".

"Can you wait here for a while? My leg hurts" i whispered to him.

"You just ruin the mood, you know" baekhyun still stayed close to my face.

"I told you it hurts, yooni forced me to use this" i groaned.

"Oh my, let me take you to the bench" without warning he was already picking me up.

Yeah right, great job ____. After talking about trash with him, now youre ruining the mood. How great must he feel right now.

Im sorry my prince charming, i think i should do better next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, another update from this crazy author. This chap is a bit strange, sorry about that. I'll try my best for the next chapters!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 177 29
Don't worry, it's not a smut story. Probably any genre. Do not forget to vote and comment. Thank You
5.3K 697 44
The title itself suggest that that this is going to be funny.... Those of you who haven't read my other book on exo... it's also exo scenarios but...
30.5K 802 57
𝖠𝗇 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖾𝗑𝗈'𝗌 𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋. 𝖨𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇...
2.1M 72.4K 29
You called me a slut. Now why are you taking me back? © All Rights Reserved @thanks4dbrokenheart