My Killer Bestfriend

By Azalea404

"My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer" N.O said twirlin... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13

11

56 3 0
By Azalea404

Warning: this chapter has trash talk or as I like to say it colorful languages😋😁

I am not a trash talker so I just read some from Mr. Google! And I found this handsome smiling lad with it😋😘

=Ally=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
N.O's POV

"What did you say?" Hazel said getting angry.

"Finally have AIDS?" I said innocently.

"Hahahahaha why the hell is she getting angry it is true... Hahahahahaha!" Zu laugh

"You got lot of talk after what you did to him, you still returned?! How desperate you can get!?" She said aloud not even caring the people around us.

"Ugh..... Kill her already! She annoys me!" Za said also getting angry.

"Correction, he kidnapped me" I said.

"What?!" She yelled and of course after that footsteps was coming to us and I think I know who it belongs to.

"What's all this noise!" Val's voice boomed causing hazel to jump.

"Valentine?!" Hazel said and shocking much she's blushing.

Now it's my time to be the victim. Mwuahahahahah!!!!

"HIC........HIC.....Val..." I said getting ready to make the most adorable puppy dog eyes and baby voice I can ever muster.

"Mia Cara what it is?" Val said rushing to me.

"Hazel hit me and called me ugly" I said with tears dripping down my cheeks and I did a blinking a bit affect.

"What! No Val don't listen-" before Hazel even finishes her sentence, we heard a loud slap. Valentine slap Hazel hard and I mean hard. Hazel was stunned for a moment then she suddenly cried silently.

"Come on Mia Cara you should take a seat" Val said gently grabbing my arm and leading down to the living room.

I let Val first go down and I went in front of Hazel.

"You might get a wet patch for that burned " I said grinning devilishly.

Before she could say anything else I quickly ran to Val. Laughing insanely in my head.

"Oh my gosh!! Burned and I mean literally!! Hahaha!!" Zu said

"Serves her right!" Za snickered.

Valentine led to the living room babied me until his phone rings and he went out for business. I was so caught up with him babied me that it was already night.

I was busy watching the telly ( sorry the British is kicking in). That I didn't no Hazel was behind me holding a knife. Its a good thing my sense is strong. I quickly dodge the knife.

"What the fuck!" I yelled dodging yet a knife that was thrown at me.

"You little bitch, you you sick fucking...." Hazel mumbles.

"Hazel language!" I cackle loudly.

"You piece of shit! Die already!!" Hazel said running to tackle but I was quick in my feet and I made a dash to the kitchen.

"Hurry up! Grab a knife and pierce her skin! And make sure to stab her savagely!" Za said.

"Two comes in one comes out! Two comes in one comes out!" Zu chanted.

Shut it you two!!

I was about to get the knife when hazel grab my arm and flipped me upside down. She grabs a big ass butcher knife that was rusted and has dried blood with it.

Fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!

I quickly back flip and kick her in the chin. I get a frying a pan and slammed it hard to her head but not hard enough to make her unconscious. I sprinted to my room, I was halfway their until a knife came flying in me cutting my ear a little. I turned my head and that slut is standing up. Clutching her head, come on she can barely stand up. That slut never gives up. Shit!!!

"Guards!!" I shouted to the men that was patrolling the mansion.

My finger was in the door knob when I was faced by Hazel and she punch me in the freaking fucking face! That made me get angry a little. I jump and put my legs in Hazel's shoulder and started punching her. She was trying to clawed my legs but I let go. I put both of my hand on the floor and lifted Hazel with my legs and slammed her hard. It was a good thing the hallway was spacious. I quickly left her their and before she could stand up I close the door to my room and locked it. I shouted for the guards again and I heard Hazel struggling and shouting curses like witch, a piece of shit or a bitch and a hag.

I waited for a moment before everything was quite. I let out a sight of relief. I went to my dresser and look myself in the mirror. I have a medium size cut in my left cheek.

"Oh come on that was a good show but never mind. You got wounded!" Zu said childishly.

"Why did you let her go, you have a kill point but you let go!!" Za said angrily.

I don't need the both of your comments! You bitches and psycho!

After I treated the wound I went to sleep.

"Man... I have a fucked up and shitty world. Hahahahahahaha" I cackled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its hard to explain but watch the captain America: civil war wherein widow was fighting with a criminal in India or Malaysia I think......

I forgot... But hey its like that so yeah.....🔫👑
I am not good with the details

=Ally=🐯😺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.7K 30
"Silly boy - you dare ask me that question?" I frown at him instantly - taken aback when he gripped my chin. Yanking me close enough towards him, ou...
97.3K 5.1K 31
"Will you just shut up" !!!!! I shouted loudly turning towards her ,she was literally getting on my nerves now "Don't you dare shout...
2.6M 69.8K 38
"One kiss won't hurt, right? Just one, I promise" He whispered holding my face. "It's wrong" I said. I knew I was just lying to myself. "I've waite...
91.6K 2.3K 32
"You must be a very lonely person," I said. He leaned over to cup my cheek, and I flinched at his touch, but allowed it. "Maybe, but most people aren...